WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greyt snakz Summer, Fanks!

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Clarkie glad you are feeling better. We hope soon you will be all better

Summer, snax just in time for dinner ,thanks

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Greyt Snax!

Roman iz back, they didn't luk at him until da end ob da day! I hope he pooped on dere floor. Ennyway, they are treeting it as soft-tissue, aunt-ritis type dealio. Cartoprofen and all dat. Himz doofus self got cauht between da seats tryin to jump up front agin on da way home. Himz nebber learns.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Fanks fur da snaggs!!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

SNAX!   :yay    Thank you Summer, we needed that! 

Roman  :yay 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:chow     Delicioso.    Gracia, Summer   :chow

Glad Clark is better today.  Sid's fine.   And Roman is prolly gunna be ohkay too.  

Whew.

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Hello me freends!

Phew, glad ebberbuddy iz better!

Momma-bear's werk has says "Yoo continoo yoor gud werk, butt yoo gotta stay awl day wiff yoor puppies Charlie and Zorro and liddle Mystic" So now momma-bear iz home wiff us AWL DA TIME! :clap

Jack habs had his sekind round obs chemo and dey lowered his dose becoze his white fur white walker white cells ware too low. Him iz happy now! Hisown momma iz assuposed to deliver a child in TWO WEEKS! so he will come and libs wiff us until she pushes da kidlet outta her! :yay

Time fur kibbles!!!!!! :chow

Yoor freend,

Charlie

PEE ESS : Miss Paris Miss Paris!!!! How yoo been? I habs not had noos obs yoo in ages! Is yoor brodder treating yoo alright? Do yoo habs a noo brodder? Momma-bear gabe me yoor photo so I can lookit at it!

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

So glad all de limping houndies are bedder.

Mmm... greyt snacks!  :chow  Mummy go all drooley ober sumfing she called cheez soup. :dunno 

I got tukked on a def March!

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Awesome snaks Miss Summer!!  :thumbs-up

Mister Charlie and Senor Zorro and Little Mystic gots there Momma home full time now!!!  :yay

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee    Good morning!

It's me! Cherry!    I am so glad to hear that all my limping frends are OK.     Plusalso Charlie, your Mommabear will be able to stay home wif you all the time?  :yay    Plusalso again, you will habs Cap'n Jack libs wif you for two weeks?  :yay 

It wuz cloudy when we went out for my pre-brekkie potty break so -no moon, no stars this morning.    

Heading off for my post-brekkie :nappy 

Cherry cherries-sm.png

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Charlie, yur gonna lub habbing yur mamabear home all day.  Yu kin ask to go out fifteenlebenty times a day and ask fur ear rubbies and butt scritches fifteenlebenty times a day.  :whisper  here's a hint:  Ifn she's onna Zoom call (yu'll lern wut dose are shortly), and yu present yurself fur butt scritches and whine a liddle she'll scritch yu and pet yu juss tu shut yu up. ;)  It's de best!

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

TGIF! It iz rainy and chillee and clowdy here. Mom iz finkin dat Roman's limp iz wedder related too, just like herbs mind-grains.

Hah! Dat Roman whined and cried on Mom's call de odder day, himz got da odder lady's dog to howlin! :hehe

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

14 hours ago, locket said:

Momma-bear's werk has says "Yoo continoo yoor gud werk, butt yoo gotta stay awl day wiff yoor puppies Charlie and Zorro and liddle Mystic" So now momma-bear iz home wiff us AWL DA TIME! :clap

Oh me gudniss. Mummy is dancing around like a idjit at da noise dat Cap'n Jack gonna be libbing wiff yoo fur two weeks and ob all da FAUX TOES weeze gonna get ob him. Rite, Charlie? :rules You will ask her mummy to take pikchurs? She pressing me to ask. So I am asking fur me mummy because I am a nice leedul dood, eben doh it make me jelliss. 

We are so glad Jack is feeling moor beddah and weeze sending lotsa :goodluck fur hims second keemoe.

I am confoozled. Da udder day too wuz complaining dat it is KNOT fun when yur Momma Bear is home because she duz KNOT nap wiff yoo all day, and now yooze happy? Sheesh, Charlie, mefinks yoo been libbing wiff hoomans too long, you starting to sound as fickle as dem! :huh I fink yooze just prittending... Yoo lub habbing her home. Eberywon houndie duz!! Plus also yoo hab no choice now dat Queen Beck is in lockdoom! Stay safe Ms Cynffia! :kiss2 

1 hour ago, palmettobug said:

Dat Roman whined and cried on Mom's call de odder day, himz got da odder lady's dog to howlin! :hehe

:laughitup  Dat's funneh! Gud job Roman. Gud luck wiff da car proofing. I hope it make him feel beddah soonest. 

And Sid is A-okay. And CK is feeling moor beddah too!! Yeah!!! :goodluck 

Summer, dem snacks made me salibate. FANK roo! 

Hello :wave to eberywon else! It is Fried Day! Dis meens dat in just a few hours dem werking mummies will stop werking and pay attenshin ONLY to us! :yay Me leg is doing gud. Mummy watching it like a hawk obviously. BUTT it's doing gud. 

She gotta do a remote support sesshin wiff a nooish member ob staff in firdy minnits, so I yam going to tear meownself away frum dis EyePad fur now and cotch up wiff yoo all lader. 

:f50:

Pippin

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Nutmeg, how neato that your garden stag (which sounds lubly) is named Spirit!

Let'see, good news for Sid in that nuffin' bad is going on wif his feets.  Still worried about CK and Roman.  I shall read on...
Clarkie is doing better.  :yay  I bet such a sensitive boy tweaked somefing and I'm glad he is feeling better.
And the news for Roman is knot alarming now either.  Double :yay 

Miss Banessa, indeed nuffing is ever easy, is it?  :kiss2 

Snacks from Summer!  Thank you!! :chow

Charlie Bear, how nice that your Mom is gonna be WFH now so she can stay wif you and Zorro all day long.

Oh no, Princess Boofay is gone.  Somehow she seems like a foreber young houndie who will always be right there wif those who lub her.  :weep

Spirit 

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Sherrie  I saw that Princess Buffy, an old club member, has made her journey across the bridge. That must have hit Donna & Klaus like a ton of bricks. 

Charlie , mom is so excited that Cap'n Jack will be able to post on the club while he is visiting you. He is one of mom's all time favorites.

Spirit we wished you Happy 14th on your other post but we cant say it enough Happy 14th birthday to you.

Have a great day.  Daphne & Bitz 

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina