The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Gud Satonday! Molly, doez mommas sure do get crazeee sumtimes, don't dey? Shhh, don't tell herbs about all da Xmas stuff at Tuesday Morning....:ph34r

Mom nebber decorates here, she had dat kitteh who wuld eet ennyfin and she didn't want himz to get sick. Me Nan puts up da tree and fings.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

Gud Satonday! Molly, doez mommas sure do get crazeee sumtimes, don't dey? Shhh, don't tell herbs about all da Xmas stuff at Tuesday Morning....:ph34r

Mom nebber decorates here, she had dat kitteh who wuld eet ennyfin and she didn't want himz to get sick. Me Nan puts up da tree and fings.

Don't worry. Mama only buys stuff from Amazon and has it dropped at da front door. She don't actually go shopping. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii ne feriendles

Dis meeeeeeeeeee Tilllllllllllller.  Dis haaaaaard to tiiiiiiiiic tiiiiiiiiiiic whennnnnnnnnn cannnnnnnnnnnnnnt see gooooooooooooood.

Just wwwwwwwwwwwwwwanted to ssssssssssssssssssay hhhhowdddddddddddddddddy frommmmmmmmmmmmm Teeeeeexas.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

1 hour ago, cello said:

Good morning to all ma friends. A sort of rainy day here in Ore-Land-O.

Ma Mama has gone crazy. I tink she watched too much of dat HGTV or maybe too many Hallmark Christmas movies! You see we is habbing our Tanksgibbing and Christmas outside on da lanai. So Mama taught dat we needed an outdoor tree. OK. She gots da tree and bought some unbreakable ornaments and a star and tooks a photo of me in front of it and all was good. Right? NO ........ Den she decided dat da tree did KNOT come wif enough lights so she bought anudder 200 LED lights to make it brighter. Good, right? NO ...... den she said she needed sumting called a 'tree skirt' for around da bottom of da tree. I hab no idea why da tree needs clothes, but what ebber, she bought a skirt in sumting called "Red Buffalo Plaid". All done now, right? NO .... den she decided dat dis northern New York State color wood be a 'theme' outside and she ordered a table cloth and pillow cobers. Finally finished, right? NO .... now she looked at da tree and said she needed more ornaments so she ordered eight cute stuffed animals sitting on bells to hang on da tree. Surely to all tings Holy she is finally finished, right? NO!!!! Den she decided dat we needed swag garland up around da ceiling wif Christmas bells hanging on it. Done now right? Oh come on Mama - da Amazon delivery person is gunna want to lib wif us soon at dis rate! Now she has ere-ra-des-ent snowflakes coming on Monday. Den we done, right Mama? WHAT??? WHAT DID YOU SAY???? Now we is decorating da kidlets playhouse for Christmas? OMG. Send help. Someone turn off her Amazon account!

Molly McDecorated!

Molly - Just remboves da batteries den put dem bak in wen yu need fud egg Setra. 

Korse we need pikkies obs da tree

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

1 hour ago, cello said:

Ma Mama has gone crazy. I tink she watched too much of dat HGTV or maybe too many Hallmark Christmas movies! You see we is habbing our Tanksgibbing and Christmas outside on da lanai. So Mama taught dat we needed an outdoor tree. OK. She gots da tree and bought some unbreakable ornaments and a star and tooks a photo of me in front of it and all was good. Right? NO ........ Den she decided dat da tree did KNOT come wif enough lights so she bought anudder 200 LED lights to make it brighter. Good, right? NO ...... den she said she needed sumting called a 'tree skirt' for around da bottom of da tree. I hab no idea why da tree needs clothes, but what ebber, she bought a skirt in sumting called "Red Buffalo Plaid". All done now, right? NO .... den she decided dat dis northern New York State color wood be a 'theme' outside and she ordered a table cloth and pillow cobers. Finally finished, right? NO .... now she looked at da tree and said she needed more ornaments so she ordered eight cute stuffed animals sitting on bells to hang on da tree. Surely to all tings Holy she is finally finished, right? NO!!!! Den she decided dat we needed swag garland up around da ceiling wif Christmas bells hanging on it. Done now right? Oh come on Mama - da Amazon delivery person is gunna want to lib wif us soon at dis rate! Now she has ere-ra-des-ent snowflakes coming on Monday. Den we done, right Mama? WHAT??? WHAT DID YOU SAY???? Now we is decorating da kidlets playhouse for Christmas? OMG. Send help. Someone turn off her Amazon account!

Molly McDecorated!

Molly - Just remboves da batteries den put dem bak in wen yu need fud egg Setra. 

Isabella

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

1 hour ago, cello said:

Molly McDecorated!

Isabella

1 hour ago, cello said:

Molly McDecorated!

Isabella

Hi eberywon!   Today wuz playgroop day!  :yay    There were nineteenlebendy houndies there and we ran a LOT together and had lots ob fun.    There wuz a beeg fat  Labradork who came in whilst we were there but he did knot run.   There were two noo houndies who came- Sota (his Daddy is from Minnesota) and another houndie named Finn, who is a girl.   They were bery happy to meet us and to play wif us!  

Isabella, your postie paw went oberboard!     I do like that :digicam ob your tree!

There is someone here making LOTS ob noise outside!   He is cleening the outside ob the house and climbing up to the top ob the chimney to cleen too! I wunder if he is getting it ready for Sandy Claws?   Anyway, he is doing something called low pressure power washing and also climbing up on the porch roof to clean the upstairs outside  windowsills too.    We are trying to ignore him. 

Hi Tiller!  :wave     You use LOTS ob letters!   Bery distinktive writing style you hab!   Please come and tic tic more often!   I am sending hugs for your Momma too!

Molly!  :eek    Miss Carol Ann habs been busy!   Will you post a :digicam ob the final product?     Inkwiring minds here.....

Ivy, waiting for our Crisp Mix decorations to appear! 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

No decoratink heer, tho I kinda mom wood hang stuff up. Maybee Crispmix dog cookeez on long strings so I kan reech dem.

Molly, I tink yor Crispmix wunderland soundz wunnerful!  Remember holidayz = inkreased potenshul fer more food from da kidlets.

Tiller, I wuz wonderin iffin yu wuz on da "sauce" butt i forgets dat yu cant see. :coastie

Liddle Hada
short on legs butt shorter wen she takes a nap

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

AndiPants, that sure does look like the most comfy way to snooze wif that cast on.  :yay 

:blush  Hada, I do knot hab a lady friend.  I hab always been kinda shy and more inclined to stick wif my Ma than go out and court the ladies.  I like being called Sweet cheeks way more then Sugar Butt.  Waaaay more!  What a great nickname!  

In spite ob my complaints, I really do hab two soft, cushy beds.  We do knot think this think is a pressure sore on account ob it is knot located on a portion ob my anatomy that I lie on.  It's kinda too high for that.  

Molly, it is gonna be a great Chrispix at your house this year what wif all the beautiful decorating!  One thing we all know and love about Miss Carol Ann is the joy she has in making her home beautiful for all the big holidays!  We are gonna want photos, OK? :yay 
Aren't those Amazons great?  Ma has been relying on them.  She's getting the last load ob bandiching supplies for me delivered today.  

Tiller, your postie was just fine!  We're glad to hear from you.  I'ma hab to introduce you to my bro Nate, who has the PRA thing and can't see.  You guys can share tips and tricks for getting what you want.  He's real good at that. -_-

Isabella got run away posties!  :lol 

Spirit, who just had a bandich change full ob drama and angst--knot from me :D 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

:wave  Tiller   You're doing fine.  Nice to hear from you.

Molly, no greyhound ornymints?

Daddy's gittin on de trayn tu come home tomorro.  He'll be here MoneyDay.  So.... Mummy is large.serpillere.gif.6ad3d4d8db14da534c8  large.tndeusegazon.gif.9f24809a85e60eab9  gallery_15587_3010_760.gif  large.sortir-poubelle.gif.dd35468586234c

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Ohhh, nice tree Miss Isabelle!  And Molly too!

Fanks for recognizing ma certificate!  I am done with "puppy shows" and get to go in da beeg boy shows now!  Da national dog show in Filly?  Iffen dat is the one, we believe a deerhoundie won best in show, and Momma has me her.  Her name is Claire.  She is named after the Outlander lady, Claire Fraser.  

Momma is gonna make a chocklit cake for the Thanksgiving.  She been asking the hostess "what can I bring" and finally she said, "How about a dessert?"  So Momma used the innerwebs to look for a ressipee and it sounds pretty easy.  She had to go out and buy a couple things this morning, but now she's good to go.

And she made those super fun leafs that I like to chase go away.  She raked them into a long, narrow pile, and then drove the John Deere over them on the 2 inch height, and turned them all into natural lawn fertilizer.  It worked great!!!  

We habs KNOT made a foto card for Chrispmix.  Momma wants to, but she feels so lazy.  

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hello my Friendlies!

Not as fogging this morning, but we still don't see the sunnings yet.

Let's see....

Mister Battle, we been getting our cards from a place called Zazzle.  They gots loads and loads of holiday cards in all sorts of desines and pichers and stuff.  And you can customize em by adding in yourown pichers and words and stuff.  It's pretty easy if even my Momma can do it!!  And we gots 65% off the price with a coopon code from Honey!

:lol  :lol  :lol  Miss Molly!  Tell your Momma to look at a place called "King of Chistmas!"  Momma is thinking we need to get ANOTHER tree!!!  :rolleyes:  

Hahaha!!!  Miss Izzy hadda ishoo with her posties!!

Hey Mister Tiller!!!  :wave  You did a good job with your postie!  How's your Momma doing with her foot and stuff??

Miss Hada you are a funny girlie however long your leggies are!!  :lol  

Miss Lila is that bear from Mistress' zoo???  He wants to grow up to be a majorette in the parades!!!

Mister Spirit, I do NOT think I would want pichers of my butt getting sended out over the phones!!!!  :eek 

Oooo!!!  The sun's coming out!  Gotta go!!

Wishings for a super Satidday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Merc da Greyhound hangy tings are on da INside tree. Da OUTside tree only gots hangy tings dat don't break. I hab no idea why. What's dat Mama? Sumting about a squirrel chasing whirlwind who runs by da tree and knocks off da hangy tings is da reason why. I wonder who dat is? Gots to be da squirrels faults!

Molly McWhirlwind.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Isabelle your tree is beautius, so is yours Miss Molly.

Battle your are right, a Deer Hound won best of show in Phila a few years back. The show is going on again but no spectators are allowed  this year.  Mom misses it. Here is an idea next year when ever body has their vaccination & we can go out in public.  Come to Phila & recapture the Best of Show award. Mom would love to cheer you on.

Tiller Hi :wave are you taking good care of Miss Sherry ?

Mom says I have to get off the puter & watch the Penn State game.  Everbody hope Penn wins mom has been very unhappy with them this year.

Daphne & Bitzi who dont care as long as they get treats, food & pets.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

On 11/20/2020 at 7:51 PM, greysmom said:

Mister Spirit, I am doing ok with my casting.  I can hophophop real fast on 3 leggies, and it's sturdy enough for me to walk on when I wanna go slower.  I am done with almost all my medisins too.  The only time it bothers me is when I'm trying to lay down.  That's why I try and spend a lotta my nappings upside down.  It's just more comfortabler that way.

20201119_085413

:hehe AndiPants yoo crack me up! 

Charlie, we do KNOT like dis nooze about Cap’n Jack. No, we do KNOT like it at all. :( We hab no eggsperience wiff dis so we will KNOT chime in or gib adbice, BUTT we is hoping and hoping dat dis nasty neck payne resolbs itsownself SOONIST and dat his hoomans is able to figger oot wut werks. :goodluck Pleeze keep us postied.

Also: me fut goes D.E.D. all da time when I sleep onnit. Stoopid fut. Plus also me leg. Always da bak rite won. It’s happened all me ‘dopted life. Mummy finks sumfink happened to me dat dare is no infurmashin on, prolly an injoory dat nebber heeled proppah like. Or mebbe it’s cause I hab a beeg wooned on da udder leg and so I faybur me rite won to sleep on. Hoo nos. I’m KNOT telling fur shoor.

Cherry seems to be reely honing dose pesto skillz! Nice! ca1a20_5bbfefbb3aea434db37defb6cd5f4ce3~

Merc and Ivy, sheesh gedda room. :puke

Well I habbed a week ob borinkness BUTT also ob traummah. Oh, da traumma. Furst ob all, it’s been wicked windy. I do KNOT like da wind AT ALL. Makes me jompee and rattled. Second ob all, mummy tooked me to da law school, i.e. her werk bildink, and it wuz HORRIBLE. I suffered sheer terrah, lemme tell yoo.  First she started to go up da stairs and, understandably, I wuz like, WUT! No way!  Habs yoo losted yer mind?? ca1a20_dfe502b65f6d4a1fb235cb6fcc494950~So den mummy wuz all, like, stop being a beeg  baby, fine, we’ll take the elevator! Da WUT? Wut da heck is an ellavamaytuh? ca1a20_3abadde7468b446092d03e702b712c2f~And den sum fick mettil doors slide open and I wuz dragged into a bocks dat MOOBED! Yoo shooda seen me tale, it wuz so faah unner me legs da it touched me belly. I wuz petramafied. Mummy felt awful and den she kept muttering ecksposure! and we went into da elemovator sebberal moor times and she made a beeg fuss ob me fur being incredibly brave. :star Well, I got gud at it! Still askeered ob dem, butt KNOT as much. I slept a LOT afterwards!  

Wut an ordeel. 

Isabella! Your tree looks bewtimuss! And dat tree skwirt is GAWDJUSS! :wow You habs to postie anudder piccy ob da tree when it’s all lit up! ca1a20_8f3b0f500c8d4aa79a9c728ed7d7582d~Pleeeeze? :hope 

Mummy habs KNOT bovvered to geddatree da lass few yeers, it juss make her sad because all dat is in her mind when she finks about gedding a Crispmicks tree is dis scene:

50630980737_66c7495e23.jpg

… and it juss hurts her hart. :brokenheart 

BUTT dis yeer, well, dis yeer she is akchooally considering mebbe, juss mebbe trying again and getting a tree fur us. Dis yeer needs all da lite it can get! So, she is prolly going to try. :goodluck 

Ooooh PrettyinPink Merc! I bet yoo looked gud dood. Cuz ob, yoo no, yur annoyingly gud luks <_<  

Merc! :beatheart  I bet you looked super dreamy in pink, and where is the picture?? whereizzit!?  

Oh, mummy. Dat’s sad. Yoo sound like a groopie. :sick 

Mummy? Mu- oh, she dropped onna floor like a mozzie dat went splat. It wuz dat pikchur ob Cap’n Jack. Cynthia, I am DYING over here. You know I have always had a soft spot for Jack        :beatheart WOuld it be okay for me to save a copy of that image? 

Well we no we misst commenting on eberyfink we misst butt da day is short and I went fur a long walk wiff lotsa butt-tuck zoomies and crazy twirling so i can barely keep me eyeballs opin rite now! I need me bewty sleep. 

Nite eberywon!
Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Hi Mister Pippin!!!!  :wave  I think you crack me up too!!!  :rofl

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee   Gud Morning!

Hi!   It's me!  Cherry! cherries-sm.png      It is warm this morning wif clouds in the sky and the temprachur is in the fiftylebens.   We did KNOT see any stars when we went out for my morning potty break cuz ob the clouds.

Pippin!   I am praktising being a pesto but it does knot always work.   This morning, Momma is sitting there negst to me eating stromberries and yogurt and granola and I am gibbing her puppy eyes and she habs KNOT giben me any!   She is saying she will let me lick the bowl though, so there's that.....

I want a Crisp Mix tree!   Last year when Momma and Daddy brought me home after their "haul fail"  there wuz a Crisp Mix tree in our libbing room then cuz it wuz the middle ob December.   Momma says we will be getting one soon!    Molly, we habs lots ob greyhoundie things to go on our tree too!

Back to pesto-ing cuz Momma is almost done wif her yogurt.    Ivy will be tic tic-ing later after she wakes up.

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

9 hours ago, MerlinsMum said:

Ooooh PrettyinPink Merc! I bet yoo looked gud dood. Cuz ob, yoo no, yur annoyingly gud luks <_<  

Merc! :beatheart  I bet you looked super dreamy in pink, and where is the picture?? whereizzit!?  

:colgate  It's a pickshur in de ockshun Mummy is running.  Click here fur muh awesumness

We habs items frum Miss Kathy, tu!

9 hours ago, MerlinsMum said:

Mummy? Mu- oh, she dropped onna floor like a mozzie dat went splat. It wuz dat pikchur ob Cap’n Jack. Cynthia, I am DYING over here. You know I have always had a soft spot for Jack 

Yep. <_<  Mummy felled hed ober heels fur Cap'n Jack de furst time she saw him.  It wuz embare-assing I tell ya.

Pippin, yu are brabe tu go to werk wiff yur mummy and ride de elebator.  I likes de elebator.  Why wok up long stairs wen yu don't habs tu?

Merc :paw  still wayting on brekkie

Merc! :beatheart    You haben't had brekkie yet?  :o   Such a trabesty!    

Just so you do knot feel too bad, Merc,  my Momma fell head ober heels in lubs wif Charlie when she met him in Quebec!  ^_^

three girls fall halo

I just threw up yellow bile yucky stuff. In knot one, knot two, but THREE different puddles! I managed to deposit it so da 'rents had to take down da libbing room drapes and wash dem to gets da puke off of da bottoms of dem! 

Molly McUrpper.

Just now, cello said:

I just threw up yellow bile yucky stuff. In knot one, knot two, but THREE different puddles! I managed to deposit it so da 'rents had to take down da libbing room drapes and wash dem to gets da puke off of da bottoms of dem! 

Molly McUrpper.

And DAT is qut happins wen de mummies all fall :inlove   :wub:   large.piggy-friend.gif.df72fe971ce34e04c   wiff Cap'n Jack. <_<

Feel bedder soonest