The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Good morning good morning!!  We had turnkey on our kibbles for dinner and again for brekkie :chow Skore!  

Happy BIrfday to Ms. Sherrie :balloonparty  Mama sez she hopes you are doing bedder.  She also sez that is a cute liddle hedgie butt and would like to pinch it.  Ok mama yer crowdin' me here, go away!

We're glad Roman doesn't have those icky squirms. They are NO FUN.  

Wee Battle, :clover good luck today prancin' in the ring!  We will keep our pawsies crost for you. (at least while we are laying down :D)

Hope and I are napping, running, playing bitey face, and hoping for a walkie shortly.

Candy (Cane)

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birfday to you,

Happy Birfday to you,

Happy Burfday Miss Sherrie,

Happy Birfday to YOUUUUUUUU! :b-day:baloons:balloonparty:confettif_yellow

Galina

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Happy birthday Miss Sherrie! :blowcandle

Good luck wiff the showing, Battle!

I hope Balti stays feeling good for a long time.

Roman, you feelin bedder today?

Sounds like everybuddy had good Thanksforgiving. It was as usual for Mistress. I had a bad nite Wednesday so we were kinda tired yessirday. I'm kinda bedder today but I'm knot sleepin in my bed, so Mistress knows I still ain't 100%.

Knot mutch going on here, juss cleenin up the house. Mistress was gonna buy her fancee puzzle for herown Chrispmix prezzie but the puzzle compnee is overwelmed so you have to sign up and wait your turn to order so she prolly won't have it by Chrispmix.

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Hi Lila,  sorry to hear you are having a sorta downish time.  Feel bedder ok?  Does Mistress buy real puzzles or computer puzzles?  Mummy gets "Jigsaw Puzzles Galore" for the 'puter and LOVES dem.  In fact, sometimes I need to poke her wif my needle nose to get her to stop & pay attention to us!  Mistress should check it out. 

Hope acrost the beeg lake

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

1 hour ago, macoduck said:

Happy Birfday Sherrie!  I hope you have a pleasant and uneventful day. :balloonparty

:confetti    Yes, we hopes yu hab a reelee boring day!  :blink:

Wait.  Dat can't be rite.

We hopes yu habs a nice, dull time. :blowcandle

:blink:

No. Wait.

Wishing yu a day fulla naps and cake!  cake_sm.webp

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hello my Friendlies!

It's sooper dooper fogging this morning!!!  Like, we can barely see acrosst the street!!!!  :eek   I hope this goes away riteawaykwik!!

:confetti Happy Birthday Miss Sherrie!!!  :confetti 

We sawed Mister Battle did real good again today with his fancy prancing!!  I hope he comes around to tell us all about it!!

Miss Lila and Miss Jerilyn  :kiss2 

Hahahahahaha!!!!  HEDGIE BUTT!!!!!!!!  :rofl  :rotfl  :rofl  :rotfl 

I hope we get some more turnkey today too!!!   :chow  

Momma has all our cardings ready to send.  Any bets on when she will get them to the posting office???  :lol 

Wishing all my Friendlies a great day affer Thanks for Giving!!!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

45 minutes ago, Fostr_Mom said:

Hi Lila,  sorry to hear you are having a sorta downish time.  Feel bedder ok?  Does Mistress buy real puzzles or computer puzzles?  Mummy gets "Jigsaw Puzzles Galore" for the 'puter and LOVES dem.  In fact, sometimes I need to poke her wif my needle nose to get her to stop & pay attention to us!  Mistress should check it out. 

Hope acrost the beeg lake

Oh, reel puzzles! Liberty Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles - Custom Puzzles - Made in the USA The are spensive, but so beeutifool! They are wood and the pieces are fun shapes and they are difficult and addicting. It is her Chrispmix prezzie to herownself. Houndies totally get ignored when it's puzzle time!

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Whot a kewt hedgie!

Did you habs a nice birthday Miss Sherrie? 

I got more turnkey today!  :D    so did Cherry 

The skwerrels are out in force right now!   We were on our walk and there wuz one corner where we saw 5 skwerrels!    Cherry almost jumped up the tree after one ob them!

Tomorrow is playgroop day!  :yay   I lubs lubs lubs to run wif my frends!  I better rest up tonight!  :nappy 

Ivy 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Did nothing today, plan to do the same tomorrow.

Mom shared her turkey with us tonight & she said there is more for tomorrow

Sweet dreams to all,  Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Oh Em Gee.  Everyone we no who has or is a deerhound has been told 6lebbenty times that Claire won at the dog show in Filly.  Guess whot?  That show was LAST WEEK and we all already no!  Yu see that is Claire's third best in show in the past month.  But also, a big secret, even though it's called "the national dog show" it's actually a relatively small show.  Momma has met Claire and even showed Diana in the same class as Claire.  Diana did KNOT win...

Today was a great day! I beat boff of my litter mates, Isolde and Fey, that are here with us.  And I got something called "best of winners" meaning I was the best boy or girl dog not already a champion!  So I got another point!!!  Very upsiting!  Two big boy shows, two points!!!

My ginormous haff brother Stirling won the best of breed, and my haff sister Roslin won best of opposite sex, and then I won best of winners!  At first I thought I was best of wieners, but no.  NOT a hot dog to be found enny where.

Tomorrow I get to do it all over again!!!  Paws crossed, maybe I get a point every day?  

Wags and slurpy beard kisses,

Battle

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Wow Battle! You is getting famous in da prancing around ting! We here in da club are berry proud of youse!!

Molly McStarstruck!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Battle, people are just trying to be nice when they mention Claire so there's no reason to be rood. I know you are still young but being polite is one of those things younguns (two footed or four footed) need to learn. Glad your fancy prancing was so successful and really glad you're having fun doing it. I think "fancy prancing" is a wonderful term btw. 

Thanksgiving for us here in ND was about as low key as it gets since we're sheltering in place. 🙄

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

:yay   Mister Battle!!!!

Have fun at playgroup Miss Ivy!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee   Gud morning!

I am up early today waiting for playgroop!  :D     It is 45 pedigrees outside so Momma and Daddy are discussing which coats we shuld wear since we will be running standing around outside for an hour.   Momma wants to put our fleece coats on us and Daddy wants our winter coats since he is always cold.

Battle!  :yay     We are proud ob you!

Ivy, waiting for playgroop 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.