The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

13 minutes ago, Fostr_Mom said:

Ms. Cynthia for Cap'n Jack. Mummy sez he was her secret crush and is debastated at this news!

Muh own Mummy hadda KNOT SO Secret crush on Cap'n Jack. :bugeye

She and I boff hab a crush on Ivy! :beatheart

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

Mummy sez Ivy is worth habbing a crush on!  

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Shoot!!!!!  I forgot to wish Miss Fuzzy

:confetti  :confetti HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!  :confetti  :confetti

I think Captin Jack (and Yellboy Saint, as far as my Momma's concerned!!) was a NOT so secret crush of a LOT of the Mommas in the Club!!!   :rolleyes:  :lol

Later gaters!!

AP  :rivethead

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

3 hours ago, Fostr_Mom said:

:oMistress!  I hope you stayed safe!!!  Mummy sez she would have whipped out a spray bottle of disinfectant, sprayed it at everyone and walked out the door. (she can be crazy sometimes)

:lol :lol :lol 

Thank you Hope and Candy for gibbing us something to laugh about! 

Ivy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

2 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

:blush 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I suppose we can lift the "no peeple" rule now.  Although I'm very sad we've lost a long time member--but it's her choice.  I'm sorry if it seemed harsh, but it seemed like the club was about to just slip away on a sour note, and George was livid!  Livid I tell you!  :)

The ONLY place I go that has everyone wearing a mask it the dog shows.  People have been really good, and it's NO FUN AT ALL running your dog for the judge in a mask with fogged up glasses!  There is one professional handler that I shall henceforth and forevermore think of as "that arrogant @$$hole that refuses to wear a mask."  He's young and handsome, and he only pulls up his neck gaiter in the ring.

The show this upcoming week has TWO PAGES on what constitutes an acceptable mask and what doesn't--probably all for the TV cameras, but no gaiters, no face shields (unless you wear a mask too), must be at least two layers thick, etc.  We have to turn in not one, not two, but three separate waiver forms.  Then they're going to take our temps and give us a wristband.  

I was in Dollar General yesterday and almost everyone was maskless.  Just had lunch with my cousin, and the staff is no longer wearing masks!

I don't enjoy wearing one, but seriously?  It's not that big a deal.  

Stop the presses girls!  I bought make up today for the dog show!  Hahahahahaha.  There's something off about not wearing make up in years, but buying it on the off chance I might make it on to TV in a dog show!

Battle had his bath, and Albus jumped into the tub with him!  It was a hoot.  The water was running and all, and they both climbed into the tub together.  Albus jumped out before it got wet and wild, but that's how much he thinks he's a dog.  All of the cats love Battle because he mostly ignores them.  You know how that goes with cats!!

Edited by GeorgeofNE

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Good luck wif your dog show, Battle.  I hope you get some more points.

Indeed, Ma finks too many SC citizens choose knot to make the easy choice of mask-wearing and distancing to help stem infections.  She will be foreber grateful to the stores who make masking a policy--Costco!  Ingles! Target!  :yay Kudos!

Spirit, wif Ma whispering in his ear 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

1 hour ago, GeorgeofNE said:

Battle had his bath, and Albus jumped into the tub with him!  It was a hoot

:bath   Wish I cudda seen dat!! :hehe

Miss Susan, It's bin de LAW to ware a mask in our county and ebereebuddee duz it (do sum wiff it under dare nose :headwall )  Snot a big deal.

We went for chiro tuday, and WE GOT TOE CHOPPIN/BUZZIN too. Miss Stacey took a look and said, whot fast growin nails! Roman's are specially thick, Mom finks itz cos he goes out walkin wibs da walker. Plusalso hibs big hooge feets need big thick nails.

Mom tries to stay owt ob da stores--how much space can dere be tween peeple iffn da Traders Joe parkin lot iz oberflowin??

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Wiv steamed upp glasses anna mask I do KNOT fink ennewun gonna see iffn yu gots mayke up on or KNOT Miss. Soosin!

Nutmeg, off to bed.

Goodnyte frendz.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

7 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

Not a mask in sight and they looked at us like freaks when we came in wearing ours, every table full, people elbow to elbow at the bar.

I understand now why this disease is raging out of control.

Miss Jerilyn

Unbelievable!   Can't fix stupid.

First of all I don't go anywhere to eat, but yup... I would have walked out.  

Masks and 2m distancing is required by law here and most everyone follows the rules.

The TackeShoppe door is kept locked and shoppers must ring the door bell to get in.  Masks must be worn and they must use the sanitiser that we provide right at the door.  We allow only a dozen people inside at one time.  Yes. We enforce all these rules.   No returns on any clothing, helmets or boots.  Don't like it?  Have a nice day and shop somewhere else.  Our local health region has 40 cases now... the most we've had all year.  The vast majority are related to travel outside our area.    Toronto area is very, very bad... so many people crowded into sky high condos etc.  

That said...I most certainly don't want to tick off those of you who do chose to laugh at and flaunt the rules and I have been getting myself rather worked up reading about those who do... not just here in the club but on other forums so I think I'll be taking a break. 

Stay safe my friends....

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

2 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

Unbelievable!   Can't fix stupid.

First of all I don't go anywhere to eat, but yup... I would have walked out.  

Masks and 2m distancing is required by law here and most everyone follows the rules.

The TackeShoppe door is kept locked and shoppers must ring the door bell to get in.  Masks must be worn and they must use the sanitiser that we provide right at the door.  We allow only a dozen people inside at one time.  Yes. We enforce all these rules.   No returns on any clothing, helmets or boots.  Don't like it?  Have a nice day and shop somewhere else.  Our local health region has 40 cases now... the most we've had all year.  The vast majority are related to travel outside our area.    Toronto area is very, very bad... so many people crowded into sky high condos etc.  

That said...I most certainly don't want to tick off those of you who do chose to laugh at and flaunt the rules and I have been getting myself rather worked up reading about those who do... not just here in the club but on other forums so I think I'll be taking a break. 

Stay safe my friends....

No understand of the greater good. Many of my neighbors went to or had people (outside their bubble) for Thanksgiving, so for Christmas it will be death. I really don't understand this. If we had taken this seriously the States wouldn't be here right now. We could be going to restaurants, back to work, and get the economy again. The WHO labeled this a pandemic on Jan 23rd. The U.S. can blame China all they want, we had plenty of warning. I am sorry to go off here and thank goodness I have the WFUBCC and all the hijinks!

Michelle

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Please can we stop with the Covid posts that are about how horrible this is? Jeff was going to bust us for the political comments recently. Let's not get close to that again.  

Yes, it's bad, very very bad. Venting on here about the generalities of non-safety compliance does nothing to inform the ignorant, non-compliant, or in denial general population.

But please do let us know when you are hurting because your family members and friends are Covid sick. Let us be a group of houndie lovers who will support each other through these difficult times in ways showing kindness and compassion.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud Morning!   It is a cloudy morning here in Mary Land this morning and the temprachurs are in the thirtylebens.   I hope the sun comes out later to warm us up a leetle!

Miss Soosan, I saw the profile :digicam ob you on FB and you look beautimous!   I hope you get to be on tee bee!   Did you say that wuz on December 14?   Pleese let us know when it is so we can watch it and we will cheer for Battle and Team Iron Gate!      

Albus got in the baftub wif Battle?    I wuld lubs to see a :digicam ob that too!

We shuld be habing a quiet Sunnyday today egsept that Daddy will be watching the Packers this afternoon.

Ivy, knot a futball fan! 

26 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Miss Soosan, I saw the profile :digicam ob you on FB and you look beautimous!   I hope you get to be on tee bee!   Did you say that wuz on December 14?   Pleese let us know when it is so we can watch it and we will cheer for Battle and Team Iron Gate!   

:nod  Yes, pleez

Mummy did muh toe choppin yesserday and painted muh bloo tonenail more bloo (on accounta it grows out).  All I had ta du wuz lay on de guest (knot our Guest) bed.  Mummy painted muh nail and put a weerd bloo lite (on accounta de color she painted wuz bloo :dunno ) on muh fut whilst she petted me and lubbed on me. :gh_child  We did dat a cuppla times til I felled asleep.

:whisper  You may remember that we had a toe amputation scheduled for Merc.  As soon as it was scheduled I painted the toenail bright blue so it would be easy to find the right one.  He immediately got better.  The vet said he'd add blue toenail polish to his list of treatments. ;)  When Merc tore the webbing on a front foot, and it too FOREVER to heal, I brought out my blue treatment again.   And, why not use gel polish since it last so long and is immediately dry?

Merc wiff hi-fashun :paw

Well, for SC we got ccolddd weather--it is freezing degrees in Fartinghite!  I'm glad for my comfy bed and breakfast. :nod 

There is a Mister Cardinal saying chipchipchip at owr birdfeeder right this bery minute.  Plus also, a Tufted Titmouse!  Forunately, there are seeds in there for them to eat.  I myownself had my breakfast wif brof!  :chow

MIss Banessa, I had those super big and tough, strong nails like Roman has.  Ma says they are a huge pain even to Dremel and then she adds that I and a huge pain about habing that done too. <_< 

Ma's been playing Chrispmix music all ob the time and "singing" along.  Well, at least she's enjoying it.

Merc, I lub that you hab a blue toe nail!  I lub that your vet has added blue nail polish to his bag ob treatments, too.  :nod 

My healing Chupacabra wound is now tiny!  It's about the size ob a pencil eraser and it started out the size ob a half-dollar coin.  Ma is still bandiching me, but I'm feeling much better. 

Good luck wif da showing, Miss Susan and young Battle. 

Spirit 

Nancy, I don't know if you're referring to ME as "flaunting the rules" because I've doing some travel for dog shows.  Please remember your rules in  Canada are not our rules i'm South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, etc.   I complied with the stay at home order--when one was in effect. I follow all the rules wherever I go, and so do Laze and Robin and my friend Lynne.  We stick together in the camper--the dog shows are mostly "show and go" now.  You're supposed to leave the building when your turn is over.  

I expect when our new president takes office he will shut down the whole country for a period of time.  And if that happens, all the dog shows will be cancelled (again) and lots of people will lose all their entry fees (again) and be sad, but then I'll stay home as ordered.  I do seem to be the only person in this group going anywhere...but like I said, I am not breaking any rules, and when the rules change, I'll change what I'm up to.

Ennyhooooooooo...

Battle lost his rabies tag at some point sticking his head out of the car window--his ID tag too, but I always have extra of those on hand.  Momma Lynne wants him not wearing a collar because is breaks the fur around the neck and spoils the look of the coat.  But when I travel with him I put a collar on him.  I'd rather have him not win his class than get lost because no one could grab him by the collar!

Today is final packing day.  I'm dropping my things off at Laze's (we're taking their Honda van) so she can pack the van leaving room for Fletcher, Junior, and Battle.  At least this trip we can share the driving!  I'm afraid to try driving the camper.  We're going to leave around 6 AM, and then, GUESS WHAT?  We're meeting up with Mama Caffie's Mom!  Many of you know Mama Caffie (Cathy Lambert).  Her mother, Miss Marilyn, is meeting us at a gas station and we are buying some...AMMO!  Her husband has a quantity of ammo and he was going to sell it at a swap meet, but I told her I'd buy it all.  Some of it fits my gun, and some of it fits Laze's.  Cathy is going to try to meet to, so I'll finally get to meet her.  

Have a lovely Sunday everyone!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

1 hour ago, LBass said:

My healing Chupacabra wound is now tiny!  It's about the size ob a pencil eraser and it started out the size ob a half-dollar coin.  Ma is still bandiching me, but I'm feeling much better. 

:kiss2 for the Sweet Cheeks, Sugar Butt!

Mummy!  Owt!!!! :f50:

Merc's blue toenail miracle!!!  :yay  I bet we soon see that in all the veterinary journals. :nod

:banana Yay for Spirit! Who woods thought that his sweet cheeks could make change?  :)

Susan, is that a regular Honda van? I'm trying to picture you, Laze and 3 scottish deerhounds. You still got room to pack your toothbrush?

Charlie got me up 3 times last night to go potty. He hasn't been that bad in a while. Normally I'm up by 5am. Today the houndies kindly <_< let me sleep in until 5:45.

It will be a quiet day here too, Kathy. About all I need to do is to continue picking up the balls of clay that were in the topsoils loads brought in by the contractor. Exciting, huh?

What is exciting is that I will be picking up Rita on Saturday! :inlove

My apologizes for my grouchiness earlier. Stay safe, healthy, and happy my friends.

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

And she wants me to say it's almost time for the ninth anniversary of the Great International Houndie Handoff next week. Couldn't pull that off this year! I miss, miss, miss sweet Whiskey. He was a Very Good Boy.

Miss Jerilyn, could you put something you love, maybe a stuffed animal, in the spot where Lila's bed was so it makes you smile a little bit :kiss2?

Pippin that sounds like a book I read a while ago; what's the title?

Dr Steve had his first post-op shower yesterday :yay

Had to chop 42 (now you can all try to guess how many toes they have on each foot) Gimme pig toes yesterday. My sister came over and held each of them in turn for me. So WIGGLY and ANGRY!

OK, now editing this post ...

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

OK, I'm picturing angry gimme pigs now.  Do they yell at you?  Glare?  Wriggle?  

Merc, we're medical wonders! 

Miss Susan, I don't think anyone said anything critical about your choices.  I think all the humans are tense and anxious and tired and frustrated, each for their own reasons.  This has knot been an easy year for anyone.  All that stuff can make for cranky, oberly emotional humans. What wif the news and social media there is plenty of fodder for high emotions on all sides of any issue you can name.  You are making your choices and you are comfortable with them.  That's all that needs to matter to you.  
So Battle, if you all aren't taking one ob those big campers you travel in does that mean you get to stay in a hotel?  Sleeping on hotel beds is THE BEST!  Be sure to choose your favorite bed first thing when you enter the room. :nod 

Miss Banessa, you mentioned toe nails and now Ma is coming at me wif da Dremel.  I blame you.  I hold a grudge. :nod 

Spirit wif a loooong remembory

• Jeff locked this topic