The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Guest said the hits keep coming. Please, tell Cap'n Jack's family  how sorry his WFUBCC family are. so sad to hear this news & tell them to give him our love.

AndiPants we like your pink tree. We also got your Christmas card today , thanks. The picture of you coursing is a great.

Daphne & Bitzi just watching the TV

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

Feeling a sad morning here over Lila and Jack.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Chris, I love your pink tree. We haven't had a tree of any kind here in years. Guess I haven't gotten over our first mutt girl, Rosie, and first greyhound, Gracie, chomping on some of the ornaments. Neither was hurt. My mom never forgave Rosie for chewing her under the-tree-nativity scene. At least baby Jesus was spared.

Travel update for Rita:  her plane lands in the US on Dec 9th. I'll meet up with Tracey, head of the Senior Sighthound Sanctuary, in Richmond VA on either the following Saturday or Sunday.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

1 hour ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Sigh.    Just sigh.  :( 

Ivy.  Come heer by me and I'll hold yur paw. :heart  Dat'll make Jack :sick and we can all hab a gud chuckul about how Myka and Jack would make us :sick  and we'd make him :sick

Ducky, with driving to Florida right before or after Christmas, I haven't done much decorating in years.  This is the first year, though, I haven't gotten out the creche.  I feel like it's a matter of time before I burst into flames. large.hiding-under-chair.gif.98da3e7a68c

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Charlie and Miss Cynthia, I am so very sorry and sad that Cap'n Jack has the Evil C.  That is hard news to hear and hard news to bear.

Merc, thank goodness Ma won't try to pick me up for that challenge.  I would likely go D E D from shock, surprise and fear!  Has Miss Elizabeth or your Dad tried that with you?  :eek 

Uh oh, Roman is in the dawg house and on the market.  

Miz Ducky has some happy news to share about Rita wif plans to hab her home and settled by Chrispmix!

Well, I hab finally made contributions to the Whirled Famous nature ob this illustrious WFUBCC!  Ma habs been texting weekly photos ob my Chupacabra bite as it heals wif this sugar bandaging that the vet told her to do.  He said that he's "showing so many people".  That means I am on my way to being famous!  I can't decide whether to be proud or embarrassed that photos ob my Sweet Cheeks are hitting the big time. :D 

Miss Jerilyn, dear friend. :kiss2 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

I am so sorry to hear about Cap'n Jack. I hope he can have lots of good times ahead still.

Chris, I like skinny peenk tree!

Spirit, you really are Whirld Famiss! Or at least part of you is.  You're the MVH (Most Venerable Hound) here now, I hope you hold the title for a long time.

I miss my girl so much! :weep

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Oh no, Cap'n Jack :weep

Oh, Miss Jerilyn, I know .... :grouphug

Miss Jennie Is Dr. Steve habbing surghurry or were you helping him out wiff a surghurry?  In either case we hope it went good. He had surgery on his shoulder. It went well and he's recovering, thanks!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Miss Cynthia and Charlie  :grouphug  I am so sorry to hear about Cap'n Jack.  This just cannot be!!  Please let the Cap'n and his new family know how much we love him and that we will be thinking of them in the days to come.  :(

Miss Jerilyn  :grouphug

Miss Noo Carol

Warm gentle hugs to ebereewun. This has been such terrible awful year. Terrible awful.

Mom doesn't usually decorate much either but has decided that lots of sparkly lights might jes lift her spirits - not our famuss Spirit! We fink whatever works to get you threw these hard times is good enough. 

We do have some good news to share, you may have seen it on FB, mom is now 4 years cancer free! 

Have a day ebereewun and if you can make it great, then by all means have at it. 

:grouphug

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

2 hours ago, LBass said:

Merc, thank goodness Ma won't try to pick me up for that challenge.  I would likely go D E D from shock, surprise and fear!  Has Miss Elizabeth or your Dad tried that with you?  :eek 

No tree, remembur? ;)

2 hours ago, LBass said:

Well, I hab finally made contributions to the Whirled Famous nature ob this illustrious WFUBCC!

Bedder dan making yur contribushun to de Unruly nature! :hehe

2 hours ago, LBass said:

I can't decide whether to be proud or embarrassed that photos ob my Sweet Cheeks are hitting the big time

Yur a :star

Momma has KNOT put up this thing callt a Chrisp Mix Tree yet.  She wasn't going to at all (two kittens and a puppy) but then she said, "Darn it all, they're just baubles.  If I don't put any that are precious to me on the tree, the VERY WORST THING that could happen is they'll knock it over, and I'll have to pick it up.  Is it really worth NOT seeing it's shining Chrisp MIx beauty because of something that might or might not even happen?"  

She's gonna wait until we come back from Ore Land Oh though.  No sense in giving them a week alone in the house to get really creative!!

Boy howdy!!  Momma just pulled some dinosaur bones out of the hiding place and SHE GAVE ONE TO EACH OF US!!!!  It's all meaty and nom nom nom so I gotta go afore Brudder tries to take 'em boff.

Wee Battle

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hello my Friendlies!

Nice with sunnings today but NOT warm cause it's also very windy!!!

Miss Ducky and Mister Battle, we don't gots any ornamentals on our tree, just lightings.  Momma botted some cheapo plastic ones to go on it, but they decided not to use them.  Most of their good ornamentals are glass and anteek from the fiftylebens that they have collected over the years, so they are not being put at "risk" from three "rambunkshuss" dogs!!!!  :rolleyes: 

OH YEAH!!!!!  That's awesome news about little Rita coming over!!!

And good news for Miss Jenn being 4 years cancer free!!!  Now tell us about getting anuther houndie!  :shakefinger 

:lol  :lol  :lol   Mister Spirit's butt is famuss all over South Carolina!!!   Could be worser I gess, tho I'm not sure how!!!!  :lol  :lol  :lol  

Miss Cherry, we sawed those stars last nite finally when all the cloudings went away.  We sawed the Orion dood for the first time this winter - he's not vizible in the summer here.  And the rest of the stars were so clear and brite, we just know that Miss Lila was shining down on all of us!!

Miss Jerilyn  :bighug 

Momma's gotta run errinds today.  :sowhat  I do NOT like it when she leaves me so much, but I gess it's gotta be done.

Wishings for a Fantastic Friedday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

1 hour ago, greysmom said:

Most of their good ornamentals are glass and anteek from the fiftylebens that they have collected over the years,

Sounds juss like muh mummy. She lubs hur fiftyleben stuff. :youcrazy

Battle,  Be shure yur mummy tells you de storee ob de CrispMix Tree Stand of Deff!

Mummy dekorated da gingyhouse today. Boy did she make a mess and when Ah go owt obs my way to helps klean up she used her berry loud indoor voice obs Dog and yells at me. Butt Ah just look at her non shalontlee and keep licking.

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Jerilyn, I cried out when I read that you had to say goodbye to our beloved Lila. :ohno :weep We will miss her so much. She was such a wonderful girl, and one of the most beautiful hounds I have ever seen. :beatheart I am glad that she helped you make the decision in the end, we've all been through that agony of not being sure when the time is right. I am sending you lots of love from me and kisses from Pippin. You are very much in my thoughts. :brokenheart :heart 

And now I am just speechless about Jack's news. I literally don't even know how to process this right now. Cynthia :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug 

-kerry

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

:yay   Rita & Ducky

:getwell       Doctor Steve

:bighug Jerilyn .... Cynthia & Charlie  :kiss2

:star     Spirit

:thumbs-up    Jen

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

• Jeff locked this topic