The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Isabella we really like that baby tree!  Mummy is looking for a table top tree so we don't knock it over run running through the house. 

Stay very safe & low Ms. Patsy!  That sounds scary :jaw  Michigan isn't doing so well either right now so we won't see the skin-kid for TG this year. Mummy is very sad because it's not a good time for him right now & he needs :grouphug

Hope

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my Friendlies!

Cloudings and rainings so far today.  Kinda yukky akchooally.  <_<

Miss Hope maybe your little skin kidlet could make one of those plastic toob frames with plastic sheeting inside, and armholes and stuff so your Momma can give him a BEEEEEEEG hug!!!

Miss Izzy those are nice trees!!  My Momma was b-a-d and ordered us another one.  It's PEENK!!!!  :D  

Mister Pippin I hope you get a walkie today!!!  I can't have walkies for a while.  Not that I got many beforehand, but now I just go o-u-t and rite back inside.  I don't get to play or NOTHING!!!!  :bugeye  OH!  I furgot our other nayber who has a yard serviss!!  They come every week and spend, like, an hour blowing leefs all over but they never pick em up or take em away.  They just blow em!!!  :eek  Momma calls them the most ineffectual yard crew ever!

Miss Patsy!!!  :yikes   Stay safe!!  

I bet Mister Battle is so BORED at home!!!  Miss Soozin is painting stuff again!!!  :lol  Momma likes the colors tho.  :rolleyes: 

Miss Ivy and Miss Cherry Momma says you gotta postie that picher of your roses blooming!  And Miss Loosy's got some Chrispmix caktuseseses blooming too!

Miss Molly I think your Momma also has some sorta planting that always blooms around now????  Maybe I am not rememmering rite.  :dunno   Glad you have founded a way to see your kidlets in a safe way.  How's your Momma's school doing?  Oh I know she really misses that croozing stuff, but Momma sawed a story about the first crooze ship sailing having to sail back again affer three days cause so any peeples on bord tested pozitive!!!!  :yikes 

I gess that's it.  I probly forgotted some stuff.  Sorry.

Wishings for a Mindful Munderday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Merc's Daddy is home!   :yay :yay  :yay 

AndiPants, Momma was soooo sooprised that her rosebush is still blooming in November!     Plusalso there is a cherry tree on the negst block that is blooming too!  We had one really warm weekend and eberything woke up!   Here are the :digicam ob our roses:

127212822_1106316586500193_3903718801571491779_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ks77fsdMI_8AX8feTo0&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=446a1f43fd10f53fd76d8cfec0182ba4&oe=5FE2FB9D

127223902_1106316603166858_4935016533997671296_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=EUrwD-PUGoYAX_QbQu1&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=55b679802ab8c6a72470d8485312c737&oe=5FE257CD

Momma says she habs neber had roses blooming in November before!

We went for a fambly walk this afternoon but it is REALLY windy and the windy chill is cold!   So we shortened our walk :(   But now we are inside looking out at the sunnyshine and staying warm!

Ivy, warm houndie

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Why do I always wake up and yoo been chatting fur da past 6 pages wiffout me noticing :bugeye

We wentid to see me long lost brodder Jack yesstirday. He did knot wantid to eet, so we played a game and he still did knot wantid to eet, so I ate hisown bowl. FUD MUST KNOT BE WASTID!

He did eet a few kibbuls in momma-bear's hand and hisown momma wuz awl :jaw"I can't believe he eet fur momma-bear butt knot fur me!"
So dare's dat. He wuz happy, butt he does knot want to eet and hiswn lymph nodes in his nekk awr still inflammed.

We will see, hisown parents awr gonna take him fur a blood werk agin.

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Charlie, we ar sorree that Capn. Jack iz feeling poorlee and speshullee KNOT eeting!

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

5 hours ago, greysmom said:

Miss Izzy those are nice trees!!  My Momma was b-a-d and ordered us another one.  It's PEENK!!!!  :D  

:P   Andipants

Ah wud lubs to see a pikkie obs that!

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Mummy finally got froo Misser Jeff's ProtoCall Eggstrordinaire and gotted de ockshun posted to GT  See it heer

And Mummy sez we habs a NonnyMoose donor hoo will help pay postage fur dose hoo donate.  :heart

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hiya!

Rekord breakin noos - I finished alla my supper by 5:30. This has knot happined in a vary long time. I wonner iffen I'll still get my bedtime snak meal....?

Cap'n Jack has me wortweed. :(

Merc! Your mom did good werk getting that awkshun up! You musta bin neglekted for a long time wiff her doing all that nittin.

Hope & Candy crost the lake, I'm glad your fosser gots his own home. Now you can have your momma and daddieman all to your ownselfs.

Hey, where's Laila? I know her mom was havin a tuff time. Please let us know you're out there!

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Oh no!!!  Captin Jack!!!  :candle   (Cynthia have they biopsied a lymph node yet?)

Miss Izzy, I will have Momma postie a picher when it gets here, which was sposed to be Windsday, but now it says next Toozday!!!!  :bugeye

Glad you are in a good eating mood Miss Lila!!  :yay

I love those roses Miss Ivy!!

And I forgot to say Congrats to Miss Hope and Miss Candy's foster on getting hisown home!!  :thumbs-up

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

We get fed THREE times a day! Mom sez it keeps us from hurkin a big hurk, and keeps our tums settled at nite.

Yes, we are missin da Tin bunch as well.

We are gettin toe choppin tomorrah. Mom iz so meen.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Here is ma outside all finished and decorated! Ma poof is sort of flat today cause I need a bath. I am wearing ma new Christmas collar! Mama lubs, lubs, lubs our new outside table. Right now in da photo it seats 4, but if you raise up one end it seats 6 and if you raise up da udder end it seats 8! She says it was da best $150 bucks ebber! 

Molly McBribedtositstay!

127280271_10220151929883158_244037825292126571410_10220151931043187_111841764139127269852_10220151931363195_293960714472127500364_10220151930083163_117078112980d

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Twice inna day! Wot iz up wiff me? :lol

Miss McMolly dat's a nice tree! We do knot know ifn we will be abul to put a tree heer due to Mystic da kitteh!

Miss Chris, dey did poke a hole in hims nodes. Negatibe :dunno

Dey upped his gabapentin today and he ate jusst lyke Miss Lila :yay

Momma-bear habs been gone awl day so we habs been staying wiff da Misser. He wuz wiff us awl day! Now we awr bakk to napping wiff momma-bear! Night night!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

Oh gosh, we hope Capn Jack is better soon! 

Molly McDecorator, nice job!. My mom sez she's starting to decorate too. Why wait? If we do it now, we can enjoy it longer! 

Mom says she talked to her x mister and he fell off a ladder at work and shattered his elbow and needed surgery and plates and screws. Then his Daddyman passed away. Mom feels bad for him and let him know she can help if he needs it but he's pretty dismissive and not friendly so mom figures she offered and he can take it or leave it. She doesn't like that they aren't friendly and in touch after almost a decade together but her life is calm now and she loves peace and quiet.  :dunno

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Oh Miss Jen, men can be like dat. Dey awr proud and do knot always take da help. Butt I yam sure though he does knot want to show it, he appreciates it.

Gud murning to me freends! Did I say momma-bear broke herb cellphone? Now she lives in da old age and can KNOT werk at home sinst she can KNOT contact anyone. Oh how we miss da landlines in those times! Dose nebah broke!

Yoor freend wiff no momma-bear agin today

Charlie

:coffee

Yay fer Capt Jack! Better eatin fru farmysuiticals. :chow

I bin tryink tu get mom tu update her cookbook. Whatcha think? Duz ids knot look like marvalissly good goormay foods?
126546900_1493186157738505_9296549780014

Seafuud vershun:
127653549_10158816049292453_838431028679

Liddle Hada,
short on legs makes it eazy tu follow her recipes

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:coffee     Good Morning!      Charlie!  You are awake early!     I hope Cap'n Jack keeps eating!

Dis is Cherry cherries-sm.png      There were lots ob pretty stars out this morning when Momma and I went out for my pre-brekkie walk.    We saw the Beeg Dipper on its side spilling stars into the Milky Way!

Molly, your decorations are beautimous!    Now Momma habs decided to decorate early, maybe the day after Thanksgibbing.  

Miss Ducky!  :lol 

Oooooh!   Momma habs a yogurt cup for me to lick!   Bye!

Cherry cherries-sm.png  

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

We hav jusst kum bak frum ower waak and are wayting fower luntch.

Hada Parsnip we lyke the look ov yur luntchis  butt ar wurreed that sum ov it myte waak away be4 yu gett to eet it.:o

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Isabella, you got 2 trees at your house?  Wowwee!  Bof are beautiful and cheerful. :yay 

Merc's Daddy is home! :confetti 

Ivy, what a lubly rose bush, still sharing it's blooms.  

Charlie, I sure hope Cap'n Jack is gonna get all better really soon.  It was thoughtful ob you to finish his food, since he did knot want it. :nod 

And Lila was in an eating mood.  :yay 
I'm a bit slow eating all my food now.  Ma finks I get tired standing up and have to rest and eat more later.  She tried to gimme my food in bed butt I told her riteawayqwick that I eat my meals standing up at my feeder, thankyouberymuch. How dare she change fings! Routines are there for a reason.

Miss Patsy and Miss Kerry are facing winter. :kiss2 

Molly, the lanai Chrispmix/Thanksgibing decorations are splendid!  That table is perfect!  Your new Chrispmix collar looks great.  You all are gonna hab a bery fine holiday celebration.

Summer, I'm sorry the ex is knot being kind or machore like Miss Jen is.  It is a shame. Butt I'm delighted that her life and yours is happy and peaceful.

Hada, what a great cook book!  :chow

Here's the photos Ma took ob owr Thanksgibing Cactus plants.  She's got 2 big ones and a new bitty one she bought this year on account ob she lubbed the color ob it's blooms.  Some ob you hab already seen these on FB so I'm sorry Ma is determined to inflict them here.

126477838_10214309216083594_2996150722002310181_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=-hsjvbspOS0AX8iZblb&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=024e757a03d2dfa25435c932b3994074&oe=5FE18FED

126992119_10214309215803587_4715050403169240787_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=NPEZY8RMLJkAX9ylrxo&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=6acaca0a88255f53aa25dee74ea41321&oe=5FE43A99

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Good Toesday! It iz quite chillee here. But yoo all know how our wedder iz, it'll change in a foo minutes.

Spirit, at Mom's reel workplace, dey have a yoooge old Chrispmix cactus. It haz been dere as long as da most senior person, and wuz dere long afore that. So dey are finkin it's over 20 yeers. And it duz still bloom!

Mom put a foo things in da auction. No piggies this time, she iz all owt.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

• Jeff locked this topic