So many things happened...

smurfette

15 hours ago, racindog said:

Good to hear from you again! Abu is simply...STUNNING!   No doubt about it- he picked you. You are blessed.  And BTW your English is perfect! Looking forward to hearing about Abu's new adventures.  We love you both. Keep in touch. :beatheart And don't be surprised if Andy sends you a message to let you know all is well with him.  They often do that. One common way is that a lot of times a dog we currently have will allow the departed one to 'use' him to let you know by the living dog exhibiting behaviors etc. that are common to the departed ones. If Andy does you will know immediately because you will recognize his energy. It is very real and very comforting and happens quite a bit so if it happens just savor it. The departed ones can send rainbows, or butterflies, or feathers or do any number of amazing and 'unexplainable' things that you will recognize. You can tell from the pictures that Abu is strong and kind. He will be good for you-and you, for him.

A friend of mine who is a reiki master and shaman performed a ritual during Andy's passing. It was the most peaceful thing I ever encountered. I was sad when he left but not as devastated as I feared I would be. There was a feeling of calm and that it was the right time and place. I can't explain it.

Abu does things Andy did when he was young, small things like laying in the gras in the same spot Andy used to lie or the way he scans the table for something interesting while just walking by. And Paddy and Saoirse accepted him as a pack member from day 1. He was here for 2 hours and slept on the sofa on his back with his legs in the air as if he just came home from a long walk.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

On 9/11/2020 at 10:31 PM, smurfette said:

A friend of mine who is a reiki master and shaman performed a ritual during Andy's passing. It was the most peaceful thing I ever encountered. I was sad when he left but not as devastated as I feared I would be. There was a feeling of calm and that it was the right time and place. I can't explain it.

Abu does things Andy did when he was young, small things like laying in the gras in the same spot Andy used to lie or the way he scans the table for something interesting while just walking by. And Paddy and Saoirse accepted him as a pack member from day 1. He was here for 2 hours and slept on the sofa on his back with his legs in the air as if he just came home from a long walk.

Wow. I totally understand what you have shared and Andy will be with you always. The heart KNOWS what the mind can't understand sometimes. :beatheart