WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee    

Hi, it's me, Cherry!   It wuz bery dark when we went out for my pre-brekkie potty break this morning, but the half moon wuz shining and lots and lots ob stars were twinkling!

:wave   Hi Miss Jennie! 

Dustin, it sounds like you had a really nice nighttime fambly walk!

Momma is going to gibs me her yogurt bowl to lick lick- so ...... habs a gud day everyone!

Cherry cherries-sm.png  

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud morning.....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Bitzi and Cherry, I fink it's good for owr humans to keep 'em guessing and to mix things up now and then. :D
Wif me, Ma finks that mostly my drooping hind end gets tired and I need to rest between bouts ob eating.  As long as she keeps Nate in his crate, I can eat and rest and eat some more.

Miss Kerry, I fink calling them "turdles" helps Ma laff whilst cleaning them up. :D Laffing always helps frew the less than optimal times. :nod 

Daphne and Bitzi, isn't it inconvenient when all the big bills come due at the same time, like some kinds ebil conspiracy?

Wow, Dustbin, walking in da snow sounds simply delightful.

Today is Ma's last day before going back to her retirement werk-job.  :lol  Charlie, habing her ihome is kinda convenient, actually.  She's there to lemme out and lemme in and lemme out and lemme in.  That's good.  Plus also, if I need help getting up, she's there.  Also plus, she is there to cover me wif my blankie.  I hab become a certified Blankie Boy. :blush 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Spirit, Blankie's are wunnerful.  Mah brudder JJ lubbed dem.  An habbing mamas and daddies home is da best.

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

32 minutes ago, LBass said:

Charlie, habing her ihome is kinda convenient, actually.  She's there to lemme out and lemme in and lemme out and lemme in.  That's good. 

And sheez dare fur afernoon nappies wiff me!  Dis is de gest rum bed wayre we nap.  Mummy made it up fresh yesserday butt I disagreed wiff how she did it.

135769606_10159280019933910_144991635744554098_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=yhtlsID-tegAX9v7fha&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=3cb8378b30b4b77f842976a2c36382cd&oe=6018E16A

I like tu be tucked in at nite, and kissed, and tole I yam a gudboy. :blush

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Welcome and congrats and good hexrays and safe trips. I think that about covers it. 

Eagles fans, what's up with "my man Carson" as I have referred to him since he is a ND product and seemed a level headed kid?  I gather all is not well. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Hello my Friendlies!

Rainings and yukky most of the day today.

Mister Dustin that does sound like a very nice walkie in the snow.  I have only seed snowings once and we just ran around and played innit in the yard!

Mister Spirit we are glad you are still eating good enuff, and that Miss Loosy is giving you the proper respect and help that you deserve!!!  :D 

Miss Patsy, I bet Miss Caroline will have a good explanation, but I think the teknicall term is that Mister Carson has the "yips!!!"  :youcrazy  He's got some mental block about throwing strait and to the rite doods!!!!!  :eek  

Let's see...  Oh!  Momma thinks Flizzie's gots a bladder fecshun again.  She's doing the same thing that she did last summer where she's just frantic to go outside and then runs around trying to pee but nothing comes out!!!  Plus also, she's hadda couppla accidnets in the house, which she doesn't do usually.  So she's going in to see the doctor this affernoon.  Momma was surprised they could see her that fast - they are sooooo bizzy at our clinic it can take a few weeks to get in for a pointmint!

My leg is doing ok tho Momma says I'm still not using it enuff.  :sowhat   I say I'll use it when *I* want!!!!!!  :nod 

Wishings for a marvelluss Munderday for all my Friendlies!

Later Gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Miss Patsy, Carson was good the 1st year but it wasnt him but Nick that got us to the superbowl.  Carson has had injuries in the following years. Plus he holds the ball too long, cant see someone open, makes poor decisions that have led to too many interceptions. Always has a "reason"  why things didnt go well. Over all he has not played up to the hyp .  In his defense there have . been toooo many changes in the line, lots of injuries but in spite  of that he could have played much better than he did. . 

You know what else mom saw,  one of  the PBS stations we can get says they have NEW Miss Marple shows for us. She likes Miss Marple. What about the rest of you do you like MIss Marple & will you be getting these shows ?

Merc we saw your picture over in FB enjoying your pool.  Way to go buddy.

Daphne & Bitzi  enjoying no rain

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

13 minutes ago, greysmom said:

I think the teknicall term is that Mister Carson has the "yips!!!" 

That is the technical term.

Miss Lisbeth *running around packing, cleaning, and being followed by Mr. Merc every step of the way*

Hi! Hi! Hi! I Wiki! Who you?

This noo house. I don’t know if I’m gonna stay here or what. I follow lady around. She gives masshid potatatoos and cheez bits. I bark bark bark when she leaf me alone in house. I can go outside not tied to lady. It smells like rabbits out there. Weerd dogs on all sides, not nice fast dogs like me. Today is more boring calt werk, I mostly sleep. There is lotsa good beds here and toys to toss around. Lady won’t let me go down the stairs to dark place. She goes down there, why not me?

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hi Wiki!    I'm Ivy.   Welcome  to your noo home!   Miss Jerilyn is a bery nice lady- you will like her!   I know it is hard when the hoomans leave the house, but if you just lay down and take a nap she will be home riteawayquik!

Enjoy finding your way around your noo house!   Whot is so interessing about the dark place down the stairs?   Just eggsplore all the rooms upstairs first- you will find lots ob interessing things!  Maybe eben get treets!

Ivy, happy to meet a noo frend

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Wiki, I unnerstand how yu feel!  I am noo to dis house too.  I was The Bestest Boy at my last house but my person got reel sick and cud not keep me ennymoor.  These noo peeple came and got me and brot me to dis house.  Insted of a bery liddle, but old sisser, hoo kennot heer and was too liddle to play wif - she is about the size of my hed - I am now surrounded by houndies!  Me an Zeke are doing preddy gud.  Me and Paris don't have much to say to eech udder eggsept get outta my space.  Me and Fancy like to prance at the frunt of the walk parade.  My udder person usta cawl me Argus but dese peeples cawl me Angus.  They say it's because I amma beefcake and luk like a cow dog.  I donut care wot you cawl me, juss don't cawl me late fur dinner!  I LUBS da fuds around heer!  

I gots me some hooks fur wich I am getting lots of stuffs to treet.  I got lots of noo toys to drag around.  I LUBS playing in the waters or mud.  I do not like cowches or big beds or jumping in cars.  They gotta lift my 77 pound tush into it.  Oh, my tush has a hart shape onnit - so if they don wanna lift me, they ken juss kiss my a$$!  Yup, I am quirky and sassy and sweet and shud fit in juss fine.  As long as you lift me, of corse.

Argus the Angus

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hi friends! Today Mama and Daddy wented  back to work, so I am back to spending my days napping in da family room. Mama raised her voice at one point dis morning! :yikes!!! She is knot da kind of teacher dat yells so I was berry surprised and so were her students! She said dat da one class was just out of control and she had to ‘admonish’ dem to quiet down and get back to work. Shocking I say, shocking dat teenage boys wood be rambunctious after 17 days of vacation!

Molly McPoodle. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

40 minutes ago, cello said:

Hi friends! Today Mama and Daddy wented  back to work, so I am back to spending my days napping in da family room. Mama raised her voice at one point dis morning! :yikes!!! She is knot da kind of teacher dat yells so I was berry surprised and so were her students! She said dat da one class was just out of control and she had to ‘admonish’ dem to quiet down and get back to work. Shocking I say, shocking dat teenage boys wood be rambunctious after 17 days of vacation!

Molly McPoodle. 

:rofl

:wave Angus   Welcome.  Juss sose yu no, Ivy is muh grilhoundie fren.  I no she wuz nice and polite and welcomed yu to de Club butt juss no dat  :POed sheez mine.   Dat's a gud cow doggie.  :)

:wave Wiki  Welcome.  Yu found a soft landing spot.  Git comfy and enjoy de snugguls.

Ivy, we JUST got yer Crispmix card TUDAY! Dat wuz FREE whole weeks or sumptin.

Wiki, I say dere iz nuttin in basements cept mustiness and creepy crawlies, so it iz better to stay in da warm soff beds.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

25 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

Ivy, we JUST got yer Crispmix card TUDAY! Dat wuz FREE whole weeks or sumptin.

Wow!   We just got Miss Cynthia's card today too and it wuz postmarked 3 weeks ago too!   Momma sent CrispMix cookies to Auntie Linda priority mail that had a delibery date ob 12/21 and they still habs knot arribed!  That's just messed up!

Ivy

Gud nite mah frenz.

Hi Miss Jennie!! :wave 

AndiPants, sorry to heer dat Flizzie may habs anudder bladdah feckshin. :( I hope yoo gots sum good adbice frum yur vet tooday. 

On 1/3/2021 at 5:05 PM, locket said:

I thot momma-bear wuz gonna nap like us maybe like 18-20 hours per day!

:lol :lol 

On 1/3/2021 at 12:29 PM, Jerilyn said:

BBDY7TUl.jpg

Hello Wiki, da Lady yoove come to lib wiff is kewl, eben iffen she won't let yoo go down into da basemint. I furgot to say how kewt yoo look in dis pikchur. 

Dustin, I'm glad yoo enjoyed a bewtimuss fambly walk in da snow. :gmark COngrachoomalashins to yur mum on jomping into da oshun and coming out alibe and KNOT frozin ca1a20_2b6fffe4ddae42ea99f674c523cdee7f~ to deff! Phew!!

9 hours ago, LBass said:

Charlie, habing her ihome is kinda convenient, actually.  She's there to lemme out and lemme in and lemme out and lemme in.  That's good.  Plus also, if I need help getting up, she's there.  Also plus, she is there to cover me wif my blankie.  I hab become a certified Blankie Boy. :blush 

Yah I go oot way moor rite now dan I wood iffen she wuz fizziklee back at werk. All I need to do is juss grab a toy in me mouff and lookit da bak door. (Dis my KNOT-so-sekrit signal to mummy dat I want to go out.) And I do it seberal times a day eben iffen I do knot need to bacate me bladdah or me colon. :lol: Like, iffen I yam bored I grab a toy and annoy da heck outta mummy until she gibs in :haha 

9 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

And sheez dare fur afernoon nappies wiff me!  Dis is de gest rum bed wayre we nap.  Mummy made it up fresh yesserday butt I disagreed wiff how she did it.

135769606_10159280019933910_144991635744554098_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=yhtlsID-tegAX9v7fha&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=3cb8378b30b4b77f842976a2c36382cd&oe=6018E16A

I like tu be tucked in at nite, and kissed, and tole I yam a gudboy. :blush

Merc dood, mummy laffed  so much at da bed and lubbed yur werds about gedding tucked in.  She sez yooze so insanely adorable. (Wutebber !! <_<) I do fink da bed looks mucho beddah dat way doh :thumbs-up 

Reddy fur yoor grate adbenchur tomorrow??

Angus :wave 

Well Mummy went back to her werkjob tooday. She been tic ticking ca1a20_c0da5d984d6d4fdaa8cc35d2b35b510b~ all day and KNOT paying any attenshin to me. :bugeye Howebber, I hab now had free doses ob dat Deramaxx and me knee shore is feeling moor beddah! :colgate I gots me sass back and I yam feeling bery spritely, so I am keeping mummy on her toes and cringeing and trying to stop me frum oberdoing it. :D I also got tooken to get moor treets!! I YAM OBSESSED WIFF FROOTABLES!! Hab yoo had any? I hab tried free flaybers - Punkin & Nanner, Punkin & Appil, and Punkin Bloombree. I hope I can find moor flaybuhs soon. Nom nom nom

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

:wave   Wikki    and   Angus.  

Hola from Kibo.   Ah vino de Espana a cupla yeers ago.

Plusalso   :wave   mah azul hermano.   He's from Irlanda.   

We libs here in OhCanada wiff Mam an Pap.  Dis is mah segundo invierno here and its kinda cccccold here.  

Whew.   Pippin is feeling mucho mejor.  Whew.  Thank gudenss dem meddycahuns is werking  :)

Ah gess deres no noos on FLizzy  :goodluck

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.