The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

17 hours ago, cello said:

Ivy since pressure washing is a super easy chore, maybe your rents should compare the cost of da service guy verses da cost of buying a half decent pressure washer machine of your berry own?

Molly McPennypincher!

Molly, the material on our house needs speshal low pressure cleaning and speshal chemicals to clean it, otherwise they would do it theirownselves.  

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gud eevning frendz.

Charlie we howpe yu ar feeling betta suun. Did yu havva littul TIA?

AndiPandy we gotta Ocado deelivvaree kuming this eevning, we bin towld awl ower fings shud be arryving.

Yesserday we hadda waak inna forrist wiv Anty Lynda be4 it rayned and we gotta waak rownd the howsis tuday be4 it rayned agen.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

2 hours ago, greysmom said:

We are having grosheree delivery.  Lately it's gotten to be a sort of game to figger out what we will and won't get outta our orders!!

I thought it was just me, AndiPants.  Same situation here.  Sometimes it's funny, sometimes not so much.  :dunno

Miss Noo Carol

OOOH, we are in wibs items, Merc! Just let us know!!

I discobered a noo game! Mom iz layin in da bed, habbin herbs headache. I want to go out and get fed early. So I bark in herbs face. She ignores me. So I jump on da bed and dig at da cobers and BARK IN HERBS FACE!:hehe

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Lizabeth!!!!  :thumbs-up

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee   Good morning!

It's me!  Cherry! cherries-sm.png    Momma and I went out this morning and the temprachur wuz in the thirtylebens!   She put my fleece coat on me.   We saw lots ob stars, but no deer - we saw deer last night when we went out for our bedtime potty break- they were in my neighbor's front yard.

Miss 'Lisabeth habs fingerless gloves on FB for the auction!   They are really really pretty!    I eben saw a :digicam ob whot looked almost like creepy wooden hands!   Momma told me the story about them but these were knot quite the same.  The hands were still kinda creepy tho.  :unsure 

Habs a gud day eberywon!

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Do you guys remember GretyNut? She's back and has posted over in Off Topic!  :clap

Ms Wizabeff dis iz Hada. I herd mom say yor glubs ar faboo. Plusalso dat her hands don't get cold butt only her fingers do. Du yu make finger glubs?

Liddle Hada,
crakking herownselfup :rofl

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

42 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Ms Wizabeff dis iz Hada. I herd mom say yor glubs ar faboo. Plusalso dat her hands don't get cold butt only her fingers do. Du yu make finger glubs?

No, but I'm working on a pair of red and black houndstooth mittens.

Miss Lisbeth breaking the club rules. ;)

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud chillee Toesday! Mom put da heet on dis moanin, but we will probably be back to a/c in da affernoon.

I surprised Mom agin last nite, she went to da toilet, and I jumped in herbs bed! She wuz all like :blink::dunno:lol

Hey and helllo!!!  It's me, Wee Battle.  I got MAIL in the mailbox!!!!  It was from da AKC and it was a Puppy Certificate of 

Achievement!!  For going in those practice shows and not losing every time!!!  I am so proud...

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

It's TootsDay everwon!  And, it is quite brisk and windy out there today.  I had a good jog yesterday, so Guest decided that I could take the morning off and stay warm.  My stupid corn is really acting up anyway!  

I missed Miss Jerilyn's birthday!  I hope she had a good one.  

Happy birthday, Molly McGrownup.  I cannot believe you are 4 years old already!  

Laila, Guest saw the Strip pictures on FB and recognized several of the places.  Nice job!

I just laughed and laughed with the deer sightings.  If you want to see more, I would be happy to share.  They eat everything that is not physically blocked off.  Our neighbor had the flowers in her window boxes chewed down to the dirt!  If you yell at them, they just flick their tail at you and saunter away.  Cheeky things. 

Guest has a pair of Miss Elizabeth's fingerless gloves and they are nice.  She usually wears dubble fleece mittens as her fingertips go numb really fast.   Once it is in the 50s, the mittens have to come out for her.  Each year, it seems to get worse.  When it gets really cold, she wears liners under the mittens!  Pathetic. 

We had to miss playgroup on SunnyDay because our chiro appointment got switched to the same time.  Zeke got worked over pretty good.  Not sure why he is having a flare, but he seems to be.  Hoping for better living through drugs for this boy.  He has also hit that 6 month mark so he is probably feeling way more secure and is now trying to establish more boundaries.  However, wrapping your mouth around Guest's arm is not how to do it!  She didn't do anything (of which she is aware) that would illicit such response, but things are back to square 1 with him.  I am sure he isn't the only one to backslide in bad ways but Guest is also sure that he will turn back around quickly.  

On the other paw, he has destroyed three toys in 3 days, so he is feeling better.  Or just being destructive.  Same difference, probably. 

Guest finally slapped paint on the walls of the last room to be repainted!  Took forever and a day, but it is D U N, done.  No more painting for a whole month!  They need to have some things fixed in the master bath and she will have to repaint once that is finished.  I think her hand is now permanently curved into a paintbrush holder!  :rofl 

Well, I gotta rest my paws and Guest has to answer a bazillion emails.  Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

chArlie!  CharliE - speeks to me!  Yur leggies were hurted?  I yam like so sorry to heer dat and hope dat yu awr all more bedder now.  My frunt leg is always hurted but da bonecrakker lady said dat all i need is to go to da lite.  Da red won, not the wite won!  I no I wud like juss go D E D iffn I cud not run around wif my stuffies.  I LUBS LUBS LUBS prancing around da howse wif dem.  I still take reel gud care ob Chompers too.  

We habs like ANUDDER kitteh libbing in owr yard!  dadda is trying to gibs him away but nobuddy like wants him.  He fites wif owr kittehs, so he kennot libs heer.  mama is gonna bild him a howse owtside so he duznt freeze.  He is reel frenly to her and dadda but dats abowt it.  He still habs all his parts, too, but it is juss so much monies to fix dese guys up!  mama is going to get him his shots and tested for bad kitteh dezeezes and den figger it owt frum dere.  Dere of lots ob stoopid peeples heer dat don't take care ob dere pets.  We habs a wite germmie shepperd or sumfing dat libs owtside onna rope dooring da day and inna shed at nite.  He nebber gets to sleep onna cowch and gets hardly  no pets at all.  It is reel sad.  

Ennyway, I gots to go.  I hope yu feels bedder.

Yur fren, 

Paris :yikes Bueller :bounce2   

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hello my Friendlies!

I just gots a minit cause Momma hasta go get me some more unicorn pills!  I have readed everything tho and say HEY!! and HELLO!! to all my Friendlies!  :wave 

Later gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants

Edited by greysmom

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Roman did all kinds ob spins and zoomies affer himz deff march wibs da dog walker. Hmm, Mom finks maybe he can go to an hour long walk?

Fancy, maybe it iz da change in wedder dat iz makin Zeke hurt? Mom sez she can tell wibs me, and herbsown head hurts den, too.

I bet Roman would lub an hour long walk!

Ma made an appointment for me to see that vet tomorrow about the Chupacabra bite upon my rear end.  It is looking worse in spite of antibiotical spraying and Ma is unsure what to do.  Wifout shaving off hair in a patch on my rear there is no bandaging it.  She's not sure whether it should be covered or knot butt kinda thinks so.  I was restless and whiny last night so she thinks it may be uncomfy.  Owr regular vet is knot gonna be there on account ob his Dad went D E D.  That is sad.  I fink I'll be seeing a nice vet who sometimes does locum werk at the practice.  Ma likes him. Wheneber there is a locum, Ma makes sure it is knot "that old man"--he was a very uninspiring substitute that did knot impress Ma.  At All.  :lol  They always know exactly who she means too.  :lol:  He is the very last resort they use when they need someone to cover at the clinic.   

Spirit, who sees Ma heading his way wif Neosporin spray  :eek 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hello me freends!

Dis knot so much a gud day today. Yoo see, we gottid sum noo obs me long-lost brodder Cap'n Jack. Him habs a pain in hims neck. Sinst momma-bear can't eggsplain, I will try me best. Ifn yoo habs any suggeshun, we will take dem.

So it started in MARCH where he hadda pain in hims neck, den he got fed gobble-patters-

Gabapentin

Dis medicashun...and den cortisone and he gottid better. Den dis summer he wuz well and wuz habbing a supplement obs glucosamine to halp him butt nobody knows ifn it reelly halped. Den in SEPTEMBER it startid again. Dey puttid him bakk on GA-BA-PEN-TIN and he got bettah. Den he got hisown lymph nodes swelled up, dey tested him fur tick diseases, did a blood work, did X-RAY in hisown neck, cytology, biopsies....Nothing showed anyfing. He gottid 2 rounds obs antibiotics and he gottid bettah.

Yesstirday it startid agin. Hisown momma says his head iz always to da right becoze it hurts ifn he turns it to da left. All vertebras seems in place (per da X-RAY). Dey wonner ifn it is a nerve dat might be squished. and dey do knot know who to turn to or who to see anymore. A neurologist/CT scan? Dr Couto? Acupuncture? Dey awr tired obs habbing negatibe results on anything. Hisown momma iz a nurse, so she knows plenty obs stuff and habs a pretty gud unnerstanding obs how a body werks. Butt she doesn't know wot's wrong wiff Cap'n Jack.

Plus hisown momma is gonna gibs birth to a baby in January and dey just want Jack to be healfy and well to be a gud big brodder.

Fank yoo fur reeding and ifn yoo habs anee idea, I will tell Cap'n Jack's momma!

Yoor freend who iz healfy

Charlie

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Yes, Charlie, I think Dr. Cooltoes wuld habs some helpful things to say.    Plusalso, pleese be sure that Cap'n Jack's Momma is using a harness for him for his leash and knot putting his leash on his collar!

Ivy

three girls fall halo

:wave

Mister Charlie myownmomma says a CeeTee or EmmAreEye are probly in order, if the hexrays did not show anything wrong. Plus also, she wunnrrs if the looked down in hisown shoulder cause sometimes things hide down there.  Sometimes it can happen that a tendon or ligamenting can "calcify" and cause everything to get outta whack above it.  If they can identify *where* the issue is, it will make suggesting treatment easier.  Acupucturing and lazering and chiropractic and different meds (have they tried a muscle relaxer like robaxin?) can all be helpful for the rite problem.

Maybe Captin Jack needs some unicorn pills like me!!!  :D

It was very windy today but not too much rainings.  Momma got my pills ordered and they are sposed to be ready tamarrow.   :thumbs-up

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants 

We sure hope they can help Cap'n Jack. Maybe a MRI & like Cherry says be sure they are using a harness.  Mom says a baby coming & a sick dog usually dont turn out too well for the dog.  So we will keep our paws crossed.

The weather turned BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR today & it is suppose to stay till tomorrow. We wore our winter coats today but are now safe & warm inside & on our way to bed. 

HUGS to all Daphne & Bitzi

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants

*****ANNOUNCEMENT*****

i JUST SENT OUT THE DRAFT OF THE 2020 MAILING LIST.  PLEASE LOOK IT OVER CAREFULLY FOR CORRECTIONS AND LET ME KNOW ASAP.  

I had a little "incident" with it and lost the first run through with all the changes and had to recreate it from memory!  :rolleyes: 

If any of our beloved lurkers would like to be included, please message me your name, address, and email and I'll add you in.