The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello me freends!

I habs been absint and I yam sorry, I will just jump in and pretend noffing happined!

Happy birthday to ebberbuddy who had birfdays!

I hope all who had surgeries awr betttah and A-OK now!

I habs been absint becoze I had knot been feeling gud. I had a nightmare and woke up crying and crying and my fut got numb becoze I felt asleep onnit and I thot I had lost it. Den I wuldn't dance fur my fud anymore, but I wuld still eet. I did knot reelly enjoyed eeting, nor walkies nor momma-bear's voice, nor Mystic's antics, nor Zorro del galgo's hugs. I wuzn't sick, just...I dunno, maybe it wuz da weadder, I will knot tell!

Butt now I yam bakk to being bettah and dancing and enjoying my walkies and momma-bear's belly rubs!

So I yam bakk wiff chatting wiff my freends!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Miss Jennifer????    Whot are you trying to tell us?    We want :digicam !

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Charlie!   I hope you are feeling better and dancing and cuddling wif Momma Bear! 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

1 hour ago, sabrina said:

My only suggestion for revenge is when let in, rush to the water bowl for a drink, than walk away.  That lector with stool guard is like a giant shovel. It scopes up a L O T of water.  Walk away & you will see water all over the kitchen floor.

Oh, Bitzi.  :bow2Wutta gud ideer.  Ifn Mummy eber duz sumfing like dat to me, I'm gonna do dat!

Charlie, wut's life wiffowt back scratch dancing?

Miss Jen......... ????

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hiya!  

Mistress had a nice birthday and I waited until affer midnite so it was the next day before I had the collapsing back end prollem again. :( This was knot as bad as lass time and we know what to do now. Mistress juss gets me to lay down and eat cookies and in a haff hour, my leggies work again. I’m a bit wobbly today, but I showed her! She checks now to see iffen any of the naybor dogs are out before lettin me out so I won’t run wiff them and affer supper the coast was clear, but I ran and ran and did digdig all by myownself. :o

Oh Charlie, you gots trubble wiff your feets knot workin rite too? I hope you’re back to feelin happy again soon!

Andipants, I’m glad you’re feelin bedder. You juss take it easy for a while, K?

Battle, you shore are a hampsum young man! You said your Albus kitteh is beeg and fat. Is that troo? And Hermione is still skared?

Pippin, my Mistress also battles the leafs. I suppose we’re lucky cause at leest we don’t hafta bag em up. She juss puts em on a beeg tarp and dumps em on the curb then the beeg vacuuuum truck comes to suck them up.

Bitzi, your muzzle shubble is genius!

Summer! You got a brudder or seester?!?!? 

Back to bed, I gots to rest my pawpaws.

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

.Mom sez after seeing all those other houndies yesterday when she took me for my teef cleaning that she reeelly misses having 2 dogs. And den today like a miracle an email about possibly another haul wif more greyhoundies came in. :pinkele so mom sed ok, put us in the list

Edited by Jenbo

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Since we is gunna hab to hab our Tanksgibbing AND our Christmas celebrations and dinners outside on da lanai, Mama boughts us a second Christmas tree today! 

She says dat she needs da extra cheer and please don't judge us to be a crazy family! We can reed da calendar, we just like da pretty lights!

Molly McFestive.

124874602_10220102640650958_997082581591

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Go Molly and family! Mom looked for some Christmas lights today and is gonna start decorationg her desk and her living room too Whatever makes you happy, she says. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Bitzi :shakefinger:lol

What a pretty tree, Molly McFestive:D

I thought that the dastardly boosh was never completely killed, just sort of ... withered. doG, I miss Joe T Reporter :(

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!:rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

AndiPants, tank yu fur da dastardly bush storey. I wernt heer wen dat happend butt yu'da thunk mom wooda rememburred it. Da old gal iz luusin it sumtimez.
my nuu foster tu be sissy is Rita. Her wuz suppose tu come over Nov 11 tu JFK butt her needed tu be revaxxed. Now itz lookin like mid Janrooary, butt her will land in Chicagoo an habs tu hitchhike toward dissaway.

Molly, nice tree! An lookie dat flaminko photobombin yu!

Charlie, sorry yu gots sleepy ouchie foot. Lila, dat wuz berry nice dat yuu wated til affer Mistress' birfday tu habs rumble end agin. Nice trick gettin treats fer it.  ;)

Liddle Hada,
short on legs an 'parently short on funny storiez

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud Moansday! Mom iz nawt feelin it tuday, her head iz hurtin for no reason. Oh, one reason, dat Roman cried to go poop last nite, and den diddnt. We did, tho! 

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Bitzi, I feel better that there's someone in the stoolguard club wif me besides Nate.  I LIKE your idea ob spreading water about wif my new built in shovel. Wif the new floor, Ma is always fussing about water dribbling when we drink.  :devil

Summer and Miss Jen!  :yay 

Charlie, what a uncomfy experience to lose you leg and then to lose the joy in all the funnest things in your life.  I'm glad you're all better!

Lila, I'm glad Mistress and you hab a plan for when you get the wobbly legs.  A plan makes eberyfing easier to face. :kiss2  And you still get your running and digging time! :yay 

Molly, that's a great tree for Chrispmix!  No judging here.  We each gotta do what we need to get frew all this.  Enjoy those outdoor celebrations.

Am I rememberating wrong?  I fink Joe T first met that boosh when he was minding his own beeswax, just trying to poop, and he took a step backward only to be assaulted upon his behind end by that self same boosh.  I fink that boosh deserved all the pee coming its way. :D 

Hey Hada!

Well, nuffin' is east for anyone right now.  In addition to a lector on my head I now hab a sore in by rear.  It's about the size ob a qwarter--or so Ma says.  I can't see it.  It seemed to come up out ob nowhere yesterday.  Ma's spraying me if antibiotical spray and trying to concoct some way to bandich it, butt success in that direction seems unlikely on account ob its location, on my butt.  This may end up in a vet visit for me. <_<  What do you bet that Ma will tell the vet and the techs that I ate poop. :angry:

Oh wait, we did hab a funny happening last night.  Ma keeps my first aid kit in the coat closet so she opened that closet door last night to retrieve the kit so she could minister unto me. :D  That was about 10PM
Well, my Old Girls kept
 hearing noises when they were trying to go to sleep, butt they thought it was just catties playing.  About 3AM Ma waked up to a lot ob thumping and caterwauling so she looked for the catties.  She finally thought to open the coat closet door....and out comes a disgruntled Tinker!  Back to be Ma went only to be roused a few moments later by more feline wailing.  Back to the closet she went.  This time Timex came out.  Why didn't he come out when Tinker did?  :dunno  He's a weirdo!

Spirit 

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

You are exactly right about that dastardly boosh, Spirit :nod And the rest of your post made me :lol

Congratulations on your :chip Miss Jen!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

It's a beautimous bloo sky day in Mary Land today, just a leetle chilly wif the temprachurs in the fortylebens.   We wore our fleece coats for our walkie wif Momma this morning.

Ummm, Charlie?  When we were on our walk past the neighborhood pond, there were two ob your Oh Canada geese swimming in the pond.   Please take them back.    

Plusalso, there wuz a Great Bloo Heron fishing in the pond.   He belongs here cuz he is from the Chesa-peek Bay!

Oh!  :eek   Kittehs trapped in the closet!  hee hee    I bet they were noisy!

:yay  Miss Jenbo and Summer!

Molly McChristmas, that is a nice tree!  This year it is OK to habs your tree up early cuz eberywon needs a leetle Chrismix right now.  We will knot hab our tree up until December cuz Momma and Daddy buy a live tree and it wuld be crispy by Noo Years if we put it up now!

We are waiting for some contractor to come to gib us an estimate ob how much bikkie monies it will cost to power wash one side ob our house, the side that faces north.  :dunno     Momma sed something about the HOA doing inspections and sending letters all ober the neighborhood to tell peeples whot they habs to fix!  Our neighbor across the street got a letter telling him that his dribeway wuz knot black enuf?  :crazy   

Ivy, knot a fixer

three girls fall halo

:wave   Hi Battle and Miss Soosan!   Plusalso Hamish and the kittehs! 

three girls fall halo

Ivy since pressure washing is a super easy chore, maybe your rents should compare the cost of da service guy verses da cost of buying a half decent pressure washer machine of your berry own?

Molly McPennypincher!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hi All:

If anyone is inclined could you please bote fur Greyhound Adoption of Ohio in this shelter challenge :hope :hope :hope :hope.

https://www.shelterchallenge.com/shelterchallenge

Mummy lumped up all da holidaze boxes and will unpack tomorrow between clients.

Isabella who says yur bote iz yur bark (boice) please bote

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Hello my Friendlies!

Gonna be rainings all morning but drier this affernoon.  Then rainings all days until Friedday!!!  :yikes   But we are getting litsa snowing in the mountains and all the skiers are really essited.  :dunno 

Mister Charlie we're glad you're feeling more better now.  That musta been kinda scaryfying!!!

Miss Lila, you do you sweet girl!!  :kiss2  (Momma sended that, not me!!!  Not that I don't like you... but...  um...  moving on!)

Miss Ivy it sounds like living in a Ach Oh Ay is a litta work for the peeples!!

Miss Summer and Miss Jen!!!  WE NEED DETAILS!!!!!!   :shakefinger

Mister Spirit Momma says we have had some really bad poop eaters around here and it's the nastiest habit ever!!!!  :eek  There's nothing worser than poop breath!!!  She says.  :rolleyes:  Oh.  Momma says get some toddler pants for your greebus woond on your butt!!!!

Miss Molly we love your tree!!!  And since we gots Chro=ispmix stuff up all the year around we don't have much to comment about!!!  ;) 

I hope Miss Fancypants and Miss Paris and Mister Zeke-aroni are doing good!!!

Nothing essiting going on around here.  We are having grosheree delivery.  Lately it's gotten to be a sort of game to figger out what we will and won't get outta our orders!!  

Wishings for a Magnificent Munderday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :P

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom