GRTB Virtual Convention Center Shopping Event

jetcitywoman

The official announcement just came out so I wanted to share it here, too.  Since the Greyhounds Reach the Beach(tm) event was postponed due to the pandemic, the vendors decided to come together to offer the shopping portion of the event online, via Facebook.  If you participated in the Greyhounds in Gettysburg Virtual Vendor Weekend, this will be much the same.  The Facebook page (to be announced) will the the "virtual convention center" where you can browse all of the merchandise.  The photos will be linked back to each vendor's shop website, or have instructions for how to purchase.  Many of your favorite vendors are participating, and many of them will be offering special discounts or donations to adoption groups when you make a purchase.

The Virtual Convention Center shopping event will take place starting Thursday, October 8th and end on Sunday, October 11th.  Further details coming soon!

118324923_10220258625628807_908666422723

Sharon, Loki, Freyja, Capri (bridge angel and most beloved heart dog), Ajax (bridge angel) and Sweetie Pie (cat)

Visit Hound-Safe.com by Something Special Pet Supplies for muzzles and other dog safety products

:gh_bow

Hopefully there will be a vendor directory with those links sent out to the mailing list also.  I love our vendors, but I do not and will not support the use of anything related to Facebook, no matter the cause it benefits. Facebook and all of it's subsidiaries ,trackers,  domains etc are blocked on my computers.  

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

22 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

Hopefully there will be a vendor directory with those links sent out to the mailing list also.  I love our vendors, but I do not and will not support the use of anything related to Facebook, no matter the cause it benefits. Facebook and all of it's subsidiaries ,trackers,  domains etc are blocked on my computers.  

I feel the same way. Please have some non-FB situation for the increasing number of people who refuse to use it.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

• 1 month later...

+ 1 for a non FB user!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

4 days to go!

Larry will be emailing a list of the participating vendors for everyone who does not use Facebook.  If you get his GRTB and Grapehounds emails, you'll get this one.  Keep you eyeballs peeled!

4-Days-to-Go.png

Edited by jetcitywoman
formatting

Sharon, Loki, Freyja, Capri (bridge angel and most beloved heart dog), Ajax (bridge angel) and Sweetie Pie (cat)

Visit Hound-Safe.com by Something Special Pet Supplies for muzzles and other dog safety products

Woohoo!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Tired of the countdown?  So are we!  So we're opening one day early for all y'all!  The Facebook link for te GRTB Convention Center Shopping page is here:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/921249895026663

You can also shop through the email that GRTB (Larry) sent out this morning.

24ac34eab5e5ee0e23a5c58224a6afec.png.96150b6ce4a8800995114feca85b3a01.png