The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #200!

Hi, hello, welcome!  Dis is the two hundredth edition of this little "club"!  Wowzer!!

Dis club was founded in the olden days for houndies who had a problem holding their pee.  It was discovered that all of the founding houndies had the great Unruly in their petigree, hence the name Unruly Boys!  Didja no that?

We meet here to discuss the ins and outs of libbing wiff hooomans, life after racing, things we like to eat, things we weren't sposed to eat, how owr poo is looking (bouncy, thanks for asking!), and other such important topics.

All our welcome to join in or juss read along.  We lubs our loyal lurkers!!  

Iffen yu can't understand the ritings, remember dis--houndies is a langwidge where what yu  HEAR is how yu rite it!

The club rules inclood no peeing in da house.  Remember--no see  no sky, no pee!  Also, dis shud go wiffout saying, do KNOT poop in da house!!!! Dat upsets the hoomans.  As slow and awkward as they are, dey habs thumbs and can open cans and bags of fuds so it important to have them around.  

I wood like to make a speshul mention of our long time member, Miss Sherrie.  Miss Sherrie habs lost TWO belubbed houndies, and owr ginormous harts break for her.  We lubs yu Miss Sherrie!

Dis me, Wee Battle, Scottish DeerHOUND puppy, and that is all!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battle, you have an early start tomorrow, so off to bed with you! Thanks for da NOO club.

Roman must have that Unruly gene, he has waited till I went to pee before he unloaded in the house. And I KNOW HE CAN HOLD IT. <_< We shall see after my vacation...

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Thank you Battle.  I love all of you.  

Frew fick and fin!

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Good lucking tamarrow Mister Battle!!!

Now it's time to say good nite!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud morning frendz, the sun iz shyning heer so wiv luck we will get a waak inna forrist now that the cows hav bin moved owt. We do KNOT lyke meeting cows on ower waak!

Mum spent yesserday morning shredding awl the Budleeya boosh that blowed down last weekend. The poor owld gurl was shattered so we ownlee  gotta short waak froo the gowf korse yesserday eevning.

Fanks fower the nyoo Club Battle and Gud luck in yur Show class tuday.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Edited by Banjoman

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Gud morning.  :coffee    It's me, Cherry cherries-sm.png !

Thank you Battle for the noo Club.   You did a greyt job telling eberywon all about it!   Plusalso it is Club # 200!     My Angel Sisser Breeze had Unruly in her pedigree, and Ivy does too!   I will habs to look and see if I do- it wuld be waaay waaaay   back!    Oooooh!    I do too!  It IS waaaay waaay back!

Good Luck at the show today Battle!   Maybe you can beat your sisser!

Miss Sherrie   :grouphug 

We are going to playgroop this morning and Ivy will be waking up soon.   It is cloudy outside but it is warmer- the temprachur is 54 pedigrees, so no winter coats today!

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Good Satonday! Waiting for the taxi to the station. I forgot they had actually built and finished the new one, tore down the old one. I didn't realize the old one had weird waiting areas for an awful reason. I wish we had high-speed Acela service like the Northeast, but that's a pipe dream. For those who don't know, the railroad infrastructure is owned by the freight rails (CSX, Union Pacific, etc) and Amtrak is US Goverment owned. Therefore, freight takes priority.

And speaking of RRs, where is Fancy these days??

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Good morning to all ma chat club friends! Dis club has been around a looooooooooooooooong time! I tink ma sissies Gizzy and Specky were da first to join. Speaking of da hounds dat come before me, Mama's iPhone makes a little movie ebberyday for her wif her photos. Last week da phone made one wif photos of all her Greyhoundies! 

Mama really likes da picture of Riley Roo carrying his blankie around in his mouth!

Molly McPoodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

1 hour ago, locket said:

I'd like to add sumfing!

No poop in da house and no poop on yoor brodder's hed

:rofl  :nod

Miss CArol Ann, dat wuz a berree nise moobie.  :heart

Wen I hab sumfing reelee gud to eet, I licklicklick muh chest and de top of a leg.  Mummy and Daddy say I musta had sumfing "leg lickin' gud!" :hehe

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Becoze yoo keep laffing at me, heer iz sum photographic evidence dat I yam cleen on da hed now! Momma-bear gottid a noo lens and now she takes lotsa pictoores obs us.

121010799_329241948377533_13371592404498

And dis Zorro del galgo wiff hisown cheetah pose!

121033298_616492745696852_75366101254902

Yoor freend,

Charlie - cleen now :bugeye

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

:wave Hola!  Good morning on this occasion, club #200!  Fanks Battle who I habs KNOT really met yet.  I hear you want good luck beating a sistah today!

I am on page one for once!

I have nuffig NOO, really it’s Sattiday so Mama is home.  Da ‘rents are gonna rake up bags-o-leafs today.  

I’ll be bak!

Hola!  Galina.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Molly tell Miss Carol thanks for the pictures of the original crew.  Mom remembers them

Battle by now you showed. How did you do ?  Good we hope.

Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Lila, I'm kont sure you want owr hard red clay filling up your carefully dug hole, but I try shoving some ob it through the USB hole and you and Mistress can test it out.  Nate is the digger ob holes here, besides Ma, and he manages it so maybe I am worrited for nuffin'. :D 

Zorro pooped on your head Charlie?! :wow  What great aim!  And then you hadda take a walk ob shame home wif Turd Noggin?  UNFAIR!  

Nigel, I am so glad to read that you are doing great on your medications.  Dat Doc Morag habs lots ob weapons in her treatment arsenal. :nod 

Lila, MoMo used to get her osteo meds wif cheeses!  I'm glad you enjoy that medication delivery system.

Mam, that photo ob your farm is beautiful.  Peaceful and tidy and welcoming and perfect!

Miss Banessa, hab a safe & fun trip home.  Ma's cousin lubs traveling by train!

Battle, goodest luck wif your showing!  I'm sorry Miss Susan and Miss Laze are boff gimping.

Nutmeg, may your forest walk be cow-less.  Those things are BIG.  :eek 

What a neato remembory video, Miss Carol Ann.  :wub:  I lub seeing all those dear faces.

Hey there, Daphne and Bitzi!  :wave 

I was completely absent yesterday and, as you can imagine, it was all Ma's fault. <_<  I spent the WHOLE ENTIRE day dodging boxes and a big table and watching Ma lumber up and down on the floor.  All that inconvenience and I got nuffin' out og it.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch.  My life is to tough.

Spirit

Thwarted by rain from doing the yard work I'd planned, I decided to put together the electric table Ann and I got for the sewing room we're organizing.  Back when I was working, the company bought all the office staff nice new standing desks--electric and adjustable to use sitting or standing.  Perfect as a cutting table for sewing!  The company purchasing manager kindly order an extra one for me.  I paid for it but got the company's volume discount pricing.  I am finally getting it put together.  It took about half the day and I am stiff and sore from scrambling around on the floor, kneeling, holding screws and wielding the screwdriver.  It's up now and works and is just what we wanted!  :yay   Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hello my Friendlies!

Rainings all day today means mostly boring for us.

Hahahahaha!!!  Miss Loosy!!!  "Back when I was working"  Momma says that's a good phraze!!!  And she says our dirt has so much clay innit she could probly make fine china out of it!!  :lol  :rolleyes:  

We hope Mister Battle did good today!!!  And that Miss Ivy and Miss Cherry had a great playgroop!!  And Miss Nutmeg and Iss Chancey had a good, cow;less walkie!!

Mister Charlie, you know we only laff at you because we love you!!  Great pchers too!

Miss Carol Ann and Miss Molly are looking at memries!  Momma's picher back up place does the same thing, only it's gonna be sad this week cause it's the week when they losted both Dorie and Dude 10 years ago.

Have a good trip Miss Vanessa!!!  Momma loves riding the train!!

I was just wunnering where Miss Fancypants was at too!!!  :dunno   I hope it's just because Miss Cindy is really busy.

Momma says she's gonna make stew today.  Pork and squarsh stew with red cabbige slaw.  Which will use up the last of our garden squarshes.  Anyway, it means she's working in the kichen and maybe will drop stuff on the floor!!!  :chow 

Wishings for a Super Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Charlie, did Ivy ever tell you that I am in love with you?   And your picture makes me *swoon* !      Miss Kathy

Momma, you are embarrassing me telling my frends that you lubs them!   Whot about me?  and Cherry?   I love you too!  :beatheart 

Well, we had a gud time at playgroop this morning.   There were 15 houndies there, so it wuzn't too beeg.  But there wuz an Australian shepherd puppy and a two year old pit bull who came and we chased them.  :blush    All ob our 'rents were running after us to get us away from them.   That pit bull showed her teefers and they are BEEEG!   Momma sed she wuz skeery.  But then their Mommas took them to a farther away part ob the park (it is pretty beeg) and they played together so all ob us just went to the hoomans to get petted instead.

Miss Carol Ann, that bideo is beautimous!   Momma rememberates all ob your houndies.    Her phone makes bideos ob us too and they are fun to see.  

I wunder how Battle is doing at the dog show?

Thank you Battle for starting the noo Club.  Number 200!   Wow!   We are talkatibe houndies!

Ivy talkatibe houndie :blah 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hola!  mah brudder Picasso got hims Hollow Weenie custoom.   Could someone please steal it from Mama’s faceybuke page to postie here?

Fanks! Galina

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Wowzer!   Club #200  :confetti

We have had an unseasonably warm day today and a couple of showers.  Things will get chilly overnight with frost.

Kathy! You're knot the only one in love with Charlie.  He is such a sweet    :wub:    boy and we were honoured to have him spend his vacation with us.    

Heeeeeer's Picasso.....

120909688_1379492422247488_7875762089409332948_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=lOmbjn8L7AUAX9xM5rb&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=d66ded936e60d5306f4fdeb0f545a9e4&oe=5FA92136

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Gud eevning frendz. Well we did KNOT get ower waak inna forrist tuday, jusst arownd the streets ‘cos jusst afore we left howme Mum had a lotta plants deelivvad so we had a short waak so she kood get owt inna gaardin. Watta swizz!

Laila, Mum bin looking at foteegraffs and haz sent lots to yur Mum inna e-mayles, we howpe she KNOT been a nyoosints. She trying to fink ovva ideeya fower the Christmas window she mayke everee yeer.

Ivy we kood KNOT see yur videeyos and we kan KNOT  see Cherry’s littul signachur pikkie  eether.

Lukkit Picasso, watta greyt Howloweenee kostyoom!:yay

Neerlee bedtyme heer so Gud nyte wishis to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Molly, love the pictures from your mama's phone!  I like seeing pictures of you, too, my little Apricot girlie!

Charlie, those are beautiful pictures of you and Zorro del Galgo.  And yes, I see that your head is clean.  Very hampsome, too.

Miss Lucy, that desk/table sounds fan-Dane-tastic!  (Ooops, I have been watching the Great Danish puppies play today!) I'm glad you got it pur together so you can be using it.

Miss Nancy Mam, love the Halloween costume!

Miss Noo Carol

Nutmeg, it wuz Molly who posted the video ob all ob their other houndies.   I do knot know how to post videos on the Chat Club, just :digicam      Cherry's leetle signachur pikkie is a pretty emoji ob cherries! 

Ivy 

three girls fall halo

16 minutes ago, ScootersMom said:

Miss Nancy Mam, love the Halloween costume!

That is Picasso. one of Tin's handsome Therapy Dog Galgos...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.