Since we have moved house 4 weeks ago our greyhound keeps peeing on the carpet!

We got our Molly at the end of June. She initially had some toileting issues for the first 4 weeks and then they settled...but she always had her accidents in the conservatory in front of the door. We have moved house 4 weeks ago...and in spite of regular walks  every 4 hours and praise...and since moving to this house crate training...she still pees on the carpet in the living room and dining room. I have used the enzyme spray...but she still seems to go on the carpet and I can't understand why. I work from home so she is never left alone ...I am pulling my hair out a bit especially as she never peed on the carpet in the previous house I have no idea why she has started doing this! Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

Greyhounds only give a very subtle signal that they need to go out which is easy to miss. Have her attached to you with her lead so as soon as she crouches down you can firmly say "NO" rush her outside and give her a treat when she does go outside. You can also use a solution of biological clothes washing liquid to clean the area.

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time