The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #200!

Oh. My. dawg.  I just had de bestest fing ebber. :chow 

Wut wuz it called, Mummy?

TapEeYoka pudding?  It wuz de bomb! 
we wented to de Greyhounds Reech de Beech blessing and den had pudding! :yay  I highly rekommed. :nod  

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The train was timely, but the person sitting behind me did not have a single thought in her that did not immediately come out of her mouth. Someone said she had a little too much to drink, too. Some people are just clueless (and need a cluebyfour!)

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

41 minutes ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

That is Picasso. one of Tin's handsome Therapy Dog Galgos...

Fank you Miss Mam for posting da :digicam

Mama may go parade him up and down the street on Hollow Weenie if da Webber is nice.  that’s a IF.

Hola!

Galina

Oh Merc!  Tapeeohka is so delish!

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Hola!  Fanks fer the noo club, Battle.  That wuz a bery nise an informatib intro.

We loooove alla the grate pics.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Hello, dis is me, Wee Battle.  Guess who came in SECOND again today?  Yup.  It was me.  Ma sister was Best in Show again!  (Beginner puppies)  Three times best in show and not even six months old?  Are yu kidding me?  Whot am I, chopped libber?  

No one else did well today in owr group essept Miss Lynn who won best of breed owner handled and she also won best of breed with a whippet.  Auntie Laze's dogs didn't do well today.  Junior won his class, but he was the only one in it.  

Momma's knee hurt so bad after we fancy pranced she really cud KNOT to ennything for the rest of the day.  So tomorrow she hopes to get me around da ring for that faboo best of opposite sex ribbon.  It was kinda fun--Momma had CHIKKEN in her pocket and she kept sneakin bits of it to me!  Yu don't get da chikken if yu move yur feet!  It's reel hard KNOT to move yur feet cause it's BORING juss standing der like a dorkus wiff yur pawsies all lined up perfect and yur back legs all stretched out to show off yur booty.  I try to stand still for chikken!

I habs won more chance tomorrow to win da first place.  Sigh.  I dunno...I'll try reel hard!  

It rained really hard last night and parts of today and tonight.  Owr campering spot is half on pavement and haff on grass.  The grass part is kinda a swamp now.  Auntie Laze swares that a wee froggeh jumped up and hit her in the pants, but no one could find enny frogs!

The old gals were so worn out that they ate turrgey sammiches for dinner.  

I did a bad thing and went pee pee in the camper.  Butt I was staring at door!  No one let me out.  Whot was a guy to do??  I got yelled at and thrown outside...

Oooh, it's raining reel hard right now.  Everyone else went to  bed and the TV is off, so the sound is juss wonderful on da roof of da camper!  I am gonna sleep like a log I say, a log!  KNOT da kind dat lumberjacks roll on in a river wiff spikey boots, but the kind dat is juss laying in the woods, maybe wiff some fungus growing on it and wee toads living under it.  That kind of log.  

Hahahahaha, ma noo best friend, Junior, is sleeping on the dashboard but his big fat butt made the curtains go open so Momma has to get up and close them--again.  And hope Fletcher lets her get back into the bed!  he is presently hogging most of it.  Since he BIT her last night, she is a wee bit worried iffen she tries to move him he'll do it again.  Auntie Robin says iffen he does it is ok to smack him, cause Momma said, "Iffen he was my dog and he bit me I would punch him in the nose!"   I guess I won't ever bite her cause I don't want to get a deformed nose!  

I made lots and lots of noo friends today.  Doggeh and people!  A nice lady wiff bloo hair came to visit wiff Momma and Miss Lynne and Auntie Laze and Auntie Robin.  She took me for a long walk all around the arena.  I had loads of fun.  Everyone wanted to pet me but everyone, and I mean everyone says, "Ohhhhh, is that an Irish Wolfhound?"  Fools!  I am da Royal dog of Scotland!

FREEDOM!!!!

Wee Battle, Scottish to da core

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Sorry about another seckind place Mister Battle!  But that chikken part sounds really good!!  And at least you kinda sorta look like a woofhound and not a tiger or a deer or whatever silly peeples think a greyhoundie looks like!!!  :rolleyes:

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud morning.   :coffee     Dis is Cherry cherries-sm.png

Ooooh Battle-  you get chikken for standing still?  :o     Maybe I will try that!   I hope I hope I hope you can win first place today! :goodluck four-leaf-clover.png

It is cloudy dis morning and bery dark but the moon is trying to peek out from behind the clouds.

I am heading off for a :nappy before Ivy and Daddy come downstairs!

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Picasso, what a great Howloween Costume!

Pudding?  Merc, Ma habs neber giben me any pudding.  I hab been cheated!  I am so glad you had pudding.  

Miss Banessa, a yacking train neighbor?  How tedious.  I'm glad your train trip up to VA is complete.

Battle, this showing gig sounds hard.  You can be a bery fine specimin and still know win da first place.  All you can do is try, right?  I fink I could prolly stand still for chicken!  :chow  Wow, you are a lucky pup!  Goodness, Fletcher should knot bit Miss Susan.  :angryfire  Who'saBADboywho'saBERYBADBOY!?  Fletcher!

We got rains here too, Battle, butt knot the lubly sound ob rains on a metal roof like you got in dat camper.  

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Good nawt Sunnyday! It is raining here, I slept in due to migraine plus Excedrin PM. The cats here are confused, they keep looking for the dogs. The kittens are super cute.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Yes, Yes, Happee Fanksgibbing! :nod  

Du yu git pudding?  I habs desided I lubs homemade pudding. :chow

Skirmish Wee Battle - We fink yu are a winner!

16 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:
16 hours ago, ScootersMom said:

Miss Nancy Mam, love the Halloween costume!

That is Picasso. one of Tin's handsome Therapy Dog Galgos...

And a hampsome means of travel, too!!  :hehe

Merc, I agree!  Tapioca pudding is the best, and the big pearls are the bestest!!  :clap

Wee Battle, second place is nothing to whuff at!!  You have not been doing show that long!  Just keep on keepin' on!

Miss Vanessa, that's annoying to have a chatterbox stranger behind you that you can't bop on the head and tell to shut up!  :POed

Our RenFest had an alternative festival this year and I got to go!  It was a food festival.  They let you bring your car in and drive a course through the village.  Various vendors were set up and there were musicians and actors and such in between booths.  The vendors took your orders and brought them to you in the car.  Then you drove through the grounds and ate while you listened to the music.  Only a few tickets were sold each day (7 weekends) so it wasn't crowded.  I haven't been able to go for the last few years so this was fun.  :food

Happy Thanksgiving to our friends in O!Canada!!  

Miss Noo Carol

Hello my Friendlies!

Raining rainy rains all day.  :rolleyes:   

Mister Battle maybe you should try a showing where your sister is not there???  But I bet it's just cause she's a girl and girl matchoor a lot faster than boys.  Plus also, you're gonna be a BIG dog and BIG dogs grow up slower!

Mister Merc.  I have never had tapeeyokka pudding.  <_<  I have had banilla, and banilla-and-chocolit, and bananama and they are really awesome!!  Daddy says he like tapeeyokka but Momma thinks it's gross.  :dunno 

Have a nice visit Miss Vanessa!!

Miss Cherry you were up and about in the middle of the nite!!!!  :eek   Akchooallee, we were having our brekkie about the time you were getting up.  Yes, we have brekkie at 3 oh klok in the ay emm cause my Daddy is weerd.  :rolleyes: 

Hey!  Miss Daphne and Miss Bitsi!!!  :wave 

Happy Oh!Canada Thanksgiving to all my Oh!Canada Friendlies!!!

Nothing speshul happening here today.  Momma's stew yesserday turned out good.  We each got to have a peese of squarsh and apple and theyw ere yummo!!!!  Momma says leftovers should be even more better.

Wishings for a Spektakular Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

AndiPants, my sisser Cherry wuz up at 5 o'clock in the morning, so you wuld need to habs brekkie at 2 o'clock in the morning!  She does knot postie until after her brekkie so by then it's a leetle later.

:confetti    Happy Thanksgibing to all my Oh Canada frends!  :confetti 

Battle, congratumalations on second place.    One ob these days you will best your sisser!   You just need to get a leetle older!

Merc, I habs neber had tapioka pudding.    Culd you send some thru the You Ess Bee port?  Well,that might get a leetle messy tho wuldn't it?  :lol 

Miss Noo Carol, that drive thru RennFen wuz a really gud idea!   Do you habs :digicam ?

We are going to get rainy rains from that Delta storm soon.   Daddy is watching the Washington football game and it is starting to rain at their stadium, so it shuld be here soon.  Then it will be raining until tomorrow!  :(   So Momma and Daddy took us for our afternoon fambly walk early.

That's all for now.    Time for :nappy 

Ivy, dry walking houndie

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I kinnot send de tapeeyoca froo de YuEssBee on accounta Mummy sez de perls will "clog up the port" :dunno

Butt I kin share sum dis way...

121013250_10159069087563910_6960827705212685570_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=M7MVXEvYALkAX-yNIJZ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=64d2101faaa3967d35a0f2e5856693d9&oe=5FA9853F120908278_10159069087863910_8640646717030891120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Jj_p7fzywhoAX9TNKwV&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=29b311eb95835e6caaa0a78676a06160&oe=5FA8C0C7120937751_10159069087638910_7844221133959047032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=JzTF-5OhrL4AX9Fk-0m&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=59c0dd99337eeaf9fb0cb95ef7c22c7a&oe=5FA92278

121011208_10159069087928910_295282068804260664_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=T3-Fh2ptFakAX9R4rZA&_nc_oc=AQkM0i1ZlB4aH3diF1s9EgJBqi8OM0GkN-372kZiR2CMEolxbXBz3Xx91clz0WQcQZ0&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=4ee1858c008f8d770346ec604d127519&oe=5FA816CD121085476_10159069088033910_9049774618499059765_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=AUUlm9VcmaEAX9_z_k1&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=10e798cf0f2388410692469bcfdb1bb4&oe=5FA9CC01121164699_10159069088038910_1541510358432351599_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=BOU4-IixuZ4AX-Ncl56&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=c4fc040415a5141e1f478e3e65eadbf3&oe=5FA724B8

2 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Miss Noo Carol, that drive thru RennFen wuz a really gud idea!   Do you habs :digicam ?

It was a good idea . . . saved the season from being a total bust.  Sorry, no, I didn't take pictures.  I'm hoping to see some that were taken by other folks!   :blush

Yum, tapioca!  :chow

Miss Noo Carol

Yuk Merc, yu ate frogspawn? That wat Mum sez it waz kakkd wen she hadda eet skool dinners.

Nutmeg, hoo ownlee bin to dog trayning klass and did KNOT getta skool dinner wyle we waz there.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Merc, that tappyoka looks really gud!   Since I got to see :digicam ob you, here is a :digicam ob me for you to see:

121100517_1069850490146803_3266936822332025253_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=qJBFIAHO0zgAX9I-Qz8&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=dec051d9e89aa761cebab9b0a63b5572&oe=5FAADEE8

Ivy, wif my wayward earsies

three girls fall halo

Hola!  Well, Mom an Dad had fun today an we did KNOT!  They went owt fer drinks an eggsplorin wiff Antie Mary an Unka Rick an they were gone fer 4 owers!  I know, duznt seem that long, but I onny like to be by myownself (wiff my sissers) fer abowt 2-3 owers.  But I wuz good an dint pee innyware.

Sorry you came in sekund agin, Battle, but it sownds like you are habbin a grate thyme.  Shure hope yer Moms knee feels moore bedder tho.

Miss Carol, that festible sownds rilly fun an responsibel.  Glad they are makin adjustimints so it can be safe as well as fun.

Miss Vanessa, will you get moore kitten pics?  Bet they are rilly kewt now!

Merc, that tapeeyoca looks yummy!

Cherry, we were sposed to get rayne too, but it onny sprinkelled a liddle arownd 4.  The Stillers were playin inna Berg today.  I fink there were ackshooly sum peepel inna stadyum.

Miss England Carol, Mom rilly liked those pics you sent!

Oh, Ivy, you are just the most beeeeeeyoutiful gurlhound.  Those eyes.  Those ears.....:beatheart

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Nice pichers everybody!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

:coffee Morning

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png