The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Good morning!   It is cold here today too Merc!    Momma and Cherry and I just came back from our morning walk.   Momma took :digicam ob the pond so I culd show you!   She also put them on FB. 

Here is part of the pond from the top ob our walking path:  

126363446_1103135706818281_6638217729944026680_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=6xDLyTTCtDcAX-Cl7my&_nc_oc=AQloz0zzx6MNUx2nUULjClCTUpJUJf8uqaZfOEBBDDr2Bgvejg95jfufLJ-qj2jdi-g&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=3b2c25e5ea68f974871a51efc5d623a4&oe=5FDA803E

Here is the pond from the other side:

126369831_1103135723484946_8449667065853198990_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=j49ubJLkt5kAX8Az0ZN&_nc_oc=AQlHOlqfULl_RTjrNCluDdiFbztjq3jtlIT2erv2Hl5yee4WA-iIRYOYzbTIOP-q3jw&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=eda0e934c8fc10558a84910786270959&oe=5FDD2E2A

Here I am in the woods!

126225448_1103135756818276_9085491045076424257_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=e6P5BG-KuYsAX-eVVs7&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=3e2ac637ddfa76003a5d63f5dfe0d9ec&oe=5FDCE9B7

Here is Cherry wif the sun in her eyes:

126327919_1103135776818274_4827094728389862618_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=CkngkH_qDlwAX86dgnS&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=a0a06469d78d5c83207624113b5176c4&oe=5FDB5C3F

The Great Bloo Heron wuz fishing in the pond again today :

126455358_1103135796818272_8479440532269491096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=xv6swXdmhTIAX-kQ50r&_nc_oc=AQl7QVsdL1_tMd5K3DmogFr9GuUuixwP-OM_yLcphPykciZo7WTeCPfWsenDnJD2uc4&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=dbd6c715de44ae2eaf5b866b1984978d&oe=5FDB5589

This is why I lubs going for our morning walk!

Ivy

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning! It's a sunny, kinda warm day here. But it will be very breezy.  We might get a good walkie in today :yay.  I hope Andipants is doing better with her leg, and that the extra hole in Spirit's butt heals quickly.  Mama is working on lotsa doption applications again today.  And thanks (knot!) to whoeber mentioned toe choppin.  Mama buzzed my toes, Hope's toes, and chopped and buzzed Striker's toes dis morning.  I was not happy! 

I think it was Ivy who asked about FB pitchers.  Mama is not on FB except for a private one for her group. So no pitchers of us on FB.  Where you live is very pretty.  We are enjoying all your pitchers, and how pretty you are. 

Um...I gots nuthin else right now. 

Candy :chocolate

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Miss Ducky, Momma says you have more computer problems than you shud and MAYBE yur machine just isn't up to the tasks of the modern Windows.  Yu shud find out iffen yu can jack up the amount of RAM.

Earlier this year it was the desktop pc that died. Current issue is with the less than a year old HP laptop. I don't do any streaming or gaming so it has plenty of RAM. That it keeps returning to fresh out of the configuration is bizarro and nothing I've ever encountered before.  :dunno

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

You don't need to do anything special on a computer for it to have insufficient RAM just to run Windows.   I'm just sayin...

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Nello my Friendlies!

Sunnings rite now but we're sposed to have showerings all day.

Miss Ivy that sure looks like a nice place to have walkies!  Do you ever see duckings or goosings there?

Hey Miss Candy, if you gots a FB account you can upload pichers into a private album and still postie them here.  I think.  

Miss Ducky, good luck with that computering.  :dunno 

Miss Lila, I am doing good except Momma keeps calling me "Thumper!"  :bugeye 

Mister Merc we are sorry we don't gots anything to add to the awkshun, but we are looking forward to seeing everybody else's stuff.

Mister Spirit do we even know how that chupacabra bited yourown butt??  

Nothing much going on around here eether.  To much rainings to be outside for very long, and it's too wet when it does stop!

Wishings for a Thotfull Thirdsday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Ma used that Manuka honey on MoMo amputated toe when it was so slow in healing.  She says she talked to the vet about that.  For Spirit's wound he likes the sugar better. :dunno  It makes an almost honey-like "gel covering.  So far, I hab knot gotten a taste of sugar, though Auntie Ann as started calling me Sugar Butt. <_<

Miz Ducky, I'm so sorry that you computer is habing a meltdown.  I thought you got a new one...oh, I see that was the desktop one and the bad-acting one is a new laptop.  Phooey!  I'l so sorry.  Ma's got nuffin' useful to offer, she's ashamed to say.   :kiss2 

Lila, you know us, we lub to hear about each other's boring lives!
That does knot sound qwite as I might have wished.  :blush 

Ivy and Cherry, your vet visit doesn't sound too bad, which is good.  What a lubly area you ladies hab for your walking.  The pond is beautiful and clearly draws interesting wildlife youyou to observe.

Hey there Candy!

I tell you guys, Ma musta been asleep at the switch when the Chupacabra attack occurred.  She told the vet that the first time she knew anything was amiss wif me was Sunday afternoon at which point, the abscess had already opened up into a sore.  No evidence of falls or fights.  No evidence of discomfort or anything before.  I think that's why bof Ma and the vet were worrited about whether there was a growth that had ruptured or something sinister like that.  The vet just kept saying that he did knot feel any evidence of a lump or anything bad,  We hab complete a thorough search for the miscreant and Ma plans to keep a sharp eye out in the closets and corners (bof up and down corners :nod ) for the Chupacabra.

Roman.  Remember the Club Motto.  No see No sky NO PEE! 
Windows and sliders do knot count as seeing sky.  Ma says that's an unwritten rule. :D  

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

4 hours ago, GeorgeofNE said:

You don't need to do anything special on a computer for it to have insufficient RAM just to run Windows.   I'm just sayin...

I am only using 52 of 238 available GB.  

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Ducky, your computer's 238 GIG is its long term storage for documents and photos you save and for software and apps that you install.  I think you've got plenty of that.  RAM is something different.  RAM is Random Access Memory and it's the memory that your computer has available to use while it's working--to do all the things it does behind the scenes when you're browsing and editing photos and working in documents or spreadsheets, and to handle all the pretty significant overhead of its own operating system--Windows 10 in your case--which is always up to more than you'd imagine behind the scenes. 

To find your laptop's RAM go to the search bar at the lower left (usually) and type "about".  "About your PC" should be about the first option that comes up.  Click that and you'll find Installed RAM and usable RAM midway down the screen.  Google tells me Windows 10 needs a minimum of 2 GIG.  More is much better.  I don't know that this is at the root of your problem now, but older laptops trying to run newer software can just have generally insufficient infrastructure to support the demands of the newer operating system. 

GO AWAY MA!  I DON"T EVEN LIKE YOU RIGHT NOW!!

Spirit

Miss Ivy, doesn't yoor momma know dat yoo do KNOT wake up at da top obs da murning when yoo awr retired?

Noffing noo heer, we hadda leabe da park becoze a german sherphard puppy kept barkbarkbarking at Zorro del galgo and he wantid to eet da liddle fing.

Cap'n Jack iz bettah, lemme try to show yoo me brodder...DARE HE IS

126140351_380653936323212_71445406407293

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Jack, yoo are almost as white as Zorro in da face!

Mom sez Chrome love to gobble up dat memory, too.

Roman gotted a ONE HOUR deff march tuday. Da walker sed he can go again tomorrow. 

I laid in da sun neggs to Fuzzy. I tried growling at her to make herbs moob, but Mom sed she wuz dere first and iffn I wanted to lay dere, too, I had to behave. BUT dis is a hooge fing for me, sharing space in any fashion.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Lucy, I checked your suggestion and I have 8 GB of RAM and 7.79 GB usable RAM. I bought this laptop less than a year ago.

Edited by macoduck

tiny hada siggy.png

We miss Cap’n Jack too!  I hope he is doing OK.   

AndiPants, we do see ducklings and goslings in the springtime in our pond.   Plus also there are LOTS ob deer in the woods and we see fawns too! 
The moon looks really pretty tonight!   It’s time for my pre-bedtime :nappy 

Good night eberywon! 

Ivy

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miss Ivy my Daddy walks around a big pond like that everyday too.  The duckies all know him and they don't even move when he gets close!!!  I bet *I* could make em move for sure!!!!  :devil

Aaaawwww!!!  Lookit Captin Jack!!  :coastie

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

tiny hada siggy.png

Mama takes walkies around a pond tuu! Sumtimes one ub us gets tu go, butt sinz we iz kinda slow an speshully sinz itz cold rite now, we like stayin home.

Liddle Hada,
short on legs butt taken a comfy nap affer brekfast

There's a man-made pond at the place I walk in the very early morning. Duckie & Goosie are the odd couple there. Each lost a mate but have bonded together. Duckie is a mallard and Goosie is quite jealous if a flock of geese drops in. It's like a little soap opera some mornings. For the  past several days at 3am I've been hearing an owl in the trees behind the house. I love the sound of his voice.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gino, good job sharing space wif Fuzzy.

Miz Ducky, I'm sorry about the laptop misbehaving.  Sadly, Ma gots no more "brilliant" ( :rotfl ) ideas.  Just commissurations. 

:wave eberyone.  Ma's pretending to be retired today butt she's swinging by the werkjob place to leave 3 boxes ob Playdoh for their Chrispmix donation box. 

Spirit

17 minutes ago, LBass said:

3 boxes ob Playdoh for their Chrispmix donation box. 

Speekin ob donayshuns, send Mummy any donayshuns yu hab fur hur ockshun.  Sheez spending too much time on it, and knot enuff time on me. :bugeye

Did you or did you not get a gratuitous car rides yesterday.

Well.  yeah.....  Oh yeah!  Yu'r knot allowed heer it's No Hoomans Club!  :hehe  :f50:

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Ducky, 8 gigs of RAM is diddly squat.  That is the absolute bare minimum required to run Windows.  So it could be an easy fix because RAM is not expensive.  So if you go to Best Buy, ask them about jacking you up to the maximum.  Momma has 32 gigs of that stuff!  So even iffen yur pooter is relatively new, if it was  special deal, or on sale, or whatever, they tend to be very basic, which is OK, but Windows is a beast whose needs increase with every build.  

Ennyhooooooo, I see none of yu are impressed wiff ma Puppy of Achievement sertificate.  Fooey!  I was pretty tickled.  Dats OK.  Yu can't help yurownselfs.  Racing dogs...

Wee Battle, not a racer

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Mistur Wee Battle.....Mammaa haz been......reelee bizzee for ....werk soo hur....hazzint been abel......too tell yoo....dat hur (an meee) ar.....berree  prowd ob......yoo gittin dat....sertificit!!!!

CK KNOT bizzee....at oll

Mammaa Halise very busy and proud

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal