The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no Miss Nancy!!!  We are so sorry your friend had to cross the Bridge and leave all those who love him.  We are thinking of you!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee    Gud morning!

Hi!  It's me!  Cherry!  cherries-sm.png    Momma and I went outside at 4:45 ob the AM for my morning potty break and we saw a deer that Momma told me wuz a buck!  He had antlers and he wuz standing right across the street just staring at us.   We started walking across the street towards him and he just watched, then he turned around, showed us his white tail and ran away.   It is cloudy and cold outside today wif temprachurs in the thirtylebens.   But I had my brekkie and now Momma is gibing me a peanut butter kong cuz I wuz being a pesto! :D    Score!

Miss Nancy ob the Berg, I am so sorry about Misser Robert.    That is so sad that someone so wonderful, kind, talented and thoughtful is taken away so quickly.  :cry1 

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miss Nancy, you are so right.  None ob this is fair.  I am so very sorry you hab lost your dear friend.  He was clearly a wonderful person, much loved and sorely missed. :kiss2 

Miss Elizabeth, I am so sorry those pills gibe you da bad dreams.

Hey, Isabella!

We gots sunshine but cccoooolllldddd weather right now.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Cherry!  We saw a buck in our frunt yard yesserday, tu!  Daddy sed it wuz on accounta huntin seezin and dey got moobed outa de woods.

:bighug  Nancy and Doug

Mummy got froo hur sekond nite wiffout de :twd: in hur dreems.  Now, it's juss wun more nite and shee be safe frum dem and from de :tick

Boyhowdy, de ockshun keepin hur bizzybizzy.  I don't like it.  Knot enuff ear rubbies fur me. :(

Spirit - it's cold heer tu, "hi-er elebashuns" gonna habs :snow

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Sending Miss Nancy of da Burg hooge cyber hugs and total agreement that it isn't fair. We all know life isn't fair but sometimes it's just ridiculously knot so. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Nancy and Doug :grouphug

Merc, your mom did an awesome job with the auction!

Today is day 2 of the backyard demolition and drain install. :crazy It's actually going quite well. Trickiest part is getting the dump truck through our gates without hitting the eave of the house. 2" clearance on either side of the widest part of the truck. My former job as a ferry deckhand provided me with the skills to guide it in. Used to do that with loading aboard Winnebagos, garbage trucks, and other big delivery trucks to keep then from hitting the ferry itself or other vehicles.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Ah did knot get my def march yesterday as it wuz snowing like krazy and wuz kold. Ah did knot mind, butt my krazy Mummy went owt and jog 3 miles, herz cam back looking like a :snowmansnow person :haha. Hahaha Mummy sucks to be you!

If yur hooman iz so inclined, plez vbote fur our shelter as the organziation (Greyhound Adoption of Ohio) will get :dogcookieand such. Yu kan vbote daily

https://www.shelterchallenge.com/shelterchallenge/Shelter/Detail/1123856

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

1 hour ago, macoduck said:

Trickiest part is getting the dump truck through our gates without hitting the eave of the house. 2" clearance on either side of the widest part of the truck.

I don't suppoooooooooooooooze dey will let yu dribe de big truck?  :gmark

If so, we want picshurs!!!!!!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I was hoping for a gentler sign, but Lila just had a really bad episode. I gave her one of the emergency shots and the vet is on her way. :cry1 :brokenheart

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Jerilyn, I am so sorry.  It never gets easier or less painful for those of us left behind.  I wish you peace as Lila makes her last zoomie across the bridge.  Hugs.  Cindy

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hello my Friendlies!

It's sunning and winding and very c-c-cold here today!  

Miss Izzy, I bet Miss Fancy hadded snowings too and didn't get her run in!  Oh!  I went and voted too!!

So many deers!!!  Too bad you and Miss Cherry didn't get to chase em Mister Merc!!!  Even tho they are kinda mean.

Miss Ducky it will be very essiting to have your yard all nice and dry!!!  Plus also, I bet Miss Hada and Miss Lulu will like it much more better!!!  We were watching a Aych Gee TeeVee show and the house had the same ishoo and they hadda put a sumper pumper rite in the yard to move all the rainings into the street!!!  :eek 

OHNO!!!!  MIstress!!!  We love you!!!  :weep  :weep  :weep   We're all crying with you!!!

Sad Andi and her Momma  :( 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Lila, my dear friend, I am sorry you had such a bad spell.  I know that Mistress will be wif you now and frew it all, so there is nought to to fear.  You will soon be amongst many dear friends at The Bridge.  We will do our bery best to care for Mistress.  I fear she will be lost wifout you because she lubs you so bery much. Safe and swift journey. :kiss2 

Spirit

Jerilyn, I'm so sorry.  May Lila's passing be soft and sweet, for both of your sakes.  I know you will miss her beyond words. Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Oh Jerilyn, we were hoping Lila would stay with you a little longer. Our hearts are broken. We will look for the brightest of bright stars tonite.

If you need anything, please let me know.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Dear Lila, please go see Myka, she will help you find the bacon bar and you two can be adorable fawn ladies together. Dogspeed, lovely girl.

Jerilyn, I'm so sorry. Many warm hugs to you.  :cry1

Edited by Jenbo

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

Oh Miss Nancy, I am sorry yur friend went d-e-d.  May his wife continue to improve and hopefully be surrounded by friends and fambly.  

We kinda feel like we are libbin in a parallel universe.  Shore, Momma wears a mask when she goes out and about, and of course at da dog show, but day dog shows is happening, and Momma Lynne says our motto is "We ride at dawn bi%*(ches!"

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Lila, dis is Hebbenly George.  I have been waiting for you for a while now deer friend.  Come see me as soon as you arrive.  Do KNOT be afraid.  You have been and will be loved, and you will know nothing but peace when you get here.

Chopper tail,

George, your deer friend for many years now

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Oh Miss Jerilyn, I am so sorry for it to happen this way! :grouphug     Lila, have an easy trip to the Bridge and look for my sissers Breeze and Beka to show you around! 

Ivy, sad houndie 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Lila I yam berry sorry dat your time has come to leave your Mama. Be brave and soon you will be in heaven and your body will be perfect again - no pain, just fun and bacon.

Lub,

Molly McPoodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

• Jeff locked this topic