The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Lookin' for news about AndiPants and hoping it will be ob the very good kind. 

Lila, She theenks she should juss hire sumbuddy to do it but then she theenks that she's able so she should do it and save the monies for when she really can't do it.
That is just 'xactly what Ma says.  :lol:  I fink if there are tears it would be OK to hire the job out.  Too bad da neighbor 5 y/o has so much growing to do before he can do it for you!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AndiPants has a broken hock.  Miss  Chris says there were a lot of savvy vet techs at the course when it happened. The ER was only 15 minutes away. She thinks the  operation will be tomorrow.  So glad it wasnt shattered & we sure do hope you get back to your old self AndiPants

Ever body remember this thread 201 is ONLY about us no humans allowed

Daphne & Bitzi  saying good night.

update I was just on FB AndiPants had her operation tonight ;

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Mom talked to Miss Sherrie dis ebenin. She sez Tiller habs been A Very Good Boy, learnin to nabigate around da wheelie chair. But Miss Sherrie needs more help dan she iz gettin from da medical insurance, she really needs more nurses to come on da daily basis. Mom wishes dat she could help, or dat she could send Duck Norriss out dere for herbs. Ebberyone, if you could nudge da mamas and daddies to send out your best wishes via da cards and emails, I fink she would enjoy hearing from you.

Andi, we are sorry you hab been sorely injured. Get well soon, sweety! :kiss2

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Sorry about breaking another rule, but I wanted to update you about Andi.

Yes, she broke her hock today during her first race, about 10:30am.  Fortunately, there were several very experienced vet techs there running dogs and she got expert care seconds after it happened.  She was at the ER within 45 minutes, and seen by one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the area by 2pm.

She went into surgery about 5:30pm.  Once he started it became apparent it was very much more complicated than the doctor thought it was going to be.  There were more small pieces to fiddle with and screw together and she has a lot of metal in her leg now.  It took him almost 5 hours to get everything the way he wanted, but he was pleased with the results, so I am too.

She came through surgery well, and was awake and aware when the tech called a few minutes ago.  If that stays the same, she'll be coming home late Sunday afternoon/evening.  She's got 2-3 months ahead of casting and healing.  Oh joy.  :rolleyes: 

Thank you everyone for your support amd good thoughts!

Now back to your regularly scheduled Club.

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Wutta releef about AndiPants.  We are so glad sheez on de mend.

Mummy and I got up afore de sun.  It's just waking up now.  I bin out and back in, had muh cookies, and will occupy Mummy's brown chair until she gits around to makin muh brekkie.  It's a gud fing I'm payshunt. :rolleyes:

Daddy is inna hurrikane!  Well, it's a topikal storm butt it's still a storm.  I herd Mummy tokkin tu Daddy last nite about de safest plases in de house ifn it's gits reellee bad tonite. Sumfing about de wok-in clossit and de big bafftub fulla pillows.  De werstest will be tonite.

Mummy sez Regimastrayshun starts on Tootsday.  Lass spring she werked fourteenleben hour days fur dose two weeks.  Dat meens sheez bein a layabout dis weekend wiff Netflix and nitting.  I keep hur compnee.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hi, dis is Cherry.   I am late tic tic-ing this morning cuz I didn't go out for my morning potty break until 5:45! ^_^    Anyway I am soooooooooo glad to hear about AndiPants' suggsessful surghurry and I hope she heals up reel reel quick!  She habs metal in her leg?   She's the bionic houndie!  :yay        

:yay     AndiPants!   :yay   

Cherry cherries-sm.png

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

AndiPants tanks for sending in an update on how you is feeling. You was reel lucky to hab gots such superfast treatment and care. Guess day all know what a special girl you is. 

Lub and Healing taughts on der way for you.

Molly McRelieved.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Gud nawt Sunnyday! It wuz porin wibs rain, den it stopped rite afore we went owt!

Andi, we wuz all berry worried about yoo. We finks since yoo are yung and habs lots ob gud support, yoo will heal riteawayquik. Mom sez dey had a gollum petriever when she wuz yung dat had all dat hardware in herbs leg, it wuz hurty most ob all when it wuz cold.

Dat doofus Roman, he gotted in da trash when Mom wuz in da shower, and gotted a cat fud can stuck on himz lector. Mom thought she had stuff blocked off, but himz was determined to eet cat fud. OH, and Mom noticed himz tattoo iz wrong, it habs a nine where it shuld habs an eight! 

Auntie Ducky sent us to Mike's Wevver Page on de FB.  He's tokking bout spagetti plots.  Do yu fink I'm gitting spagetti?? Wiff meet balls?  :chow

Andy Pandy, we wer sad and wurreed wen we herd yu had hurtid yur leg. That sowndz reel owchie but wiv gud drugs and Miss. Chris’s  hexpert  kare we ar howping fower a gud recuverree. Yu jusst gonna hav to be payshunt and rest upp fower lotsa weeks. Wen yu feeling upp to it pleeze let us know how yu doing.

Wagz and Likky kissis,

Nutmeg and Chancey.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:wave I’m late to the NOO club wiff NOO :rules   It’s me, Galina!  I fink all the getting dogs into OHCanada biziness mite be done here for a while.

It’s :snow today and windy and cold!

Andipants I’m sorry you broked  your hock and we hope you are gonna be A-OK!

All my brudders here are doing OK too.  Noor is still a big scaredy-cat but keeps on getting braver a teeny bit each day.

It’s late and Mama sez we can get brekkie now....it’s time for Daddiman to wake up!

Hola!  Galina

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Thanks for the update on AndiPants MIss Chris.  AP glad they patched you back together.  Now dont mess with those bandages & keep getting better.

Daphne & Bitzi enjoying another beautiful day.

Edited by sabrina

:wave it’s me agin.  I did sorta forget that mah brudder Balti is sorta KNOT hokay.  He tore hims nail right outta hims pinkie toe by running and hitting it on a corner on da kitchen wall.  He’s OK from that now.  And he habs an infection.  2 weeks ago Mama thought it was a bladder infection since that happened in da summer too.  No, he habs an infection on hims p-r-o-s-t-a-t-e (Mama spelt that) gland.  He is on a heavy dooty  anti- biological for a monff and then likely gets a ultrasound to make sure it’s cysts in that gland and KNOT that C word.  The cyst is most likely.  So he is wearing a peepee patrol for a monff.

:wave Galina 

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Hola!  Fanks fer the Andi update, Miss Chris!  We are so sorry that yer poor gurl hert herownself sumware that wuz sposed to be fun. :( It sownds like a bery komplicated sergery, an we are soooo glad it is ober, an she did okay.  An now we will be watin for her to get home, ware we know she will feel moore bedder.  We love you, sweet gurl!

Yestiddy, we fergot to aks Candy a qwestshun.  So yer Dad is frum the Berg, si?  Ahhsum!  He did lib heer a wile?  Whot is yer Moms name? She sees my Moms Berg albums?  Si, there are soooo minny hills inna Berg.  An plusalso, you are rite---lotsa thymes you cant get there frum heer. :lol  We like it, tho.  We hab bin bisitin lotsa ribber trayles lately. Mom feels bad that she haz nebber takin adbantidge ob their beauty. I fink we will go walkin on one today.

Hope yer Dad stays safe inna topikal storm, Merc!

Roman!

Oh, Balti, mi hermoso!  We are so sorry you are knot feelin good.  I am wurried about you, mi corazon.  We all (but speshully me)  are sendin you good thots an nose kisses! :beatheart

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

16 minutes ago, queenwinniesmom said:

We are so sorry that yer poor gurl hert herownself sumware that wuz sposed to be fun

Aneewun else fink dat sounded sorta naughty? :devilangel

Miss Tin, check this GT post. Sounds like Truman has been having similar issues.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Whew, AndiPants, heal well, sweetie

Sherrie told me that she can't get to her P.O. Box right now to get her cards :weep

Yikes, Balti :goodluck

Miss Jennie, Mistress to Luna, Neville, Knarl, Louise and Thelma

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Miss Ducky, sounds like you will habs to actibate da Houston Houndie Helpers again for Miss Sherrie...

Ouch, Balti, dat sounds berry painful. Boff fings! Mom habs snagged herbs toes on loss of fings, she is a super klutz in da feets area.

Noor, we are glad you are makin gud progress.

Laila, dat sounds like here! Dere are only a few places where you can cross da ribbers, or cross to da islands, or go up to da other cities. 

2 hours ago, macoduck said:

Miss Tin, check this GT post. Sounds like Truman has been having similar issues.

Hola!  Miss Hada, tell Miss Ducky that Mama posted all about Balti on Truman’s postie.  I don’t know Truman butt we hope he is doing hokay.

Galina :wave 

Hmmm, Miss Sherrie needs to make some friends!  What's da point of living in a YUGE subdivision iffen yu can't ask yur naybur "Please can you open my post office box?"  I find Miss Sherrie is over 65?  Her Medicare should pay for in-home care of some sort.  Or she cud prolly hire some nice lady to come in and help her for a couple hours a day.  

I shore hope AndiPants doesn't habs da evil C.  Breaking a leg that badly just runnin'...

Well, ma silly baby packmate is laying on da cowch rite now butt he is chooing a bone dat is on das floor!  Whot a doofus.  

Momma went to a place called "I Hop" this morning wiff Auntie Laze and Auntie Robin.  Dey had a delicious meal apparently, butt did we get enny?  NO.  So rood!

Miss Lila, yu no whot Mutter does wiff her leafs--she puts 'em in a pile and then mowers over them a few times and they juss--disappear!  She likes to pretend dat the grounded up leafs are gud mulch!  

Oh, dorky bditches finally got da bone off da floor.

Hamish

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Balti we are sorry to hear you are having troubles & we hope it is only an infection

Daphne & Bitzi who spent a lot of the afternoon sun bathing in the yard.

Oh no!  Now Balti is doing poorly too!   Pleese get better Balti riteawayquik!

I wunder how AndiPants is doing - she wuz supposed to come home this afternoon.

Merc, is your Daddyman and your Florida house doing OK in the storm?

We had a beautimous bloo sky day in Mary Land today.   Here is a :digicam ob the trees we saw on our fambly walk:

123957632_1093991047732747_2848624248014337338_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=zF25A88QrE4AX9LCjOi&_nc_oc=AQmVW0YYrIlTiZJKON0tykt06xbJxDRENKUBAW-CbJs08N4CpkJbPafYarH6BMLUvSw&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=6be347d4022995276f7050cb5ba721b7&oe=5FCC4172

Wow!  That is a beeeg pikkie!    I hope you like it.

Ivy, who lubs bloo sky days! 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Ja, ja, Merc, on sekond glanse, it cood be nawty.  Heer you go---Too bad she wuz runnin an habbin fun an hert herownself!  Uh oh---I had a laffin fingie, an thot bedder ob that.  I am KNOT laffin at owr Andi.  :grouphug

Si, Ivy, gorjus day!

Heer you will see how we spent an ower or so this affernoon.  There is annudder brooery klose by that is like kountry inna city.  So unkrowded an peeceful.  So we went an had sum food an beer.  An gess whot?  Mom an Dad bot us sum chikken tenders all fer owrownselfs!  It wuz ahhsum.:chow

Laila Mariposa

124200368_10218540979771898_7724954659142452452_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=m2_hEakCIYEAX8ELlNy&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.fna&oh=ba14de7cfa37c3b64f5cdf02e8a161c0&oe=5FCF4287

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown