The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Battle, we were BERY impressed wif your Puppy of Achievement certificate!  We saw it on the FB too!  You are definitely a bery bery gud in the shows and deserbe an award ebery time!      We lubs you! 

Ivy

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battle, I fink I congratulated you upon your splendid certificate.  I bet Miss Susan is proud ob you and I'm glad that you are enjoying this showing gig!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Battle we congratulated you didnt you see it?

Daphne & BItzi not jealousy but pleased our friend, Battle has been recognized by the AKC

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Gud affernuun frendz.

Ooh lukkit anuvver prittee tree! Mum sed we kan KNOT havva tree ‘cos we ar galumphing galoots and wud nok wun ova verree kwiklee. (Awlso thayre so mutch rubbish in ower howse we gots no ruum!).

Anuvver wetanmizerubbul day heer in Reel Engaland and we hav KNOT bin owt fower a waak.

Mum bin wurking onna Krikkulmuss windo butt KNOT finnish it yet.

Nutmeg, jusst snoozing onna settee.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hello my Friendlies!

Lotsa foggings all over this morning.  Sposed to be sunnings later on tho.

Miss Nutmeg we always like to see pichers of your Mum's window each year!!

Mister Battle we are all very impressed with your certifikit!!!  :yay   Specially since I am NOT going to be able to win any more ribbons myownseff :(   

Nice tree Miss Izzy!!  :thumbs-up  I do not know if we are gonna put anything up this year or not.  :dunno   Corse we gots losta Chrispmix stuff up all year long!

Mister Spirit, how's your butt doing????  :lol   Did that doctor think it was, like, a cyster or something that busted open??

Miss Hada and Miss Ivy, my Daddy sees those duckies and geesings at the pond all the time, but also there's a turtle there, and a beaver, and he's even seed a mink swimming in the waters!!!

Nothing special going on again.  I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO bored!!!  :rolleyes: 

Wishings for a Fabulous Friedday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

LURKER REMINDER:

Message me if you would like to be on our mailing list.

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Battle, I tink yor degree ov awesumness wuz, well, awesum!

Liddle Hada,
short on legs, an only habs a degree wen leaning  ;)

Susan and Lucy, thank you for the tips. I fixed it! Turns out it just wanted a driver update. It didn't give me any hints but I found it anyway. :banana

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:yay Miss. Ducky, kompooter wizzerd!

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

1 hour ago, Banjoman said:

:yay Miss. Ducky, kompooter wizzerd!

Aktually, Ms RealEnglandCarol, mom's nuu nickyname at da Toyoyo deelership (wate, thay gotta a boat?) iz Donut Fairy. Harumph, I aint seen no donuts! <_<

I woods bin happy tu get a donut hole, butt eben bedder - a donut whole. Yes, ders a Ducky story tu this butt since humans iz knot supposed tube heer yu will juss hafta use yer maginashun.

Liddle Hada,
short on legs and hangry fer donuts

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Oh Isabella!  Your tree is beautimous!    Our tree won't be up for a couple ob weeks cuz Momma and Daddy go out for a live tree that drops needles all over the floor! :lol     Aktually, it is bery pretty but we habs to wait sooooo long to get it up!  This year Momma will habs lots more time for decorating since she is re-tired like us!

:yay   Miss Ducky!   Computer Wizard!  

Battle, when is your negst puppy show?   I lubs seeing the :digicam on FB! 

AndiPants, this morning when we went for our walk wif Momma, there were eightlebendy ducks in the pond.    Plusalso all the males were swimming after the females! :eek     The Great Bloo Heron wuz knot there this morning though.  

Umm, Merc?    I saw you modeling a peeeenk shirt on FB?   :dunno 

Cherry is parshally  sugceeding in getting us some treets after our walk!  We got some after our morning walk but KNOT after our fambly walk this afternoon.  ^_^   Oh well, once is better that knot at all!

Pretty soon it will be time to start bugging Momma for dinner!  :chow 

Ivy

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Isabella, what a lubly tree you hab put up at your house! :yay 

Miss RE Carol's Chrispmix window is taking shape.  That is another sure sign of the season.

AndiPants, my behind is doing fine and looking good! :D  The vet was so impressed by it that he gave Ma is ohone number so she can take a series ob photos ob my hind end as it heals up and send to him.  :lol  Apparently he uses these photos to prove to doubters that this sugar treatment is the real McCoy.  Ma is gonna hab to shave my furs away again today to get the bandich tape to stick.  The vet thinks that it was an abscess that burst.  The only thing is that Ma was unaware ob the initiating injury that would hab caused such an abscess.  Apparently it could hab been small.
So, how's life wif a cast leg, Andi?  No fun, I bet. :kiss2 

Miz Ducky, you are a computer wizard for sure!  :yay 

Hada, you shoulda got donuts. :nod 

Cherry and Ivy, training these humans can take a long time.  Somea them are, um, dim bulbs.  I'm lookin' at you, Ma.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

14 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

Spirit, I'm finkin yoo may habs a little pressure sore, cos yoo got no body fat and a hard floor.

Spirit, I think this means that you need to ask your Momma for LOTS OB SOFT BEDS!

Ivy being helpful

three girls fall halo

Spirit, iz we allowd tu call yu "Sweet Cheeks" now? :kiss2  Du yu gots a gurlfrend?

Liddle Hada
short on legs butt, a single mature girlie

tiny hada siggy.png

2 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Umm, Merc?    I saw you modeling a peeeenk shirt on FB?   :dunno 

Yes, I wuz pressed intu serbiss as a male model wayring a brite peenk Thundershirt.  Mummy sez it shows how ca1a20_6b61872957eb4ef6975f247ba51858c5~ confident in muh maskyulinity ca1a20_6b61872957eb4ef6975f247ba51858c5~ I am. :nod         

:sowhat

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hiya!

Spirit, I’m glad your bum is healin up. About the beds….wasn’t there an issoo knot too long ago about knot enuff beds and your Ma was supposta get you a noo one? Clearly this is all her fault.

Ivy, you gots to werk it more. Iffen you just stand in the kitschen or livin room or in front of the hooman and stare at them, eventually they will want you to juss go away so they will give you biskies. Trust me, I know. ;)

Andipants, I’m jellis that your daddieman sees a beever at the pond!

Battle Ax, of course we are imprest by your great acheezemints! Me and Mistress were watchin sum re-runs of the National Dog Show the other day and were wonderin iffen the deerhoundies were any of your relatives.

I like to see the Chrispmix stuff. It’s a long way off at our house. The Halloweenie pitcher is still on the wall. :P

Oh, the beeg xcitemint here today – Mistress dumped my brekkie on the livin room carpet. Carpet shampooin is at the toppa the list for tamarra’s chores.

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Mister Spirit, I am doing ok with my casting.  I can hophophop real fast on 3 leggies, and it's sturdy enough for me to walk on when I wanna go slower.  I am done with almost all my medisins too.  The only time it bothers me is when I'm trying to lay down.  That's why I try and spend a lotta my nappings upside down.  It's just more comfortabler that way.

20201119_085413

Uh-oh!!!!  Looks like Mister Spirit's gots a admirer!!!!

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

:coffee

AndiPants, yu ar in da opt-tamale posishun fer nun wreckreeashunal rehab!

tiny hada siggy.png

Good morning to all ma friends. A sort of rainy day here in Ore-Land-O.

Ma Mama has gone crazy. I tink she watched too much of dat HGTV or maybe too many Hallmark Christmas movies! You see we is habbing our Tanksgibbing and Christmas outside on da lanai. So Mama taught dat we needed an outdoor tree. OK. She gots da tree and bought some unbreakable ornaments and a star and tooks a photo of me in front of it and all was good. Right? NO ........ Den she decided dat da tree did KNOT come wif enough lights so she bought anudder 200 LED lights to make it brighter. Good, right? NO ...... den she said she needed sumting called a 'tree skirt' for around da bottom of da tree. I hab no idea why da tree needs clothes, but what ebber, she bought a skirt in sumting called "Red Buffalo Plaid". All done now, right? NO .... den she decided dat dis northern New York State color wood be a 'theme' outside and she ordered a table cloth and pillow cobers. Finally finished, right? NO .... now she looked at da tree and said she needed more ornaments so she ordered eight cute stuffed animals sitting on bells to hang on da tree. Surely to all tings Holy she is finally finished, right? NO!!!! Den she decided dat we needed swag garland up around da ceiling wif Christmas bells hanging on it. Done now right? Oh come on Mama - da Amazon delivery person is gunna want to lib wif us soon at dis rate! Now she has ere-ra-des-ent snowflakes coming on Monday. Den we done, right Mama? WHAT??? WHAT DID YOU SAY???? Now we is decorating da kidlets playhouse for Christmas? OMG. Send help. Someone turn off her Amazon account!

Molly McDecorated!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.