The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

:rofl     Did you see the banner that Misser Jeff did today?   :rofl 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

:rofl     Did you see the banner that Misser Jeff did today?   :rofl 

I hadn't notissed butt Mummy bin sayin  "It's Friday de firteef ob 2020.  Gee, wut cud go rong?"

Ivy, I don't like tu habs muh futs chopped eever.  Mummy is kwite bad at it.  Fortunately she gibs me :cheese wen she duz it :whisper and den mops de bluds offn de floor)

Happee Birfday Molly Mecker McPoodlePants!!

:baloons

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Ms. Stacy da Hippie Chick and herbs sistants do owrs. We are berry nice for dem, cept Fuzzy iz a Drama Queen!

Mom iz dun wibs da credit union, dey were unhelpful--den tuday, magically dey found da lost check! No pology will be forfcomin, she iz sure. Ebberyfin else she has sent owt haz arribed--eben cross country to Ms. Chris.

Miss Susan, neggs time hold owt for Culvers burger.:P

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

125345557_10220089007630141_420790795579

Today is ma 4th birthday! Ma Mama's name was Lucille Ball! So far I gots two Burpdog cookies and lots of squirrel chasing time. I also gots ma berry own Facetime call frum ma kidlets! Der Mama told dem dat it was ma birfday and dey wanted to call ME and say Happy Birthday! I neber had a video call all for myownself before!! 

Molly McMatureladynow!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Molly, I can't believe you are 4 already! Happy birthday pretty girl!  :balloonparty

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Just stopping by to see how AndiPants is doing or should we say flying ?

Daphne & Bitzi off to dreamland

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Dat Roman, he inbented a noo game. Furst he takes himz choo, and flings it in da air. Den he pounces on it a foo times. DEN he gets da butt tuck zoomies round da room. Mom holds herbs breff, cos he steps on mah bed and Fuzzy durin himz frap. DEN he choos da choo. What a ding-a-ling!

I habs been actin weird--I came ober and let Mom pet and pet me. I habs to wear mah lector in case I habs a sore spot :unsure

I AM doing more GoOdEr!!!  But I GeT so SLeeeeeep_Y!!

MomMoma sayS I gottA go back To the hospital tamarrow to geT mY casting chAnGed..  I can't POstIE till Later.  Maybe MomMomma will.

That's All from HERE foR today mY Friendlies!!

Kisses anD Dreams!!

NiTEY NITE!!

:nappy:nappy:nappy

Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Stuff getting lost in the mail is frustamating.  Momma uses auto payments for most of her bills.  Specially for a regular monthly amount.  She juss sets hers up in her banking and BAM, dey send out the payment right on time every months right into the payees account and nothing ever gets lost, or late, or nuffin.  No wasted paper either!  Been doing it that way for years and years and years, and not any problems yet.  Da money gets put in our account that way too.  Every first of the month, a deposit.  Den payments for thinks like health insurance go out.  Water bill, cable bill, electric bill, car and homeowners insurance.  All that "normal" stuff.  No stress, no worrying about the mail.  Momma remembers you have "security concerns" but this stuff has been around a long time now--it really is the "new normal" for most folks.  

A terrible thing has happened!!  Owr yard has shrunk!  Momma put up a fence!  Just so we can't get to a whole hunk of owr yard cause she put down grass seed and she says it needs a gud solid two weeks to get germs.  Germs?  Why wood she be growing germs???  It makes no sense so brudder and me juss sit and stare at the fence.  Wondering WHY?  WHY?  It's too much for a puppy to handle.

Gotta go!  Brudder is teaching me all about sneaky digging and how to avoid getting a spanking for it!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Anuvver wetanwindee Satonday heer in Reel Engaland.

Nutmeg xpekting luntch too appear at ennee minnit.

Ar yu lissning Mum?

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Gud hoomid Satonday! Dat Roman, he got no brains. Mom sez, go poop, me and Fuzzy go poop. Himz wants to meet all da peeple, and da doggies, and himz forgetted what to do. 

Happee Burpday Miss Mistress!

Hey friends! 

Zeke, how did Guest's armature end up in you mouf? :eek  I hope you pain gets helped by da farmaseuticals.  :nod 

The last 3-4 days hab felt like summer butt we're back to chilly fall temps now. The sun is shining!

Molly, I hope your 4th birfday was splendid!
Look!  Dare you are looking spiffy in your hat!

How frustrating for Miss Banessa about those lost checks and the lackadaisical attitude ob the credit union. They are apposed to be about their customers!

Battle, a smaller yard is frustrating for sure.  What is it about these humans and their grasses?

Gino, it sounds like Nate is a bit too much like you.  He can be real snarky.  We're knot sure whether he is just a stinker or whether it is related to his lack ob vision.  Ma's knot generally frilled at being growled at.  

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hi!   Today wuz playgroop day!   There were lebendyleben houndies there today and we ran A LOT!   Then we stood around and got petted by hoomans.  :D      There wuz a lady who came by wif a boxer poopie but she did knot come into the park, just walked the poopie around the outside ob the fence.    She wuz a beeeg poopie, 18 months old.   Plusalso she got all eggsited when one ob us went to the fence to meet her but her Momma sed she wuz tooooooo rambunkshush to come in.   The hoomans were glad about that.  The lady thot there wuld be no one there at 7 ob the clock on a Sattiday morning!   Ha!   We sooprised her!

Battle!   Your yard is shrunken?   Whot is it wif hoomans and their grasses?  :dunno    

It's Mistresses birthday?   Happy Birthday!  :confetti 

AndiPants, how are you feeling today?   Are you still on all those funny drugs?   I hope you feel better!

It is a beautimous bloo sky day here in Mary Land today, just a leetle cool this morning but the temprachur will be getting up into the fiftylebens, so it will be warmer later.    Perfekt for our fambly walk!

Ivy, heading off for :nappy before our fambly walk

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I am proud to announce that as of today, the middle of November, North Dakota finally has a statewide mask mandate! 😮😮👍👍. It took the Interim State Health Officer to do it but it has happened. 

Allow me to say I am SO tired of being held up as a (rightfully) horrible example in the national press.

AndiPants, you just keep on being you and healing. Your posts are delightful. Enjoy your peenk unicorns. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Ohh, happy burfdey Miss Mistress!!!!

Lubs, Wee Battle and Wee Hamish and Big Fat Albus, and Nekkid Nikita, and Hermione from under the couch, very shyly

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hey, Lila, what kinda special license is Mistress getting?  Where is she gonna go?  How's she gonna get there?  Are you gonna ride shotgun? :D 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Happy birthday Jerilyn!  I hope you and Lila had a lovely day and special treats. :balloonparty

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Lucy, Mom sez check wibs your tortunarian for a veterinarian behaviorist, dat iz how she iz workin me owt. Iffn you talk to Ms. Kim wibs da group, she can get yoo in touch w/ Dr. Ng.