Official Card Exchange Thread

2greyhoundMINI

Another beautiful card arrived today. Thank you, Monica and David. ❤

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, smurfette said:

Another beautiful card arrived today. Thank you, Monica and David. ❤

Hurray! :reindeer

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

I finally got them all out in the mail today.  Whew!  Have been receiving such nice cards - my favorite part of the season!  Thanks everyone for making this a success.  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hurray!

I've gotten a handful now! 

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

2 hours ago, ozgirl said:

Waaaahhhh!!   I've been off GT for MONTHS!! ANd I missed it this year!

I’ll send you a card if you’d like!

I can send your info to everyone if you want and if they want. 
Just pm me your info. 

I think I've received 10 cards now!

Mine are finally going out.

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

• 2 weeks later...

I love having these cards roll in each day. They really make my day brighter. Monica, thank you for organizing this!  :Peace

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

59 minutes ago, macoduck said:

I love having these cards roll in each day. They really make my day brighter. Monica, thank you for organizing this!  :Peace

Me too! 

And you and everyone else is very welcome! :reindeer

If it wasn't for greyhound folks we wouldn't get but 4 or five cards!  Thank you everyone for the great Christmas decorations!!!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

2 minutes ago, AnneGTS said:

:reindeer I received 19 cards so far! Thank you all so much! :heart

Awesome!

Just counted mine... looks like I got 22!

1 hour ago, greysmom said:

If it wasn't for greyhound folks we wouldn't get but 4 or five cards!  Thank you everyone for the great Christmas decorations!!!

Same... non GT cards here this year = 3 so far :blink:

The cards have been wonderful! Thank you to everyone for brightening the Season :Peace

Nadine, your card arrived yesterday from Germany. When I saw the handwriting I said that's Nadine :nod :)

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am so enjoying looking at all the cards and photos of the beautiful doggies.  It has been extra special this year, as we are really not leaving the house very much.

Thank you all for the many cards.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Got a few more today! 

Nadine's came!

I've now received cards from everyone on the list. They are all hanging on a bulletin board and will stay here until at least March. Thank you everyone and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

I think I've received everyone's as well!

Thank you all! They continue to be part of my holiday decorations :reindeer:Peace

On 12/17/2020 at 2:16 PM, FiveRoooooers said:

The cards have been wonderful! Thank you to everyone for brightening the Season :Peace

Nadine, your card arrived yesterday from Germany. When I saw the handwriting I said that's Nadine :nod :)

I'm glad it worked. And my card from camp greyhound is already decorating my dining room all next to all the other lovely cards. ❤ I'm going to take a pic of all of them on the 25th. 😁

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

12 minutes ago, smurfette said:

I'm glad it worked. And my card from camp greyhound is already decorating my dining room all next to all the other lovely cards. ❤ I'm going to take a pic of all of them on the 25th. 😁

I was trying to get my husband to read the german on your card... his company he works for is based in Germany and he's picked up a little German here and there.

Plus he figured with the last name Dietz he should know some LOL

6 minutes ago, 2greyhoundMINI said:

I was trying to get my husband to read the german on your card... his company he works for is based in Germany and he's picked up a little German here and there.

Plus he figured with the last name Dietz he should know some LOL

It says the same in German as it says in English. I thought you might like our traditional christmas and new year's greeting.

42 minutes ago, smurfette said:

It says the same in German as it says in English. I thought you might like our traditional christmas and new year's greeting.

We saw, but I asked if he could read the German part first :D

• 5 weeks later...

I got one more card yesterday, postmarked Dec 8th.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

42 minutes ago, macoduck said:

I got one more card yesterday, postmarked Dec 8th.

Wow...

I'm finding the post office is still "backed up" or whatever the issue is.