The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

Belated   :balloonparty     Molly

:confetti   Mistress    :confetti

Any update on Andi?  Wasn't she getting a cast change today  :dunno

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battle says HELLO!!

125259307_10220097043151024_730088012641

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hello my Friendlies!

Sheesharoni I have missed SO MUCH!!!!  I am just gonna jump in like usual.

:confetti  Happy Birthday Miss MOlly!!!  :confetti 

:confetti  Happy Birthday Miss Jerilyn!!!!  :confetti  

Mister Battle looks so growed up!!

Let's see!!  I am feeling good, and more cleared up cause Momma isn't drugging me silly!!!  My docter said my leggie looked great when he changed my casting this morning - just one little open spot from the surgery - and I am not in any painings, so she's gonna cut back some on my loopy meds!!  BUT I gotta stay really really qwiet and not move around too much so it heals up good and riteawaykwik!!!!  That just means more nappings for ME!!  :D 

I was gonna postie a picher of me but my lapper topper is being weerd.  Maybe tamarrow.

Back to sleep for me!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee    Good morning!

Hi!  It's me!  Cherry! cherries-sm.png      I am soooooooo glad to see that AndiPants is feeling better and it looks like she is no longer seeing :pinkele anymore!    (But she wuz bery funny wif those crazy pills....)   Anyway,pleese be sure that you stay quiet and :nappy a lot so your leg can heal.

Momma and I went out for my pre-brekkie walk at 5 ob the am and it is cloudy wif just one or two stars peeking out from the clouds.   Last night after our nighttime walk we were almost home and there wuz a deer in our neighbor's yard!   She just looked at us thru the darkness and I looked at her and then we went home.   Those deer will eat all ob eberywon's plants and they eben ate my neighbor's bush!

Battle, that is such a gud :digicam ob you!    When is your negst show?  

Momma and I are just waiting for Ivy and Daddy to wake up so it is nice and quiet in the house right now!  Time for my post-brekkie :nappy 

Cherry cherries-sm.png

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

A bit late but that's because Mum is a bit useless at letting me have my turn to do my online stuff... 

Happy birthday Mollie :balloonparty

Happy birthday Mistress :blowcandle

Happy good recovering Andipants! :getwell

Nice pic Battle! :digicam

Zeke I am sorry you felt not good and Guest's arm made its way into your mouth :(

I am doing mostly sleeping but have met up with my labradork friend for walks :D

Love to you all, Velvet :nappy

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

Battle, you're looking real grown up there.  Miss Jennie is right, your eyeballs are full ob soul. :nod 

AndiPants!  I'm glad you are healing up and that your first cast change went great! :yay 
I rememberate MoMo being crated when Ma was at werk when Mo busted her leg.  At least you won't hab to do that.  There was lots ob walking sedately in the yard to potty while leashed to the old ball and chain Ma.

Cherry Pie, I don't suppose those deer can convince your neighbors that they, the deer, are providing free purning services?  :lol 

Velvet, that sounds like a nice walk wif our friend.

Thanks. Miss Banessa, for the reminder to Ma to maybe look at a vet behaviorist.

Spirit 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

8 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

Good Sunnyday! Looks like we had sum rain obernite. It iz still feelin way too warm for fall.

:wow   Weer freezin!  Only twentyfourlebenty pedigrees wen we got up.

Belated Happee Birfday Miss Mistress  :confetti

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Those deer will eat all ob eberywon's plants and they eben ate my neighbor's bush! Well, I hope it was a dastardly boosh! Who remembers that reference?

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Miss Jennie Mama says dat she remembers about da 'dastardly bush'!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Momma remeberates the "dastardly bush"!  

We had some sunnyshine after our walk this morning but now it is cloudy again!

AndiPants, I'm really glad you are doing better!   Just be bery careful and :nappy a lot!  That shuld knot be hard!

Deer probiding "Free pruning services"   :lol 

We are habing a quiet Sunnyday today while Daddy watches the golf tournament.   We will be going on a fambly walk later this afternoon!

Ivy, lubbing my walks! 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Battle, Mummy says yu iz most beautismos

Mummy pulled owt all obs da holisaze boxes as we put up da tree on Nobember seventeenthlebben. Mummy neeeds dat holiday cheer this year big tyme.

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Mistress is it your birthday ?  We hope it was a Happy one & we wish you a Happy Year.

Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Battle, you are a bonnie Scottish Houndie!!  Kisses to you and your brudder Hamsammich.  

AndiPants, good to hear from you!  

Zeke, I'm sorry you are not comfortable and hope you can feel better.  In the meantime, please don't chomp the mamaperson's arm (or any other body part).  'K?

It's sunny and bright here, not much going on except a family gathering at the house across the street.  You'd think it should look warm but it doesn't because of naked trees and the wintry angle of the shadows.  That's kinda sad.  Ya know what I mean?

Everybody have a wonderful Sunnyday!

Miss Noo Carol

Could someone please post the story of the dastardly bush?

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hello my Friendlies!

It is mostly sunning rite now, but I think it's lying!!!  We're sposed to have more rainings later on.  :bugeye  I have to have this big boot thingy on to keep my casting dry all the time and I do NOT like it!!!

Hmmmm...  Momma says the "Dastardly boosh" was a boosh up in Oh!Canada that our Angel friendly Joe T Reporter would run into on his daily walkies.  He would pee on it and try to kill it, cause it had poky stikery things all over it!!!  :eek   Momma thinks she rememmerates that he did eventchually kill it, but it tooked a long time!!!

Oh Mister Zeke!!!  Please try and not put your Momma's arm in your mowth!!!!  :yikes   If I can be good with getting my casting changed, you can do it too!!!  Oh and poor Mister Nate!!!  Maybe he gets scareded cause he can't see stuff so good???

Miss Cherry you guys see so many of thise deers!!!  :nod 

Miss Velvet I think those noce walkies with your Friendly sound really nice!!  :thumbs-up 

Hey Miss Ducky!?!?  Any more news about your new family member coming???  I have forgotted her name tho.  :( 

Miss Izzy, Momma mite put up our Chrispmix tree too.  I'm not sure where, but she's thinking about it.

Yesserday Momma and Daddy maded all kinds of klanky noisy noises in the kichen!!!  It disturbed my :nappy   They cleaned out all the old plates and bowls and mugs and glasses cause we got some new ones - 2 YUGE boxes to go to the Goodwill now!!

Wishings for a satisfying Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Was it a YUCK-A (YOO-KA?) we run into dem, Roman hazzent learnt yet and he gets poked and cries. Mom's xmas wish iz for himz to have brains in himz skull, she says it's like a marble in a spray can in dere.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

A marble in a spray can?  Oh my that's cold!!!  Also very very funny.

I too remember the dastardly boosh. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Gud fur yoo Summer fur lerning to be alone. I don't like it - I reely reely don't - and it duzn't madder if Uncle Nick is in da house, iffen mummy is KNOT dare I roo to da hebbens until sumhow she muss heer me and she comes back. She sez she is running errands, BUTT iffen running is inbolbed, why wood she KNOT bring me wiff her? I no how to run. :youcrazy 

Ennyhoo I don't do nuffink crazee when she leebs da house. I'm juss KNOT happy. It's cuz I'm KNOT used to it anymoor. Summer, I hope yer mum swintchiz to werking at home again soonest. :goodluck 

We lubs goldiefinchiz! :beatheart 

Mummy's been tackling da gazillion and won leefs dat always fall in da frunt and back garden ebery yeer. It's juss her doing it dare is trees all around da proppity who fink day're da gift dat needs to keep on gibbin <_< so it takes menny daze ober da autumn to bag 'em all up and take dem to da dump (haha! I sed dump!) :hehe  She is gedding older now doh, so when she duz yard werk her mussles hurt and she gets heddake. Ha! Wut a :snow ! Doh I don't suppose I can talk since I nap all day. 

:balloonparty Happy belatid burfday, Molly!  Foor yeers ode alreddy?? Oh me gudniss. Time goes so fast.

ca1a20_f8b571f4fa004644a489652204b4a164~Happy belatid burfday Ms Jerilyn! 

Haha, AndiPants is hi as a kite and writing all funny like!  Well as long as da drugs is werking weeze happy and laffing (KNOT wiff yoo, doh. At yoo :P ) Oh I see da gud drugs is KNOT being gibben no moor. Dat meens yooze much moor beddah and don't need dem, hooray! :yay 

Battle :wub: 

Guest, so sorry to heer yoo got yur hand eeten. And poor Zeke :( We hope da gabbypencils and da happy pills halp. Mummy did knot gib dem to Merlin fur his separashin anxiety cuz wiff condishuning he got ober it, butt he wuz KNOT in any pain. Howsumebber a cuppla yeers after his stroke when he got emoshunally frail she did gib him sum happy pillz and dey halped his angsiety a bit. We also no a houndie wiff sebeer SA hoo took dem and dey REELY halped her. So, we hope dey halp Zeke too! :goodluck :kiss2 

Cherry! Sebben o'clock ob da ay em playgroops :huh2 :youcrazy Dat wood NEBBER happen heer. ca1a20_5a69ca03781e4385adfabfb361f89c4e~ :lol: 

Da "dastardly boosh" :rofl It wuz afoor my time BUTT mummy tode me da storey! 

It is grey and nasty heer. Da sun wuz out dis morning when mummy wuz finishing her book (witch wuz KNOT sunny :unsure - geez, Kerouac and his binge-drinking, it's enough to put one off alcohol for life! :sick) butt a cuppla hours later it got grey and it habs stayed dat way. It is dat nasty grey dat dribes hoomans nutty or bums dem out. Weeze apposed to get beeg winds (KNOT frum me) dis afternoon so mummy dis sum moor leef raking while I sooperbized her, and den she habbed sum miso soop (which, I hasten to add, she did KNOT share wiff me) wiff noodils and now she's going to watch sum Start Trek and BSG because she is a beeg loser.  ca1a20_de5488de8abb41fe8879a2eab875e429~

Hello Isabella! Spirit! Merc! And eberywon else I misst.

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Auntie Ann, that STINKER, that RAT FINK, told Ma that she saw me eating one ob my turdles. :angryfire :blush  Ma finks that prolly explains yesterday's mystery, The Case ob the Missing Turdles.  Now a stool guard has been ordered for me and I'll be required to wear a lector in the yard again. :crying  It's mortifying.  I wonder what I shall do for revenge? :devil  I'm eager for suggestions from the fertile minds here in the Chat Club.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Spirit join the club.  I wear a lector with a stool guard any time I go into the yard. I also eat rabbit poo, bird seed. My only suggestion for revenge is when let in, rush to the water bowl for a drink, than walk away.  That lector with stool guard is like a giant shovel. It scopes up a L O T of water.  Walk away & you will see water all over the kitchen floor.

I hope this info is of use to you,  Your friend Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina