The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Hmmm, Miss Sherrie needs to make some friends!  What's da point of living in a YUGE subdivision iffen yu can't ask yur naybur "Please can you open my post office box?"  I find Miss Sherrie is over 65?  Her Medicare should pay for in-home care of some sort.  Or she cud prolly hire some nice lady to come in and help her for a couple hours a day.

Last week she did have OT, PT, and the give her a bath ladies coming over. Medicare plus her insurance was making it tricksy to get started. She has a few greyhound peeps from her group        who can access her house in an emergency.  I think she's shy about asking for someone to fetch her mail. Just go ahead and ask , Sherry. :nod 

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, as an independent ladiee, Mom habs truble asking for help, too. 

Plusalso, Miss Sherrie didn't want people bringin da Corona to herbs howse, so she iz berry cautious.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Nothing going on around here .  Just stopping by to see if there are any AndiPants updates

Good night & sweet dreams to all,  Daphne & BItzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

She's home and resting as comfortably as possible.  Buncha meds.  A Mediboot.  A sling.  She's actually getting around OK.  Came in the door and went right for the couch.  Hasn't moved since.  We'll try some food in a bit and get her meds started, then go o-u-t at some point.  At least it's not raining right now - yet!  And her bandage is pink!!

50581344338_6a408d7742.jpg20201108_182641 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

We are glad you are doing well Andi-pants! Hurray! 

Did you know my used to call Myka Myka-pants? Mom sed she thinks it's super cute to have pants in your name too. :pinkele

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

We ar Ha pee to heer that yu ar howme Andy Pandy, now do KNOT try to go playing owtsyde be4 yur leg gets betta.

Wagz and Likky kissis frum Reel Engaland.

Nutmeg and Chancey.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

AndiPants, you habs a peeeenk cast!   Bery fashunable!  I hope you start feeling better riteawayquik and pleeeeese keep us posted on how you are doing!

Ivy, werried for her frend

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh, Momma nos how hard it can be to make friends that yur comforbull asking for help.  She says dat is why we libs HERE in da Greenville area instead of some other place.  We are berry lucky to now also habs a cuzin and Miss Linda.  

Hahahaha, da last time Momma and me went to a dog show and Hamsammich went to Miss Linda's, Momma had gotten an envelope from The Bank that had papers to sign and return.  She didn't habs time to return 'em to the UPS box, so she left $10 extra dollars for the cat sitter and asked her if she could please drop it off and keep the $10.  And she did!!  I am shore der is companion services that Miss Sherrie cud get who would do things like go fetch up groceries and mail!

Hmmmmmm, we are hoping dat the noo president doesn't go an cancel all the dogs shows...dat wood suck.  Didja no yu can't get yur entry fee back if they do that??  Yeah.  Not fair!

Miss Cherry, those fambly walks sound fun!  

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

8 hours ago, greysmom said:

And her bandage is pink!!

:nod berry gud    berry gud  We no de heeling power ob peenk and purkle  :whisper tho yu spelled peenk rong. ;)

Daddyman sez dey are gitting strong winds.  He has de Mustang gassed up, de freezer fulla blocks ob ice, and ebereefing dat needs charging is charged.  Now, we wait. ca1a20_e5f684e7540d480b81921013fd4aeb7e~

Mummy sez regismastrayshun is dis week so dat will keep hur bizzybizzybizzy.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Andi I hope dat your broke leg/foot heels riteaway quick. You gots to listen to your Mama and Daddy now, and do 'zactly what dey say so you get gets better.

Molly McPoodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

P.S. Miss Sherrie can write to da USPS and ask for dem to deliver her mail to her door since she can't easliy gets to da box.

https://faq.usps.com/s/article/If-I-have-Hardship-or-Medical-Problems-how-do-I-request-Door-Delivery

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

45 minutes ago, cello said:

P.S. Miss Sherrie can write to da USPS and ask for dem to deliver her mail to her door since she can't easliy gets to da box.

https://faq.usps.com/s/article/If-I-have-Hardship-or-Medical-Problems-how-do-I-request-Door-Delivery

I don't think she has a curbside mailbox at all so that might negate your idea, Carol Ann.  I think there are community boxes here and there in the neighborhood. Plusalso, she uses a PO Box in nearby Spring TX.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:wave Hola!  it’s cold, zero pedigrees, -17 centipedes. 

Andipants we hope you are feeling pretty good.

Galina

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Good warm Moansday! Roman was nauhtee this moanin, cryin and whinin and den he wanted to stop walkin and I had to goooo. Den himz kept peekin in da spare room and whinin at da kittehs. SIGH...maybe Sandy Claws will bring him sum brains.

Hey Galina!  Your new bro Noor sounds like me--a Chicken Little who will blossom sloooowly.  :D 
Balti now habs the good drugs he needs to feel better.  Poor guy wif his "p"whateber and his ouchie toe.  :kiss2 

Laila, those 'Burg river trails sound marvelous.
Ma's cousins libbed in the 'Burg for a few years a kidds.  They liked it a lot butt are all scattered about now.  Their Dad's werk next took them to Texas.

Mowering leafs.  Burning leafs.  Habinf leafs picked up the curb.  Ma's job was to pick up all the leafs from the HUGE maple tress in her own Grammy's front yard and carry the to Grammy's back yard and spread them upon Grammy's gib vegimal garden to improve the soil.  And that job always hadda be done at the trot since Grammy was bery thoughty ob her neighbors and wanted all those leafs moved before they blew in the wind into the yards ob her neighbors.
Hum.  You don't suppose Ma's Grammy was just being selfish, wanting those leafs for her own garden, do you?  :eek  Nah.  Surely knot. :D 

Ivy, I lub that big photo.  Small photos just don't show the lebel ob detail I want to see.  Beautiful leaf color!

AndiPants!  You're home.  :yay  East. West. Home's best.  Nice peenk bandich!  Let the healing begin and my it be swift and easy for you, dear friend.

Merc's Dad is in the paff ob a storm butt habs prepared well.  Stay safe.
Miss Elizabeth is is the frenetical days ob registration.  I hope it is knot as bad as expected.  :kiss2 Take good care ob your Mom, Merc.

Well, Gino. in my fambily we each hab a song ob owr own.  I guess Roman's song can be the Scarecrow's from Wizard ob Oz..."If I only had a brain."   :rotfl  I just crack myownself up.
Ma says my song goes "Poor, poor pitiful me."  
KNOT TRUE!

Spirit

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Oh Merc, what lubly remembories you brought to Ma's mind, finking, as she ofttimes does, about Piper.  I suppose in terms ob doing stuff that got him into trouble, he was knot qwite perfect.  He chewed up Auntie Ann's Chrispmix present one year.  Chewed frew the heavy mailing box, the regular box, plus also the electrical cord too.  :rotfl 

He had really tough big scary epileptical brain qwakes that sometimes came in clusters--seizure ebery 3 hours for 24-36 hours.  A real nightmare.  They were hard on him physically and hard on Ma emotionally.  Still, I fink going frew years ob dealing wif those together drew them extra close in their bond.  Piper adored Ma and Ma adored Piper right back. 

Piper was Ma's first houndie and first big dog, and he was "easy"--he was sweet and gentle and kind and easygoing. No big problems adjusting to home life.  No space of food agressions.  He came home, located his dog bed and settled right in.  He got along great wif Winston, the Espanio and Yoda the cattie. Ma had a lot of fun learning about Piper's preferences.  She figured out that he slept better when warm and covered.  He LOVED his jammies and his crocheted vest and came prancing happily over to Ma to get those thing put on him. She loved her Blankie Boy.

He HAD to be first in any group walk.  He neber pulled or dragged Ma about to get there, butt somehow, inexorably, they ended up leading every group walk they eber attended. 

It really touched Ma's heart that Piper seemed to trust her so much.  Twice he got fell and got into positions where, if he'd panicked, he'd hab gotten hurt.  Instead, he seemed to know to just be still and let Ma get him out ob trouble.  

He had the heart ob a therapy dog and Ma feels guilty that she did knot recognise that earlier in his life and then she let werking and life stuff stop her from gibing him that outlet for his empathy and lub.  He got to use those gifts visiting Grammy at the nursey home.  Ma learned that if Piper pulled toward someone at the nursing home, to follow his lead and ask that person if Piper could meet them.  It was always the right thing to do.

Ma lubs all ob us--eben the catties :lol --butt I fink Piper is the dog most deeply lodged into the her heart.  That's why he is Piper The Perfect. 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Ma Mama says dat she was ever so happy to have had da pleasure of meeting Piper da Perfect at Sandy Paws!

Monday Morning Andi Update

She had a good night for the most part, with good drugs on board and the whole couch to herownself.  Her leg is developing some nasty bruising - totally expected post-surgery - so we'll see what we can do for that.  She's eating and drinking well and is learning how to potty on three-and-a-half legs - no poops yet!  We're going to have to really manage her food so that she has enough on her stomach for her meds, but not too much to get f-a-t with no exercise for 3 months!

She'll probably feel like posting soon.  Thank you all for you your good thoughts for our girl!

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Ooh, dat Roman, he kept statuing on himz walk wibs da walker. Mom just drags him till he starts again. Plusalso da walker duzzent want him backskratchin after da pppppp.

:waveDis is Hope!  I finally get to tic! Mummy was busy at a in-home for Striker on Sattiday.  He was a top contender until the last minit, but they chose one of the others. He was pretty dejected when they came home, but he bounced back pretty quik and is being his usual sassy self. Drank Mummy's tea, stole food, took pillows & blankies off the bed, stole & chewed slippers. Mummy sez he is the most exhausting and most dense foster ever :lol.  He really needs a busy fambly of his own! He is just cra-cra.  Speaking of cra-cra. on Sunnyday (and it really was!) Mummy vacuumed da house, did lots of laundry, put the beds back together, put away the groceries Daddy got at da store, then went out and raked up 9 bags of leafs plusalso filled the barrel, chopped down flower, then mowered the grass. Then she sat in her chair and wouldn't let us tic! <_<  And after all that, she couldn't sleep last nite and disturbed all us houndies tossing & turning & getting up and laying down.  So we will have to nap all day now. 

We are so glad to hear that Andipants got put back together again, and is home recobering.  Poor thing. How scary. 

Merc, we hope your Daddy stays safe in the storm.  Make sure you take good care of your Mummy. 

I see that Balti is under the weather. Hope you feel bedder soon.  And you have snow :wow.  Summer (not Summer of the awesome snaks) came back to us the last few days. Mummy was wearing her winter coat a few days ago and now she is wearing shorts. My winter coat is already on, so I'm pantpanting today. 

Laila, you asked about Daddy. He did knot live in Pittsburger.  His Grammy, aunts & mom & dad lived in -where Mummy?- oh ya Turtle Creek. He would visit his cuzin in the summers and they would have lots of fun together. Daddy has checked with Mr. Google and sees that the old house on Oak st. is still there but is sliding down da hill.  They will have to knock it down before it falls to the street below. 

Hammish, make sad, sweet eyes at your Mom so she will bring you pamcakes wif budder from IHOP, day are nom nom. Plusalso, turnkey snausage paddys from Crackle Barrel are real tasty too!

Mummy got misty eyed about Piper, she remembers him wif love.  He tikked the best Piper novels. :inlove

Gotta go catch up on my nap.  Candy (Candypants, CandyBar, CandyPain, CandyCorn) has found the couch for the first time so I get the best bedroom bed!  Catcha later!

Hope velveteen houndie

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Nice tic Hope. How do you feel about felines?  Are we safe with you?

Da Mamaperson is muttering about AndiPants being such a gudgurl about taking her meds and why can't WE be the least bit cooperative?  The answer, of course, is because we're katties. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota