The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Gud Satonday! Iz me, Gino, agin. Dat brudder ob mine, he whined and whined coz he hadda go potty. Himz poos habs been berry sloppy lately, Mom gabes him an Imodium and all ob us punkin yetterday. Himz had a better poo, den anudder sloppy. I guess we are all gettin more punkin (and him more pills!).

Mom iz workin wibs herbs vet to figure out why I yam bitin. Mah bones and blud are gud. Da doption groop finks mah first home was nawt a gud fit, and da person was not nice. I yam hokay wibs Ms. Stacy da nail trimmer, and Dr. Bonecracker da chiro lady. Mom sez she will NAWT gibs up on me until we have zawsted all da options.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, my friends!

Our big dufuss foster bro is a big help that way.  Mama has a hard time making him move anywhere :lol , unless food is involved.   Hope & Candy, my doofus bro, Nate is a lot like that.  Through him, I scored an extra cookie last night.  Ma hadda get him offa one ob the dog beds to move it and he wouldn't budge w/o a cookie. :D 

Ivy, I'd suggest that you be stubborn and snarky and growly like Nate as a way to get goodies out ob the 'rents.  You are such a sweet girlie, though, that you might knot be able to pull it off.  I myownself depend on Nate for that kinda maneuver. :blush 

Hey, Lila!

Laila, I'm sorry your Mom's beloved client is gone.  :kiss2 

Merc, the whole point ob habing us is spoiling us! 

Gino, I am serious here.  You got it better that good wif Miss Banessa.  STOP the CHOMPING!

Spiritus

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Yo, Merc bro, how's yor daddyman doin' in Florida? Knot climbin on da roofs, is he?

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

oops, double postie

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

8 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Yo, Merc bro, how's yor daddyman doin' in Florida? Knot climbin on da roofs, is he?

He's sabin dat werk fur wen we git dare dis winter.  Butt dare's a big skeery storm hedded his way.  It's topikal and it's depressed. :dunno

45 minutes ago, LBass said:

Merc, the whole point ob habing us is spoiling us! 

:nod  Yu speek troof, wize Spirit

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

1 hour ago, LBass said:

Ivy, I'd suggest that you be stubborn and snarky and growly like Nate as a way to get goodies out ob the 'rents.  You are such a sweet girlie, though, that you might knot be able to pull it off.  I myownself depend on Nate for that kinda maneuver.

Spiritus

Spiritus Sanctus, you are right, I can KNOT be snarky, dat is knot my way.   Maybe soulful pleading eyes might help!   Momma lubs my eyes and eyeliner! 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

3 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Spiritus Sanctus, you are right, I can KNOT be snarky, dat is knot my way.   Maybe soulful pleading eyes might help!   Momma lubs my eyes and eyeliner! 

gallery_15587_3010_3602.gif     ca1a20_dafe424dd8e5452f95154bc0b59142c9~    ca1a20_b26e43de89e94c018afe92ffd95ee660~

Da Mamaperson is dancing around and yelling--Jazz and I think she's lost her mind. Hope she remembers how to clean our cat boxes. I myownself will go back to sleeping. 
Linus. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Linus, I really fink the most important thing is that she remember to feed you and Jazz.  :nod  Priorities!

My new Grandiloquent Word ob the Day is Tripudiate, meaning to dance for joy; to gleefully stamp one's feet in celebratory fashion.
To make a werd yours, us it in a sentence:
Ma and Miss Patsy are getting their aerobic activity today through triputiation!  I will tripudiate with them!

Spirit

Edited by LBass

5 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Ivy, yur play groop is meetin at seben in de morning! :eek  Don't yu hab a long dribe tu git dare? 

Merc, our playgroop time depends on the time the sun comes up cuz that way we are the ushually the only ones at the dog park.   Momma says that's cuz greyhound peeps are the only wons crazy enuf to be out that early on a Sattiday morning!   In the summer it is eben earlier- 6:15 or 6:30!    :eek    It takes us 30 minutes to get there, so we leabes home early.

This morning there were eighteenlebendy houndies there!   We ran and ran a lot, all the way down to one end ob the park and all the way back to the other end.    Then later a shar-pey came!   The 'rents get nerbous when other kinds ob dogs come and leash us up until they see how we will act!   This shar-pay's name wuz Blue and he wuz bloo!   Well, he wuz grey but we call that bloo!   We behaved ourownselves so our 'rents took off our leashes and we sniff sniffed the shar-pay one by one.   

It's a beautimous bloo sky day today in Mary Land and we are gonna get ready now for our fambly walk!  :) 

Ivy walking houndie

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I gotta run onna gowf korse ‘cos thayre  no gowferz owt thayre.:gh_run

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hello!  It's me, Hamish!  I see ma baby packmate been making da postings.  By the way, SKIRMISH, funniest nick name ever!!  Very witty.  But alas, dat baby is YUGE and juss as big as me, only...wider!   I'm a wee bit askeered he is gonna be way bigger den me.  

Yu shud see whot my sister and I did to Mutter's lawn!  BOL!  We todally roont it!  BOL!  BOL!  It's a thing of beauty.  Mutter tried to save it wiff pine straw but it was too late.  '

Iffen I was an alpha dog and ma inferior tried to bite me, I'd put him on his back and threaten his life at the top of ma lunks.  Try dat Miss Vanessa.

I shore am a wee bit saddened dat even in a NO HOOMANS edition of da club politics managed to get dragged back in in less than a page and haff.  

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

I hope it is ok to post this. Andi Pants is on her way to the ER with a possible broken hock. Let's all keep our paws crossed and good taughts flowing dat our friend will be OK.

Molly McWorried.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Oh, no.  Poor AndiPants and her humans.  Everyone must be extremely worried. :kiss2 I'm thinking best healing and comforting thoughts for my friends.

Spirit

Oh noes, we hope ebberyfin will be hokay for Andi. 

Hamish, me and Fuzzy know what it's like to be da older but da shorter. But we are da smarter ones, we know to settle when Mom sez so. And nawt to bark at Mom when she iz makin dinner for us.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Oh no!  :ohno      Poor AndiPants!    I hope she is OK!

Ivy werried houndie

three girls fall halo

19 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Oh no!  :ohno      Poor AndiPants!    I hope she is OK!

Ivy werried houndie

Wut she sed.  :eek  :ohno 

2 hours ago, cello said:

I hope it is ok to post this. Andi Pants is on her way to the ER with a possible broken hock. Let's all keep our paws crossed and good taughts flowing dat our friend will be OK.

Molly McWorried.

Ouchie! Wasn't today supposed to be the big fin run day with her frends?

tiny hada siggy.png

Hola!  Is summer inna Berg!  Wuz a beeeeyoutiful day, an we went to a pop-up brooery by the ribber, an I got to schmooze wiff a lot ob peeple!   I fink eberybuddy loves me. :beatheart 

Oh, Gino, I hope you an yer Mom can get sum good insite.  You boff hab to be pashunt, I gess.  But I know you are loved bery much!

Spiritus---we like that name!

Topikal an depressed---that is sum storm, Merc!

Wow, you hab a reel erly plagroop, Ivy an Cherry.  You get lotsa houndies fer bein so erly.

Hamish, we do like yer liddle brudder, but is good to see you barkin agin.

Oh, no!  We red abowt Andi, an are hopin she is okay!  Poor gurl. :(

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh no, what skary noos bout Andipants. I do theenk it was her fun run day. Miss Chris, we care bout you and Andi, please check in!

It's summer here in Wiskconsin too! But we didn't do anythin fun like Laila did. I juss laid round and Mistress did leafs for alla the day. She started out so good, but affer 5 hours and wind makin it impossible for her tarp to stay down there were sum tears. It's knot leaf day wiffout tears. She theenks she should juss hire sumbuddy to do it but then she theenks that she's able so she should do it and save the monies for when she really can't do it. Then she had words wiff the 5 year old next door bout whose leaf pile is bigger. :rolleyes: Ours is at least twice as beeg as theirs. :D

Gino, you don't hafta bite nobuddy. Miss Vanessa will always make shore you are safe and have everythin you need.

Hiya Hamsammitch! Hey, do you and Battle sleep in bed wiff your Mutter? That would hafta be a reely beeg bed! :lol:

Wags,

Lila

Holey guakamoley! I changed my siggie on the first try! I don't theek that's happined sints like 3 upgrades ago.

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)