The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Hello hello HELLO!!! 

Guess wut - dat meen hoomum is ledding me back on to say hi, and I tode her dis heer is a NO HOOMAN EDISHUN (wut a GRATE ideer) so she can't talk bak iffen I deeside to be impertinent :lol: 

Funnily enuff mummy wuz also happy to come back to a NO HOOMANS edishun because she is tired ob dem and she'd much rader lissen to houndies talk. 

Well, habbing been roodely forced in secloosion fur so long, I only herd about AndiPants a few days ago and shore hope she is feeling moor beddah and heeling! My oh my, wut a frite dat muss hab been. 

Ooooh, greytalk looks reely nice in dark mode (fank yoo, Night Eye app), espeshuly Cherry's cherries-sm.png, which stand out reely nice like! :thumbs-up

We hab been bery blah and meh, BUTT blah and meh togedder, and dat's da most impotentest fing, is it KNOT? :) 

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are sick ob gettin soaked just tryin to p&p. A gud houndie duzzent need a baff!

I laid at Mom's feet tuday, she finks I've lost it.:angry:

Mom iz :wife at da credit union, dey lost herbs payment two monffs innarow. Dey blamed da post office and didn't eben offer to look to see iffn maybee it got credited to anudder account or dat da envelope slipped down sumwheres. Not helpful at all. She iz gonna try to pay a huge chunk and see how dey like dat!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Poor Georgie went all the way back to her usual pooping spot and the very back back back of the yard. Then she was afraid to come back toward the house. Why? We've had 5" of rain since 6am. The yard dips down all the way across so it was probably the same 8-10" when she walked through it a minute before. :rolleyes: Mr Ducky had to holler encouraging works to talk her through it. :P

In her defense it was quite dark and one never knows if any crocodiles have flown up from Florida.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

21 minutes ago, macoduck said:

In her defense it was quite dark and one never knows if any crocodiles have flown up from Florida.

:rofl :rofl :rofl 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:wave AndiPants I see you have taken the advice of many, Better Living thru Happy Pills.

Daphne & Bitzi  who thank doG we dont have to go out in the rain anymore . Sweet Dreams to all.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

HHAHAHAhashashasxhkksjjashhahhhahaha!!!  Miss Georgieporgie saWEd a clokodial!!!  HahJSDjdhahahah~~~

HI HI HI HI HI MIstEr PipPin!!!!!  :wave :wave :wave 

I aM doinG morE gOOdeR!!!  

LaTER GatErs but NOT ClokOdilies!!!!

:rivethead  MEEEEANDIPANTSEEEEEEE

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

HEY!!!!  WhErE is EvERyboddY???

That's All from hErE For today MY Friendlies!!!

KIBble KiSSes afg BuddLy Bisket DReAms!!

NiTeY NITE!!

:nappy:nappy:nappy:nappy   ANDIPANTS 

Edited by greysmom

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee   Good morning!

Hi!  It's me, Cherry! cherries-sm.png     I am bery eggsited to hear from AndiPants, altho she sounds funny.  :unsure     I think she is feeling gud wif her medicines!  :yay 

It's Friday the 13th!   Momma says that makes some peeple nerbous.   It looks like any other day to me.   It wuz dark and cloudy when we went out for my morning potty walk at 5 ob the am, and it is knot raining!  :yay    I had my brekkie :chow and now I am waiting for Ivy and Daddy to wake up.  They will knot be downstairs for another hour!   So I will habs Momma all to myownself for a while! :) 

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

LaTER GatErs but NOT ClokOdilies!!!! 

EGGSAXTLY! It shooda bin gaters.  But are yu shur yu ain't seein' :pinkele ?

Elizabeth, another handy weather page is https://www.iweathernet.com/total-rainfall-map-24-hours-to-72-hours

You can really zoom to your street and get rain amount totals. Just click on your pc or tap on your phone.  We had 6.79" yesterday!

Editing to add: On the North Carolina Weather Authority page they posted if this rain had been snow we'd have had 3-4 feet. :huh2

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Morning!  It's cold agin and rained in de nite butt's sposte to stop and get more colderer. 

Mummy habs a bizzybizzybizzy day so I will habs to werk egstra hard to remind hur ob muh treets an ear rubbies and pets and outs.  He habs sigxleben senyor presentayshuns inna row.  I'll bet ifn I pest hur during de presentayshuns she'll pet muh earses just tu shut me up. ;)

Can't wait tu see how AndiPants if feelin dis morning.  Hunged ober?  Still stone?  Hope sheez knot too sore.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:wave 

Georgie braved a flood.

Pippin habs been allowed to return to us.  Indeed meh and blah together is a better thing than meh and blah alone. :nod 

Ducky, what a nice weather app.  we looked at owr street!  Lots and lots ob rain!  We think it is ober now, so there is hope for dry p&p, Gino.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

TGIF and da sun iz owt! We had lots ob wind affer all that rain, so sticks and acorns and fings all ober da place.

I fink iffn we had dat much snow here, peeple wuld totally lose dere minds. Good fing we habs lots ob TP already.:D

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

AndiPants, you are cracking me up! Keep feeling better, sweetie. It is raining raining raining raining plus also RAINING here. For days and days and days. Misser Marc, send your arc ark!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

It's FriedDay everwon!  We made it through another week!  Seemed touch and go a couple times but we slogged through.  The sun is out here today, too.  We didn't get all that rain - hardly any to be exact - but we had lots and lots of gloomy skies and fog.  Oh my dog, the fog this month has been ridiculous - more than even in Guest's brain!  Didn't know that was possible, but it is!  :rofl 

Mister Pippin, it is so good to hear from you and Miss Kerry.  Glad you are able to soldier through all this mess that people have made.  Keep on, keeping on, as they say.  Your posts always bring a smile to our faces and hebbens no, we could always use a smile or 3.

AndiPants!  It is so nice to see that you are coping well.  You sound like Paris, though, and she doesn't have the benefit of good pharmaceuticals!  

Speaking of pharmaceuticals, Zeke is joining the club.  He seems to not only BE a PITA, he has a PITA.  His tail is better but it seems like his hips or something are hurty.  He cannot move his tail so we cannot tell how he is feeling and he is not always using his words.  When Guest found her arm stuck between his jaws yesterday, she knew things had to change RIGHT NOW.  So, he is on gabapencils, which he has had before and did fine, and he is going to get happy pills since he does get really anxious over things and Guest hopes to be able to push through some of it with some help.  Wish us luck!  Our vet is totally on board with trying things this way since a behaviorist won't be of much help during this time.  Such a tough decision as to how to help him best.  Hopefully, it is a temporary thing, but he could have chronic pain in his lumbar area so this just be his new reality.  Poor little piker - he isn't even 3 yet!  

Anyway, I got a jog in yesterday and today.  Guest lets me do whatever, which doesn't help her, but that's her issue and NOT mine.  She is going to need some type of exercise equipment here for her since the jogging is now for me.  The vet agrees that I should get to do what I want.  So THERE.  Figure it out for yourownself, Guest.  I figured things out for me, so I assume you should be able to do that for yourself!  

Merc, have fun being a pesto today!  Paris and Zeke both make sure to harass Guest several times a day, usually one per side.  That guarantees that she cannot get anything done!  Tag teaming at its finest.  

Lila, how are you feeling today?  

Well, I gotta go and stake out my spot on the couch before Zeke takes over.

Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hi ebereewun and trig? No tgif!

Mom is back in the office which she doesn't think is smart or fun since cases are on the rise here. We expect her working from home again soon ish. I however have been a verygoodgirl! She leaves the tv on for me and I play and nap whilst she's gone. She sez she's bery proud of me learning to be alone. :pepper

Have a good day ebereewun

Edited by Jenbo

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Hiya!

I lubs the Andipants silly posties! Are you able to walk wiff that thin on your leggie?

Zeke chomped Guest! Poor guy he must be hurtin, cause I don't theenk he'd juss be a jerk like that.

Wow, lotsa rainyrains for the Ducks. Iffen Georgie hadda wade thru deep wadders, what happined to the family members wiff shorter leggies?

Summer, what do you watch on TV? Mostly I get Food Network.

Mistress is on long weekend. She's got a pointmint in a leddle while to get the fancee drivers license so she can flee the country iffen she needs to.

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Poor Zeke. Glad Guest is taking a happy pills approach after trying everything else. For Zeke that is--knot Guest😮

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

HELLO my FrieNdlies!!

RaiNiiNGS an mRE rAiNigs all ThE LiVELonG DAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

I LilkE good drUgs!!

BBBYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

:rivethead  ANDIPANTS

Hahah, Andipants is wasted!

Gorgeous day here, Momma is in shorts! She mowed Auntie Laze's lawn and got paid wiff a cheezeburger from The King.  

We had eight juvenile goldfinches at our feeder! Sooper special!    ow we are watching golf and resting. I am growing again and it's zausting.

Wee Battle

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

It iz chillly here, but da sun is sunning and guess wut Ah gotz a walkie and da better noos we did not run into one human being in da komplex. 

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

2 hours ago, Patsy said:

Poor Zeke. Glad Guest is taking a happy pills approach after trying everything else. For Zeke that is--knot Guest😮

:whisper Mebee Guest shud try em, tu.  Dey are obveeyuslly werking fur AndiPants.

Ooh goldfinches!!  How lubbly!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hi eberywon!   It is finally a sunny bloo sky day here now and we just came back from our fambly walk! It's a leetle chilly, but knot bad at all cuz the temprachur is 52 pedigrees, but windy.   There were lots ob peeple and their  dogs walking and there are lots ob leabes on the ground to sniff!   Whot a nice walk! :D 

Zeke!  :eek    Do KNOT chomp on Guest!    That will make her BERY grumpy and you do KNOT want that!   I hope you can get gud druggies like AndiPants has!  They we will habs TWO funny posters!  

:wave     Hi Isabella!   You did knot get to see peeples on your walk like we did!

Lila, do you like the Food Network?  My Momma does too.   Right now we are watching golf just like Miss Soosan! 

I heard Momma on the phone making a tortunarian appointment for Cherry :lol    She habs to get her three year rabies shot cuz the won she got last year at the track wuz just for one year.   Plusalso she habs to get other shots too! :lol   I'm going along to keep her company in the car.   Whot Momma?   I'm gonna get my toes chopped too while she is there?  :ohno    Cuz I won't let you touch my feet?   Will they gibs me treets?  :chow 

Ivy, who pulls her foot away anytime anywon touches my fut! 

three girls fall halo

According to FB  it's Molly McPoodle's birthday today!    :balloonparty    Happy Birthday Molly!  :balloonparty 

three girls fall halo