WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:coffee Good Morning! 

It's me!  Cherry!   I just finished my brekkie but when we went out for my pre-brekkie potty break it wuz raining hard!   I wore my raincoat, but my head is still all wet.  It's a gud day for :nappy    So I am headed off to do that until Ivy wakes up.    Habs a gud day eberywon and AndiPants, you can selebrate now!  But knot too hard cuz your leg still habs some healing to do! 

Cherry cherries-sm.png

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Cccolld wind tuday so I deesydid I did KNOT want to walk awl rownd the howsis and turned rite so we kood kum howme. Chancey waz KNOT so happee ‘cos she likes a loong waak but we stopped and sniffed lots onna way howme.

We ar happee to see yur tosies  AndyPandy butt tayke itt eezee fower a fyoo mor weeks and mayke shur yur leg heels ryte up.

How yu doing Wiki, did yu settul down niselee fower Miss. Jerilyn lasst nyte? Iz she giving yu taystee treets?

How yu awl doing Summer?

And haz senorita Rita settulled in OK?

Mum sez I gotta say the sayme az Miss. Kerry, Fanks fower awl the nise Krikkulmuss kaards we reeseeved. I howpe awl ower frendz onna kaard list reeseeved ower e-mayle  kaard ‘cos Mum gottid awl confuzzled wiv yusing an owld list so iffn yu did KNOT hav ower kaard drop intu yur inbox itt iz awl hur fawlt. Let me know and I will tell hur off!

Neerlee tyme fower luntch,

Wagz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

ca1a20_1362142cedb94ef89c13685f4948fcc8~ predicted tuday.  Dat's hokay on accounta we are knot leebig fur Floweriduh until Tootsday.  I shud hab  nice nappy day tuday in de :snow  and tumorro in de rayn.  Den, in de car on TootsDay and WindsDay.  :colgate

We've had some delays getting started with waiting for the insurance company to O.K. the repairs to my SubaROO and my skin allergy but we'll be in Florida by Wednesday night.  Taking extra precautions, packing more of our own food, wipes for the motel room, etc.

Richard's been a :censored about this trip.  He actually expected to bring me back in 3 weeks and leave me here to "watch the house"  during the winter even though I'm teaching remotely and don't have to return.  I put my size 7.5 foot down and said "I'm not doing it" .  So, he's returning in 3 weeks via train and Merc and I will stay there.   Needless to say, it's been... tense.

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud nawt Sunnyday! Rain iz in da forecast, and it iz nice and damp owt already.

Andi, yoo be gud when your mom manipulates yer toesies. Don't be a butt like I yam!

And don't be a Doodie-Head like Merc's Dad!:P

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Merc!  You will be dribing thru Mary Land on Tuesday?   Please wave hello!   :beatheart     I'm sorry your Daddieman is being a :censored about your trip, since it shuld be a happy thing.   :( 

We just came back from our morning walk wif Momma.   It wuz damp and cold, shivering.gif so we took a short way.    We only saw one other person and dog!  Eberywon else wuz probably snuggled in their beds!   dodo1.gif

AndiPants, I am so glad your cast is off!    Plusalso Pippin, I am glad that your knee is just that thing wif that Arthur guy and KNOT that bad thing that Beka had!

Miss Jerilyn?   How is Wiki doing?    We need a report and :digicam 

Ivy, interested in hearing about all her frends

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hooray for AndiPants no longer wearing da cement halfPants!

Elizabeth, good for you in putting yourownself's paw down!  What happened with da Subaroo?

Dagnabit! I coulda beat Kathy here this morning since I was up at 5:30. :lol

Senorita Rita has finally figured out that she is home. On New Years Day it's as if she woke up as a different dog. No pee accidents in the house. Not being a bit too hyper in the house so she didn't need any "toddler-time outs" in her crate so the others cold relax. Instead of pacing round and round the house she is now laying calmly beside me as I tic tic.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Good morning friends!

Pippin, that is largely GREAT news!  No Ebil C. :yay  Now, dat knee does look like poo--I lub that your vet shares those technical terms wif you and Miss Kerry. :D  I hope the farmaceuticals will bring you great relief. 
Miss Kerry, please be kind to yourself.  This eggsperience stirred up many sad remembories. :kiss2  You are knot at fault for knot knowing what you did knot know. :nod 

Gino, it was Auntie Ann's Crocs that she used to step in my turdle.  :lol  It is good that they are easy to clean.  That means that she habs already forgiben me.

Miss RE Carol, we missed your birfday!   :kiss2  I'm glad you had cake and a chance to celebrate wif your fambily.

BIG Welcome to Wiki!  :confetti  It sounds like you are settling in beautifully and making your new home a happy place for you and Mistress.  Hope you get to check out that mysterious basement soon.

AndiPants habs ditched her cast! :yay 
Sorry about the pin and the bandich and those toes and the leach too, butt this is great news for your recobery!

That is wonderful new for liddle Rita, that she now realizes she is home and safe and loved. :wub:

Merc and Miss Elizabeth, I'm sorry your Dad/Husman is being a doody head about this trip and the house and the winter.  I hope he'll get his attitude adjusted soon so this can be a warm, loving, and fun trip. :kiss2

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

49 minutes ago, macoduck said:

What happened with da Subaroo?

I was preparing to park outside the dollar store when an SUV backed out of a parking spot, right into my car.  It wasn't there, then it was.  When I saw it coming, I stomped on the gas and it hit my in my back fender rather than the driver's side door.  :bugeye   Hit and run but someone got the plate number.

13 minutes ago, LBass said:

I'm sorry your Dad/Husman is being a doody head about this trip and the house and the winter.  I hope he'll get his attitude adjusted soon so this can be a warm, loving, and fun trip. 

ca1a20_2df0b03dc2e24639b030e3f20c197c89~  Yeah, like that's gonna happen.  I've been in the doghouse for weeks for "causing him so much grief". ca1a20_3e0f6f5b324e4dd799218c9f45c0d01b~ 

Miss Kerry, this is Miss Halise here. We have always used Actiflex for arthritis. The EQUINE version, not the canine one. They are the same but the equine one is cheaper. It’s a liquid. You put about a tablespoon on each meal. Smells like a pina colada! Really works well. I get it from either Amazon or Cox Veterinary Supply. It worked wonders on my boy Durango. He had a toe that broke and healed curled under his foot. He had it repaired but it still bothered him. Put him on tge Actiflex on the recommdation of a racing friend. After about a week I looked out in the yard and he was running around. He hadn’t done that in ages. 
Highly recommend it.

Miss Halise with a snoozing and digesting CK

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Miss R E Carol we missed your birthday   We are sorry & hope this coming year for you makes up for what last year didnt give you.

Miss Elizabeth glad you put your foot down & are staying in Fl.  Safe travels & we hope Mr R isnt too grumpy a traveling companion.

So Wiki let us hear from you.  How are things going ?  Do you like your yard ? Do you like your bed ?  Do you like the food? We know what you did to 2 toys but that is ok.  We know you must like Mistress.  Remember Mistress will always have your back.  If you have any questions about how to handle any situation come to the club someone will be able to give you good advice.

For our morning walk we had the winter assortment of rain, sleet, slush & snow. We had short walks . 

Well the football season that almost wasnt & wasnt like any other is almost over. The losing Eagles play their last game today. Now what  to do with mom.

Daphne & Bitzi with no plans but to nap away the day. 

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Wiki is doing great! The time in the crate yesterday afternoon seemed to re-set her brain and she turned into a regular greyhound. :) She wants to know where I am, but settles down to sleep wherever I am. I can even make a quick trip to the kitchen or bathroom without her following me. She slept all night in my bedroom with the door open. Just came to get me once at 3:30 to go poop. I’ll go out in a bit to pick up some food so she can have a chance to be alone. Fosters said she barks when they leave. They also said she barks at other dogs, which she doesn’t do here, so we’ll see how it goes.

I learned more about her spay complication from a letter from the vet who treated her. Her insides where on the outside! He incision did open up, apparently due to too rapid absorption of the sutures and a portion of her intestine slipped out. :eek The repair was successful but she lost a portion of intestine. Any idea if there is any impact of that on her digestion?

Her teeth are very worn and that worried me, but her dental report shows pulp caps on pretty much all of them except the molars. I was unaware of this procedure but some quick reading makes it sound like it should prevent future issues. Anyone have experience with it?

Picture is from yesterday when she was not quite totally settled.

BBDY7TUl.jpg

I’m glad to hear Seniorita Rita has settled in too!

Andipants, I’m glad you’re free of the casting! You must feel so light and free.

Pippin, how is your leggie doing? I’m not good at looking at x-rays, but even I can see your poor knee doesn’t look good. I hope the medicine helps.

Merc, I’m sorry your daddieman is being a dootyhed. You and your mom just have a good time in Florida.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hello my Friendlies!

There's actually a sunning break going on rite now, and it's not very cold out, but that's all sposed to change real soon.

Miss Daphne, Momma says I have to suggest your Momma find a secondary (winning) teaming to root for!!  ;) 

Mister Gino my toes are kinda hurty still today.  Momma is giving me medicaments and stuff tho, so I can nap just fine!!!  :thumbs-up 

Mister Spirit, how's the eating going for ya???

Miss Elizabeth, I think it's time for you and Mister Richard to find a managment company to look affer your house in the winter time whilst you guys are in Flowereeduh.  Just for the good of your marriage!!!  Tho why anybody would want to go to Flowereeduh is beyond my little brain to process!!!!

Aaawww!!!  Little Senorita Rita is settling in finally!!!!  :yay  

And Miss Wiki is doing good for Miss Jerilyn!!!  :confetti   Momma says she wants to kiss her all over her sweet face ( :rolleyes: ) .

Hi Miss Ivy and Miss Cherry!!!!  :wave 

It's gonna be a futballing day around here all day, of course.  Wishing all my Friendlies a Satisfying Sunnyday!!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Merc, your Dad habs some DootyHead Demerit points coming his way and it sounds like her deserves them. <_<

Wiki, how scary that your innards escaped. :eek  We're all SUPER glad you got tookin care ob and are now wif Mistress.

AndiPants, I'm eating pretty well.  Ma seems to be less interested in feeding me by hand and goes off for a while to see how much I'll eat on my own.  If there's much left, then so sits down and feeds it to me.  It is really hard to get good service around here.
Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

AndiPants and Spirit- I like to keep my Momma on her toes when I eat my brekkie.   If I do knot finish it , she tries lots ob different things.   Sometimes she gibs me shaky cheese, sometimes feta cheese and sometimes cheddar cheese on my kibble.   If I still don't eat it she will put it in a smaller bowl wif rounded sides cuz it's easier to eat since it doesn't get stuck on any edges.   If all else fails, she cobers it up, puts it on the kitchen counter and gibs it to me for lunch! :chow 

Ivy, sometimes a picky brekkie eater

Miss Mistress, yoo remembory da kitteh Mom had, dat wuld eet eberyfin? He had a mast cell tumor remobed frum himz gutz, and dey resected his bowel. He had no problems till da ebil C returned 3 years later.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Wiki thanks for stopping by & letting us know how things are going with you & Mistress. By the by have you decided if you are going to call her Mistress or will use another name to address her ? Inside Out is a good name for a burger joint by not a good name for a lady houndies innards.  We hope those troubles are all behind you & you have years to guide & led Mistress.

Now Pippin how is by you?  Is the limp better ?  We hope so.

Rita glad to hear you are adjusting to the Ducky way. We know you will enjoy it more & more. 

Eating quirks most be the new thing in the club.  I, Bitzi since I came home have be a NO problem eater. I wait while she gets it ready & would just scarf it down . But, but now I have added a new wrinkle breakfast made, bowl down . Do I eat NO, no I dont . I want my walk 1st but & when I come back I eat it.  That will keep her guessing.

Andipants tell Miss Chris thanks for the suggestion but mom has been cheering for the Eagles forever. Thru good times  & bad.  She has a lot of experience with the bad so she will just hang in there.

Time to eat, catch you all later Daphne & Bitzi 

Hello me frends! I'm a leedul late to da partay tooday. Mummy went out WIFFOUT ME to run sum errands and had lots ob email cotching up to do. 

I yam so happy fur yoo AndiPants!! Dat nasty cast is OFF! :yay :yay  Sorry yoo habs a big hole :eek  in yur leg dat still needs a bandwitch, butt it's a bery lubbly BLOO bandwitch and it luk ebber so gud on yoo! :kiss2 

Merc, I am so sorry yur daddiman is being a duck about da trip to Floridya. Mummy wuz all :bugeye and sed why shud it be yer mummy's job to take care ob da house up norff fur da doorayshin ob wintah, iffen dare is no need fur her to be up heer? Hmpf!! angry-sign.webpOn yer ca1a20_f16cb00b2f5d416ea0d2b0b3227c1768~Misser Richard! Well ennyway we shore hope yur 'rents don't ca1a20_34f129c8c0924b35beb595cf4a3c6164~and make it up.

Kibo, I gotta say yur Houndglish is reely gud considering yooze originalee frum ESPAÑA!  Me Maine acksint is improobing to :nod 

6 hours ago, LBass said:

Gino, it was Auntie Ann's Crocs that she used to step in my turdle.  :lol 

Spirit, we gots to tell yoo dat boff me and mummy fink da werd turdle is juss da bestest fing wee've herd ob in ages! :rofl  

Miss Halise! Fank yoo bery much fur da adbice on dat Antsy-as-Feck stuff. Mummy will deffo look into it! :colgate 

3 hours ago, greysmom said:

Tho why anybody would want to go to Flowereeduh is beyond my little brain to process!!!!

:lol Dat wuz my mummy's furst fawt too! BUTT den I reminded her - DUH POOL! Merc habs a POOL in Floridyah! Mebbe Merc shood refretch our collectiff remembories wiff da fauxtoe graffic ebidence. #jusssayin

1 hour ago, LBass said:

Ma seems to be less interested in feeding me by hand and goes off for a while to see how much I'll eat on my own.  If there's much left, then so sits down and feeds it to me.  It is really hard to get good service around here.

giphy.gif

<_< 

So gud to heer dat yoo had such a gud nite, Wiki! (gud houndie fur asking to go out!). So sorry to heer da details ob yur spray complacashinz :yikes :( Wow, dat's ruff. Glad it's ober and I hope dem digestib trak stays rite in dare ware it belongs in da furseable fewchur!! 

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Mom was over on FB & a friend sent here a post the GIG  (Greyhounds in Gettysburg) is going to be from 9/23to 9/26) in 2021. DId anyone else hear that ?   I hope it comes off . We really missed it this year . I guess that werent sure how far things would be by April.  So right after GIG we would have Dewey the weekend before Columbus day. I told mom she better start putting away her shackles . Sept is when we have home owner's insurance, car insurance, property tax  due .  So she better start saving up for OUR vacations.

Daphne & Bitzi who love to see other houndies , hang with our friends & get new things.

Edited by sabrina

Hello me freends!

Happy late Noo Yeer! Sorry I wuz absint, dare wuz no fireboomer dis yeer and we went far far away in a cottage just to mae sure dare wuldn't be any and GUESS WOT? Ppl made dare own firewerks. So much fur finding a kwiet place fur me to spent a kwiet noo yeer ...Anyhoo I surbibed (barely) and I yam bakk on me 4 footsies. Except momma-bear chopped my toes. I yam telling yoo, dis does knot look lyke a gud start to a gud yeer. Wot am I chopped libber? :bugeye

We habs one more day obs vacashun wiff momma-bear (I heard da muffled sound obs a deff walkie fur tomorrow) and after dat we can get bakk to owr regular schedule obs naps. I yam telling yoo, habbing a momma here awl day iz KNOT relaxing AT ALL!

I feel for awl obs yoo who's momma awr home awl da time. When do you nap? I thot momma-bear wuz gonna nap like us maybe like 18-20 hours per day, butt it seems she can do well wiff onlee 8 hours obs sleep! Can yoo beliebe it? Maybe I shuld find a labradork to play wiff herbs and gibs her company while I nap...

Hmmmm

Charlie, pondering

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Caroline, that is the new date for GIG.  I'm trying to reschedule my room and the Quality Inn but no one is answering the phone yet. Guess they are getting swamped with calls.

I have no desire to go to Dewey, although it's always nice to see my fellow WFUBCC folks there.

I still might not make it to GIG since the end of September is primo hurricane time here.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Thanks for letting us know about GiG dates Miss Caroline and Miss Ducky!    We dribe up and back each day and sleep at home, so it is easier for us.    I am hoping that our frend Miss Fawn will be able to score the beach house for us to go to Dewey.   It's lots ob fun staying in that house wif the beeeeg backyard and all my other houndie frends- it's like habing a houndie sleepober!  :nappy 

Charlie, my Momma is home all day now and since she habs been home we get more regular walkies, so it's knot too bad.   She usually keeps busy all day otherwise and we get our naps in.

Merc!   We will need to see :digicam ob you in the pool when you get to Flor-i-da!   

Ivy who lubs lubs lubs to see pikkies ob Merc!  :beatheart 

7 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Merc!   We will need to see :digicam ob you in the pool when you get to Flor-i-da!   

Cud I show dis wun instedd?

72812753_10157726501333910_6576936257052

I LUBS that pikkie!   That was at the parade at Dewey!  :) 

Hi Ebbery wun!

Happy belated burfdays to Capn Jack - an anywun else ah misst!

So glad Wiki an Rita are dowing well!

Happy NOO yeer to all mah frenz.

Andipants, yu asked abowt owr private dog park. We do enjoy it.  Fancy an Dudley really like it, an fancy plays race doggie an duz beeg zoomies!  Eben ah go an play owt deer!

Nutmeg, sownz like yu had a bud NOO yeer!

Merc...gud fur yur Mama!

Well, mama jumped in da oshun yesserday.  Fank yu to all doze who supported herbz in dis wif eeder muneez (hopefully nun ub owr bikkie - or kittehcat treet moneez) or eben wurds ub support.

We are so glad dat Pippin did KNOT habz da ebil C...

Oh, an Pippin, like yur mama, we wur tuched wif all da cards an pologize dat we did KNOT do dem dis yeer!

We went fur a a reel beautimous walkie in da snow toonite.  Daddy had Dudley an Mam had me an fancee.  Da snow wuz juss coating da street an it wuz falling lightly frum da sky...it wuz reel prittee!  Ah kept up reel well an trotted rite along!

Ah lubz yu all.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.