The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanks guys! I probably just ate a blade of grass. Dat is all it takes to make me puke! One single blade of grass. 

Molly McUrper.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

8 minutes ago, boopieface said:

Miss Lizabeff.....Mammaa joost saw dat....da peernk thundurshurt wuz....donaytid in memmree....ob mi brover DA. :wub: wee miss him. :weep

CK an Mammaa

Yes, darling Clarkie.  Each item I donate is from the WFUBCC in memory of one or our own (though I'm sure Cletus counts, too, right?) :kiss2

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Welcome Tiller!  We have to ask--are you ok with kittehs?  We need that information riteawayqwik. 

Andipants you have that positioning the cast comfortably thang down to a t. Good job. Whozagudgurl?!

Merc, please tell your mom I just sent her a PM.

Molly McDecorated, I think your mom makes good sense. She has worked very hard at being rigorous about sheltering in place for 8 1/2 months (but who's counting, right?) and is having some safe fun with decorating the outdoors. Good for her!

And yes, I do realize I'm addicted to exclamation points if anyone has wondered over the years. 😜

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Hello my Friendlies!

Foggings then regular cloudings then we mite get rainings.  Again.

Molly we hope you feel more better a don't urp anymore on the curtins!!  Is that like pooping onna boosh??

Mister Merc, I have never beened on a elvater before!!!  I think I mite like the stairs more better, but how would I know???  :dunno  

Hi Miss Cherry!!!  My sister Felicity almost always pestoes my Daddy to likliklik his bowls when he's done with em.  Then I usually get to have a go too!!

Kind of a boring day, I gess.  Wishings for a superior Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Andipants I don't know if da curtains are like da dastarardly bush. I don't tink to. See if'n I feel da urge to urp, usually look for a corner to do it in. Somewhere nice and difficult for Mama to clean it up! So da curtains in dat corner comed right down to da floor and I urped right where dat meets! So really only da berry bottoms of da curtains were puked upon. 

Molly McExplains. 

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Well Molly that almost doesn't even count!

We too like to lik bowls and plates. Yoghurt and spaghetti sauce and Mexican oh my. Some Somali is too hot but some isn't. Did we mention yoghurt?

Uh oh Molly, I guess Miss Carol Ann wuz knot bery happy!    I hope your tum is feeling better.

We went for a fambly walk this afternoon and met a tiny leetle poopie named Molly!   I think she is a goldendoodle or something like that.   She wuz soooooo eggsited to see us!   We were knot so sure about her cuz she wuz jumping and running eberywhere on her leash.  Her Daddy sed she learned to ring a bell to go outside for potty but now she rings it any time she just wants to go for a walk!  :lol     

We got to go for a ride in the car this afternoon!   We went to church!   The pastor ob Momma's church is being ordained to be a bishop and he is being sent to Mass-a-chew-setts!   He habs been here for 6 years so Momma and Daddy are sad to see him go.   Anyway, becuz ob the virus and knot being able to habs a parish party, we had a drive by goodbye for Father Bill!   He stood in front ob the church and all the peeple drove by to say goodbye!   We got to stick our heads out the window to say gudbye to him and to his dog Zelie.   He wuz happy to see us (and I guess Momma and Daddy too).   We got there early so we were only the sixth car in line, but when we drobe out ob the parking lot there wuz a loooooooong line ob cars to get in! 

Daddy is watching the Packer game but they are knot doing too well   :unsure   

Ivy, knot really a futball fan but I lubs car rides!

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hi tout le monde

Ivy your Dad's team almost pulled it off & would have won if that guy didnt fumble,sorry.

Did we tell you we have a poopie next door?  Her name is Wendy.  She is a poodledoodle, honey brown,2 months old & very cute. mom says Miss Kate spent  $2100.00 on a mixed breed dog. We see her thru our fence but mom wont let us meet until she has all her shots. She seem very nice & friendly.

Molly how is the tummy ?  We hope it has settled down.

Night, night all Daphne & BItzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

:wave

Sorry yoor tummeh is upset, Molly. I hope yoor urge to :puke subsides!  I lub eeting blades ob grass. Mummy used to get soooo :wife and :headwall about it, and eben roodely pry open me mouff and steel da grass blades out ob it. Unnecessarily aggressif iffen yoo ask me. Now she seems to eeder hab desided dat life is too short :lol: or she habs juss finally lerned to chill. 

We habbed a reely borink sunnyday. I did KNOT get a cah ride, I did KNOT get to go on a cookie run AS PROMISSED :angry: eben doh me biskie supplies is looking dangerussly low. It's bery discontzerting. Mummy raked moor leebs fur a while and made me sooperbise, butt I rebelled and decided to lie down neer a bare tree and look paffetic :lol  

Da weekend went way, way too fast. Won ob our neighbuhs started leef-blowing and mowing at 10:00 ay emm and did KNOT finish until 5 ob da pee emm. Mummy wuz about to LOSE IT. She hates hates HATES noise, sheeze always been bery senstiff to it. She understands dat peepuls want to tidy up dare leebs butt 7 hours ob noise on da weekend (and on wut wuz prolly da lasst warm sunny day ob da yeer, when peepuls want to be outside and enjoy sum peece and quiet) is completely antishoshul. :angryfire 

We apposed to get our furst sno ob da seezin dis week ca1a20_11b70747b46b456ca6f591664c8b9c68~ let's hope it's juss a sprinklin'! 

Pippin 

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Mister Pippin we gots two naybers like that!!!  One blows his entire driving way - like, 200 feets!!! - every Thirdsday!  It takes him hours and hours and is so noisy!!!  The other peeples live a few houses away, but they have some sort of logging bizness or firewood bizness cause they run their chaining saws hours a day for lotsa days inna row.  It's very annoying!  :bugeye

Miss Daphne, as long as you two gots your shots It's probly safe to meet that very cute but expensive puppy.  :nod

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee    Gud morning!

It's me!   Cherry!   cherries-sm.png      Momma and I went out for my pre-brekkie potty break at 5:15 ob the am and guess whot!    There were 5 deer across the street in our neighbor's yard!   They just stared at us and we looked at them and then we walked away.   I wanted to walk and walk and walk and Momma kept saying, "Come on Cherry, go potty!!"   Momma, sometimes you just can't rush these things!  So when I was finished and ready we walked back home and I had my brekkie.  :chow       Sometimes a girl just wants an early morning walk in the dark!  :D 

Cherry cherries-sm.png

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Good morning! Ma tummy stopped rumbling and urping by lunchtime yesserday. Tanks for all da good wishes. Da libbing room drapes are now all clean and good smelling! Did I tell you da Mama said ma puke was especially stinky for sum reason? :dunno

Yesserday was fun, skin brudder and family comed ober for breakfast and family games! It is strange, dey always do ebberyting OUTdoors now. I can't figure out why dey don't use da big table in da dining room anymore. Dey sit at a reel long table outside, and brudder and wife sit at one end, den da kidlets, den two empty seats, den Mama and Daddy. I wonder if somebuddy smells bad? Well it is KNOT me!

Cherry you and sum of our udder friends hab such interesting friends who come to bisit you in. your yards and your neighbors yards. All we ebber gets are squirrels. Hab I told. you about Florida squirrels? Dey is skinny and dumb. 

Molly McPoodle. 

:wave  Hey there eberyone!

Miss Patsy, I like those !!! things too!!

Ma and Auntie Ann took down the garden this weekend.  The last big end ob the season chore.

Cherry, that early morning walk sounds nice.

Molly, I fink your fambily is being really smart and careful. :nod  O bet someday they'll be eating around the big indoor table again. :kiss2 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Gud Moansday! I saw a kitteh on owr walk, it wuz nawt one ob da usual feral cats. Kittehs shuld stay inside iffn dey got an owner, dey got plenty to eet in dere and noffin to eet DEM. Or go out onlee in dere own little play yard.

Mom did sum Chrispmix shoppin yetterday--it iz hard to get in da spirit (nawt owr Spirit) when it iz 75 petigrees owtside.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Morning!

AndiPants, yur neighbur blows dem leefas fur hours ebery Turdsday?? Oh mah dog. Mummy wood go bananananas. She wood prolly hab to hab werds wiff da neighbor - or moob! :headwall Mummy says sheeze reely sorry yur hoomans hab to deel wiff dat!

Cherry large.cherries-sm2.png.ed5238377251db3c194b74f48c5ab27c.png, dat is KNOT nice to be rushed fur numbah won and espeshuly fur numbah two. Ms Kathy  ca1a20_f655a915bcfe453f90636202a3dae4dd~

Da air smelled sweet and felt nice dis morning too, butt I wuz still KNOT taken fur walkies because mummy sed We will wait for the rain to subside, witch cud be, like, nebber! Da sky got ebber so daaahk and we herd funderboomers!! ca1a20_a647a08ce006467292fc23bedb59cb8e~Now it appeers to be cleering up so mebbe we go walkies soon?? Mummy...? Will yoo get offa dat laptop_sm.webp PLEESE? ca1a20_e3d6619d4ac3410a8ea69c26301a705f~

Molly, dat's nice dat eben in winter da wedder is genralee nice enuff in Floridya fur small soshuly distanced gavverings! Heer it wud KNOT be possible. When Mummy herd her MIL talking about doing Fanksgibbing and we will all wear masks  (while eating? :huh )  and have all the windows open, she laffed. Considering dat lass yeer wuz da coldestest Fanksgibbing on record in Maine, we do KNOT fink so. Annyway she sed dis afoor da spike so hopefully sheeze changed herown mind by now. In enny case, weeze KNOT going! 

Spirit, I bet Ms Loosy and Aunty Ann is glad dat lass chore is ober! 

I bedder get a few snoozes in afoor I get tooken out... iffen dat ebber happins 

Pippin feeling like choppt libbah

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Pippin, this morning our neighbor's landscaper/leaf cleaner wuz there and they had EIGHT men wif EIGHT leafblowers all goin at the same time!  :crazy      They were walking all in a line to blow the leabes ober to the truck wif the leaf grinder!   It wuz BERY NOISY!  

Ivy, wif sensitibe earsies 

three girls fall halo

Pippin haz yur Mum chekked hur emaylez?

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hi All, we iz here but mostly just napping.  Striker got his new home on Saturd-day. :clap  So it is just us girls now.  We've both been in a really good mood so we ran, ran, ran through the house and squeeked toys while Mummy and Dad were on their phones :D doin work.  Once they were done, we stopped and jumped in our slumber balls.  Gotta keep em on their toesies ya know. 

Molly, we are glad your tummy is better.  We like to eat grass sometimes but Mummy has now taped our lectors. Phooey! We just want to eat the rabbit snax.  

We haven't had much noise with leef blowing, but we had such windy winds lately that the leefs left!  Which is good cause we may get some snow & rain in the next few days. We saw that Pippen will be getting snow on the weather channel this morning!  Mummy is so not ready for that. 

Well, gotta go poke her to take us for a walk.

Hope & Candy

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Those who live in warmer climes probably don't understand that the last few warm-ish (above 20) knot precipitating days are a gift from the gods and have to be used to button up the outside before winter sets in. Ask me how I know how difficult it is to have to vacuum the storm windows in the middle of December since water would freeze. 😡

Stay safe everyone. ND is currently the leader world wide at 1/1,000 COVID-19 so DH and I are laying even lower. 

2100 fur a dog when der are so many dat need homes. Ah guess to each der own.

Molly - sorry yur tum tum gotted upsetted.

Here iz are baby tree

BabyTree

And da main one wif da lights on

2020TreeLights

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy