The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #200!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I eat is chikken. ;)

I guess we could call it a draw. Mistress spoon fed force fed me some bites so I has sumthin in my tummy for cheez pills. She was a harda$$ about the biscuit tho because I was being sutch a pesto. I was happy to eat after her meetins at 9:30. Funny thin is that she don't like to eat when she first wakes up either, yet she theenks I should. <_<

Andipants, where is your momma going? Is she gonna come bak?

Wags,

Lila, willin to compromise

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Immmmm bakkkkkk. Thanks for noticing I've been gone btw.  🥰

I have been knee deep in making applesauce beginning with picking the apples. But that's done now and the big yoghurt containers thereof are in the freezer. Enuf for a couple years at least. 

Cabin feaver has set in early evidently. I am having trouble with the future look of ND winter and not being able to go out and eat and see people and. And. And. And of course no Maui 😡

Part of my problem is one reaches an age when one doesn't know if one has a spare year just lying around to KNOT travel in. And yes I know there are far worse Covid problems people have but somehow that doesn't seem very comforting right now.   

Miss Kathy wore a skirt!  A real skirt!  Wow 😮  The tea sounds like it was lovely. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I keep askin Mistress for my biskie and cheez pills and she keeps sayin I can't have em cause I didn't eat a single bite of brekkie. Who do you theenk is gonna win?  I would have guessed you, Lila, butt the draw sounds good too. I'm with your Mistress; I have to be up for HOURS in the morning before I can eat food :sick. An enormous mug of black tea and creamer is all I need!

You have a nearby friend cousin, Miss Susan :yay

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

:kiss2 Miss Patsy.  This habs been such a difficult year, full ob restrictions, and changes, and disappointment after disappointment.  All wif no real end in sight.  Winter is almost upon us.  I myownself am reaching the age where I'm knot sure how long I'll hab to enjoy the food, and petting , and snoozing, and sunshine and such.  Pensive.  That's what I am.  Ma's kinda tearful and gloomy too.  I'm bery glad that I can come here too be wif my friends--those how care about me and about whom I care.  :kiss2 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Knee deep in applesauce? I'm visualizing a Ms Patsy version of Lucille Ball stomping grapes. If we don't see pictures in didn't happen.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

8 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Knee deep in applesauce? I'm visualizing a Ms Patsy version of Lucille Ball stomping grapes. If we don't see pictures in didn't happen.

:nod

This is my second year in a row without an apple harvest.  It doesn't seem right to not have my fingers stained with apple juice about now. 

Spirit :kiss2

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hello me freends!

Oh we git up at da crack obs dawn too, butt momma-bear goes to werk, so she habs NO time to tiktik in da murning (eggspect sumtimes when she lets me habs sum freend time!)

Miss Molly, wuz it eben yoo? Wuz dare any ebidence? Innocent till proven I say!

Miss Patsy, momma-bear knows wot yoo mean. She says she iz DYING to git bakk onna plane and leabes fur anodder continent :bugeye I can't belive we awr so hard to live wiff. For myown part, I yam bery happy dat momma-bear iz heer awl da time.

Mystic iz now in herbs "Lemme push dat off da floor/table/dresser and see wot happin" phase. Ebbery hours obs da day or night she knocks sumfing ober. We use to be a peaceful household!

Miss Ducky, momma-bear bought sum obs dose essenshsurl esssenbeven gud-smelling oils frum da place yoo recommendid ages ago so see wot's wot. We can knot wait to receive dem! We hope dey smell gud!

Momma-bear leftid herbs car at da dealer dis murning. Dey said it is in bery gud condition YET dare's so much reparashun to do odderwise it will go BOOM ifn we ride in it and we will lose a wheel. Dat's gud condishun apparently :lol

Dat's awl fur now!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Hola!  Wuz a glorius day inna Berg! We dint do much eggcept hang owt wiff Dad onna porch wile he wuz skrapin paynt.

So that ultra sownd shows sum fickenin an sum thinnin in Dads bladder.:(  He called the odder doc abowt the referril agin, cawse she dint get back to him.  An I fink he is gonna go to a Uroologist in the same plase his elbow surjery doc is.  He hadda get moore anti bioticles frum him---his elbow is still draynin.....poor Dad.

Wow, I dont fink Mom haz ebber injoyed gettin up erly, unless she wuz goin sumplase on baycayshun.  But I bet it IS pritty then, wiff alla the stars an qwiet.

An barkin ob pritty---no, beeeeyoutiful---Miss Nancy, we love that pic!

Miss Susan, that is ahhsum that yer cuzzin is now klose!  An eben bedder that you like her.

Ja, ja, Molly, you fink inny ob us wood knot do the same??? :nod

An ja, ja, Spirit too!  Si, Mom can be a BIT selfish.

Miss Sherrie, we agree wiff those 2 werds!  In fack, we get that chikken a lot!  Si, Dad buys those rotissery chikkens fer hisownself, but we get it too.  An plusalso, owr own chikken that he makes up speshul fer us.:beatheart

Oh, Miss Patsy, Mom can SO unnerstand how you feel.  She duznt fink she haz inny spare yeers ether, just to say, well, I can allays do or go or try NECKST yeer.  No Maui.  No Spane.  An si, is gonna get kold, an fings she haz bin doin will knot be so much fun owtside inna kold.   She is sendin you a hug. :grouphug  An Miss Cynthia too. :grouphug

An Spirit, we are pensib too.  We can also unnerstand why yer Mom is feelin like she duz.  Hugs to her, an you, too. :grouphug

Ja, ja, Charlie, cats loooove to knock fings ober!  That is why, fer yeers, Mom an Dad coodn't hab innyfing nise unless it wuz hangin onna wall.

Mom is happy.  She still haz her Etsy shop, but fer a looooong thyme, there wuz nobuddy buyin innyfing.  She let lotsa fings eggspire.  But ober the last monf, she haz sold 3 fings!  So she put sum moore stuff in, an will put eben moore in soon.  Is good to be inspired, si?  She haz a few fings now---her book, her Berg albums on Fasebook, an Etsy.  An if she keeps it up, walkin on ribber trails.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Hi everyone, it's picking up already due to the holidays at work so I'm busy busy BIZZY! BUTT I thought you might appreciate this embarassing picture of Summer...hehehe

Image may contain: indoor

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Summer, you have a spectacular roach!

We went apple-buying today. No choosing your own from the bin. We also stopped at a Mennonite run market that had lots of PA specialties and things.

Patsy, you can come to the SC coast and we can have ham & pineapple pizza.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Rotisserie Chikken!     :chow 

Miss Nancy ob the Berg, whot is on your Etsy site?

Summer!   Greyt roach!

Miss Patsy, Momma and Daddy know how you feel.   Their Japan-Alaska croose wuz canceled this year and their Hawaii trip too.   They are going to a cabin in the Bloo Ridge Mountains negst week for a soshally distant vacation insted.  We are KNOT going cuz the owner does KNOT allow pets!  ^_^    So Cherry and I will be bacationing at Miss Nichole's house.     Momma says they are going to squeeze THREE bacations in negst year but they are askeered that their Portugal/Spain trip in May may habs to be canceled too.  :(    

Plusalso Miss Patsy, Momma used to wear skirts ALL. THE. TIME.  for her werkjob cuz she had to look biznesslike.   Since she retired she habs been cashual!

Miss Soosan posted bideos ob Wee Battle in the ring!   He wuz prancing and looks sooooo beeg!   Handsome deerhoundie!

It wuz a beautimous bloo sky day in Mary Land today!   Daddy went out to hit the leetle white ball around and Momma wuz home to walk us!  :D    We had a nice day!

Ivy

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:shakefinger       Molly!!!

Lookin' good Summer   :)

Mmmmmm applesauce   :chow

The only apples we have here are silly little things suitable only for deer and ponies.  And I couldn't

reach most of them, so I had to take the ATV out and then balance precariously on it to try and pick them.

Mmmmmm pineapple and ham pizza   :chow

Ah Miss Patsy....  I think there are a few of us in the same boat.   With no curling, school kidlets or old peeple to visit and a long winter on the horizon.... Sigh.     As well, I am saddened to even think about the future of my beloved Inn, but thankfully I should get a few odd days at the TackeShoppe. 

Oh Spirit   :kiss2     Nigel is knot as venerable as you or Lila, but these things do weigh heavily on my mind, too.

Nancy!  Please give us the link to your Etsy!!

MissJennie... I am powering my way through  'If It Bleeds'..... but only in the daylight hours   ;)

Hope the reparashun on your car is knot too expensive.   I will need to get my oil changed and the snowies put on soon.

Miss Nancy, nice colors.  Widget is a cheeky-looking pony!!  :D  And thick!  I can see how he would be difficult if he didn't want to go your way!

:lol:   Widget is most certainly not your showy little Welsh hunter pony!    He is a rather   fat   plump  stout   well-rounded little fellow, who could take advantage, but he chooses not to.   He is always a gentleman and usually quite cooperative with both myself and Kaila.  Guess I raised him up right!  

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Ooooh!  I forgot to talk about apples!    Momma habs been buying apples at the Farmer's Market and they are called Crimson Crisp.   She habs been letting us taste pieces ob them!   They are nom nom nom!   :chow 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Summer!  Greyt roach.

Fur many yeers ah ate rotizzeree chicken ebbery nite on mah fuds becuz it wuz da onlee way mama cud get me to eet wen mah  Eye Bee Dee wuz reel bad.  Fur da moss part, ah do much better an shredded cheez duz da trick - thow ah got a peece ub bacon cut up dis morning!

Lila...sumtimes ah do kNOT like to get up at four thirtee in da morning wif mama to eet.  Ah ushuallee do, like yu try to compromize an agree wif da correct temptashuns = but like ah sed, it wuz moor tempting wen it wuz rotizzeree chicken.

Molly !!! SCORE!

Miss Nancy - mama finks da horse and da  particular fotograf are juss beautimous!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

The embarassing part is that it's an old lady stuffy that is upside down and has her face in Summer's butt. :hehe

MOO-OM STOP MAKING FUN OF MEEEE

Edited by Jenbo

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Patsy I know what you mean. Today Dan and I should have been enjoying Naples, Italy after a wonderful day yesterday in Rome. Sadly we are instead eating tacos for dinner in the suburbs of Orlando. Yes, yes, I know, we are blessed, and we are grateful, but we are also just a little bit sad to see such an anticipated vacation blown to dust thanks to Covid. Alas, this too will pass, and hopefully we will be able to do the exact same trip next October. Fingers crossed. So far we have had five cruises canceled and four shifted to 2021 and 2022. First world problems I know.

Carol Ann. 

Edited by cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I have finally readed all the posties!!!  You guys were chatty today!!

I forget who asked.  Momma had to drive for a hour to pick up her Momma to take her to a docter appointment.   Then go shopping.  Then my Momma comed home finally!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Momma had no plans for vacations onaccounta they are KNOT in her budget but she feels badly for all y'all who didn't get to go places you wanted to go.  We are, of course, going to do shows and so far we habs KNOT heard of a single person catching the Covid at a dog show.  

Poor Momma.  Her née hurts really, really bad.  She is still furious at the doctor who dismissed her wiffout checking out her née.  Da shot from her regular doctor didn't do ennything at all.  She can't really do much of anything and the list of stuff she wants to do is long.  Fooey!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Ma is getting happy remembories ob making applesauce wif her Grandmama!  Miz Patsy and MIss Elizabeth, fo you ladies hab one ob those cone-shaped things wif holes in it that you put the cooked apples into and then mash 'em up wif a wooden thingy?  Kinda like this only older, wifout the stand?  Prolly knot since there are way more modern ones available now.  Fun times!  Best applesauce eber, according to Ma.

Charlie, I remember that phase in the lives ob at least 2 kittehs.  It seems to last foreber.  At least Mystic can't knok you ober, right?

Laila, that's great that your Mom's Etsy is getting some action!  Winter can be a good time for indoor creativity.  :nod  That's what Ma keeps telling herself.  

Oh wow, Summer.  Your Mom posted the most embarrassing photo eber ob you!  I'm sorry that happened to you, but your roaching form was great!
Miss Jen, we saw that rude stuffy...there was really no need to call attention to it.  :D  I was just trying to be polite knot mentioning it.  Now I just gotta let it go  :rotfl   Sorry, Summer.

Oh Miss Kathy, Ma's childhood home is in them Blue Ridge Mountians--Southwestern Virginia--she thinks it is about the prettiest place in the whirled.  Where are you staying?  We hope it will be a delightful respite.

Mam, I hope that your wonderful inn will thrive on Canadian visitors maybe, until fings get better here.  :kiss2  I bet you did raise that hampsome Widget right, wif kindness ob spirit and a good heart.  

:kiss2 Miss Carol Ann, what a sad day wif your anticipated trip cancelled.  It is real possible to be bery grateful for the life and blessing we hab whilst still being disappointed when somefing is lost.  :nod 

Miss Susan, I hope you find a doc that can help wif your knee.  You gotta be able to keep up wif Battle in the show ring!

Ma was most horrible and mean to me last night.  Nate and I get owr pills and then we get a Greenie ebery night at 7:30.  Well last night Nate was outdoors at 7:30 and Ma gabe me my pills and my Greenie.  Then when Nate came in, he got his.  HE GOT A GREENIE and I DIDN'T!  Let that sink in.  MA, how could you?  I stared.  I demanded.  I told her exactly what I wanted--it was KNOT an ice cube. <_<  She remained impervious to the rank unfairness ob it all.  I may neber recober from the unfairness perpetrated upon me.  I can't decide whether to :angryfire or :crying

Spirit, Cruelly Deprived

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston