Small victories...fingers crossed

As you may know Grace suffers with corns. She has three on three different toes of one front foot and two on one toe of the other and we have tried different remedies for the last two years since they appeared.

For the last six or seven months I have been taking her to one of the various the parks near me in the car so she doesn't walk on any hard ground, and using a dog nail grinder I've been grinding the corns and her nails down when she jumps into the back of the car before we go to the park. (It saves me bending down :D) If she has to walk on hard ground I've been putting a baby sock over her foot and then her boot. The baby sock keeps her claws together, including her dew claw, and makes putting the boot on easier.

This morning she didn't want to jump into the car and instead wanted to walk to the park on the pavement/sidewalk with no boots on :yay:clap:pepper

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

Good job!  Corns are such a menace!  So glad you've found a maintenance plan that works for you all!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly