The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #200!

Anyone here using AT&T for cell phone service? Facebook loads up just fine on my laptop with Spectrum. But using AT&T for my cellphone it's hit or miss. I did a hard start and that helped for a few hours. Now FB pages don't completely load. I checked a few outage websites and there is indeed something going on but I haven't seen any explanations. My AT&T cell phone service is usually excellent.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Toesday! Looks like the sun is trying to peek thru. Ducky, my cell is AT&T and I have had not very good service this week. Plus the Uverse being iffy.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hi deer!  We mist da end ub da old club....an we are juss catching up now.  Mama spent a few days wif daddiman in NOO Jersey.  He ushuallee duz KNOT habz a Sunday off, but he did, so she spent da hole day deer insted ub dribing home sunday affernoon like she ushuallee duz if she iz in NOO jersey.  Dey went to a reel nice park called Allaire state park - which wuz an old Ore milling village in reel life like two hundred yeers ago!  Dey had a nice time.

Ub corse, it wud habz been nicer if we wur deer.

We will catch up later wif ebberyfing!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

49 minutes ago, LBass said:

MizDucky's idea to call and leave a message asking for a call back from the nurse is a good one!  As most all ob Miz Ducky's ideas are, ob course.  What wif Miss Jennie and Miss Kathy, we know dat nurses are THE BEST!

Spirit

:D 

We got our morning walkie LATE today!   Momma usually takes us out for our walkie together at 8:30 ob the AM (It's our second out ob the day)  but today she did knot take us out until 9:30!  :eek     She sed something about habing to go somewhere to get her blud stolen!!    Ivy, I had my annual physical this week and the doctor's office is not drawing blood right now due to the pandemic.  Well,OK but Momma, it wuz knot our Rootine!  ^_^     Well, you survived and we had a nice walk, didn't we?    Um, yes Momma it wuz a nice walkie.   We saw LOTS ob skwerrels!   Grey ones and black ones and they were bery bery busy kollecting fuds!    They are getting ready for winter.   Cherry had her ears straight up in the air!    

Spirit, tell your Momma that many ob us houndies are nesters!  I am too!

Ivy, nesting houndie

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Laila, what a careless and thoughtless fing for your Dad's kidney bean doc to do.  Surely he must hab known that such a call would cause worry and concern.  I sure hope he calls and talks to your Dad SOONEST

My husband tells the story of his first "flunked" chest x-ray.  He was talking to the doctor who was more interested in entering things on the computer.  The doctor said (word for word, if I'm lyin' I'm dyin')

"Oh, yes.  Very bad.  Might be cancer. I go on vacation now."

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

7 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

Laila, what a careless and thoughtless fing for your Dad's kidney bean doc to do.  Surely he must hab known that such a call would cause worry and concern.  I sure hope he calls and talks to your Dad SOONEST

My husband tells the story of his first "flunked" chest x-ray.  He was talking to the doctor who was more interested in entering things on the computer.  The doctor said (word for word, if I'm lyin' I'm dyin')

"Oh, yes.  Very bad.  Might be cancer. I go on vacation now."

:o:o:o

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hello my Friendlies!

Rainings and windings all this morning.  Kinda yukky!

Let's see...  

Mister Charlie, sometimes peeples just *say* things like that cause they are selfish and don't want dogs to share in peeple things.  But sometimes they are right cause of "sensitive ecological areas" and a lot of thotless peeples just let their dogs roam wherever.  :dunno   But I'm glad you had a nice walkie!

Miss Nancy, Momma says with health care companies it's usually the skweaky wheel that gets the grease!   Mister Doug should call back today and ask that somebody explain to him about his scans.  And, if he can, he should email or use the company's message system and ask the same thing.  And he should do it again tamarrow, and the next day, and the next day,  until he gets a anser from somebody who knows something!

Miss Loosy, when Momma was dealing with her DSanes, she hadda buncha blankets and things from the charity stores to put onna beds to cover them cause she just ended up throwing a lot of them away.  Apparently they were not as "bouny" as Mister Spirit's turdles, and Momma didn't have a warsher at home way back then!!!!  :eek 

Miss Ivy I HATE when my skedool gets off!!!  :bugeye 

MIss Summer I bet we get some more warm weather before real winter kicks in!!  :nod 

Miss Elizabeth!!!!  :yikes 

How's everybody recovering today Mister Battle??  How's your Momma's knee doing too??

Nothing going on again.  :rolleyes:  Wishings for a Totally Toobular Toozday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Miss Elizabeth, what a cavalier attitude that doc had.  :eek 

Miz Ducky, no AT&T here so we hab no info to offer. We gots Spectrum for innerwebs and phones.

Dustin, it sounds like your Mom and Dad had a fun weekend wifout you hounds. <_<

Ivy & Cherry, routine is SO CRITICAL the the happiness ob use houndies.  Routine neber gets it's dure form the humans, does it?

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hiya!

Dr Kate has reported no more blud in my peepee and only a leddle bit bakteeria whitch mite juss be contamanayshun. So I don’t have to have any more antibioticalls! :yayMiss Chris, she did menshun the shot kind but said it don’t work so good for peepee stuff.

Charlie, good job climing the mountain. You’re postie made Mistress start singin a song “Climb Dogless Mountain” you know, from the Sound of Moosik. :lol:

Hmm, seems like they ought to teech customer service and communication skills in medical skool.

Speekin of skool, the nayborhood kids are supposta be doing online skool. They are knot. They are outside skreemin alla day long. :angry: Then alla the other doggies bark. Makes it hard for Mistress’ werkin and my sleepin.

Spirit, I am also a fierce nesting hound. Mistress tries to tuck my blankies in unner the bed. But then iffen I can’t pull em off, I just rip beeg holes in em wiff my claws. So we gots no udder suggestions other than buy more beds.

Speekin of beds, I’m heading back to mine.

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Dis is Wee Battle reporting in!

OK, y'all said very nice things about my Best of Opposite sex ribbons, but...the troof is...it was only me and sister in the class!!!  Momma is trying to be upbeat and says this, "Isolde is a very special puppy--she was pick of the litter, and just about perfect, so I don't feel badly coming in second to her.  If there had been four or five puppies, and I came in last, I would be very sad as Battle was the pick of the MALE puppies and was only sold to be because, and I quote, "You care for your dogs the way  I care for mine--I wouldn't trust anyone else with him."  The breeder feels he is shaping up very, very well, and she is confident that now that they are going in the real shows (next show for Battle anyway) he is going to start winning.  She also says that puppies that succeed right out of the gate at very young ages often do not end up as spectacular adults--so we'll see."

That's enuff Momma!  Dis is my time!!

I had a reel fine time in Tennysee!  My noo second best friend in the hole whirled is Junior!  He is so good to me!  He plays and plays but never tries to hurt me.  That Diana dog is mean, mean, mean.  I stay away from her.  And Mr. Fletcher was a good fellow too!  We didn't play, but he was patient and kind to me.  Diana attacked my sister!!!  It was horrible.  The first time she even made a cut on her face!  The second time was reel scary.  Momma opened the camper to go in and Diana pushed her way out and for NO REASON AT ALL went straight for my sister.  Momma thinks she would have really hurt her if Momma hadn't grabbed her and tossed her off.  My sister was screaming and screaming so Momma held her for a long time.  No one else was around.  Miss Lynne, my first Momma, says "If I had been there, Diana wouldn't be walking!!"  My sister is never allowed to come to my camper to play ever again.  

Isolde won a third Best in Show too!  Juss us beginner puppies, but still extremely impressive!  All the judges thought I was super hampsome, but she was "more together."  My day will come!

Miss Lynne is already making plans for me to do sex with girl doggies when I am older.  :huh

It was real nice to get home and see ma brudder Hamish.  He missed me lots he says.  Also my cat, Albus.  Albus is getting reel fat!!  Miss Lynne says cause he got nootered.  I think prolly he is just a pig.  

I am almost as tall as Hamish.  I am gonna be a BEEG fella!!!

Well, I see dat it is almost time for ma supper!  Didja no most of the show dogs eat the Pro Plan?  It is troo!  I get a mix of the Sport formula, and the Large Breed Puppy formula.  Also I get some expensive supplement that is good for skin and coat and all sorts of other stuff.  It's sold by Nature's Pharmacy and is called "Ultimate."

Momma got a shot in her née this afternoon, so she should be good to go by Ocala unless her MCL is torn.  Then she is in beeg trubble.

I am wagging my long, long, long, long tail at all of yu!

Freedom!!!

Wee Battle

Edited by GeorgeofNE

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Miss Lynne is already making plans for me to do sex with girl doggies when I am older

:hehe Welp, Battle, yu allweddy habs a ribbin fer it! :cool

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Although AT&T did respond to my messaged questions, they never figured it out. Then bingo, at 6pm Facebook on my phone started working correctly again. :goodluck

tiny hada siggy.png

Hi Wee Battle!   Wow!  You habs been busy!    Plusalso, you will habs your day!   We are bery proud ob eberything that you habs done so far!  I'm sure you are glad you got to see your brudder Hamish and your kittehs.   

That is bery skeery about that dog Diana- keep her away!!!!!   

Ummm, you're gonna do sex  wif girl deerhoundies?   :blush 

Well, our rootine wuz still off this afternoon!   Momma and Daddy took us out at 2:00 insted ob 1:00!!!!   Ivy, you went out this morning an hour later so we took you out this afternoon an hour later.  Plus Daddy got home from golf later too.    Hmf.    I do KNOT like these changes in my rootine!

It wuz cloudy here in Mary Land this morning, but then this afternoon we had sunnyshine and bloo skies!  So we did hab a luberly fambly walk this afternoon!

Time for my pre-bedtime :nappy 

Ivy,suddenly sleepy

three girls fall halo

Hello me freend!

Miss Laila, we hope yoor dad did git sum noos.... :bugeye to dat doktor!

Little Misser Battle, do knot desperate, yoo'll git dare!

Noffing noo heer. It wuz a patrol guy who said we ware knot allowed. Butt dey shulda put signs dat's all! :lol:

Today Zorro del galgo and I decided to drink all obs Mystic wadder! She came crying fur halp when she found owt!

Time fur dinner!

Charlie

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Nigel is a big-time nester.  Plus he also makes several circles before he actually finds just the perfect spot to lay down. 

Never a shortage of beds here.... 4 beds in the kitchen + 2, plus the futon in the mud room + 3 in the bedroom   :huh

I was at The Inn this morning, packing up the last of the Cabins.  All that's left to do is piles and piles of    :laundry    but that is knot my job.  Knot knowing what next year will bring, we were all a bit blue    :(

Please look for a bright star heading up to the The Bridge tonight.   It will be Avry, my friends beautiful Black Lab.  She was 13 and the most amazing Therapy Dog to both adults and children for 7 years.  

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

1 hour ago, macoduck said:

Miss Lynne is already making plans for me to do sex with girl doggies when I am older

:hehe Welp, Battle, yu allweddy habs a ribbin fer it! :cool

Ew... :o put dat away.  No buddee wants to see dat! 

Aw, :( poor Avry

Hola!  Furst, I will bark abowt Dads kidney been doc.  She did call back this affernoon.  An she apolojized fer the person who dint know innyfing.  She sed his kidneys look okay, an bludwerk  valoos are gettin bedder.  But the reeson she wants to referr him is that becawse inna ultra sownd, wich showed moore then just his kidneys, she just saw sumfin wiff his bladder she wants a speshul bladder doc---is there such a doc?---to check owt.  So we're knot shure what needs to be checked owt, but Dad will do that when he gets this refurral. So is still worryin, but at leest we know sumfin, an will moobe forwerd. Poor Dad, is allays sumfin.  But is bedder to err onna side ob cawshun, si?  That is how his PCP got him to go to a speshul doc who fownd that anoorism.  At leest Dad is gettin a lot bedder abowt goin to alla these docs, an doin whot they say.

An oh, we had a grate day today!  Ja, ja, Andi, it wuz totilly tooboolar! :lol  Wuz lovely owt, so Mom an Dad put us inna car, an took us wiff em when they went to drop off there votin ballots.  We took em rite to the Cownty Bildin, an the poliseman let us park rite atta kurb, an we brot em inside an gabe em to the person beehind the desk.  Eezy peezy, dun in a few minnits.  We are all feelin so good that we got that ober wiff.  An me an my sissers feel like reel American houndies.  So we were happy, an went fer a ride.  We looked at moore ribber trales, an Mom took sum pics, an then we went to the dog park!  It wuz fun.  There were onny 2 odder dogs there, an they were bery nise.  Then we saw a hoooge Grate Danish comin, an I wuz a liddle nerbus, so we did leeb.  But we had enuff thyme innyroo.  I fink Mom put up a liddle bideo on Fasebook, mostly just Kiva knot payin inny attenshun to Mom.:rolleyes:

Whot a nise day Miss Dr Robin had wiff Misser Kevin!  You need that sumthymes, si?

Ja, ja, Ivy, that is whot we wood call an ERLY walk. :lol  But it did sownd nise.  An a fambily walk lader!

Yikes, Miss Elizabeth!  Is that doc still pracktissin?  Nuffin like skeerin you to deff!

Lila, we are glad you dont hab to take those meds innymoore.

Battle, we agree---you hab a brite future ahed ob you.  You dont wanna peek too soon, si?  Is grate you an Junior are habbin fun, but that Diana---wow!  She is KNOT nise!  We hope yer Moms knee duz get bedder.

Aw, Miss Nancy, is a sad thyme fer you.  No moore Inn fer a wile.  An so sorry abowt Avry.  Sownds like she wuz a wunnerful lady. Ferapy dogs are the best.:beatheart

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Laila, Momma sed to tell you that a kidney doc is a nephrologist and a bladder doc is a urologist.  Two different docs! 

Ivy, helpful houndie 

three girls fall halo

Avry we didnt know you but you sound like a fine Lab.  We wish you many happy hours at the bacon bar in the sky.

Laila glad your Dad's beans doctor  got back to him with good news. Let us hope the bladder doctor will have good news too.

Daphne & Bitzi saying goodnight all.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Mister Wee Battle i just really like hearing about your showing and stuff!!  One of the ladies at my racing tolded Momma she shouldn't of spaded me cause she woulda liked her boy dog to do the sex thing and make puppies!!!!!!  :yikes

Mister Merc!!!!   :rofl

Mam we sure are sorry about your friendlies labbador going across the Bridge.  :candle

Miss Laila sounds like everybody had a mostly good day at your house!

Miss Lila we're very happy you're feeling more better now!!

Mister Charlie why'd you drink the kittehs waters??  Now you hots kiteeh kooties!!!!!   :lol

Hi Daphne and Bitzi!!!  :wave

We had rainings all day!!!  Booooooooooooo!!!-!!  :bugeye

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

Nancy, I have added Avry to the Bridge Angels list. She will be in good company.

Edited by macoduck

tiny hada siggy.png

Lila, that's good news about no more antibioticals and habing good pee!  :yay   Ma swears she's looking for another bed.  She keeps mumbling about wanting a "cheapo Costco" bed.  <_<  Like I am knot worth the bery best!
So far, the blankets wif suspenders are werking good!

I gotta share the trick I played on Ma.  So, she's always got her eyeballs peeled for turdles and last night she saw a brown sphere in my bed and figured it was a small turdle.  She wondered how I made it so smooth and oval and well shaped--as if that should be a surprise.  Anyhow, when she picked up that "turdle" wif a paper towel she discobered that I had hidden a haycorn from the oaks in the backyard in my bed to fool her!  :rotfl  

Mistress, on Doc Ma knew long ago told her that there were elective courses in medical school.  One was "Penmanship" and one was "How to Exact Deference and Reverence from Others".  He said, "Guess which one was most popular!" I bet "Communicating Respectfully with Patients" was prolly another of those unpopular elective classes.  

Sorry about the noisy neighbors.

Battle, that showing and prancing stuff sounds like hard werk.  I'm glad you have a special friend in Junior.  That Diana sounds kinda mean.  :eek  Good think Miss Susan was there to save your sister.  I hope Miss Susan's knee is gonna be OK.  
I don't know nuffin' myownself about sex wif girl dogs.  Ma says that sort ob stuff is off the table for me.  
:spoot 
Welp, Battle, yu allweddy habs a ribbin fer it!  :lol Miz Ducky!

Mam, I'm so sorry about Avry.  We hab no clouds, so I'll be on the lookout for a bright star tonight.
I'm sorry da you had to miss so much of the joys ob the inn in summer.  We hope times will become more normal eventually.

Laila, I'm glad your Dad's kidney doc redeemed herself by calling back and providing answers.  I agree that it is good to get health things checked by the right specialist.  I'm glad your Dad is getting his health looked after.

Miss Banessa gets to play wif the kittens!

Spirit

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

37 minutes ago, LBass said:

I gotta share the trick I played on Ma.  So, she's always got her eyeballs peeled for turdles and last night she saw a brown sphere in my bed and figured it was a small turdle.  She wondered how I made it so smooth and oval and well shaped--as if that should be a surprise.  Anyhow, when she picked up that "turdle" wif a paper towel she discobered that I had hidden a haycorn from the oaks in the backyard in my bed to fool her!  :rotfl  

large.spoot-ordi.gif.c4325d1fee6934776e1

Spirit!  :rofl 

A long time ago, like Jannuuary or Feberary,   Auntie Gwen told Momma that she wanted to take her out to selebrate after she retired by going to Afternoon Tea.   Momma, I only see you drink tea in the morning? :dunno    Momma seys this is a speshal tea wif fuds and yummy treets.   But then this virus came around and they habs knot gone ANYWHERE.    Well, there is a consert hall near here that habs a tea room and they are re-opening.    So the Afternoon Tea is today plusalso they also hab a chocolate tasting wif it!   So Auntie Gwen is treeting Momma to a (soshally distanced) Afternoon Tea at Strathmore! Plusalso Momma is gonna wear a skirt!  She habs knot done that since she retired!   I wunder if we will get a leetle white box?? 

Ivy, who habs knot seen any leetle white boxes in a long long time!

three girls fall halo