The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

You know I was putting off coming to the club this afternoon.  Such sad news our dear friend the lovely Lila is making her journey across the bridge. Lila we wish you a peaceful passing.  Miss Jerilyn poor you, we are so sorry your girl had to make this trip. I was really hoping she could make to spring.

You too Miss Nancy we are sorry you lost your friend

What a sad day in the club, HUGS to all Daphne & BItzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone! It went as well as it could. She was peaceful and the vet was great. I would suggest seeking out a palliative care vet if you find yourself in a situation like this.

Lila has been in my life for 10+ years, it is going to be a difficult adjustment to not have her here. She was the best girl, her only fault was the occasional pesto behaviour but that really wasn't bad. We had so many wonderful adventures, I am blessed to have had her in my life. I already miss those big sweet eyes and velvet fur.

Gc1UwF2l.jpg

She was 14 1/4 today and it's the 5 year anniversary of my mom's funeral.

Rest well my sweet girl!

0olmQcvl.jpg?1

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Ugh.  I am sitting in a video conference trying not to tear up.  Jerilyn, your mom must need Lila more.  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Deer sweet Lila.  We will miss yu so much.  Mummy sed yu were a greyt lady ob de Club and had soft bunny furs. :heart

Mummy is beree sad fur Miss Jerilyn.  :unsure  She sez losing an onlee houndie plusalso being an onlee humon must be eggstra hard. :bighug

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

4 hours ago, greysmom said:

Miss Izzy, I bet Miss Fancy hadded snowings too and didn't get her run in!  Oh!  I went and voted too!!

Fanks fur voting :Slayer:guns:bounce2:pepper:pinkele:bounce1:headbang

George - Fanks fur beign owr hebenlee shurpa. Yu gibs us greyt komfort.

Sweet Lila - Yu will be missed, butt ar wun obs da lucky one as yu had a greyt life. Follow George.

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Lila   :cry1    :weep     We will miss you!

Miss Jerilyn, we lubs you and send you lubs and snuggles.   :grouphug 

Ivy, Cherry and Miss Kathy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Run free sweet Lila. :f_pink

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Oh, Jerilyn, I am so very sorry you lost your precious Lila.  She was beautiful inside and out.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Lila we know yu wer sad to leeve yur Mistress but we ar shur it waz the ryte fing fower yu and she awlwayz had yu in hur hart and yu will stay there for evva. Yu left us afta showing that yu kood still run lyke everee gud howndee, run fasst and free now.

I hav bin owt barkbarkbarkin atta starz be4 I kum in fower bedtyme so yu know we finking ov yu and Miss. Jerilyn.

Nutmeg.

Laila we ar sorree that yur ‘rents hav lost their gud frend.

We going to bed sad tunyte,

gud nyte frendz,

Nutmeg and Chancey.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:grouphug Jerilyn :weep

There is a beautiful array of stars out tonight. I'd like to think of them as all the WFUBCC friends greeting Lila as she is shown the way to the bacon bar.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Jerilyn, I am so sad to learn that sweet Lila has gone.  May her memory be for a blessing.  Safe and speedy journey, pretty girl.  Your momma loves you very much and will miss you very much.  Please give her a sign to let her know that you have found Hebbenly George and the others at the Bacon Bar and are planning zoomies for the evening's entertainment.  

:kiss2

Miss Noo Carol

21 minutes ago, macoduck said:

There is a beautiful array of stars out tonight. I'd like to think of them as all the WFUBCC friends greeting Lila as she is shown the way to the bacon bar.

:nod

After several gloomy & miserable days, tonight the sky has cleared... and out here in the boonies the stars are spectacular.

I'm sure Nixon & Ruby were in the reception line, waiting to great their dear friend.

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

24 minutes ago, macoduck said:

I think so too & lightning the way is the moon.  Hi all you fur kids , we wish you  could still be with us & think of you often.

Jerilyn you did a hard thing.  HUGS :f_pink

Caroline,  Daphne & Bitzi

Momma has been leaking remembories outta her eyes all day, but it makes her happy to think Miss Lila and my bruther can finally be together.  :beatheart

Miss Jerilyn we been thinking about you all day and holding you in our hearts close and warm.  Please come around and vizit us cause we will miss you lots!!

Hug and snuggle all your Mommas and Daddies my Friendlies!

NITEY NITE!!

:hope   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud Morning.   This is Cherry cherries-sm.png   Miss Jerilyn, as yu know my Momma takes me out for my morning potty breaks when the stars are still out and I looked up and saw a beautimous star and knew it had to be Lila saying hello from the Rainbow Bridge.   Thinking ob yu today and sending lickety licks and snuggles.   puppykisses.GIF

With lubs, 

Cherrycherries-sm.png

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Jerilyn, Cherry is right. The sky is full of stars right now. There are so many houndies up there to greet and play with Lila! Or maybe they all just woke because they smelled the bacon that the angels are cooking for them.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

1 hour ago, macoduck said:

Jerilyn, Cherry is right. The sky is full of stars right now. There are so many houndies up there to greet and play with Lila! Or maybe they all just woke because they smelled the bacon that the angels are cooking for them.

:nod

Miss Lisbeth poking in for a human moment.  I woke up thinking of Jerilyn this morning with 80 pounds of houndie on my legs.  Then, Merc got up and came over for ear rubbies.  I felt greytful that he was here so I could give them and so sad for Jerilyn that she's waking up without Lila. sml_gallery_15587_3010_0.gif

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Toooo doooooo tooooooo TOOOOOOOOOOO!  (Dats trumpets)

Dis is Hebbenly George, very worn out 'cause we had a YUGE party last night.  All the gang was there to welcome owr deer Lila.  Gracie Rose and Jilly helped her go order her wings in da wing workshop.  Dude helped her pick out a very fluffy cloud right near his for her sleepy time.  And owr own Banjo played his Yukelaylee and we all danced and played juss like the old days.  But Lila's favorite thing so far is the digging park!  You can dig dig dig to yur hearts content and nebber ebber get told to stop.  

Lila was ready.  She tried really hard to stay wiff yu Miss Jerilyn, but she was ready, and she thanks you for lubbing her enuff to make that very, very hard choice to let her go from yur earthly home up to hebben.  She will be watching over yu Miss Jerilyn, and Big Mama is going to watch over her until yu join them many, many, many years from now.

Wiff lubs and chopper tail,

Hebbenly George

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Mistress, here is another home where owr thoughts were ob you and Lila this morning.  We lub her and you so very much and owr hearts are full ob caring thoughts for you.  :kiss2

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Thank you all, you're the best!  Especially Hebbenly George! I do like to think of Lila reunited with my mom and her beloved sitter and all her friends from here in the Club.

It was so strange to have nothing to do this morning except get myself up and ready. What am I going to do with all this extra time?

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Miss Jerilyn :wave do you feel that snuggle ?  It is from us, Daphne & Bitzi sending you virtual hugs. 

Daphne & Bitzi doing nothing once again today.

• Jeff locked this topic