The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

:standardFor all who served & made us safe,  Thank You   :standard

Cherry it is raining here & is suppose to keep raining until tomorrow. 

Glad to read AndiPants slept last night & ate her breakfast.  Way to go AndiPants.

Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jerilyn said:

Hiya!

I'm so glad there is a good report on Andipants and she is comfortably upside down.

It has turned back to winter here. It was 50 mph winds lass nite and me and Mistress couldn't sleep on accounta it. I did eat alla my first meal by 10:30 this mornin. Mistress gets reel mad at me cause it seems I'm hongry just being reel pikky bout what's in my bowl. Some grated Trader Joe jerky got me going today.

Miss England Carol, Mistress team members were happy to see the poppy.

Wags,

Lila

One of the catchphrases in previous years was “Wear your Poppy with pride”, I’m sure Mistress did that Lila.

M.”E.”C.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Miss RE Carol, what a lubly service of respect you and your neighbor performed.  

Miss Kathy, that is a wonderful remembory ob your Daddy singing to you about being his sunshine. :wub:

Miss Chris and Andi, I'm super sorry that this injury spells the end of the fun racing days.  That just stinks.
Ma remembers the story ob MoMo's Daddy Dog, FTH Red Moon Rising.  He was called Toby.  He raced for steaks and sometimes he caught 'em! :chow  Well he busted his leg.  That was the end ob racing for him.  Except that he healed really well.  The vet said he could race.  The trainer took him to da training track and let Toby run.  Toby stumbled.  He was absolutely fine, butt the trainer was so upset and scared about what might happen that he decided there would be no more racing for Toby.  It really stinks to lose the fun ob it all, though.

Molly has gotten into the craze for aromatherapy!  

Lila, you're holding out for the good stuff. :chow

We've had rain and more rain all day long.  

This is a bad "picture of a picture" ob Ma's Daddy shortly after he enlisted in the Army in 1939.  He was 17.  He's with his older sister and his Father.  Ma loves that picture of her Daddy looking just like himself.  Thanks, Gramps that I neber met.  :wave 

15055861_10205753195988439_8583711826974648599_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=fuj3ziRzHFkAX_UzZda&_nc_ht=scontent.fcae1-1.fna&oh=4832b765ff9f66634a6340e749a8cf68&oe=5FD3A73E

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Ms. Lucy, Mom can see where yoo got your looks!

Mom's Momma's parents boff were in da WWII. Herbs pa was in da Merican (along wibs him brudder, who was a POW) and herbs ma was in da British.

Andi, we are all glad yoo are gettin better. Mom would mebee like to get Roman in sumptin like dat, but iffn he gets seriously hurts, he would not be able to stay here, we habs stairs for outs and ins. Maybee she culd do some obedience or nosework, sumptin low impact.

Molly, yoo habs learned da secret ob gettin da couch all to yourownselb!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Spirit - Ah yam knot a closeted snarker. In fact, Ah yam gud wif hoomans and animals. This paindemic habs been really hard fur mai as Ah yam bery, bery social and ifin yu can touch noses (or butts) yu can knot keep 6 feet away.

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Isabella, I am super sorry that this pesky pandemic is cramping your style for being a friendly and social houndie.  That's hard on hounds and humans too.

Spirit

Miss Loosy, that is a great pitcher of your daddieman wiff his hat all jaunty.

Andipants, this mite be the end of your profeshional racing, but no one can stop a houndie from runnin!  

I myownself ran like the wind tonite. Mistress keeps a pritty strikt watch on me since my bad nite lass week but she was puttin sumthin in the garaj and when she looked out ZOOM! there I went. Then ZOOM! there I went the other way. Then she yelled and grabbed my leech. She came affer me but I ran away. Then she came for me again and I ran away. Then she reely yelled and I was tired. My back leggies were sinkin. I went in and ate my supper reel greedy. Now Mistress is sooper wortweed bout anodder bad time wiff my leggies knot workin.

Mistress took a pitcher of one of her favrit pitchers. The guy on the left is her Uncle Jerry, Big Momma's older brudder, in Germananny juss affer WWII.

bZzcOdLl.jpg

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Hola,

Andi, we are glad fer the positib update.  Si, Miss Chris, we wood be skeered to let her race agin too.  But mebbe inna yard?  Andi, wood you be kareful?

Miss Ducky, my Dad is a ex-Marine too!  An it comes as sumfin ob a shock to him, but he is plusalso an OG!

Mom is sad an wurried.  Owr deer frend Miss Marilyn is positib fer the virus too. :weep  Her simptums are knot qwite as bad tho.  Misser Robert is still onna bentilator, but his kidney beens are a liddle bedder, an his chest hexrays dint look wurst.  There 2 adult kids did get there today---there son frum Orrygon, an there dawter alla way frum Italy.  They will hab to stay inna hotel.   Mom haz known 2 peepel who died, an seberal who were positib, but nun were klose frends, an she is knot deelin wiff this bery well.   She prolly wont feel like bein reel happy, so I gess she will just tick tick when she haz bedder noos.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:bighug    Nancy  ....    Sending   :hope for your friends

I usually spend the Remembrance Day morning at `my` LTC  home with my Oldies, but of course there was only a private service there this year  :(     There are 4 or 5 Veterans living there.

But today I travelled 2 hours to my Moms ( and back)  to bring home my Grammas dishes.   I had the Remembrance Services on the truck radio and pulled off the highway for 15 minutes at 10:55.

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Nancy - Dis iz terrible noos, so many peeples is suffering. Ah hate to fink obs da horsepddle bills. We iz finking obs yu and sending gud foughts.

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Gud morning frendz, the sunne iz shyning heer in Reel Engaland, praps we kan go owt fower a nise waak. Wat Mum? ....Yu gotta mow the frunt lawn? Humph!

Nutmeg, carrying on :sleepy onna settee.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee 

We are habing rainy rains today!   We are also habing flood warnings!  :eek     I need Misser Marc's ark!

Ivy, wundering if I can swim....

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

11 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

I travelled 2 hours to my Moms ( and back)

Iz ebereebuddee reddy fur a joke?  I'll let Mummy tell it.

What's the difference between a Brit and an American?

:dunno

A Brit thinks 100 miles is a long distance and an American thinks 100 years is a long time. :lol:

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

It is raining reel hard here too, and Momma has been trying to get the CBS Sports app installed on da beeg teebee so she can watch The Masters from beginning to end.  So far it has been a lot of salty talk and frustration.  Now der is a graphic frozen on our teebee but nothing is playing.  So maddening.  I mean dey invent The Golf Channel but where is golf these days??  Streaming!!!

Happy belated burfdey Miss Patsy.  

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Nancy of da Berg, do you know Wendy Scarborough on FB? She's very active with SHUG and lives about 2 hours from me in NC. Her husband collapsed last night with a life threatening GI bleed. No updates yet.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud rainy Thorsday! We got cought in da downpour. We wulda been dun sooner, but dis chucklehead wuz lettin himz "goldendoodle" run around off leash and go affer dat old man's Lab. We got all hexcited, I barked and Roman whined and shrieked. Mom got PO'd and we all got soakin wet. NO dog habs perfect recall, she sez. Plusalso dis wuz da same dog dat was pickin on da odder dogs in da dog park.

Sheesharooni. 

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Excellent joke, Miss Elizabeth. I really liked all the veterans' photos. Thank doG for all of them and their service.

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Lila, I got that sinking hind end thing going on too.  Phooey!  I'm glad you ran all you wanted last night and ate up your dinner.  Hope you had a great night.
Unkle Jerry habs a great smile in that neato photo.

Laila, I so hope that your 'ent's friends get over this virus. :kiss2 

Mam,  you had a rough and emotional day too. :kiss2 

OMG, Gino.  What a mess wif rude dogs.

:lol Miss Elizabeth, good one!

We've had rain and more rain, butt it looks like it may be about ober now.  I'm tired ob getting rained on.

Spirit

Laila, nonono. Don't just tik tik when you have good news--remember "fru fick and fin"?  We're here good times/bad times/meh times. Mr Richard's report sounds a titch encouraging. Lungs no worse and kidneys a liddle bedder!

We're flurrying. Yea us. 🙄

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

HHELlooooo mY FrIEndlieS

'HahhHAHAhaHaHAAAAA!!!  I feEl Great!!  WEll, NOT greAt, but good.  I GueSS not good.  I sLEep a lot.

missLIZaBeth I LAFF &* LAFF at thaT JOKIE!!1111

I GoT tHis BIG thUMpy thING on my Leg!  I dON't LIke it At all!!!

SLEepy agIn now.

LaTeR GAterS!

:rivethead:eek:dogcookie:beatheart  ANDipaNTS

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

AndiPants, I guess those medicines are making you feel really gud!   It is soooooo gud to see you tic tic!   

Laila, pleeese let us know whot is happening!

We had rainyrains allllll day but now it habs stopped and hopefully it is gone for now.   We just came back from our fambly walk and there are lots and lots and lots ob bery wet leaves all around!  We saw lots ob our neighbor dogs out for their walkies too!

Ivy, finally dry houndie

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.