The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Well that is a very sad story Mama. How about you share a happy photo of ME to cheer the mood in here up again? 

Molly McHappy.

128383836_10220189278616853_829796606512

Edited by cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Ducky you sure had a tough day of hard decisions.  HUGS 

Goodnight Lila & Mistress will keep you in our prays.  Daphne & Bitzi

Oh almost forget & it is happy news . It is Galina's birthday.  :airmail these are wishes for a great year.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

20 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

Miss Ducky, how difficult for roo. When all da werk iz dun, I fink a little remembory rock garden wuld be nice. Sumptin dat culdn't get messed up iffn it got wee'd on.

I gave up on flower gardens ages ago. Used to have BIG ones but I just lost interest. Right now the tombstones lay under the oak tree. I'll probably line them up along the fence, somewhere where we can view them from our backdoor.

Funny story about those tombstones... we'd found a man on eBay who worked in granite and he'd bring home scrap pieces to make pet stones as a side job. For $60, including shipping, we got a chiselled tombstone in a USPS "if it fits it ships" flat rate box. For as many as we purchased, we may have contributed to revenue losses at the USPS.  ;)  And since they didn't fit in our large mailbox, our delivery guy carried them to our door. We were probably about 8 deliveries in when we told him what he was carrying.  Him --> :blink:

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Thanks for the support everyone! I know you have all been through this before, so I appreciate your wisdom and experiences.

Lila had a good day today, totally normal for these days. Ate her meals greedily and even ran a couple laps around the backyard. :wow I check to make sure the neighbor dogs aren't out before I put her out so she won't run with them but she still just takes off for a couple laps all by herself. And it's not some slow gallop, it's full butt-tuck zoomies, though not as fast as they used to be. Makes me crazy, but her happy. I do think it contributes to her weak legs though. She does have more problems with her legs in the evenings. Now I'm just hoping for a restful night for both of us.

Great pictures everyone! Especially those ponies.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hey, hi, hello, hola!  It's me, Wee Battle!!!

Well, Momma and I thought we were going to stay in Perry, Jorjah tonight and leave early in the morning, but we didn't!  We came to Momma Lynne's house, and Momma did KNOT want to make the three hour drive in the dark, so we are staying over.  I am to be roodly imprisioned with my sister Isolde while Momma lives it up on a mattress on the floor in their office with a 4-week old calico kitten who was rescued from a wall like Albus that Momma Lynne is rehabbing.  I didn't know kittens got habbed or why this one needs to have it done agin?

Momma's knee hurts pretty bad after showing me, but Momma Lynne said she did really well, didn't look nerbuss, and generally did a really good job!  And truss me, Momma Lynne does KNOT say you did well if you didn't!!  Today my sister won the Best of Winners, so that's fun.  I got it twice, and she got it twice!!  Now I have three hole points!!!!  Juss as a way of reference, my friend, Fletcher, Hamish's father, took two YEARS to get his first points.  I got three in two shows!  

OMG, it's only a week until we go to Ore Land Oh.  Momma needs five killer outfits.  I get to wear the same thing every day!  My Hogan Leather show lead!  

Momma Lynne is quite pleased with how I am turning out.  I am even getting a really cool "old world" coloration to my fur.  

(Oh thank goodness, Battle finally stopped carrying on.  He is in the laundry room with Isolde, and he doesn't want to be.  He wants to be out and about with the other 8 dogs, or at the very least with me, but I'm a guest here and that's where Lynne wants him.  This kitten is the cutest most adorable thing ever.  It's a calico, and she is TINY.  She was half dead and half blind when she was brought to Lynne.  It's a miracle she's even alive.  I'd take her in a heartbeat if I didn't already have three. )

MOMMA!!!  No peeple!!!!  

It snowed a cupple flakes on the drive home!!  In Jorja!  Weird.

OK, I better get some sleepy time in!

Arrrrrooooooooooooooooo!

Battle

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy.  AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Since people aren't allowed.............. I'll leave again.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Ducky!    Come back!!!!!!!   :o 

Ivy pretty pleese????

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

1 hour ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Miss Ducky!    Come back!!!!!!!   :o 

Ivy pretty pleese????

Thanks Kathy. I turned grumpy after reading a post. Since dogs need their people and people need their dogs,and other dogs and other people, I'll continue to post. Nothing political, of course.

tiny hada siggy.png

10 hours ago, GeorgeofNE said:

I am even getting a really cool "old world" coloration to my fur.  

Yu habs old fur?   Butt, yur onlee a poopie!

11 hours ago, macoduck said:

For as many as we purchased, we may have contributed to revenue losses at the USPS.  ;)  And since they didn't fit in our large mailbox, our delivery guy carried them to our door. We were probably about 8 deliveries in when we told him what he was carrying.   Him -->

:hehe   Luv dose Ducky storees!

We mist Galina's birfday on accounta trabbuling Daddy werking on Mummy's tick bite.   He ca1a20_5b47b508f5a744f9bb9a10059631ea77~ca1a20_4fa73bf57a45462f9e0f6b232be0b0b1~sml_gallery_15587_3010_1076.gif:arprca1a20_d6686cc9623b48c2b45dd357f6cb8d13~

Happee Deflated Belated Birfday Galina!  ca1a20_f8b571f4fa004644a489652204b4a164~

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

It's TootsDay and it's me!  I am just trotting through to say hi and hello.  Guest is just about drowning in work and there is no time for me.  For nothing.  No walkies, no jogs, I am lucky to get fed.  And, then her office manager had the nerve to tell her that if she doesn't use almost 2 weeks of vacation time by the end of the year, it will get taken away.  That is like working for free!  Guest is, to say it mildly, pist.  She isn't hoarding time because she can.  She hasn't taken time because she canNOT.  So stupid.

Anyway, we are sorry to hear that Lila is sending mixed messages.  It has never been that simple here.  Indy, our whippet, left this earth giving Guest the stink eye because even though his body literally failed and he was sundowning, he did NOT want to leave.  It was, as Guest told me, horrible.  So, waiting for a sign that it is time isn't always as clear as one would hope.  Not trying to be a downer, but I wanted to be fair.  Guest already knows that I will be a royal PITA, as it is fitting, and will not make things easy.  

While on this topic, we are terribly sorry about your graveyard, Miss Ducky.  Guest finally took all the urns and mixed all the ashes into a memorial garden here in this yard.  She cried and talked to each pupper as she did it.  Sherman's ashes are still here and won't be spread until she has mine, too, since we were such buds.  She turned the area into a butterfly and hummingbird friendly space.  It is also fenced off because the deer decided it was their space, too, and that wasn't happening.

Cherry, we are glad that you are enjoying the deer.  I used to love to go bonkers, barking and leaping into the air when I saw them.  But since I see them all the dam time, the novelty has mostly worn off.  We still go nutso when they have the nerve to destroy the plants around the yard while we are on the porch.  They don't even run off around here, either.  Cheeky little $*&)($.

Anyway, we missed birthdays and we are so sorry!  We hope everwon had good ones.  Zeke had one yesterday, too.  He is now a 3 year old puppy instead of a 2 year old puppy.  He got new chucker balls and has been happily crunching then.  Soggy rubber is a nasty sucking noise, just so you know.  

We get our cards through Costco.  They are actually here and she needs to print out labels when she goes into the office tomorrow.  She put in a 10 hour day yesterday, too.  AND, it started raining when we were getting ready to go out this morning.  Rain, snow and 36 degrees.  No thank you.  Now, it is just cold and windy.  I am not a fan of winter this year, methinks.

Anyway, another work call is coming through for Guest, so she has to go and take the computer back.

We miss everwon and keep you in our thoughts and hearts.

Good job, Battle!

Be safe.  

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Battle you done good & so did Miss Susan, congrats

Miss FancyPants we were wondering where you were & are glad it is just a work overload that has created your absence

Yesterday it rained, than it poured, than it rained back & forth but today the sun is out & it colder but the sun is out.

Daphne & Bitzi who have been told no lounging outside today, drats

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hello my Friendlies!

really sooper dooper foggings this morning, but there's clear bloo sky above it, so I hope it goes away sooner rather than later!!!

Hey Fancypants!!!  :wave  I do miss you too!!!  Hahaha  That rimes!!!  I'm sorry stuff is so bizzy that you don't get to tiktik very much.  I appresheeyate your yooneek perspective on life all the time!!!

Miss Ducky  :bighug 

Are you home now Mister Merc???

I am glad Mister Roman is feeling more better!!!  

And Mister Battle had another great day fancy prancing!!!

Oh!!  I gots a funny poop story!!  I was doing great in that department until I got some loose poops from the antibiotics I was taking for my stoopid leg.  So Momma gived me some metronidazole and then some sulcrafate, and I got kinda morembetter but not sooper good.  (This is on the Human scale, you unnerstand!!!  ;) )   Cause I have never had those nice consistent bouncy turdles like they like us to have.  Anyway, she decided to try those Oh-lee-whoa carrits on me to see if they help.  So she ordered em, and what do you think???  I had a great day of pooping the day they were delivered!!!  Then she gived em to me and I went back to normill!!!  Momma says she can't win for losing - whatever that means!!!  :dunno   :youcrazy   I don't really care cause those carrits taste pretty good and I'm the only one that gets em!!!

Oh plus also!!!  Our new PEENK Chrispmix tree gotted delivered yesserday!!!  They gotta try and set it up today!  I'll try and get her to take a picher of it.  :digicam

Wishings for a Terrific Toozday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Aw, Miz Ducky, you had had a lot ob physical werk to do and then a lot ob emotional and sentimental werk as well.  :kiss2 

Hey there Nigel, Sid, and Kibo!  Hey there cute ponies!

Molly, I bet Miss Carol Ann and Mister Dan lub habing you to cheer them up!

Battle is back for his successful prancing.

Lila, I'm glad you still enjoy zoomies!  Hope you had a great night. 

HAPPY BIRFDAY, GALINA!! :confetti 

Miss Cindy, you are right.  Deciding is knot easy. :kiss2 

AndiPants, Nate got poo foot from my turdle.  That's owr poo story.  :lol 

Spirit

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

I forgot to say those mushroom pix were awesome!!!!

Dear Guest--I'm assuming you're incredibly busy because TPTB have work they feel you MUST do. Your office manager is playing by the usual rools.  Might I suggest you go to TPTB and explain in your sweetest and most concerned voice that you have a conundrum.  You HAVE to take two weeks leave in the next four weeks so how do they with you to prioritize what needs to be done in those (only) two weeks?  OR, they might want to think, since there's nothing normal about this year anyway, about suspending that use it or lose it rool for you this one time. Their decision. <insert a sweet but puzzled smile here>. Makes sense to me.

If they don't want to lift the rool they have been given the situation and they get to choose what your ONLY two weeks of work will look like. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Hiya! It's Lila Knot Ded Yet.

Mistress wanted to make me go ded! :omg I'm knot kwite ready for that yet, so I bin being a reel good girl. Sumtimes I don't feel juss rite then Mistress gets reel wortweed so I show her I'm OK by runnin round the yard. But then my leggies get reel tired. What's a houndie to do?

Happy late birthday Galina! :blowcandle  And Zeke too! 

Battle, your showin bizniss sounds like a lotta werk. Plusalso hairspray! :blink: I'm glad you and your Mutter like it and are doing good tho.

Spirit, you reelly ought to try eatin in bed or at leest whilst layin on the carpet. It's nice and leesurely and you don't get that sinking rump thin.

Good to hear from you Fancypants. I'm sorry you're being neglekted and your Guest's werkjob is bad.

I better go back to bed so Mistress doesn't theenk there's sumthin rong wiff me cause I'm up and aboot.

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

1 hour ago, Jerilyn said:

Battle, your showin bizniss sounds like a lotta werk. Plusalso hairspray!

Yeah... hairspray?? :blink:

Annewun hab annee adbise on how tu pill a momma?  She sez dose dauchsund-cycleens are gonna gib hur nite terrors.  I tried hiding it in peenit budder butt she licked off de peenit budder.  :dunno

Merc, maybe hide it in sum libber & onions?:lol

I sat on da cowch for a good while dis affernoon--dat wuz affer I sat neggs to Roman in da sun for a little bit. Mom sez she iz gonna haffa check mah ears tattoos, she finks da kennel gabes her da wrong dog affer herbs vacation!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Happy late birthday Galina! :balloonparty

Lovely pics of Nigil, Sid and Kibo and also of Andipants and family and mushrooms :digicam

Lila and Spirit here are some snuggles from me because I gave good ones to Dippy when she was a very old lady :kiss2 Actually I pretty much ignored her but please take the snuggles anyway. 

I have done some more sofa streams for charity on Twitch and apparently I am a natural at lying on the sofa and sleeping for hours. 

Velvet :nappy

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

Mister Merc, Momma says the secret to pill giving is double dipping  : eek  First you gotta cover the pill in enuff peanut butter so she can't taste it but not too much so she thinks she needs to chew it.  Give her that on a spoon, and then *riteawaykwik* give her another small spoon of plain peanut butter, so she swallow the first one to get the sekind one!  Sometimes you gotta mix in a non-pill spoonful before the pill one AND affer it!

Miss Lila, you just keep on being you and let Mistress figger out everything else!!!!  And when you are ready,you can let her know it's time.  Then you can meet Whiskey over the rainbow, and go have hamberglers at my angel bruther VooDoo's barbeekew joint!

Momma and Daddy put up the tree and got the lites on!  I gotta get a picher of it tamarrow in the sunnyshine so you can see how PEENK and sparkly it is!!!

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants 

23 minutes ago, greysmom said:

ister Merc, Momma says the secret to pill giving is double dipping  : eek  First you gotta cover the pill in enuff peanut butter so she can't taste it but not too much so she thinks she needs to chew it.  Give her that on a spoon, and then *riteawaykwik* give her another small spoon of plain peanut butter, so she swallow the first one to get the sekind one! 

:nod  Dat makes sense. 

Hey waitminnit!  She dose that wiff me! <_<

Sheez afeered ob :twd: coming affer hur in hur sleep.  Butt sheez gotta cloze out de ockshun tonite so mebbee sheel be tu tired to dreem.

I know I'd said I would be back to post when I had some good news to share about our friend.  But sadly, that isn't to be.    I just wanted to say that our dear friend Robert passed away last night from Covid 19.  He and Marilyn had been together for over 45 years.  Thankfully, she is getting better health wise, but she is devastated.  My heart is breaking for her and their children. But also for everyone whose lives he touched---and there were many.  He was the most wonderful person, and incredibly talented.  He was a musician, an artist, a photographer, and a generous volunteer.  It's not freaking fair.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Ooh, Mom knows about doez scary dreems. She gets dem from melly-tonin and fevers and too much stress.

Oh, noes, Ms. Nancy Berg, NAWT da noos we wanted to heer. We will be finkin ob yoo.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

• Jeff locked this topic