Everyone check in please

We received a delay notice today.  I understand.  The mail is terrible.  My Secret Santa package took a week to reach its destination earlier this month.

Edited by Houndtime

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

my package I sent was received and an elf let me know that my SS had a delay so all good! :kiss2 

Kim and Bruce - missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I recieved a package for Eugene (waiting for the big day to open), a couple of small things for Roman, and a lovely ornament of Fuzzy!

I put my SS packages in the mail today, the priority mail usually takes 2-3 days, but who knows this year!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Leo and I received ours ... but I haven't opened it yet.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17
diane4114siggy3.jpg

Jethro received his wonderful package and is enjoying his bounty...

And our package has been sent and recipient now has the tracking number (semi-Secret Santa).

Edited by celbee
additional info added

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: Festus, EdWin, and Jethro; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, and Murray.

We got ours and thanked or SS for it.

Also thank you for organizing it.

Amy and ML.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I received all my gifts and mine were received by their recipients!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitties: Raider my old man, Sophie the Fearless and Nalla the Purr Box
Rainbow Bridge babies never to be forgotten: Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ) June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) 
Bella the Rottweiler, Spike, DC, Gilda & Killer kitties.

got ours yesterday!!!   Thanks to our SS and to MP and all the elves!!! :kiss2 

Kim and Bruce - missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Well, Odin is still waiting.  He doesn't know that he is missing something, but, I do feel disappointed.  Hopefully, it is just another package held up in the mail which has been just terrible this year due to COVID and excess of parcels.  I still have one coat customer still awaiting delivery of his package.

I just got a couple of Xmas cards mailed from the Northeast, postmarks are weeks ago! Plus the package for Emerald sitting in NJ for three days straight. I'm going to recommend FedEx if something absolutely has to be there on schedule.

Yep, after they sat in a sorting facility for three days straight! It's like they went from here, to NJ, then took a breather, then went out for delivery. Never doubt the inefficiency of a government operation! :hehe

Sadly ALL the shipping companies seem to have failed miserably this season. 

I get some of it is due to Covid, but come on!!!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitties: Raider my old man, Sophie the Fearless and Nalla the Purr Box
Rainbow Bridge babies never to be forgotten: Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ) June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) 
Bella the Rottweiler, Spike, DC, Gilda & Killer kitties.

For two gifts I made sourdough bread. (Doing it way before covid ever hit). Sent it through the mail with anticipation that it get there in 2 days. Took 2 weeks for one. Needless to say my sister received a  sourdough bowling ball. The other took 6 days. Still edible but not really fresh. I could have driven  round trip to both places to hand deliver faster than that

Odin got his package today.  Thank you Pam.

I took photos, but every time I try to post on here, it says the photo is too big.

I will enumerate for you:  Hanukkah dog biscuits, a paw print blanket, a toss dog toy, some fleece socks for me and Christmas socks for me.