The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #200!

Hello me freends!

Miss Chris, we just can knot git ober da fact dat they turn owr poop into sumfing yoo wuld put into yoor garden. I myownself, when I go to da Misser, deposit my poop in strategic areas in da garden, but momma-bear always pick it up :(

Misser Merc, yoo awr a drama llama too :lol We lubs dat eggspression too!

We just wentid owt walkie and we gottid surprised by da rain. I yam now standing and KNOT mobing until momma-bear dries me wiff a towel. Zorro del galgo already dried hisownself on owr white walls.

Such

A

Doofus...

Yoor freend,

Charlie - wantin da towel warmed up in da drying masheen furst

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sid Sloth :beatheart

Hadda! :rotfl

Miss Susan, I am behind. What happened to your neck or did something happen long ago and now you are having it looked at? Sounds VERY ouchy :grouphug

I get all my pet supplies at Mud Bay :D

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

We rememmer miss Cindy deesiding on wedder to go on dat date or KNOT!!

Oh, dat candee corn toofer!!! 

Mama lubz da sloth pichure, Miss Carol.

Did ah miss seeing miss NOO Carol fur a wile?  Ah may juss KNOT habz seen her.

Mama habz to do anudder wun ub doze late nite virchual meetings.  she did take us fur a long walkie urlier an let us play in owr NOO backyard doggee park so we wud habz lot ub tenshun beefor she had to go on herbz meeting.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hahaha!!!!  Little Miss Hada!!!  You should be glad that Miss Ivy is away at camping or else she would give you the lazer eye for wanting to snuggle with Mister Merc!!!!  :yikes  :lol

Miss Soozin i tried to find the pichers of your neck xray for Antie Jennie but I couldn't find em on your page!  :dunno

Mister Charlie I have decided don't mind having wiping with the towels.  I bet I would like it even more better if it was a warm towel!    :nod

Have a good meeting Miss Dr Robin!  Be quiet Mister Dustin!!   :shakefinger

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

3 hours ago, locket said:

We just wentid owt walkie and we gottid surprised by da rain. I yam now standing and KNOT mobing until momma-bear dries me wiff a towel. Zorro del galgo already dried hisownself on owr white walls.

Such

A

Doofus...

:rofl

3 hours ago, locket said:

Misser Merc, yoo awr a drama llama too :lol

:ohno  Hey! <_<

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:wave  I yam here, Dustin!  Fank you for asking!  I'm contemplating the dude wearing the ranch dressing, it's quite an undertaking.  :hehe

Charlie, a warm towel sounds good, even hoomans like that.  Some have racks in their bathrooms that keep the towels and robes warm allatime!  How wondermous would that be, eh?!!

Miss Noo Carol

Hola!

Ja, ja, Miss Carol!

An Miss Carol Ann, that sloth pic.....:beatheart

Miss Sherrie, we hope yer recubbery goes reel smoove.  Glad yer sergery went well.

Yikes, Miss Robin, a horsie walkabowt!

Miss Susan, those are LOTS ob problems!  Si, the spine ansers a lot of qwestshuns, an we hope you can get those fings resolbed!

Last nite there wuz a bad shootin ONE HAFF BLOCK frum owr howse.  4 peepel shot, no one wuz ded.  But :yikes:weep:angry:

Mom knows she missed a lot.  She is gonna got to bed a liddle erly.  We hab to get up an take Angie to the vets fer her bludwerk an hexrays reel erly tomorra.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Roman just got an empty corn can out of the garbage and was chewing it! He waits til I have to go to the toilet to get into things. I'll have to get a better gate, the last one I bought wasn't wide enough.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom