The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Gud eevning frendz. We gottid owt the frunt door twyse tuday and twyse it staart to rayne on us so we kayme bak howme agen! 
The furst tyme waz afta Mum kayme howme frum the opptishun. He sed she gotta hav the cat tooked owt ov hur eye. I do KNOT know how a kitteh gott in thayre?

Howpe Merc’s Dad misses the storm! No, that shud be ....... howpe the storm misses Merc’s Dad.

The powst man kums and puts the letters froo ower frunt door letterbox.

It luk lyke them gurlz inna Burg hadda gud tyme owt onna booze!;)

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya!

One more day of summer then rainy rains tomorrow then it will be cold again. So we are enjoyin the sunnyshines today.  I’m in a don’t wanna eat phase. I am reel greedy for like a week then take a cupple days when I don’t want vary mutch. I’m good otherwise. I do have a tiny leddle owie right next to my eye. Mistress theenks I got in the way of the naybor’s leef blowerin. :bugeye It coulda bin mutch worser.

Andipants, I’m glad your leggie got ficksed up. I hope you can hobble round OK and get healed up riteawaykwik! I theenk they look a lot more of your furs than they needed to tho.

Aww, I shore do lubs to hear tails of Piper the Perfekt. :wub:

Hope, it sounds like Striker would fit rite in wiff Roman and Zeke.

Laila, your daddieman looks great! The no smokin and gettin his helf bedder is good for him!

I’m afeared we kicked Miss Noo Carol oudda the club sints she ain’t got no houndies or kittehs. Iffen you’re good, I theenk you can say hi to us.

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

12 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

Hiya!

One more day of summer then rainy rains tomorrow then it will be cold again. So we are enjoyin the sunnyshines today.  I’m in a don’t wanna eat phase. I am reel greedy for like a week then take a cupple days when I don’t want vary mutch. I’m good otherwise. I do have a tiny leddle owie right next to my eye. Mistress theenks I got in the way of the naybor’s leef blowerin. :bugeye It coulda bin mutch worser.

Andipants, I’m glad your leggie got ficksed up. I hope you can hobble round OK and get healed up riteawaykwik! I theenk they look a lot more of your furs than they needed to tho.

Aww, I shore do lubs to hear tails of Piper the Perfekt. :wub:

Hope, it sounds like Striker would fit rite in wiff Roman and Zeke.

Laila, your daddieman looks great! The no smokin and gettin his helf bedder is good for him!

I’m afeared we kicked Miss Noo Carol oudda the club sints she ain’t got no houndies or kittehs. Iffen you’re good, I theenk you can say hi to us.

Wags,

Lila

Ov korse she kud jusst adopt a houndie to tictic to us!

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hope, we need a :digicam ob you and Candy so we know whot you look like!   :D    

Merc, how is your Daddyman doing in the storm?   Whot town is your house in?

I habs neber met Piper the Perfekt, but my sisser Breeze belonged to the Club when he wuz tic tic -ing.   He sounds wunderful!  

It is another beautimous bloo sky day in Mary Land and we went for a morning walk and for a fambly walk this afternoon and looked at all the beautimous leabes!  

AndiPants, you will probably habs lots ob bruising, but then you will be bloo and purkle along wif your peenk cast!   Bery colorful!

I hope eberywon is habing a gud Moansday.    My Daddy went out and hit the leetle white ball around and came home just in time for our fambly walk.   I think it is time for a :nappy before dinner!

Ivy 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

1 hour ago, Patsy said:

Nice tic Hope. How do you feel about felines?  Are we safe with you?

Da Mamaperson is muttering about AndiPants being such a gudgurl about taking her meds and why can't WE be the least bit cooperative?  The answer, of course, is because we're katties. 

I'm really sorry Linus & Jazz but I can't help myself when I see small furry things. I am a mighty hunter.  But I promise to leave you alone because you are special chat club kittehs.  Candy would not try to eat you. 

Hope

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

31 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Hope, we need a :digicam ob you and Candy so we know whot you look like!   :D    

I habs neber met Piper the Perfekt, but my sisser Breeze belonged to the Club when he wuz tic tic -ing.   He sounds wunderful!  

It is another beautimous bloo sky day in Mary Land and we went for a morning walk and for a fambly walk this afternoon and looked at all the beautimous leabes!  

AndiPants, you will probably habs lots ob bruising, but then you will be bloo and purkle along wif your peenk cast!   Bery colorful!

I hope eberywon is habing a gud Moansday.    My Daddy went out and hit the leetle white ball around and came home just in time for our fambly walk.   I think it is time for a :nappy before dinner!

Ivy 

Hi Ivy,

I don't know how to postie pitchers from a IPhone.  Maybe Mummy could email to someone & they could post. 

Hope

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

It's MoneyDay everwon!  Not much of one because Guest isn't working as hard as she should be :rofl  It is a beautiful day and we had a beautiful weekend and she just wants to be beautiful, too!  I told her, tough toenails - we all can't be beautiful, sucka    :rotfl  I am cracking myself up today!

Yesterday, we went on our Halloween houndie walk that had been postponed due to rain.  We won best original costume and got a big lamb stuffy.  Zeke and Paris were excited.  Me, not so much.  Then, *I* won a prize all by myself.  Bittersweet prize, though.  I won the oldest hound.  Pbfft.  I don't feel that way.  I got a smiley punkin stuffy.  Zeke loved it.  To top off the party, I won again.  And, again, it was for nothing good.  I won the bare butt contest!  Paris liked that stuffy.  I would rather have treats.  ESPECIALLY after those two wins!  But, after that, we went with our new friend Hayden to a winery close by and got lots of oohhhs and aahhhs.  That will work!  I got a nice nap in the shade and enjoyed my afternoon.  Somebody wanted pictures of all of us, and we stood with our peeps and all 4 of us houndies turned the other way!  The picture was entitled NOTHING BUTT GREYHOUNDS :lol: 

Hope, you should just send your Foster Striker here and be done with it.  He would fit right in with Paris and Zeke.  Slipper chewing is frowned upon though.  And, kitteh chomping.  That's a major NONOBADDOG around here!  

Guest and :brushteeth had a fabulous time when they visited The 'Burg several years ago.  They stayed at the Point.  Lots of great places to walk and see.  They did not try that sammich you guys are known for because that would have not sat well on their tums.  They also walked a million miles to Peace, Love and Lil Donuts.  Those were yummy, Guest said.  They would like to go back and visit again.  Good times! 

We are glad that Andipants seems to be doing ok.  Zoe had fractured her leg when racing.  She did not have plates and screws though.  She did wear a leg warmer in the winter because she would get sore in the cold.  We also just know that Andipants will do JUST FINE because *I* said so.  Us pants girls gotta stay together!  

Great, just great.  Now, Guest's office seems to think that she actually has to get some serious stuff done, so I gotta go.  I need to learn how to use Guest's iPad so I don't have to get booted off when I want to chat with my friends.

Until then, stay safe and have a good one, everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants  :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

1 hour ago, Fostr_Mom said:

Hi Ivy,

I don't know how to postie pitchers from a IPhone.  Maybe Mummy could email to someone & they could post. 

Hope

Hope, are you on FB?   It is easy to post from FB so maybe I culd post it for you here so eberywon culd see!   I almost always tic tic from a desktop during the day.  I do KNOT know how to post pikkies from an I Phone or I Pad either so when I habs pikkies I post from the desktop.

Ivy 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

2 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

I gotted tu see Daddy on de lappytop!!!

We had a Webex meeting because Richard will attend the Veteran's ceremony that Marist is having.  I wanted to do a trial meeting so he could see how everything works.  :wow  Dragged into the 21st century against his own will! ;)

Owr house is in Punta Gorda, atween Sarasodas and Fort Myers.

Molly, are yu gittin windy winds?  Did yu find more ob dat cow under de bed?

Fancy, Mummy sez I cud win a bald butt contest.  She sez she like me dat way. :blush 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss NOO Carol, you are welcome to tik-tik, plez don't feel like we don't want you here. Yoo may take my doofus brudder, he can pull your sled fru da snow since he finks he iz a horse.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hello, dis is George.  Yes,  all of da hoomans may make pasties as long as they are not going to be about polly ticks!  Cause I forgot dat some of the long time club chatters do KNOT habs enny pets!!

Slammer smiles from hebben,

George

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Crap.  Crapcrapcrap.

Andi started developing some hard bruising, very suddenly, this morning.  She's now back at NWVS for the night.  They will remove this cast and assess the issue, give her some more Amicar, and recast her tomorrow morning.
It could be many things, including a failure of the incision, normal post op bruising, or a bleeding disorder (she's never shown any tendency for it before, lab work pending tonight too).
Sigh.........

Sorry for the crotch shot!

20201109_114441

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:wave Everybody and Everyhoundie!  I yam heer wif you FF&F.  

:ph34r butt . . . I yam in keg neater, dis is mah disk-eyes :ph34r

Image may contain: dog

Oh! Oh! Andi, dear sweet girl, I hope that is not as painful as it looks.  :hope for getting better and being able to come home tomorrow.  

Miss Noo Carol

Oh AndiPants, that looks ouchie.  It’s gud that you are at the hospital for the night.  When Beka had her amputation she had lots and lots ob bruising, all purkle and bloo and red after her surgery but it wuz normal.  I hope yours is just normal bruising too! 

Ivy

three girls fall halo

Just want to say we hope AndiPants is better tomorrow , poor baby 

Hugs & Kisses AndyPants from your friends Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Andipants please feel better and less red soon!

No Merc, alas I hav knot found da rest in day cow under da bed. Lots of dust bunnies dough. (Mama you need to take care of dose!)

Today at ma house it was super duper windy wif lots and lots of rain. It wood rain reel hard, and the lanai screen roof wood be sort of full of rain. Den when it stopped raining a squirrel wood run across the screen roof and all da raindrops wood fall in da pool at once and make a big noise. It was funny. Sort of. Actually I sort of didn’t really like it and watched drum behind Mama’s chair. 

Molly McKnotbrave. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hola!

This haz knot bin a good day.  Furst, last nite we lerned Mom an Dads deer frend Misser Robert in Flowerida haz gottin the corona virus. :weep  He wuz inna hospiddle.  An today, Miss Marilyn tole us he is on a bentilator.  Miss Marilyn haz knot gottin her test back yet.  Mom is beside herownself.  They are such good frends, an we are so wurried.  Misser Robert is knot young or thin, an he haz bin habbin helf problems lately. If eberybuddy cood send sum good thots his way.  They were bein sooooo kareful.  But they had lotsa bisits to the klinic, an that is abowt the onny plase they went.  Mom is so sad---she is finkin abowt them alla thyme, an skeered to get bad noos.  She is hopin hard that there will be GOOD noos.

An today at 3:30 inna affernoon, a man wuz shot ded in owr nayborhood.  It happind rite across frum Moms klient Miss Cynthias howse.  Mom is nebber there at 3:30, onny arownd noon, but it is so skeery, cooda happind inny thyme.  Brod daylite.  Is a skool bus stop. :(  Eberybuddy is sad an skeered, an mad that there haz bin a lot ob shootins lately in owr odderwise lovely nayborhood.  Sumfin haz to be dun.  There haz nebber bin innybuddy ded afore.

Andi, we are so glad to see you are HOME!  Nose kisses frum us an hugs frum Mom.  Oh, no!  Now we are seein alla that broosin!  An you are KNOT home. :(

Oh, Hope, Moms best frend Miss Trish libs in Turtel Kreek!  Is knot too far.

We loooooved heerin abowt Piper. :heart  We fergot, but then remembered those Piper nobbels.  Wunnerful.....

Nutmeg, that cat in yer Moms eye will make her eye MUCH bedder when it is gone!  Mom had TWO cats takin owt.

Lila, Mom finks Dad looks bedder sinse no smokin too!  I wish you wood eat---on a regoolar basis, sweet gurl.

Si, Miss Noo Carol, you shood be heer too! Oh---Hola!

Aw, Fancy, at leest you got prizes fer sumfin! Shooda sed---most machoor refined ladyhound.  An most silky smoove butt ladyhound.  We say fanks fer likin the Berg!  You musta walked frum "dahntahn" (Berg-ese) to the Strip Districk. Si, Primantis sammiches are a big fing, but Mom finks they are ober-rated.  Hey, you eber seen Moms "Pittsburgh The Eclectic" albums on Fasebook?  You cood see em all if you look fer the Albums page.  She started doin them fer sumfin kreatib durin the qwaranteen, an she is now obsessed!  There are 4 albums awreddy, an the neckst one is gonna be mostly the Strip Districk.  Mom will tell you when she duz it.  You mite find em innerestin.

Laila Mariposa 

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sorry to keep going back and forth.  Andi was doing so well this morning!!  Then everything kind of fell apart.  

All her lab work tonight was "perfect" according to the attending dr, along with an excellent clotting factor, so it's just some heavy seepage from the smaller incision on the inside of her repared ankle that has opened up.  It wasn't even really actively "bleeding" so much.  Anyway, I'm glad I ended up taking her in today!  The picture they sent me of her disected cast was pretty gruesomely bloody!  :yikes 

Her surgeon will be in tomorrow morning to deal with everything and recast her leg.  Then we'll just keep on going forward.

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Oh AndiPants and Miss Chris    :grouphug 

three girls fall halo

ScootersMom, who is that with the kissable face?

Andipants, ouchie ouchie!

Jerilyn, pasties?  Other than boob-related I've never had any. But in reading the J.A. Jance detective series, the main character has a British butler who prepares them for her all the time. Sounds yummy!

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png