WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas everyone! :Peace  Fank you Misser Jeff.

Galina

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

We hav bin asleep affer ower waak inna sunneshyne and ower luntch and now we fynd we gotta nyoo Klub fower Krikkulmuss!

Ha Pee Krikkulmuss to awl ower frendz and Missr. Jeff and awl ower lurkers.:xmas:Peace

Chancey and Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Thank you Jeff!  Merry Christmas to you, Trudy, the dogs, ducks, chickens.... did I miss anyone?  :Peace

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:confetti  :confetti  :confetti  :confetti  :confetti  

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Merry Chrispmix to all  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

55 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Thank you Jeff!  Merry Christmas to you, Trudy, the dogs, ducks, chickens.... did I miss anyone?  :Peace

The fish, crabs, ducks, turtles, and the ants that bit Trudy working on the garden lol

Crab.jpg

I'm sure she has more animals she hasn't told me about yet lol

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Merry Crispmix.  Thank you Mr. Jeff... way better than a lump of coal :D

From the Bridge

Nadia, Duchess of Blackwood

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Thank you Mr. Jeff. I yam so berry happy to be back home.

Lub,

Molly McPoodle

P.S. Here is one of ma two new Christmas toys! Dis one still has all four legs in dis here photo. 

In real life he is now down to three. Whoops!

133112739_10220350749613527_625045708455

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Thank you Misser Jeff!   I lubs talking to all my frends and wishing them a Merry Crisp Mix! :Peace

Here we are in our Crisp Mix bandanas!

Image may contain: dog

Image may contain: people sleeping and dog

It's greyt to tic tic to eberywon again!  All the houndies and kittehs and hedgies and crabbies and fishies.  I hope I did KNOT forget anywon!

Ivy, Crisp Mix houndie

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Mollie!  How would you like it if someone chewed one of your legs off?  Hummmm?  Be a nice whozagudgurl and knock off this dismemberment routine. 

Auntee Patsee

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

:wave

Hola!   

Mi nombre es  Kibo.   Mi hermano azul es Sid.   El es Irlandes.

Vivimos con nuetsra Mam y Pap en Ontario  OhCanada

I will practice some ticticking en Anglais later....

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Kibo , welcome are you the new spokeshoundie for the Page household?

We got ham tonight & last night we got salmon. Mom is good about sharing.

Well I think we will hit the hay as last night's storm kept us up.

Daphne & BItzi 

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Miss Daphne!!!  We had hammings today too!!  Plus steak bites from Momma and Daddy's Anniversary dinner on Chrispmix Eve!!!  :chow

Hola Senor Kibo!!!  :wave

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!! 

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee   Gud morning!

It's me!    Cherry! cherries-sm.png     I am sooo glad to be able to tic tic this morning!   When we went out for my potty break, it wuz absolutely bery bery QUIET!   Knot a creature wuz stirring, knot eben a deer!   Knot a sound from anywhere!   Just a dark dark sky wif stars and some clouds too.   I've had my brekkie and now I am waiting for Ivy and Daddy to wake up because................. today is playgroop day!  :D   Habs a gud day everywon!

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hola Kibo  :wave

gallery_15587_3010_190.gif   es  muy frio here.  Yesserday wuz warm rain and made de snow go away.  Dat made MUmmy happee as it cleered off the track so she kin go :walk   Butt, lass nite we had snow agin.  Mummy sez it luks like powdered shugar. 

We had Primerib yesserday. :chow  So did Mummy's bruvver and two nefews so dey hadda tegxting contest to see hooz wuz de prettyiest. :youcrazy  Why wud yu care about picshurs ob meet yu can't eet?

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound