The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #200!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nigel...ah am a beeg nester, too.  Ah use da pillows an blankets, an sheets, an ebberyfing else I can get to make a beeg cave fur mahownself!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hello my Friendlies!

Clouding with a big showering on the way this morning, but then it's sposed to be mostly drying and partly sunning for a couple days.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!  Mister Spirit!!!!!  :rofl  That's a good one!!!!!  :rotfl   We sometimes do that to Momma with pine cones, but a aycorn is perfekt!!!  :lol  

Have a fun Affernoon Tee Miss Kathy!!!   :coffee

Miss Vanessa I think anyhoundie would have trubble with a buncha kittehs playing like that!!!

Mister Dustin Momma says none of us three is a nester rite now.  My bruther Whiskey was a good one, and my bruther that I never meeted Copper was a HUGE, put-holes-in-the-bed nester his whole life!!!  It didn't seem to matter if there was lots of blankies or a few or a big bed or a fluffy bed or a flat bed.  The one thing she never tried was one of those "cave" beds that's got a kinda cover on em that makes a tent place to sleep in.  :dunno  :youcrazy   I mean, who wants to sleep in a tent when you got a nice bed rite there in the living room?????  :dunno  :youcrazy 

Wishings for a Wonderful Windzday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

21 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

Charlie, good job climing the mountain. You’re postie made Mistress start singin a song “Climb Dogless Mountain” you know, from the Sound of Moosik. :lol:

Lila, did you maybe mean Moose-ik?   'Cause Mooses can live by the mountains and climb a little.   Oh, oh!  Does anyone know The Moose Song?  It's naughty!!  But funny!!!  And there are a millionleben verses to it.  I myself have not heard them all.  Also, glad your test came back almost clean. :)

18 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Hi Wee Battle!   Wow!  You habs been busy!    Plusalso, you will habs your day!   We are bery proud ob eberything that you habs done so far!  I'm sure you are glad you got to see your brudder Hamish and your kittehs.   

What Ivy said!  Too lazy to go back up to Miss Susan's post.

Hmf.    I do KNOT like these changes in my rootine! 

Little Ivy PrettyEars, I sympathize.  Even hoomans sometimes like a rootine and do knot like to have it changed.  I am like that, I get discomboob discombobulated and don't even know wat day it is!

17 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

I was at The Inn this morning, packing up the last of the Cabins.  All that's left to do is piles and piles of    :laundry    but that is knot my job.  Knot knowing what next year will bring, we were all a bit blue    :(

:hope that the evil COVID will be contained by next season and more people than ever will come to make The Inn even more successful.

Please look for a bright star heading up to the The Bridge tonight.   It will be Avry, my friends beautiful BlackS Lab.  She was 13 and the most amazing Therapy Dog to both adults and children for 7 years. 

I did not look last night, but I think it was still in the sky at dawn today, very big and very bright.  Safe journey, sweet Avry.  Take a left at the Moon, the Bacon Bar is on your right.  :heart

15 hours ago, sabrina said:

Laila glad your Dad's beans doctor  got back to him with good news. Let us hope the bladder doctor will have good news too.

Daphne & Bitzi

Me too!!

3 hours ago, LBass said:

when she picked up that "turdle" wif a paper towel she discobered that I had hidden a haycorn from the oaks in the backyard in my bed to fool her!  :rotfl  

Spirit, you're such a cheeky Houndie!  Well played!

2 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

So the Afternoon Tea is today plusalso they also hab a chocolate tasting wif it!   

What fun!  Better late than never!  Hope you have a fabulous time, Miss Kathy.  (Also hope Little Ivy PrettyEars and Charming Cherry get a white box.)

Lunchtime!  Ranch Cobb salad with a slice of lemon pound cake for dessert.  :chow

Miss Noo Carol

1 hour ago, greysmom said:

My bruther Whiskey was a good one, and my bruther that I never meeted Copper was a HUGE, put-holes-in-the-bed nester his whole life!!! 

I habs bin nown to eet de footon and did so agin

121213989_10159077333218910_7353965872844559007_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=nxANDFMm8fYAX8T7Y6T&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=c2aabba502e08482c230887220c44392&oe=5FAB935B

Guess what I'm spending my afternoon doing.  Again.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Ummm,   Merc- how did that happen?   I'm sure you were just trying to help Miss Lizabeth redecorate, right?

NIgel, I am a nester too.   the bed has to be just right, don't you agree?

Momma went to Afternoon Tea and she said it wuz sooooo nice!   It wuz a mansion that is negst to the consert hall and there is an art mooseum in the mansion too.   They had tea sandwiches and scones and Devonshire cream and CHOCOLATES!   There wuz a chocolate tasting after the Tea from a truffle shop in Frederick!   She wuz bery happy!

Ivy, who did KNOT get a leetle white box

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hola!  It wuz anudder lovely day, but nobuddy did much cept fer Mom.  She went owt by herownself to the Strip agin to take moore pics an buy moore food.  She discubbered sumfing she rilly likes, but dint hab fer a loooong thyme, an had to get agin. Baba ganoush!  Made wiff eggplants.  An sum stuffed grape leefs. An cashewws. An baklava.  An smoked papreeka, to make sum Spannich fings.  I fink she walked 3 miles.  But we dint get to go. :angry:

Fanks fer the good thots fer Dad.

Ja, ja, Spirit, you fooled yer Mom!

Miss Kathy, we fergot whot you call those bladder docs. Yer tea sownds bery lovely.

Angie is the nester in this fambily.  She is so silly.  She will werk fer 15 minnits to get a bed just the way she likes it.  Mom an Dad hab takin bideos ob her sumthymes.

Yikes, Merc!  I cant imagin yer Mom wuz bery happy abowt THAT.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:haha     Spirit....   You sure pulled a fast one on your Mom   :haha

:shakefinger      Merc !     Nigel likes to dig and root, but thankfully he has never done any damage.

:chow      Kathy...that sounds lovely!

Yes Carol... we certainly hope the COVID takes a hike next year, but we are not very optimistic.  The chances of it being under control in the USA enough to open our borders is quite slim, so they really have to start focusing the advertising closer to home.   We had a pretty successful trial of renting out the 4 cabins with full kitchens, and the owner now has plans to install kitchens in 2 or 3 others over the winter. 

Here is a pic of one of our glorious Maple Trees.  Oh ...and there's Widget, too   :)    As you can see, he is doing a greyt job of growing his floofy winter hair! 

121733011_10223060172793631_7079278407992546940_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=EiG1Nen_BecAX9XhxTO&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=89df345163f954c90c6507431bab6ea0&oe=5FAE40BA

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Spirit! :rotfl

"Climb Dogless Mountain" is now stuck in my head :Slayer

Whoa, Merc ... :yikes

Oh, how I miss afternoon tea. It sounds lovely, Miss Kathy

Nite :nappy

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Momma's gotta go take her Momma to the docter so i mite not get to postie till evening!,,  :bugeye

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud morning   :coffee

It's me!    Cherry!  cherries-sm.png

Momma seys I am bery bocal.   You see, when I hear her upstairs when she gets up in the morning I like to sing and sing (whine and cry) until she comes downstairs.   I  just like to let her know that I can't wait to see her!

Momma and I went out earlier this morning for my pre-brekkie potty break and we saw zillions ob stars!   Plusalso we saw Venus and Mars and Orion and the Beeeg Dipper standing on it's handle!   Then I wuz staring into the darkness wif my ears straight up and skeering Momma a leetle so she shined her flashlight but did knot see anything.   I wuz just keeping her on alert!

Cherry cherries-sm.png

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

5 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Gud morning   :coffee

Gud morning tu yu tuu :coffee

Ennybuddy else notice dat Miss Kathy an my mama bin wakin' up togevver ebbery morning? :ph34r

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

3 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Ennybuddy else notice dat Miss Kathy an my mama bin wakin' up togevver ebbery morning? :ph34r

:rofl    We morning people have to stick together!    :rofl 

three girls fall halo

My Momma is awake too!  My brudder Hamsammich wakes her up wiff his whining!  I cudda slept a few more hours my own self.

Today Momma is meeting her cuzzin for breaking.  Didja all no dat?  Dat cuzzin Sally, from Dallas, of all the places in the hole whirled she cudda gone, wanted a tiny house, so she used Mr. Google, and found a tiny house place she liked about a mile away from owr house!  And now she lives there forever and ever (amen).  They had KNOT seen each other in about 30 years, and now they see each other about once a week.  Momma never really knew Sally very well, but she likes her a lot now.  Sally kinda looks like Granny--EEEEEEEK--but she also looks like her father, and Momma loved her Unca Bill.  He was sweet and funny and she just adored him even though she only met him about six times.

Der is some video of me on da Facebook doing my fancy prancing iffen yu want to look.  As yu can tell, Momma was holding me back wiff her chonky running!!

Wee Battle, ready for some brekkie 

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

1 hour ago, macoduck said:

hmmm.....

We are up, tu, but it's alreddy ate ob de clock so snot beree erlee.  Since it's dark lader in de morning, Mummy bin sleepin in til sebenlebenty firdy! :wow

She woke up stiff and sore dis mornin and blamed me!! :ohno  Me!   She sed sumfing about me sleepin on toppa hur all nite.  All I no is she woked me frum muh beauty sleep free times to tell me, "Merc, move!"     Ob all de nerb ca1a20_a2566d91acb046e4b87c5a68e51126ac~

Miss Susan, habs a nise meet an greet wiff yur cuzzin. 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Dear Chat CLub Friends. I was a bad girl. Mama was eating her lunch yesserday and she gots up from da table and left da room. When she comed back, all her grilled chicken and most of her whole wheat crackers were gone, gone, gone from her plate! I yam sorry. But knot really cause da chicken was super good! Score for me!

Molly McUnrepentent.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I fink yu got the ryte idea Miss. Molly!

Nottee Nuttymeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Where's Miss Patsy?  She normilly does a postie every day and I ain't see here in days and days. :unsure

Miss Mam always has sutch pritty pitchers.

I keep askin Mistress for my biskie and cheez pills and she keeps sayin I can't have em cause I didn't eat a single bite of brekkie. Who do you theenk is gonna win?

Wags,

Lila the relentless 

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Molly, you SCORED BIG TIME!  Congratulations!  I don't know why you should repent. :chow  I habn't your daring or lightning speed at this point in my life, butt I hab my memories. :D  Last night Ma turned her back and Nate grabbed and ate her piece ob cornbread.  Ma was REAL unhappy.  Nate was knot. :lol   I say that'll learn  'em!

Ivy and Cherry, no white box form the magnificent tea Miss Kathy enjoyed?  How unkind.  I know there were foodstuffs there that you ladies would hab enjoyed.  Humans can be sooooo selfish.  -_-

Laila, what a fun day your Mom had, seeing sights, walking about, and eating great food.  Wifout you.  Selfish to the core.  Eben the best ob 'em.

What a great photo ob Widget, looking regal and skwinching his eyeballs in the sunshine.  He's really great fellow.

Cherry, those nighttime walks in the early morning that you and your Mom take sound really lubly.  

Battle, I fink it is great that your Mom has her cousin and Laze and Robin libing right there close to be her friends!  MAybe you and Hamish will get a white box from the breakfast?

Lila, I think you SHOULD win.  :nod  

Spirit, proudly modeling bof Unrepentance and Relentlessness (Thanks, Molly and Lila)

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Good Thorsday! The weather is nice today, but tomorrow rain again. We went to some antique stores yesterday, a few interesting things, but not a whole lot.

I think a lady of Lila's distinguishment should get what she wants. 

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Nancy, nice colors.  Widget is a cheeky-looking pony!!  :D  And thick!  I can see how he would be difficult if he didn't want to go your way!

Molly McProudofherownself!  :shakefinger

My money is on you, Lila.      :nod

Miss Noo Carol

Lila, two words....rotisserie chicken

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Hello my Friendlies!

I just gotta minit cause of Momma leaving.

Wishings for a Thottfull Thirdsday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants