If anyone would like these

Happy to ship within the U.S.:   one 30 count (minus ~2) bag of Oravet Dental Chews; two bottles of Kirkland's Glucosamine 1500mg/MSM 1500mg supplement, one unopened bottle of 375#, the other nearly full.

edited: thanks you guys for your thoughts, but thankfully we haven't suffered a loss since July with Bea, we simply have a boatload of extra supplement and for whatever reason the campers don't care for the chews!

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

it sounds like you have a loss-if so, so sorry. 

costco will take them back. when jamie died i didn't know if i could return the frontline i purchased, no packaging since i removed it since it took up so much space. i explained what happened, they were very nice expressed condolences and took it back. 

also, they take back opened dog food- if you say your pup had a negative reaction to the products they will refund your money.

Edited by cleptogrey

First post edited. 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

21 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

for whatever reason the campers don't care for the chews!

Are they the ones with the toothpaste-like center? I think they smell kind of nice (I mean, for dog treats), but Sweep agreed with the campers!

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Just now, ramonaghan said:

Are they the ones with the toothpaste-like center? I think they smell kind of nice (I mean, for dog treats), but Sweep agreed with the campers!

They are. They do smell nice but seem kind of sweet? Oravet Dental Chews 

Please, somebody ......... :lol

1 minute ago, FiveRoooooers said:

They are. They do smell nice but seem kind of sweet? Oravet Dental Chews 

Please, somebody ......... :lol

Yep, those are the ones. Kind of vanilla-mint-bubblegum-ish. They have rave reviews on Chewy! Picky pups. :rolleyes:

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

My hounds ate them but their poo was bright green!

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020

2 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

First post edited. 

Whew...

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

What's the country of origin of the Glucosamine?

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Vanessa, I don't know: This item is verified by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) which is an independent, scientific, non-profit organization that sets strict quality and purity standards for dietary supplements manufactured and distributed worldwide. The USP’s drug standards are enforceable in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration.

Andrea, thanks, and glad you can use the chews!