Corns Again

Scooby172

2 hours ago, teri_d said:

Win sure Dr Millard would be happy to talk to them too - she was very pleased with how the procedure went today.  He is home!  Of course the weather here (after months of dry weather) has turned damp - so u til the bandages come off - we have to keep them dry when leash walking ☹️ They sent him home with iv bag coverings 😂😂 but my brilliant hubby has taken a pair of his bike socks and is spraying the bottoms with flex steel paint - hopefully the invented socks will be easier to put on and take off.   I’ll keep you posted on his recovery and success (hopefully)

:goodluck Sounds very encouraging! Let us know how Phog is doing!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

6 hours ago, teri_d said:

Win sure Dr Millard would be happy to talk to them too - she was very pleased with how the procedure went today.  He is home!  Of course the weather here (after months of dry weather) has turned damp - so until the bandages come off - we have to keep them dry when leash walking ☹️ They sent him home with iv bag coverings 😂😂 but my brilliant hubby has taken a pair of his bike socks and is spraying the bottoms with flex steel paint - hopefully the invented socks will be easier to put on and take off.   I’ll keep you posted on his recovery and success (hopefully)

Glad the op was a success.Try putting a poo bag on before the sock to keep things dry. Just keep an eye on where the coverings are fastened to the leg for signs of rubbing.

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time