The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Auntie Ducky, Pasty rimes wiff nasty knot wiff hasty like in hasty puddin.  mmmm puddin :chow

Mummy makes sumfing called a hand-pi wiff chikkin mmmm  chikkin :chow  She sez it's like a pasty.

:bighug AndiPants and Miss Chris

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merc, Moma has made cherry hand pies and apple hand pies but knot wif chikken cuz Daddy won't eat chikken or turnkey or duck or any poultry.  I do knot understand why anywon wuld knot eat chikken! 

Ivy  who lubs any kind ob pie, especially pizza! 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

AnidPants, that looks uncomfy.  I'm glad the vets are gonna look under your cast and make sure you're OK.  :kiss2 I hope you're home soonest too.
Miss Chris, that last update brings wif it a HUGE sigh ob relief for us, so I can imagine you are frilled to pieces. :kiss2 

Heabenly George, thanks for the clarification about human posting.  It's good to understand the rulesfully.

Stay safe in the storm, Miss Molly.

Laila, what a rough time for your 'rents.  I so hope that their dear friend in Floriduh is gonna come frew the virus OK.  Scary about the person being made D E D right there near where you lib.  :kiss2 

Ivy, I like your Dad butt his taste in food is just plain weird.  Howsomeeber, that means more poultry for you and Cherry! :yay 

It's overcast and gloomy here today.  Great napping weather.
Owr yard is fulla Crows!  Dozens ob 'em.  :eek  Thank goodness they leave when I go out.

Spirit

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Sunneday heer tuday and we tryed to waak inna forrist butt thayre tu mennee peepuls up thayre now itt lockdown agen!

Get betta suun Andy Pandy.

Cornish pasty, short ‘A’,  rymes wiv Patsy - got lotsa potaytows innit.

Nutmeg, KNOT gonna getta pasty fower luntch, watta swizz!

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Gud HOOOMID Toesday! Sheesh, what happen to owr lovely fall wedder?

We got pumpkin dis moanin, cos Roman got the sloppy poos again. Mom is orderin himz Dave's Bland Diet and sum Iams. He iz fine odder dan da poops.

Oh Andi, dat iz awful lookin. Mom sez yoo can use a cheap maxi-pad in place ob a bandage in an emergency.

Happy burpday Ms. PATSY!!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Happy Birthday Patsy! :balloonparty

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:balloonparty    Happy Birthday Miss Patsy!  :balloonparty  

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Thank you very much 🥰

Sending Mr Robert in Florida all the white light I can muster. 
Also thinking of Miss AndiPants this morning and hoping you're getting all put back together. 

East Grand Forks (MN) is about to go to all remote school, ditto Grand Forks (ND) and sounds like the COUNTY is about to come out with a mask mandate. Yea!  Finally!  Anybuddy want one slightly used Governor with delusions making nice will get the job done?  Shipping is free. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Happy birthday Miss Patsy! :blowcandle

Oh, poor Andipants! Poor Miss Chris! I hope you are boff able to get sum nice rest today.

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

4 hours ago, macoduck said:

ScootersMom, who is that with the kissable face?

Miss Ducky, I call him/her Stirling.  It's a pic that I found on the internet a few years ago, don't know who it really is.  I kept and use it occasionally because it reminds me of my best friend's Blue Dane named Alex (Alexander the Great . . Dane).  They are both gone to the Bridge.  And it's just the cutest kissy-face poopy I've ever seen.

AndiPants, I hope everything continues to be okay with your surgery.  Miss Chris, if it ain't ants, it's fleas!!!  Hang in there.

Happy Birthday, Miss Patsy!!!

I'm glad to be part of this Club.  It's my happy place, like coming home to a houseful of Houndies.  Ah lubs ebberyboddy!!

Miss Noo Carol

Another nice day for us

We are just checking on AndiPants.  We hope by now the surgeon has fixed the leak & you are better

Happy Birthday Miss Patsy :airmail

Daphne & Bitzi with no plans besides a sun nap in the yard.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

No news yet.  The surgeon wasn't coming in until after rounds at the hospital finish at 10am our time.  So I'm not expecting any news for another hour or more.  The ER dr last night said Andi wouldn't eat anything for her - and she sounded a bit put out!  ;)  I probably should have told her Andi doesn't like anybody to watch her eat!

Many years ago we were doing the musical Sweeney Todd for the first time.  The director was a really famous one - Bruce Beresford of "Driving Miss Daisy" fame.  Now, the venue we perform in generally, particularly back then, is a 3500 seat theater.  Not some intimate dinner theater or small venue where details in production can be easily distinguished.  Yet he was *extremely* insistent that we only use real UK coins because they would make a different sound when thrown on a table.  AND we had to only use meat pasties made by a special place in London, that had to be imported in special refrigerated containers.  And they tasted absolutely AWFUL!!  But we had to "act!" and pretend they were so yummy!!!  :rolleyes:   

Just about every culture has some version of hand pies - from pasties to pierogies to asian dumplings and egg rolls to burritos.

Happy Birthday Miss Patsy!

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Wow des hoomans iz crazy and do not treat each other rite (Yu said it George). Yu can knot reason wif des wack-a-doodles. Mummy ran into her neighbor today and eben dough voter fraud has been debunked seberal tymes and iz eggseadinglee rare, he wuz going on and on about and talking about da civbil war dat will come ifin big baby does not get his way. Himz says der wuz a ban (down by da river hehehe) and it wuz loaded wif ballots fur da odder guy. It iz so ascary. Muumy can knot sleep at night. Wut iz yur hoomans doing to prepare fur dis civbil war. Where will mai bikkies come from, dat iz wut Ah want to know!

Isabella who want us to come togedder and knot harm each udder.

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

4 hours ago, Banjoman said:

Cornish pasty, short ‘A’,  rymes wiv Patsy - got lotsa potaytows innit.

Nutmeg, here in the You Ess ob A we say Patsy wif a nasal kind ob A.    A short A sounds much classier!

Ivy

three girls fall halo

If the political talk, either human or houndie, keeps up Jeff will lock this thread too. His site, his rules.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

35 minutes ago, greysmom said:

No news yet.  The surgeon wasn't coming in until after rounds at the hospital finish at 10am our time.  So I'm not expecting any news for another hour or more.  The ER dr last night said Andi wouldn't eat anything for her - and she sounded a bit put out!  ;)  I probably should have told her Andi doesn't like anybody to watch her eat!

Many years ago we were doing the musical Sweeney Todd for the first time.  The director was a really famous one - Bruce Beresford of "Driving Miss Daisy" fame.  Now, the venue we perform in generally, particularly back then, is a 3500 seat theater.  Not some intimate dinner theater or small venue where details in production can be easily distinguished.  Yet he was *extremely* insistent that we only use real UK coins because they would make a different sound when thrown on a table.  AND we had to only use meat pasties made by a special place in London, that had to be imported in special refrigerated containers.  And they tasted absolutely AWFUL!!  But we had to "act!" and pretend they were so yummy!!!  :rolleyes:   

Just about every culture has some version of hand pies - from pasties to pierogies to asian dumplings and egg rolls to burritos.

Happy Birthday Miss Patsy!

Well, wat eltse did yu xpekt iffn it waz Sweeny Todd, chikkin ?

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Just popping in to say that I still have my legs crossed for Miss Andipants and hope that the surgeon has nothing but good things to say about how she is getting along.  

I also wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS PATSY!  If you are wearing pasties for your birthday, I do NOT want to know!  :rofl  We hope you have a most excellent birthday even without the knowledge and anticipation of your trip.  We are sorry about all these trips being lost or moved.  The river cruise Guest and :brushteeth were supposed to go on is now happening, hopefully, in September 2021.  

I am being booted off again as Guest's workday is beyond crazy.  

Until later, everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

52 minutes ago, Banjoman said:

Well, wat eltse did yu xpekt iffn it waz Sweeny Todd, chikkin ?

:rofl 

Speakin ob Cornish pasties - izn't dare a big fued about wevver or not dey shud habs turnips or is dat jusst a Merican fing?

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

No pasties for Patsy today but I can get them in town frozen no problem. I do prefer mine without turnips. I'm about to have a free-for-your-birthday Mexican take out lunch. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

:balloonparty  Patsy

Sorry your side of America is ccccold.  We're enjoying some summery (knot our Summer!)  weather for another day.

Just checking up for news on Andi before I head out for Kailas lessons ...

No news is good news  :dunno

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Oh my dog, oh my dog. Mai udder neighbor gotz a nooo poopie wif huge pawsies. Dey got a noo Saint Berrrr Nard. Dey had an older chap dat went to heaben about a yearlebben ago. Mummy ob kourse wood knot let me go say hello.

Isabella da no longer social director

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy