IMPORTANT NOTICE ON BEHAFS OF ALL HOUNDIES

racindog

Next week there is a very special bridge birthday for our very owns ROCKET MAN !!!!! on Novembrr 24!!!!! :balloonparty:b-day:bounce1:gh_bowIn adddition to honoring and remeberng the great 1 n only ROCKET MAN!!! the day has spcial segnificants to all houndies.  This is beecause tradition has establisheded dat the day be fureber designated as SPOIL YOUR HOUND day!!!!!!!!!!!:confetti:beatheart:kiss2:cookie:dogcookie.

According to Rockets mom "November 24 was Rocket's birthday.  ...when we lost him in October, we changed his birthday to "Spoil Your Hound Day."   It was just a day to do something with your hounds like a special walk, or get them a special treat like ice cream or fries etc.  Rocket would be proud to give other hounds any excuse to have food that was no good for them. 

I wanted to get this notice out-on behalfs of all the houndies- so their peeps can pick up some special delicious food that is no good for them or make plans for a walkie or whatever to enjoy Rockets's Spoil Your Hound Day.  We can all agree fer sure that you can never spoil yer houndies too much!!!

Love ya Rocket Man!!! We're all lookin' ferward to yer special day.  Love and treats fer eberbody!!:heart

The calendar is marked

:chow     :chow     :chow

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

35 minutes ago, MP_the4pack said:

How can I spoil my girls any more than they already are?

Just ask them....:rotfl

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

:rollin :rollin:rollin Is it time yet?

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

On 11/20/2020 at 8:57 AM, MerseyGrey said:

I have a meal planned and will be posting pictures of the carnage as it happens

:yay :yay :yay     :cookie:cheese:food:pepper:dogcookie:cookie

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Missing my boy today!  I made a post over in Cute and Funny for his birthday. 

Post pics of your dogs being extra-spoiled (is that really a thing? :lol) today or this week in this thread or the birthday thread as you can! 

Thanks to everyone for keeping Rocket's special day going.  He was all about being spoiled. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life