The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

:coffee     Good Morning!

It's me! Cherry! cherries-sm.png    It was a leetle cold this morning when Momma and I went outside- it wuz 32 pedigrees.     We saw lots ob sparkly stars cuz it wuz clear outside and Momma sed it felt like a winter morning wif a winter sky!

I hope all my frends here are doing well today and now that I had my brekkie I am going to :nappy   until Ivy wakes up and comes downstairs!   She will report in later.

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:coffee

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hello me freends,

Fanks fur da suggeshuns, Cap'n Jack, me old brodder, wuz bettah when we spoke to hisown momma yestirday night. It comes and it goes.

Dis bery cold heer too Miss Ivy! I hadda puff up my fur when we went outside dis murning!

Miss Paris! Miss Paris! So gud to heer obs yoo and dat noo unfixed kitty who will knot leabes. Do yoo habs a pitcher obs him? My fut iz bettah, it onlee lasts a couple hours after I run. Butt lass week, momma-bear fink it wuz becoze I fell asleep on my fut and it wentid D E D. Habs yoo eber gotten yoor fut go D E D?

Anyway I gotta go now, kibbles awr hitting da bowl :chow

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Anuvver wetanwindee day heer in Reel Engaland so we hav KNOT bin owt fower a waak yet. Humph!

Wagz to awl ower frendz.

Nutmeg

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Gud chilly Woesday! Da wind wuz blowin, too, so I made Mom hurry up and get us back inside. Mom stepped on Roman's fut for being a doofus-galoot, now himz lik-likin it. She always sez, get unner mah feet, get stepped on.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hi!  Good morning!    Ivy here, and I see my sisser habs been tic tic-ing whilst I wuz sleeping.   We just came back from our morning walk wif Momma.   We walk by our neighborhood pond ebery day and there were 6 ducks swimming around- three females and the three males were chasing the females!  Isn't it a leetle cold to be thinking about ducklings guys?

Charlie, I hope Cap'n Jack gets better and better!

Cherry habs started a noo rootine.   Yesserday and today when we got back from our morning walk Cherry started dancing around and gibing Momma beeg pleeding puppy eyes to get treets.   So Momma gabe us treets!   I like this noo rootine!   :D 

AndiPants, how are you feeling today?   Are you :nappy and staying quiet?  That wuld be bery hard to do!

Momma told us we are going to the tortunarian today! :unsure    She sed that Cherry is getting shots and I am getting my toes chopped!  :eek     I think I will :sofa

Ivy, who does knot like toe chopping

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Merc, I wish we could hide together behind the sofa! :beatheart 

Ivy

three girls fall halo

Charlie, Ma feets went D E D one time and she fell on the floor, splat.  I fink I would like to hab seen that. :D   I hope you did knot splat.

Ivy, I myownself hab just come from the vet's office so I am full ob commissurations for your pending unpleasant experience.
I got 2 treats out ob my trip, though!  SCORE!

The vet finks my wound is indeed a Chupacabra bite that has developed an abscess.  He assured me that he did knot feel anyfing lumpy or alarming at the site that would indicate cancer.  He wants Ma to use sugar to treat it.  He showed her some neato photos of a dog he treated wif sugar whose puncturated chest healed up great!  Ma came back from the vet and ordered some bandiching supplies to make all this easier.  I am knot allowed to eat any of the sugar.  Phooey!  I got antibioticals and GabingPencils for pain.  Ma finks she's got enough bandich stuff to see us frew twice daily changes until the Amazons deliver the new supplies.  

Cherry Pie!  I too hab instituted a new bedtime routine.  Ma just lubs it!  After Nate and I come in from last potties and eat up owr Milkbones, Ma expects us to go to bed whilst she brushes her fangs and washes her face.  Instead ob following the old routine ob going to bed, I stand in the dining room and bark.  When Ma comes to see what I want, I get her to gomme ice cubes.  I LUB ice cubes.  Sometimes I call her back for the cube ritual 2-3 times. :D  I mean, what's she gonna do?  Say no to me?  :rotfl 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be mostly rainings here today with maybe some thunner boomers this affernoon.

Mister Spirit, I have tried those ise cubes a few times, but they just taste like water!!!!  :bugeye  What a total GYP!!!!

Miss Ivy and Mister Merc!!!!  :eek 

DO NOT TALK ABOUT TOE CHOPPING!!!!!!   :shakefinger 

Mister Charlie we hope Captin Jack feels so much more better soon!!  Oh!  Miss Ducky posted in a thread in H&M talking about what I said last about him last nite.

Miss Charry you are doing a really good job with the early morning posties!!  :thumbs-up 

The weather's HORRIBLE today so I will be mostly napping.

Wishings for a wonderful Windsday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Computer disaster in progress. Will be posting in Off Topic if anyone is experiencing something similar.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hi ebereewun! :pinkele  Mom is back home working from home again, she wus in the office for a total 6.5 days. Now I am napping next to her workdesk/dining room table and I am in a SUNBEEM! 

Sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine on my tookas makes me happpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

WOW! We are soooo behind that we will never :tomato.  Mummy has been too busy (:sowhat) she said that she didn't let us tic.  So we will just say hey, hope everyone is doing well, happy birfday, and all that.  Our foster bro is still here. He didn't get picked yet.  Nuffin mutch going on here today though. Striker got to go wif Mummy to the bank and Chow Hound while Candy & I kept our eyeballs on da Dad.  Her excuse for taking him was that it would keep him out of trouble & tire him out. But we did get bakery cookies out of the deal. Candy is now settling in enough to take over the couch. Mummy is not so happy bout that, but da Dad loves having a snuggle houndie.  Well, time for afternoon potties so I'll try to check back later.

Hope velveteen houndie

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

I had my first bandich change from Ma since the one from the vet was quite soggy form some bleeding.  That seems to hab stopped, at least according to Ma. I will get my Gabbingpencils wif and antibioticals wif my dinner.  I seem to be OK now, thought this is by far the worst attack I myownself hab suffered from those ebil creatures.

Spirit

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Spirit Maluku Honey also works really well for closing wounds. Ma Mama has used dat on ma Greyhound  brudder and sisters. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee    Good morning!

It's me!  Cherry!   cherries-sm.png    Momma and I went out this morning at 5 ob the clock and it wuz 27 pedigrees!   There were lots ob stars and we saw the Beeeg Dipper standing on its handle again.     I had my brekkie when we came back and tried to conbince Momma that I needed a post brekkie treet but she wuz knot going wif it.   Now I am relaksing until Ivy and Daddy come downstairs.   

Spirit, that chupacabra bite sounds bery ouchie!    Your doctor uses sugar for wounds?  That sounds interesting!   I habs hear ob manuka honey but knot sugar.   Let us know if you get to lick any!  :devil 

Roman :shakefinger 

We went to the tortunarian yesserday and I got stuck wif needles!   All kinds ob baccinashuns! but two ob them I won't habs to get again for 3 years, so at least there's that!

Back to :nappy     until Ivy comes downstairs!   She will tic tic later.

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

three girls fall halo

:coffee

Spirit, did yor mom an aunty Ann do a search fer dat dastardly chupacabra in yor howse yet? Du yu think it wuz a spiderier kind. Iffin so, remind dem tu look ups tuu.

Many salty werds at owr howse all day yesserday cuzza da computer. Nice Misser Don habs gib mom some tips butt der iz sometime mighty wrong wit it. Der iz no explatnation fer it tu be doing itsownself a faktory reset ebberytime it iz turned on. Mom left it on lass nite like him suggestid. Afore her turns it off her wantsa write down all her notes on da things her habs tu du tu fix it each time. Den her will battle (knot our Battle) da Microsoft helper pages agin plusalso as last resort take it to Best Buy. Mr Ducky told her tu buy a nuu computer an bee dun wit it but da old gal wants tu fite da fite a bit (or is dat a byte) longer.

liddle Hada,

short on legs butt nebber bytes ennyone

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Ducky, Momma says you have more computer problems than you shud and MAYBE yur machine just isn't up to the tasks of the modern Windows.  Yu shud find out iffen yu can jack up the amount of RAM.

Wee Battle, who uses his front paws as two rams!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hiya!

I bin readin along but guess I don't got mutch to say. Y'all don't wanna keep hearin bout he ups and downs of my old lady life. Mostly I'm fine. It's pritty borink round here.

Spirit, I'm sorry you gots an owie on your rumpie. Sounds like your Ma will get you all ficksed up.

Poor Cap'n Jack. I wonner what's going on?

Andipants, are you bashin your mom and seesters wiff your cast? :P

Time for werkjob, I gotta go to my bed.

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Gud chillee Thorsday! Mom put da mandage on Roman affer he did da no-no-bad dog in da howse agin. It duzzen't smell like infection or nuffin, she just finks it's annuder puppy-no-brain moment.

We were curled up tight last nite, I fink it mite stay this way for a while.

Lila, we are glad dat yoo are here and living da best old lady life.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

It iz brrrr cold heer, still. 

Mummy's supah bizzy wiff werk and nittin and de auction.  ca1a20_c0da5d984d6d4fdaa8cc35d2b35b510b~  Sheez tryin tu lern Misser Jeff's rules fur postin abowt de ockshun.  She did pritty gud butt he sed he founded a broken link but she can't find it. :headwall  Ifn yu didn't git a invite, heer is de linkie  She sez she is waitin fur de donayshuns to come in so she kin make de site more inneresting.  Sheez using hur geemail account fur it

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound