WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

Hi.   It's a sad day today.   Momma is askeered about all the things that were happening in Dee Cee knot too far from here.    :cry1

The tree that wuz in our libing room is gone now.   Daddy and Momma took off all the lights and shiny hanging things and the angel from the top and took the tree outside.    Well, I guess that leaves more room for us to run in the libing room but I liked looking at all the shiny things on the tree and I liked sniffing the tree too.

Roman   :hope 

Merc, are you in Flor-i-da yet?    Did you go in the pool?

It wuz windy and cold here today, but we went for our walks anyway! :yay     We saw some other dogs and peeple too.   But for some reason, peeple outside don't want to get close and pet us?  :dunno     Eggsept our frend Miss Sherry wif her leetle white fluffy dog Sadie.    We lubs them!

Ivy, who still lubs walkies

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnks for the info Carol, it is the woman in the bottom row, far right who I think will be the Miss Marple Correction it might be Joan Hicksman 

We are remiss 1st in not mailing cards this Christmas & 2nd for not thinking those who sent cards to us. We enjoyed your cards.

Daphne & BItzi off to bed

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

G has been roaching during the waking hours with Roman in the room, I'd say he's feeling more comfortable around him. :) Still have to work on sharing toys and space in the van.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

we made it! :yay 

We gotted here about nine ob de pee em.  Daddy had forgotted to prop open de refridgetmarator door so Mummy spented de furst haff hower cleenin it instedda wuffing me. :bugeye  She ackshuwally eggspeckted me to put myownself to bed!  
I can’t be tu hard on hur. She and Daddy did a lotta dribing. Oh, and hur rash on hur neck, from hur allergickals?  It’s now all ober hur tor-so.  So, I’ll let de negleckt go... for now.

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Ivy we woulda been very wurried about your Momma today!!!!  :yikes    We're so glad she was home with you!!!!

Also glad Mister Merc gotted down to Flowereedah finally and is off to bed!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:coffee    Good Morning Miss Ducky and all ob my frends!

It's me!  Cherry!    We got up later today but it wuz still dark when we went out for my pre-brekkie potty break.   The stars were out and there is a beautimous shiny quarter moon!

We lub lub lub all the cards we got from our frends for CrispMix!  :D 

Ivy will be coming downstairs soon.   I'd better get a :nappy so I can chase wif her!

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee mornin. Need some of the superdupper white light. CK came in last night limping on his front right leg. Holds it up if he’s standing but does walk on it. Doesn’t react when I touch or move it.  Gave him a Novox before bed. I’ll call the vet when they open. Sigh, just sigh. 
Miss Halise and CK

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Pawsies Xxxed fower Clarkie.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Mornin', all. Who amongst you sent me a most adorable Gimme pig Teeshirt? There was no card ... I THANK YOU!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

:hope  Clark

Sid had a bit of a limp last night too. He had been digging a hole in the frozen solid ground yesterday and this morning he is fine. Hopefully CK is just a little strain.... 

Also :goodluck Roman 

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Sid, and Clark, I hope the limping is nuffin'.

Stay safe eberyone.

:wave 

I earned a badge of some sort today. :D  I gave 2 people poo shoe wif 1 turdle! SCORE!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Well dun Spirit.

Oh, we forgottid to tell yu that jusst be4 Krikkulmuss Mum bottid a beeg lying down gold reindeer to go owt inna frunt gaardin to bryten the place upp and she desided  to nayme it Spirit ‘cos she thott that waz a reel gud nayme fower a Krikkulmuss reindeer. Akshullee itt jusst a stag, KNOT a propper reindeer but she’s happee wiv it! She wound green and red Holly dekorashun froo it’s antlers to mayke it luk Krismussee.

Nutmeg jusst off fower luntch.:gh_run

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

GUd Frosty Thorsday! Roman iz at da vet, himz cried and whined da whole way. Den tried to climb ober da back seat and got stuck (he got him doofus self unstuck). Ennyway, dey don't know when dey will see himz.

Muh gudniss, all dese limpin houndies! :ohno    Um... Roman....  stuck? :blink:

Backandforf fur Clarkie and Roman and Sid

Spirit :thumbs-up   Two poop futs wiff wun poop.  Well dun.

Miss R. E. Carol, I fink a Krinkulmass deer named Spirit is wundermuss.  It wuz named in onner ob hims gibbing poop fut tu two peepul. :colgate

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

14 hours ago, palmettobug said:

We habs watched all them, Nuttymeg, we like the Joan Hickson, too. Dey are berry soofing for Mom's frazzled brain. Some ob da nooer ones dey tried to "sexy up" and lost da heart ob da story.

Roman will be dropped off at da tortunarian tomorrow. Mom wants to be sure dere iz NUFFIN goin on (IYKWIM). She knows dere iz nuttin upstairs already.

25 minutes ago, LBass said:

I earned a badge of some sort today. :D  I gave 2 people poo shoe wif 1 turdle! SCORE!

Yassss!!! ca1a20_aa1efc5c1e7842eaa684adf73907ba1e~Da eggspresshin "to kill two burds wiff won stone" (horrible eggspresshin anyway) will henceforff be reeplaced wiff "to poo-shoe 2 peepul wiff won turdle" ca1a20_e735df1297b74133a8c5b454ccc86ec0~

6 minutes ago, Banjoman said:

Well dun Spirit.

Oh, we forgottid to tell yu that jusst be4 Krikkulmuss Mum bottid a beeg lying down gold reindeer to go owt inna frunt gaardin to bryten the place upp and she desided  to nayme it Spirit ‘cos she thott that waz a reel gud nayme fower a Krikkulmuss reindeer. Akshullee itt jusst a stag, KNOT a propper reindeer but she’s happee wiv it! She wound green and red Holly dekorashun froo it’s antlers to mayke it luk Krismussee.

I bet dat looked reely lubbly, Nuttymeg!! :kiss2  Peepuls sumtmes put twinklee sparklee deer on dare frunt lawn befoor Crispmicks, dey are lit up and it makes da place look reely magical :colgate 

CK - no no no! Yoo're KNOT allowed to limp. Miss Halise pleeeze be shore to keep us postied when yoo can! :goodluck 

Yoo too Kibo! Since Sid appeers to be okay dis morning, weeze hoping it stays dat way. :goodluck 

And we're also sending :goodluck to Roman fur hims kinky tail appointment wiff da vet. Dat's so nice dat yoo roach neggst to him now, Gino :blush I wish I hadda brudder to sleep neggst to. ca1a20_e9f6c83fb4554c31a4e4b56800204dde~ 

Well Mummy is super bizzy dis morning so weeze only going fur my reel and troo morning walk in about an hour. 

In da meentime, I am going to hab anudder leedul snooze cute-sleeping-doggy-sm.webpMummy is bery bery jellis ob me. Yeh it's grate mummy! ca1a20_fca4d79a3a514fcc89b6a984316e4933~ I lubs me life! 

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Backandforfandbackandforf for CK, Roman and Sid!

OH Miss RE Carol, that reindeer decorashun sounds so pretty!  Do you habs :digicam ?

4 hours ago, LBass said:

Spirit

Spirit!   :rofl     That's a really gud won!

It is a cold, bloo sky day today.   Momma took us out for our morning walk wif her around 8:30 ob the am and we saw lots ob peeple walking their dogs!   Plus the beagles that always bark at us from their window were barkbarkbarking too!    We saw our maltipoo frends Cooper and Parker, our airedale frends Henry and Daisy, our frend Little Ivy (she is a papillon) and another noo dog that we habs not met in the sniff yet.   Daddy just got home from running an errand so now we are going on our afternoon fambly walk!  :) 

Ivy, out again

Still no phone call. Yep, he tried to jump ober da rear seats, and he onlee got da front legs ober. He usually goes in a crate, but dey were packed up so Mom culd take stuff to donate. He just izznt happy wibs ennyfin, iz he??

And da mail habs lost annuder bill. And when Mom tried to log in to da companies website, it didn't want to take herbs info. NUFFIN iz eezy, is it?

Tic tic from Mams stoooid liddle fhone.. Did is absolootly fine... He was dig dig digging da frozen solid icy dirt yesssday and prolly herted his toes.  Idjit. 

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Hello my Friendlies!

Cloudings and foggings this morning but sposed to be kinda maybe partly sunny this affernoon.  

Miss Ivy and Miss Cherry have lotsa friendlies to meet on walkies!!!  :yay  

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!  Mister Spirit is awesomesauce with the poo fut turdles!!!!!  :thumbs-up 

Have a fun walkie Mister Pippin!  :nod 

:hope for Mister Roman and Mister Clarkie!!!

:yay for Mister Sid!!! 

Mister Merc, how's Flowereeduh???

Nothing much else going on.  Oh!  The docter called with Flizzie's pee rezults!  They were pretty prefect with no bacterias or nothing, and all the other reading were super normill.  So, she probly just gets that inflammation in her bladder sometimes.  Momma is sposed to give her meloxicams when it happens, but if it comes back too much they will get another sample and send it off to get some culturing.

Wishings for a really great Thirdsday for all my Friendlies!

Later Gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

all the houndies on the injured reserved list.  Clarke, Roman, Sid how are things going for you today.

Merc have you been in the pool?

Daphne & Bitzi who are not going in the pool,even if we had one, on this cold day.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Clarkie is doing better. Going to watch and wait. He trotted up to the porch after he went out at lunch time. I’m hoping he just tweaked something. Thank you for the good thoughts and prayers!

Miss Halise and CK

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

:yay Clarkie! 

Merc, I know you arribed in Florida last night.   How wuz your day today?

Ivy, curious houndie

Hi ebereewun. I fink we cud all use some cheering up so it's snax time!

Sweet Potato and Banana "Barkies" (Dog Cookies) | epicuricloud (Tina  Verrelli)

Homemade Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Dog Treats Recipe - Cully's Kitchen

Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato Salad Recipe | Taste of Home

Caprese Salad

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020