Ears for everyone....

I brought a special treat for the greyts - dried cow ears with fur. I guess it is save to say the dogs loved them...

39408991fo.jpg

39408993rd.jpg

39408998vv.jpg

39409000yf.jpg

39409001ep.jpg

39409003fh.jpg

39409004fr.jpg

39409007pp.jpg

39409009oh.jpg

39409013eq.jpg

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Yup, they're happy. Not sure that I would enjoy a sand-coated cow's ear though. :lol

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

1 minute ago, macoduck said:

Yup, they're happy. Not sure that I would enjoy a sand-coated cow's ear though. :lol

You just don't know what you are missing out :D

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

What fun! And a lovely sand pile.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Yup. Lots of fun and very tasty.

I'm glad I'm not a dog though. :lol: 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Fur is just extra fiber.  :)

Abu looks like he thinks those ears alone were worth retiring for.

Nadine, all your dogs look so beautifully fit and in shape.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

1 hour ago, EllenEveBaz said:

Fur is just extra fiber.  :)

Abu looks like he thinks those ears alone were worth retiring for.

Nadine, all your dogs look so beautifully fit and in shape.  

Oh, thank you. I always try to keep them as fit as possible. Paddy (the blue) will be 11 this month. He still doesn't look his age. 

15 hours ago, palmettobug said:

What fun! And a lovely sand pile.

It is actually a sand pit I dug for the dogs but somehow ended up ordering too much sand. Now it's a mountain :lol

Edited by smurfette

18 hours ago, macoduck said:

The fur elevates it to a 5-star treat :puke

:lol Silly hounds!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

WheeeeeEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like they're having fun!!!

I must have the weirdest dogs in the whole world!!  None of them will eat any sort of "body part" treat like that - except bully sticks, I guess! - no ears, no feet, no antlers, no hooves, no real bones even!  They just look at me like they're waiting for the *real* treats to come out!!!  :rolleyes:

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

How can I be so grossed out* and so charmed at the same time? :lol Wonderful photos; that pic of Paddy on his haunches is especially :wub: .

*Not as much as with pig snouts though.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

12 hours ago, HeyRunDog said:

I guess the rest of the cow is under the sand mountain....

:lol that is a possibility.