WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

Fanks, Miss Nancy.  Daddiman makes it so eezee fur Mama on accounta he iz juss az bad if KNOT wurser wif habbing a soft corazon!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman is such a doofus, he heard a dog barkin on tee-bee and wuz cockin himz head at it! OH, and Mom found a kink in himz tail! It did nawt hurt him for herbs to touch it, so it iz probably old or himz waz born wibs it.

Dustbin, yoo know how MY mom iz, she brings all kinds ob noo siblings into dis howse. She iz still sayin "NO MORE KITTEHS" for da time bein, since she habs all ob us.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Yes, Roman...dey juss sed da same fing...dat dey habz juss da rite  nummer ub critters....an here we go agen.

Oh, an as far as da tee bee....mah brudder JJ used to luk behind da tee bee wen he wud see or heer a doggie...  Is da tale a kink or a "J"...mah brudder JJ had a J huk an fancy habz a little trace ub it - as many ub da Jimbo Scotty line do!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee  Good morning Kathy :D

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:coffee   Good morning Ducky! 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud Woesday! More construction, probablee a big ol root in da plumbing.

It iz definitely a kink, it iz in da last couple bones in himz tail. Fuzzy has a wonnermus J hook, I do it a little.

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Youse are all so nice here! Youse gonna be my friends? Youse smart too. I needs alla my foods. I woke up the lady oudda bed this mornin cause my belly was so creeky hongry. She says we’ll figger out poops lader, now is important I’m happy full belly. She’s a good lady. But I think youse rong bout the downstairs stuff. It don’t look creepy, it look fun! There is carpet floor and all kindsa stuff down there I wanna see. The lady goes down there and come up wiff blankies and pillows for me and drinks for her and my foods are down there! I wanna go see!

Andipants, that you name? Andipants? That’s a funny name. It’s OK, I got funny name too – Wiki! You got a metal leg? I got a metal leg too! It’s OK I’m the fastest dog even wiff metal leg. And I had a reel hurty toe on the metal leg and it got chopped off twice. And I’m still the fastest dog. You gonna be OK too!

Angus, that funny name too! You noo too house too? It’s hard rite? Not know what to do or what happinin. You gots odder fast dogs there so that’s good. I’m the onlee fast dog here.

Rita, that’s a proppa name. You not fast dog, you a shorty but you gots a kind face. You a momma dog? I’m a momma dog! It hard werk, rite? Now we get to relaggs in nice house!

Kibo, what kinda name is that? You forinner? You talk a lanwidge I don’t unnerstan.

Charlie (proppa name) you got all micksed up in the blankies there. You like that? The lady here does werk from home too. It is vary bore-ring.

Pippin, that’s a fun name! You gots bore-ring too? You know Lila? That is the perfect one who lived wiff lady before me! I try to be good girl but I don’t know iffen I can be perfect. I was calt a pesto yesterday, that good, rite?

Dustin (proppa name) you gonna get a spagettys hound? What’s that? Is he fast? I ate a spagettys here! It was weerd, but I ate it.

Oh, godda go follow lady to kitschen……

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

3 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Good morning . No :coffeeyet. The motels won't serve it anymore.

giphy.gif

WUT?

12 hours ago, palmettobug said:

Roman is such a doofus, he heard a dog barkin on tee-bee and wuz cockin himz head at it!

Roman :haha DOOFUS! Wiff a kink in hims tail! Duz dat make him a ca1a20_6b61872957eb4ef6975f247ba51858c5~kinky doofus? Dat sounds rong. 

I finally got tooken out fur a walk dis morning. Sumfink reely funneh happened. Well I fawt it wuz funny, Mummy KNOT so much, I did me furst poo ob da day, and she wuz all muttering to herownself about sumfink, and she bent ober to pick up me poo and... and... 

... she dropped it ober herownself and it went splat on her cote and pants before REELY going splat on da ground! I laffed soooo hard! SHe wuz all like SERIOUSLY?? butt den she imagined it as a comic strip and she hadda admit she wooda laffed iffen she'd seen it! So she juss :rolleyes: and picked it up. It wuz KNOT too bad and fings is in da wash now. 

:rofl ca1a20_a74e0e856f73452c9c972211d9d9467f~ca1a20_26c5a85a480d474d800c265dd70b9363~

Oh, dat reely made me day.

Kibo, so glad to reed dat Widge is doing mucho moor beddah! :yay I LUB yur Houndish tu too! 

Pippin

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

14 hours ago, palmettobug said:

Roman is such a doofus, he heard a dog barkin on tee-bee and wuz cockin himz head at it! 

At leest he did KNOT kok hiz leg on it!*

KNOT so ccccold heer tuday.

Nuffing mutch eltse happning.

Yu sownd lyke yu funding yur way arownd Wiki, speshullee fynding  ware yur fuds ar!

AndyPandy let that leg heel ryte upp be4 chaysing rownd yur gaardin, yu do KNOT want to skid and crash intu enneefing.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

*I waz KNOT allowed to rite the propper spelling.:mum

Edited by Banjoman

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

A NEW Miss Marple!  Joy!  Thank you, Miss Caroline for letting us know and starting the anticipation. 

Wiki, there are so many new, weirdo rules when you leave the kennel and start trying to lib wif humans.  I gotta say, after 12 years ob getting used to it, it's mostly good.  :D  Your lady was trained up by an expert.  :nod  Now, being human, she'll likely try some stuff on you, you know, just testing you.  You don't hesitate to train her up in the way you want her to act.
I bet your new lady has somefing GREAT down in that basement and is selfishly hogging it.  NO FAIR

Angus!  Welcome!

AndiPants!  I'm so glad that your bandiches and booties are al gone now!  :confetti 

Goodness, Rita is a little Cutie! (Ma made me write that.  Rita, you are a lubly, dignified lady hound.)

Charlie Bear,  how comfy that nest looks.

A new bruver for Dustin!  
Your Daddy is just a "bad" and all the rest ob owr humans about falling in lub wif animals. :yay 

Widget is fully healed and back to hisownself!

Merc, we understand that you might knot be able to poop in SC, though I hope you can.  If knot, Nate and I will try to poop extra in your honor!

Pippin, Miss Kerry went waaaaay better than mewe poo foot!  Poo pants and poo coat!  On a werk day.  snicker snicker

Ugh oh, Ma's booting me offa the computer 'cuz she just got a sugested SQL fix from their nice contractor is NY and she want to test it.

Spirit, The Disposessed

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

6 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Good morning . No :coffeeyet. The motels won't serve it anymore.

Noooo!   That leaves you with truck stop/gas station coffee,  I guess. When I stayed in a motel on the other side of NC earlier this year you could still get coffee and the free breakfast. Desk clerk had the coffee at his station and a nice lady went into their food prep room and brought my food choice out.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hello my Friendlies!

Rainings in the morning, more dry in the affernoon.  Mostly dry tamarrow.

Mister Spirit I did not unnerstands any of that last sentence!!!  :eek 

Hahaha!!!  Mister Roman's gots a kinky tail!!!  Maybe it gotta shut inna door???  And now he gots a limp???  Look for a corn, Momma says.

Miss Kerry gots POO CLOVES!!!!!  :lol  

Miss Wiki, you are the fastest houndie at your house, but I'm the fastest houndie at my house!!!  ;)   We gots a basemint too and I am NOT allowed to go down there eether.  It doesn't gots carpets or nothing tho.  

Not much going on today around here.  I am trying to walkie on my metal leg (thanks Miss Wiki!!) but it's still kinda hurty, so I am hopping a lot still.  Momma says it'll get better, but I am not sure.  I still hafta walkie around the yard on the leash, which is BORE-ING!!!!  I can't chase skwerrils or kittehs or nothing!  :sowhat 

Wishings for a wonderful Windsday for all my Friendlies!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Ugh oh, Ma's booting me offa the computer 'cuz she just got a sugested SQL fix from their nice contractor is NY and she want to test it.

Wait, what??? Spirit, your mom has posted the secret code word for skwirl alerts! And she's testing out a new skwirl?  Dat is so sneaky of her. <_<

tiny hada siggy.png

Don't I wish SQL was as fun as squirrels!

I must share.  That buzzard Spirit tricked me and then ran off.  Frail, wobbly, 2 days away from turning 14, and he made me laugh long and loud.  He asked to go out and I put on his lector and let him out.  He never left the deck, so when Nate wanted out 45 seconds later, Spirit acted like he wanted to come back in.  The moment I had removed his lector, he turned around and headed for the stairs into the yard.  When I called to him, he started to hustle on down the stairs!  The tottered down the steps, took a final leap, and trotted off.  I hadn't the heart to follow him and put his muzzle back on.  He doesn't want to wear it.  He wants to eat poop. :eek  :yuck

Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Yay Spirit! :clap I'm rooting for you buddy! Two days to 14, what a milestone.

Sorry you have to deal with the aftermath of that Lucy. And I can confirm SQL is not as fun as squirrels.  ^_^

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Mum sez she iz wondering witch Miss. Marple yu going to get? She fink there’s free diffrunt wunz. In hur opinyum the BBC seerees wiv Joan Hickson az Miss. Marple ar the best wunz. She gots them on DEeVeeDee. Apparently Miss. Agatha hurownself thott she waz the perfekt Jane Marple.

The two nyooist  wunz are Geraldine McEwan and Julia McKenzie butt Mum duz KNOT fink too mutch ov them!

We howpe yu Injoy them enneeway.

Nuttymeg, sleuthing hownd.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Rita we have to confess our mom thinks you are so cute. She just loves those ears.

Andipants so with that metal leg will you be stopped going thru secuity checks?We hope your injury fades away  ever dayl

Besides Miss Marple, Hercules Poirot showed up last night on 1 of our PBS stations & it wasnt one mom  had seen before.  Looks like  something old is new again.

Merc you must be home by now, right ?  Is it warm enough to take a dip in the pool & relax  those muscles that were not used driving from NY?

Congratulations Grimm's on your new addition.

Miss R E Carol mom doesnt know movie stars by name so she cant say who she saw. If you show her a picture she can tell you which one.

Wiki you are just  being to encounter the world of humans. They are a strange lot . Just remember you are in charge. Make up a rule you dont care about, cave to their demand. It makes them feel better & in charge but you will know better.

Daphne & Bitzi  who did get a little run around time in the yard today.

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

We habs watched all them, Nuttymeg, we like the Joan Hickson, too. Dey are berry soofing for Mom's frazzled brain. Some ob da nooer ones dey tried to "sexy up" and lost da heart ob da story.

Roman will be dropped off at da tortunarian tomorrow. Mom wants to be sure dere iz NUFFIN goin on (IYKWIM). She knows dere iz nuttin upstairs already.

https://britishperioddramas.com/lists/best-ever-miss-marple-actress-poll-results/

Mum sez try this Miss. Caroline. or jusst aks Mister Googly “Miss. Marple”

Nutmeg, reddee fower bed.

Gud nyte frendz.