The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when you think things cant get an worse they do.  Now the evil C has found Saint . Jen how sad to loss him to it.

I cant say goodnight because it isnt.  Caroline

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

I doubt I will be able to see him since the x and I aren't really friends but a mutual friend is visiting Saint tonight and promised to tell him how much I love him. :brokenheart

I can say that Saint will have most of his favorite snax and most of his favorite people visit him and shower him with extra love until he gains his wings. 

Edited by Jenbo

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

Well.

Crap.  Double crap.  And triple crap.

I think Miss Izzy has it rite - what a terrible, horrible, no good, awful week!!!

Miss Jenn we are so sorry!  :kiss2

I am gonna take my unicorn pills and hope things are more pozitive tamarrow. 

Sleep time my Friendlies...

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:weep :weep    SAINT!   :weep :weep      

It has been an awful week in the Club    :weep 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:grouphug Jen and Saint

After this week I think we could all use some of AndiPants' unicorn pills.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Oh I'm so, so sorry about Saint.

My mother threw away all of our most precious Christmas ornaments because...they were my father's.  Just like she chucked the Christmas tree stand of death before talking to anyone, and his mysterious candle holder that looked suspiciously like a menorah (which is only mysterious because we have no Jewish folks in our family tree).

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Anuvver wetanwindee day heer, pretty mutch sums up ower feelingz abowt the week and awl the sad nyoos.

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

6 hours ago, greysmom said:

Crap.  Double crap.  And triple crap.

:unsure    ca1a20_e9f6c83fb4554c31a4e4b56800204dde~   

Rainings and windigns heer,.  Mummy gonna stay home wiff me tuday.  Sheez watching sum presentashuns and grading papers.  I kin nap in de negxt rum on de get (knot our Guest) bed and make shure she duzn't git away.  Tumorros sheez gonna run errands butt promissed to take me to de dump, tu.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Jerilyn, this is Cherry cherries-sm.png     This morning after my brekkie, Momma and I were waiting for Ivy to come downstairs, and I started sniff sniff sniffing her socks.   Then Momma remembered she wuz wearing her brand new alpaca socks so she wuld stay warm at playgroop.   Then she told me about Lila and the alpacas! :o    

We lubs you Miss Jerilyn!

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Cherry, that makes me so happy to hear! If you wanted to gave your momma's toes a little chomp in those socks, I don't think she would mind because it would be in memory of Lila. :D

I am so sorry to hear about Saint. :(  Ducky is right, unicorn pills for everyone!

Happy birthday Fuzzy! :blowcandle

I shampooed the living room carpet. I could do a really good job for once because there was no houndie pitching a fit because she couldn't get into her living room. There seems to be a permanent indent in the carpet where her bed was. :cry1

I went to dinner with a friend at a rural supper club less than 10 miles outside of Green Bay. It was like 2019 in there. Not a mask in sight and they looked at us like freaks when we came in wearing ours, every table full, people elbow to elbow at the bar. The only thing different is that they had staff serve up the salad bar instead of doing it yourself. I suppose I shouldn't have been, but I was shocked that it was so different so close to home. I understand now why this disease is raging out of control.

Miss Jerilyn

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

9 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

I went to dinner with a friend at a rural supper club less than 10 miles outside of Green Bay. It was like 2019 in there. Not a mask in sight and they looked at us like freaks when we came in wearing ours, every table full, people elbow to elbow at the bar. The only thing different is that they had staff serve up the salad bar instead of doing it yourself. I suppose I shouldn't have been, but I was shocked that it was so different so close to home. I understand now why this disease is raging out of control.

Miss Jerilyn

:eek  :eek  :eek 

Miss Jerilyn, I will tell Cherry that you sed it's OK to chomp Momma's toes in her alpaca socks in memory ob Lila. :nod 

We had rainy rainy rainy rains all night long and the rain stopped about an hour before we were leabing for playgroop so we went anyway!    There were only four houndies that came to playgroop today.   But we ran and ran and ran together and Momma said we made quite the picture cuz our coats were colorful- red, green, purkle and peeenk!

Ivy, trying to gibs  a leetle smile for eberywon today on this sad week in the Club

Hello my Friendlies!

Sunnings and clear but very windy again.  We're sposed to have rainings overnite tho.

I just do not know what to say anymore this week.  

Miss Jenn, are you *sure* that the ex-mister and you couldn't compromise so you could at least say goodbye to Mister Saint???  That just makes me so sad!!!  :weep  

Miss Cynthia  :bighug 

Miss Jerilyn, I have been wanting to say to you to BE CAREFUL there in Wisconsin, but you figgered it out!!  Momma is just  :youcrazy  at all those peeples who act like that.

Miss Ivy I'm glad you and Miss Cherry hadda good playgroop, even if it was small.  Sometimes it's fun to just have a few good Friendlies to run around with and sometimes a big groop is awesome!!

Miss Ducky I think I forgotted to say :yay  for little Miss Rita getting to fly acrosst the oshen soon!!  :yay  

Miss Soozin I been thinking it's probly ok *this year* that you don't have that Stand of Death cause somebody probly would go d-e-d given how horrible this 2020 year has been!!!!  :yikes 

Hmmm...  Let's see...

OH!  I know!  Momma's been adding those Oh-Lee-Whoa carrits into my dinner since Munderday - they are VERY YUMMO, by the way - with, apparently, some success out the other end!!!  What ever makes her happy, I gess!  :rolleyes:

And she wants me to say it's almost time for the ninth anniversary of the Great International Houndie Handoff next week.  Which will be a little bittersweet since we losted Whiskey last year.

Momma also has to spend some time trying to rake some leafs outta the pooping zone today.  That's cause the leafs cover up the poops and eether her or Daddy end up stepping in em!!!  :lol  

Also, Lilly is OB-SESSED with our little puppy nayber River!!!  :lol  I mean, I like her too, but Lilly!!!  :rolleyes:  She's looking for that little brown streak from the sekind we go out the back door!  Yesserday she was even watching her out the living room window when River was playing in her yard with her little boy!!!  It's kinda cute, but also kinda annoying!  ;) 

I gess that's all.  Wishings for a superior Satidday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

No! Not YELLBOY :weep Oh, Jen, I am terribly sorry. I just don't even know what to say.  :grouphug 

This has been such a horrible, terrible, awful week. :brokenheart :cry1

A wintah storm is coming. Lots ob rainy rains today and den hebby wet sno and wind obernite. Mummy forgot and is werried we will lose all da frozin fud she bought yesserday. Well why on erff didja fill da freezybocks won day afoor a storm mummy?! :withstupid 

I forgot

19 hours ago, KittyDaHownd said:

Mummy dekorated da gingyhouse today. Boy did she make a mess and when Ah go owt obs my way to heshe used her berry loud indoor voice obs Dog and yells at me. Butt Ah just look at her non shalontlee and keep licking.

image.gif.858af7adb05da0ee236c7579a834723e.gif:lol: I like yur attitood, Isabella. Yur mummy's attitood? KNOT so much. Priddy ungrateful, iffen yu ask me. <_< Yu wuz being halpful! Hmpf.

I was fed brekfist at 10 on da clok. No, yu red dat rite. TEN. I wuz practiklee dying ob starbashin. Dis can KNOT keep happening. :bugeye And why? Mummy is reeding a book (troo story) ob free gennyrashins ob wimmin in a Chinese fambly and wut dey endoored afoor, dooring and after Mao's "cultuchural rebolooshin". She sez it's horrifying, and den she reeds until 3 ob da ay emm :blink: I will nebber understand hoomans. 

Pippin

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Hi All, Mummy asked me to be her soshul ticker since hoomans aren't aloud.  She sez dis:

We are proud of wee Battle in his fancy prancing and collection points!  Whozagoodboy!

We are all missing Ms. Lila somefing fierce. :brokenheart We hope you are doing ok Mistress.  Mummy sez call or text if you want.  (She is glad that Lila and Gracie Mae finally got to meet even if it was at the Bridge)

We are sorry for your loss Ms. Nancy of the Burg. :f_pink

Ms. Jennie we hope Dr. Steve is recovering well from his surgery.

Ms. Ducky that was sad news about the graves being moved. Mummy remembers the picture of Oliver. But you have happy news of Rita, and she is coming in on Grandpa's birthday! :banana

Hebbenly George, your postie was excellent but made Mummy :weep. She misses all of you. 

Andipants, thanks for showing us your very pink tree.  It's cute!

:weepMs. Cynthia for Cap'n Jack. Mummy sez he was her secret crush and is debastated at this news!

We loved the pictures of Ms. Mam's boys and those sweet ponies.

Spirit (Mummy is making me say dis :blush)  She would love to just pintch your Sweet Cheeks.  ( stop embarrassing me Mummy!)

Ms. Jenbo we are celebrating your 4 years clear!  That is wonderful!  OHNO! but now to hear Yellboy has the ebil c is wrong, just wrong!! :bugeye

Happy Birfday Fuzzy:airmail . Candy sez she would absolutely play bitey face wif you.  She likes to nibble Mummy like an ear of corn :youcrazy:lol.

:oMistress!  I hope you stayed safe!!!  Mummy sez she would have whipped out a spray bottle of disinfectant, sprayed it at everyone and walked out the door. (she can be crazy sometimes)

That's all for now, my pawsies are tired. 

Hope and Candy too!

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Goodness this habs been a tough week here for us.  Lila, Cap'n Jack, and now Saint--either gone or struggling wif dat Ebil C. :crying  This is too much sadness all in one great glob. :grouphug and :kiss2 

Miss Jennie, I'm glad Dr. Steve is recobering.  Ob course, he has a skilled nurse looking after him. :kiss2 

Battle and Hamish got dinosaur bones to eat! :yay 

Isabella, what fun to decorate a gingerbread house!  Ma remembers habing those sitting atop her Grandmama's piano each year and lubing them.  Miss Carol Ann and her grandchilluns make and decorate gingerbread houses too!  I'm glad you were able to carry out your qwality control taste-testing. :D 

Mistress, Lila has left her paw prints in your heart, and her spirit in your life, and a dent from her bed in your carpet. :beatheart You are neber gonna forget that girl and the joy ob habing her in your life. :kiss2 
Isn't it odd how people still find a way to be oblivious to the dangers ob this virus? Ma only shops in the grocery and Costco, that bof require masks for employees and customers.  Inevitably she comes home steamed on account of there are alway at least 2-3 people who apparently wear masks in through the checkpoint and then take them off.  So bery special that the rules just can't apply to them. 

Well, we fink owr neighbors hab company or famibily come to stay.  Their are at least 2 additionaly dogs ober there keeping their Sprinker Expanio, Sandy, company.  One ob 'em is a Bassket Hound mix wif a deep voice and he likes to use it. :D  We visit him when we're out and he barks and barks. We like the kid who's there too.  

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

• Jeff locked this topic