Jump to content

Recommended Posts

That's what I call Lily, because she is soooo much more touch-sensitive than my previous greys.  The others had a spot or two where they were sensitive.  Lily doesn't; she's just generally more sensitive, due to her extremely thin coat.  

Anybody else? Full-blown Fingertip, or just one spot?




Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...