WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

Flizzie gots her pees stolled rite from inside her bladder with a big long needle!!!!!!!!  :yikes:yikes:yikes  The results should be back tamarrow morning.  The docter said iffen she doesn't have a fechshun she mite have a condition that KITTEHS get!!!  "Interstitial inflammation"  (Momma spelled that for me!) Or something like that.  I gess we'll see.

In more important news about ME, Momma tooked of the last little bannage today from my leg!!!!  My toes was swelling up and she thinks it was pressing on my plate and cutting off the circulating a little.  I only had that bannage cause of a tiny wound where the docter pulled a pin out, and it was all scabbed over so I don't need it anymore!!! 

You can see my swollen up toes, and if you look close, the plate sticking up along the top of the leg in front.

20210104_154511

My toes already look more better so maybe I will decide to try and walk on it some.  Plus also, NO MORE BOOTIE FOR OUTSIDE!!!!!   :yay

Welcome Miss Wiki and Mister Angus!!!!!

Mister Pippin, i am very glad you are feeling more better too!!

Later Gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants 

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pippin, I lubs frootables too!  We habs the pumpkin and cranberry.   Momma lubs the way they smell too!  I sniff first and then I eat them. Nom nom nom! 

Ivy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy    Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud morning frendz. We ar heer, bak in lokdown butt it KNOT mayke too mutch diffrunt to us ‘cos Mum kan still tayke us owt fower a waak wunse a day butt now we kan waak froo the gowf korse wivvowt the risk ovva a gowf ball kum flying froo the ayre  and hitting us.

Hello to Wiki and Angus :wave . We ar Chancey greythowndee and Notty Nuttymeg wippit lurcher and we liv wiv ower Mum akross the big sea in Reel Engaland. Chancey will be twelvlebbenty yeerz owld layta this munf and Mum finks that me, Nutmeg iz abowt seven. I do KNOT know wen mi Birfday iz but mi Gotcha day iz in Martch.

Hola Kibo! We lyke to heer how yu getting on ‘cos be4 the kronyvirus we yused to do a munfly greythowndee waak and the kollekshun pennies ended upp halping yu getting to OCananada.:D

Neerlee tyme fower ower waak. Itt ccccold and windee owt there this morning and duz KNOT look nise.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee Good morning!

It's me, Cherry!    It wuz cloudy when Momma and I went out for my pre-brekkie potty break and it wuz bery bery quiet.   I had my brekkie and now Momma is going to gibs me her yogurt bowl to lick!   Ivy will be downstairs soon.

Cherry cherries-sm.png

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh boy!  Weer leebing dis morning!!!  I had muh furst outs and muh kibbul.  Now, I just need sekond outs and I kin go sit by de car and wait!!!

AndiPants, gud tu see yur leg wiffout a banditch.

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:coffee

Elizabeth, how far south will you drive today? Honk as you're going down I-95 in NC.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

It’s 1350 miles.  We make it to NC the first night. I don’t know if we’re going 95 or 81 this trip.

Gess wut! Weer ticticing in de car! Mummy sez we’ll lose de signal wen we —-

Gud Toesday! Dey are rippin up da grownd at da clubhouse, and it iz berry noisy. No idear whut the destruction iz for.

Andi, I fink it kittehs it iz part ob da FLUTD, owr kittehs wibs it wuld get it frum stress and nawt enuff water. Dere iz a special diet and meds she can try.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Keep upp the gud work Merc.

Nuttymeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Is dare sumbuddy calt Merkaree here? The lady says that long ago she toll your lady to call you Unterfusshund. I am told this is now my name too. I have also bin told I poop too much and there will be rejucktshun in my foods. <_<

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Wiki that duz KNOT sownd ryte. Chancey poops lots but Mum jusst takes lots mor or larger poop bags owt on ower waaks. The bags that slysed bred kums in are gud poop bags!

Nutmeg, waaking pooper.

Hello my Friendlies!

Gonna be cloudings but dry most of the day till tonite when the rainings come back.

Have a safe tripping Mister Mercury!!!!  :wave 

Miss Cherry, it's really quiet around here too when we go out early in the morning!   But it's cloudy so we did not see any stars.

Miss Nutmeg we hope you guys get along OK over there!!!  :yikes 

Miss Wiki, you will see that humans are mostly uncomfortably innerested in our poops!!!  :rolleyes:  They collect it, they take pichers of it, they talk about it, they analyze it, they test it, they talk about it some more!!!!  :dunno  :youcrazy    But it's just not fair that you hafta get foods taken away just because of a little poop!!!!

I am doing pretty good with my leg since Momma tooked that bannage off.  My foot is still a *little* swolled up, but I can walk onnit more better, espeshully without that bootie thing on for outside!!!  :thumbs-up   Plus also, I been spending lotsa time keeping it elevated to help the swelling go away!

50804183956_958c7eb019.jpg20210105_093835 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

Wishings for a terrific Toozday for all my Friendlies!

Later Gaters!

Wiki, dats knot rite. I myownself do multiple poos. Dats juss de way it iz.

Muh Germin name is Unterfusshund. Mummy habs fotograffik evidimense dat I earned it. :nod

How about some senorita Rita pics?

134647855_2947389935586091_3357126479471135480904_2947389902252761_8095259413975  135567828_2947390108919407_2560713797476134376055_2947390028919415_8872036368537

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Senorita Rita!  :beatheart   :wub:

Rita, did yoo hab sum gud sunnin tuday? I did, eben fru da patio door.

Merc, yoo may poop all ober Souf Carolina, it covers da papermill stench.

Wiki, yoo may habs too eet less iffn da poops iz sloppy. Mah dimwit brudder tukked forebber to get ober da poops.

Da dogwalker sed Mom shuldn't call Fuzzy dim, eben iffn it iz troo. He didn't see herbs get her head stuck in a box dis moanin!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hello me freends!

Misser Spirit, I took yoor advice and let momma-bear burritoed me and gabe me a cushion fur me hed fur me mid-afternoon nap. Dat's ryte after da top obs da afternoon nap and afore da late afternoon nap, which iz afore we go walkie. Heer iz photographic ebidence :

135767237_517325095868156_17315123945981

Miss Wiki, yoo awr quite beautimous! Knot as much as Miss Paris, butt ya know, yoo got yoor charms ;)

Oh dare iz Miss Senorita Rita! Bery bery kwete!

Miss AndiPants, dat leg luks gud now! Hope yoo can walkie and go fur runs and play soon!

Noffing much happined heer. Momma-bear wuz werking from home, so it wuz like she wuzn't eben really gone! She wuz just busy!

Yoor freend,

Charlie da burrito

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Wow Charlie, being a burrito looks bery bery comfy!

Merc waved hello to me when they were going through Mary Land!   :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart

AndiPants, you look greyt!   I'm glad all that stuff is off your leg!

It wuz cool and damp here today.  Aktually it wuz raining at our ushual morning walkie time, so our morning walk wuz late cuz Momma waited for the rain to stop! -_-   We did our afternoon fambly walk on time though.  Now we are supposed to habs sunnyshine the negst two days!  :) 

Time for my ebening :nappy     

Ivy

Charlie - yu luk comfee.

Wiki - mah frenz are correct dat da dark place downstares is KNOT anyfing da yu are missing owt on, tho in owr howze deer is a beeg part ub it da is on Grownd lebel an habz a tee bee an wud burning stove.  Daddiman calls it himz cave, but it is KNOT below da grownd.  Anyway, owr kittehs like to be deer an da NOO kitteh, Charlotte is so tiny dat dey prefer her KNOT be running arownd wif us..particularly Fancy an Dudley in da rest ub da howze.

Hi Angus!

Hi Rita!

Hi Andipants.  Yur futs luks reel gud!

Mercury! Ah, too, habz pooped in NOO Jersey.  Ah find it very eesy to poop deer.

Well, ah habz NOOWZE.  Deer iz a possibility dat ah mite be getting an OLDER brudder..yes...older den me....he is some kind ub houndie da eets esghetti an meetballs....wut Mama?  KNOT italian fuds?  Oh, he iz an italian houndie?  Well, heer iz dat story.   Himz daddiman wuz old an went DED.  HImz dawter kept himz udder doggeez, but put Capone on da schnozbook gibbing himz away fur free.  A hooman felt bad an thawt dat wuz dangerous so took himz in an den contacted a local rescue.  A frend ub Mama's hurd abowt himz an messaged mama lass nite.  Mama showed daddiman da pichure - and did kNOT even say anyfing about getting hims...just showed himz da pichure and told himz dat storee, and he said "when can we go get himz."....so if all goze well for himz at da torturnarian in da neggst day or too, he may be moobing in.  Ah will habz da responsibility ub taking himz under mah paw.  Mama sez ah will be reel gud at dat.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

11 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Gess wut! Weer ticticing in de car! Mummy sez we’ll lose de signal wen we —-

:rofl 

10 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

Is dare sumbuddy calt Merkaree here? The lady says that long ago she toll your lady to call you Unterfusshund. I am told this is now my name too. I have also bin told I poop too much and there will be rejucktshun in my foods. <_<

Oh, Wiki, Mummy sez she juss lubs lubs yur Houndish! Me to, me to! Yoo habs a bery nice acksint :blush 

I hab to agree wiff eberywon else and register me most insistint objekshins to Ms. Jerilyn's poo complaints. Me, I poo twice per walk, and sumtimes moor. And it's KNOT juss like, yoo no, leedul insignifecarint poos, BUTT poos ob substance dat leeb a maaahk on da erf. :nod 

Merc aka Merkaree, dat's a reely reely long trip. Yoo shood hab plenty ob oppachoonity to poo in ebery state. 

Senorita Rita! Yoo look so kewt!! Lookit yoo sniffin' da air. It's gud to be alibe, izzit KNOT?

Charlie, yoo look so comfy under dat comftable! I nebber get under da cubbers. I wood get too hot. 

Hello Nutmeg!!! 

I had nuffink to do tooday, and me shorter walks is boring da jammies off me. ca1a20_e9f6c83fb4554c31a4e4b56800204dde~ Plus also, mummy wuz tick ticking all day again. (I do KNOT like dis noo rejeem!!) So, I deesided to practice all da gud pestoing adbice dat our deer Lila imparted to us. It habs been dribing mummy a leedul nutty :hehe I am planning to practiss pestoing again tomorrow :evil I fink I will start practicing when mummy joins her furst meeting :devil 

AndiPants! Yur leg looks grate! I am glad da swellink went down. 

Ooooh! Dustin is gedding a bruddah!! :gmark :bounce2 

Pippin 

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Senorita Rita, my Momma thinks you are very kewte and she wants a poddie like you some day!

Mister Charlie!!!!  You look like a comfy burrito!!  I don't like blankies  much cause I get hot and panty!

Mister Dustin!!!  How essiting!!!  :yay

Good luck on your pestoing Mister Pippin!!

Later Gaters!!

:blush  Rita    :kiss2   Dats from Mam

Lukin'  gud  AndiPants   :)

An dere's mi buena amigo Charlie   :P

:)   Dustin.  Yer madre y padre habs buen corazon

:thumbs-up    Pippin!  Sounds like yer pesto skills are getting kwite bueno

Mam says dat Widget is feeling wonderful and finally seems to be cien por ciento.   Kaila hadda estupendo ride tonite and Mam will ride him tomorrow an Thirstday.    He habs dos dias on dat Doxy stuff den dey will wach him vary carefooly.  

Pap is settling in to wach our OhCanada teem beet dat USobAye teem......

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.