The WFUBCC Edition 201 No Peeple Allowed!

This is Hebbenly George!

I do decree dat this edition of the WFUBCC is PEEPLE FREE.  Dats rite!!!  No hoomans cause yu don't no how to behave rite!

So!  Dis is a chat club for houndies, kittehs, dunkeys, chickens, and anything but hoomans!

Da main rule, besides NO HOOMANS, is dat yur KNOT allowed to let it rip indoors, m'kay?  Either variety, iffen yu catch my drift.  

Der has been a lot of water under da bridge since dis here club was formed.  A lot of critters habs come and gone.  Most of the original crew are gone to hebben.  Some peeple have just drifted away.  But fru fick and fin, dis club is here for all houndies and friends to share stories and ask qweschuns and just habs a gud time.  And even to share sadness.  So, after recent events in da human whirled, I decided to come back and say for this edition only NO HOOMANS!!

Fanks!

Chopper tail and Slammer smiles,

George

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy howdy! Liddle Hada is numero uno here!

Hey hebbenly George, our humans are allowed to feed us, si?

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Ooooooh!    I am number three!   Thanks Heabenly George! 

Ivy, houndie, knot hooman

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Umm, okay, dis me, Gino, sumtimes da MEAN GENE cos I bitted my momma. Dat means I gotta wear mah lector a lot, specially on walks.

I gots me sister Fuzzy Britches McGoo and me stoopid pooopie brudder Roman NONONONOCAT.

Sumtimes we don't get along, but dat's hokay.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Dis me, Summer like the seeson. I'm here and hope to catch up wif you, my frends, more often. I will add some snax too probaboblye probablitee prolly some time over the weekend. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Linus and Jazz checking in. They can't remember what you thought of kittehs, Hebbenly George, so they will just sit up top of this handy bookshelf right over here. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I found a cow hoof underneath de bed! It was ma lucky day!

Molly McLucky!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Molly, we watched our Mamaperson haul all sorts of weird stuff out from under her bed when the waterbed died two years ago but knot a cow hoof. 😮. We did a lot of supervising when that all happened m

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

HI! Dis is Hope & Candy :gh_run2popping in to introjuice ourownselves.  Mama has been reading the club to us for awhile now and finally let us tic.  She said Gracie Mae used to pop in every once in a while before she went to the Bridge. We are both black with white toesies and have been in prison :wow but not because we are bad girls.    Molly, we have never had a cow hoof but it sure sounds good.  We get chew bones before bed and sometimes bully sticks. Those are yummo!    

Hope the good girl

Candy :bounce1

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Hi Hope & Candy :wave

Molly, did you look under the bed for the rest of that cow?

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:wave   Hi Hope and Candy! We get speshal chew bones on Sundays, but momma sometimes forgets now cuz we used to get them after they got home from church but now she watches church on her phone and forgets our chew bones.  Any suggestions on how to get hoomans to rememberate that they habs to gib us chew bones? :rules 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:wave  Little Hada, Ivy & Mercury.  Ivy, we all run in after last potties and stand at the door where the chew bones are hidden and won't move until Mama gets us some. Our big dufuss foster bro is a big help that way.  Mama has a hard time making him move anywhere :lol , unless food is involved.  

Hope the good girl

George you saved the day.

:wave Hope & Candy  :welcome

I dont know what number we are but whatever we are glad to see you all

Daphne & Bitzi who had another great weather day but time for bedtime

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

I did KNOT look for da rest of da cow! Good idea! I used to gets dem all da time and dey kept ma teeth looking reel good. Den da place we gets dem frum started sending us hoofs dat were sort of brittle, and I wood eat too much of dem and den throw up. I tink we needs to find sum reel hard hoofs. Maybe I need to find harder cows? 

Molly McTaughtful.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hope and Candy, that is a gud idea to stand by the treet cabinet!  I habs a problem cuz I don’t go into the kitchen but I will send my sisser Cherry 🍒 in cuz she knows right where the chew bones are and she is really gud at begging for treats! 

Ivy

three girls fall halo

Me, Gino, iz a tuxie boy too. I gibs mom da big sad eyes and sumtimes a leetle bark to let herbs know it iz time for treats, eeets, walkies, bed, gettin up, whotebber!

Mah brudder iz a beeg galoot, too! Himz tries to stop da walkies, but mom sez, "G, take da lead!" and I keep goin. Himz likes to stand in da way in da howse. Jokes on him, mom iz a big galoot too and she just pushes him.

Mom wants to say, cow hooves iz too stinky for dis howse. 

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hebbenly George! We can always count on you to safe the day! Thank goobniss the Club is back. I'm a vary old lady and me and my Mistress need alla the support and friends that we can get.

Hey it's Hope and Candy! I know them! They are my friends from crost the Mishagan Lake! On my birthday I posted a pitcher of me wiff a noo lammie, it was from them! I'm glad you're here ladies!

I never chewed a hoof, but I did see sum reel live cows once.

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Hola!

Nise to meet you, Hope an Candy.  I fink I know you, but mebbe knot.  I am the most tawkatib of the 3 Galgo gurls in my fambily.  Si, we allays get "bones fer dogs" (that is whot we call inny treet) when we come inside, so we allays run to the kichen,

Oh, Gino, you are KNOT sposed to bite the Mom!

It wuz annudder lovely day inna Berg.  We dint do much, tho.  One ob Moms faborit klients is goin to the Bridge tomorra. She haz stayed wiff him a lot ober the yeers, an feels like he is part ob the fambily. His Mom an Dad aksed Mom if she wanted to come say goodbye to Oreo, so sted ob walkin us, she went to tell her sweet frend she loves him one last thyme.:brokenheart

Laila Mariposa

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Good Morning!  This is Cherry.   Thank you Heabenly George for this shiny noo happy Club!   Momma and I went out for my morning potty break at 4:30 and it is chilly and dark and there is a brite moon and we saw Miss Venus bery low in the sky and Misser Orion too.     Ivy is knot awake yet.

Today is our playgroop day!   Hope and Candy, we go to greyhoundie playgroop EBERY Saturday right after the sun comes up!   Today we are meeting at 7 ob da clock.   I lubs playgroop cuz I get to run wif my frends and then we all stand around and get petted by hoomans.   Whot's knot to like?   :D   

Cherry cherries-sm.png

three girls fall halo

Hope, what kind of houndie is your "big dufuss foster bro"?

I mineownself am a podenco maneto and I am spanich, yup from Spain. Dats my picture in mom's siggy. I got shorty legs but I am knot a corgy! My sister Lulu is spanich podenco too but her got regular legs. Iggy bro chubby Charlie is da tinkle trouble around here so mom habs to decorate with pee pee pads. Den ders Georgie Girl who gots really long legs cuz hers a greyhoundie. We sleep, we eat, we chase skwirls, we barkbarkbark when mom comes home.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud morning frendz and fanks  fower the nyoo Club George.  We luk forwurd to sum snaks Summer, Fanks in advantse.

We see kows inna forrist and do KNOT go enneewayre neer thayre hoofs ‘cos thay ar beeg aminals!

Afta free nise sunnee days wiv frostee mornings it iz grey and dull heer butt KNOT wet or windee yet. Mum wayting to see iffn the Powst Offis iz gonna deelivva a parsel be4 we go owt fower ower waak. They sent it to the rong deelivveree offis so we gots no ideeya iffn it kumming tuday or KNOT!

Wagz to awl ower frendz, speshullee ower nyoo wuns, Hope and Candy
:ghplaybow

Nutmeg and Chancey

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Morning' all!  Dis is Candy, ready to start da day.  Miss Molly, I like the thought of a whole cow, but I don't tink it would like you chewing on it's toesies whilst still wearing them!  

Miss Ivy, I would love to send Striker to you to help with the treats. Mama is trying to get rid of him  um, get him dopted today. He has an in-home visit and we will be abandoned whilst they go.  Miss Cherry, Mama showed us pitchers of you at playgroop and it always looks & sounds like so much fun.  I LOVE to play and restle & muzzle joust cause I'm still a baby. 

Miss Hada, you have an international fambly!  How cool.  Striker is a greyhoundie.  We are a foster fambly for the group and that is how Hope & I (& Kyle & Gracie Mae) found our forever home! 

Miss Laila of the Pittsburger, my Daddiman's fambly is from there!  Mama sez she recognizes some of the places in your Mama's pitchers.  It's really hilly there. She sez it's weird to see where you want to go, but to have to drive around the mountain to get there! Very pretty though. 

:waveHi Miss Lila, how are you today?  I would love to come help you digdig your hole!   I tried here but Mama got mad and put up a hex pen to keep me out :angry:. She said she didn't want any broke legs to deal with...pfft.

Gotta go, Mama has to get ready, and we are keeping our paws crost that Striker gets his forever home today.

Candy:gh_run2 

Gud morning!!  It's me, Wee Battle!!  Fanks George for making a noo club!

Miss Molly McPoodle, dem hoofs are nom nom, butt Momma had a vetamarian won time who said too menny dogs swallow dem and den habs to habs sur-jur-ree!  So don't do that!!

A hole cow under the bed!!  That wood be so cool!  We can hear a cow mooing from owr howse!  We don't no where it libs cause it does KNOT libs in our subblevision.  We do KNOT allow "livestock" here.  This morning we also heard a dunkee!  We were wondering was it Miss Dr. Frootcake's?

I hope MIss Andipants comes back cause she is funny!!

I gotta habs dog show skool later today.  Momma is trying reel hard to run wiff me!

Oh, Misser Linus and Misser Jazz?  Hebbenly George lobbed kittehs!  Do KNOT be afeared!  

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Gud morning! :ghplaybow

I habs a noo morning rooteen.  I wake up negxt tu Mummy and she rubs me all ober afore she gits up.  She rubs muh ears and belly and back and legs and wen she stops I air snap at hur and she starts agin.  She a liddle worrit I'm gittin spoilt wiff Daddy gone and hur to muhownself butt wut du I care?:angel

Ivy, yur play groop is meetin at seben in de morning! :eek  Don't yu hab a long dribe tu git dare? 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound