The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #199

I can pick up Hada at 5!  Vet said she is perkier and playful. Been on IV fluids all day so when they take her out to pee the juice up bag goes with her :lol  Creatinine had a slight uptick today. If in the future she needs sedation for a surgery or dental she will need to come in the day before for a full day of IV fluids (darn those pesky kidneys). Issuing some metronzwhatever for her diarrhea.

And yes, she's been moaning for them. :P

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for a Hada Parsnip update. 

I'm loving cinnaminbundance--That's marvelous. 

My goodness that's a hooge poopy. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Oh, my, Fuzzy is a world class comfy-groaner. She has done it on an open mic during a team call.:D She has no problem letting you know her contentment level.

G and Bibbi got the metro, too. It works a lot better on dogs than cats, I found.

Speaking of cinnininmamammin buns, Aldi has a super-delicious individually wrapped on. Not too much icing, lots of spice. I got two more boxes last nite.

Side note, if you have a Honda with the fob & push button start, the battery only lasts about two years, according to the guy at BatteriesPlus. Since I plan on keeping LongBlue till the wheels fall off, I got the lifetime battery change.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hola!  Well, onna eber presunt helf noos frunt---I fink you prolly get tayard ob this---Dad had a terribel nite last nite.  Si, he felt fine affer the docs an the dranin an all, but affer dinner, he started gettin chills, an then he felt reel sick an he frew up abowt 6 thymes!  An his temp wuz risin.  It wuz knot fun!  We were so wurried, we thot mebbe he wood hab to go to the ER.  But he called his doc who sed it wuznt frum his elbow. :dunno  So affer a wile, he felt bedder an his temp went down, an he fell asleep.  So mebbe it wuz food poysinin?  Mom ate the same fing---eggsept 1 strawberry wich dint look good that she tole him knot to eat---an she wuznt sick.  They boff had salads an a glass ob whine.  He wuz okay this mornin, but now he is knot feelin as grate.  Whot are we gonna do wiff him?  I dont fink they hab the virus, but mebbe they shood get tested?

An good noos fer Mom---her fase looks bedder today.  Still red, but you can tell it is fadin. Each day, liddle by liddle.  So the meds are doin there job, I gess.  We are all glad.

It haz rayned ALL DAY. :(  I gess Laura's relatibs are heer.

Hada, is good you went to the vet.  We are glad you are feelin bedder an are comin home.

Miss Nancy, whot color you gonna put in yer hare?  Mom likes purkle. :nod

Dustin, that is bery kewl abowt yer yard.  An we wood love to see you runnin in such a yooneek way.  Knot good fer racin, but is moore bedder to be adorabel. :heart

Fancy, yer Mom is wunnerful to kare abowt the stray cats.  Si, if she cood find sum help to get em ficksed, that wood be grate.  Yeers ago, Mom ficksed ebery stray cat in owr nayborhood, I fink!  We rilly admire you an yer Mom fer runnin an walkin so much.

Charlie!  You are knot sposed to grab burds owta the sky!  But wuz fun, si?

Oooh, Miss Vanessa, Mom wood loooove to see those liddle kittehs!  Ja, ja, Fuzzy gronin durin a teem call.  Opin mike gronin. :lol

That is so sad abowt the liddle IG.  Woodnt it be debastatin to hab that happin? :weep

Hope tonite is bedder then last nite....

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I yam home!!!! I wuz a good gurl an ebberybudddy luvved me at da vet place. Wen I gots home I had tu sniffsniffsniff ebberyting in da howse and owt. Den I took a poop an it bounced! Den i habs dinner. Den mom took :digicam These heer are genyuwhine nuu pickies, knot dat recykled stuff mom usshully posts.
118625349_2831858217139264_5324807710730

Me and Lulu
118519092_2831858213805931_3085476752725

Finishin yard patrol
118579238_2831858127139273_6882589914136

Me, Lulu, an Georgie. Charlie wuz bizzy lickin my dindin bowl clean.
118519227_2831858200472599_5084042712690

Georgie photobomb
118694623_2831858223805930_7841494691912

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:(  Pallina

:thumbs-up     Hada.  Glad you're feeling a perkier and back to moaning!!

I'm so relieved that NancyToo is feeling better, poor Doug is feeling poorly again  :(

I have been feeding a feral cat for 2 years, almost every day.  I still can only just softly touch his side whilst he is eating.  The horse Vet said she would neuter him if I could trap him. when she was here doing spring shots, but of course that was a day he did knot show up  :rolleyes:

My hair is more pink than purkle..... but I really like it!   Next time I might get two colours   :blink:  

118590064_10222709496066932_8358746518593783150_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=nXyuQi-hWwIAX877prJ&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=cdd2ee07dc425845c6bc6a915491b386&oe=5F71059F

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Hada!  You look wunnerful, sweet gurl.  An we cood see pics ob you fer daze an daze. :beatheart

OMD, Miss Nancy, Mom looooves yer hare!  We love that it is seberal colors, yet bery soft and suttle. It is ahhsum!

Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon

Hiya! It’s Fryday! We are sellabratin cause Mistress is knot gonna theenk bout the bad werkjob till Moanday mornink. It’s all accounta bad co-irkers. She found sumthin out today that she could report to the compliance peeple. It’s not anybuddy doing nuthin bad wiff the inshoorants, juss sumbuddy using a vary risky tool that is knot allowed. :shakefinger

Oh Andipants, do you reelly want that beeg of a brudder? He’d stomp on you and take up the whole couch and eat alla the foods. But I guess he’s kewte.

Charlie got a birdie! Ontce in my youff whilst walkin at the college I got a hunk of skwirrel tail and sum bird tail fedders all on the same day.

I’m so glad the Parsnip is home and doing so good! It’s a good thin Mistress can’t leaf me or she’d prolly come dognap you. Y’all shore like that pillowpokket bed. ^_^

Misses Nancy and Mam I like your hair colors!  Mam are you gonna do curing?  Nancy I’m glad you’re getting bedder.

Anybuddy know how Battle is doing wiff the fancy pracing?

So it’s 6 days till I’m 14. I theenk I’m gonna make it. :) My bak leggies were getting a leddle sinky the pass cupple weeks. But lass nite Mistress went out for dinner and I was so xcited when she came home! I did zoomies in the back yard and reel fast digdig. :crazy Mistress was yellin at me alla the time but I didn’t care. And I’m juss fine today.

Well, it’s time for TV watchin.

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Lila, I think a distinguished houdie such as you may dig and dig as much as she likes!:lol:

Hada, you have the White Face of Distinguishment!

We got an email about dressing while on telework, that a t-shirt was not "suitable" on a teleconference. Eye-burning 70s shirt it is, then! With plenty of rhinestones and sequins.

Hi ya, it's me, Wee Battle.  Today I got a ribbon thingy dat says "Best of Opposite Sex" on it!  Dat translates to second place.  My sister Reign won.  Maybe I will win tomorrow??  Honestly, we think maybe da judge went eeny meeny miney moe cause it was a monsoon and he was all wet and tired, and we had to fancy prance not in a ring but just under a tent and it was too small.  But Momma was so proud of me onaccounta I was a gud boy all day and KNOT afraid of nothing!  There is weird stuff here like noisy generators and YUGE dryers and dogs wiff poofy hair and dogs the size of cars and dogs the size of mice!!  My sister did gud too, but troothfully I am a better looking dog but I was a wee bit nervous and I was a bit hunched up in the back.  I will try to do more better tomorrow!!

Lubs,

Mister Best of Opposite Sex

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hi!  I am back!  Whew!!!  What a day!!!

Nice furs Mam!!!  Moma wishes her furs would go gray faster so she could put in pretty colors easier!!  :P 

Miss Nancy, you guys can't seem to catch a break longer than a day or two!!  :kiss2 for you and :kiss2 for Mister Doug!!

Miss Lila I think if you turn 14 years old you will set a Club rekerd!!!!  :yay  :yay  :yay  Can anybuddy rememmer anuther houndie that was older than 14 in the Club???

:confetti  For Wee Mister Battle!!!!  :confetti    *I* think that's a EXCELLENT job for only your sekind showing!!!!  Maybe you'll will tamarrow!!

OK.  So let's see...  It was clouding this morning so Momma said since she hadda be up at the buttcrakk of 7 o'clok she mite as well get some of the canning done that she's been putting off cause of the hotter weather.  So she did 6 haff pintings of corn relish, 6 haff pintings of dill relish, and 4 haff pintings of an experimental relish she's calling "Lemony Cucumber Relish."  We got so many lemmin cucummers this year, but she wanted a resipee that *tasted* lemony too (cause, you know, lemmin cucummers don't taste like lemmin!!)  

Anyway, she found one, kinda sorta, but she hadda change it some cause the resipee she founded wasn't complete, and mite notta been safe for canning.  But she canned something from it anyways and now she will wait and see if it kills us d-e-d when we taste it!!!

There's still, like, a dozen big yellow crooked neck squarshes to deal with, though they are gonna hafta wait cause we are all TIRED OUT!!  And she's not sure what she's gonna do with em anyhow!!!

Later Gaters!!!

:rivethead   AndiPants

PeeEss - and our hedging gotted chopped real good too!!!

AP

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Ooooo!!!!  I am sorry Little Miss Hada for not saying before that I am very glad you are feeling more better now!!!  Plus also, I like seeing pichers of you and Miss Lulu and Miss Georgie!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

Tis Hada heer agin. I slept good. I ate good. I poop good owtside. Whosagoodgirlwhosagoodgirl? ME!

liddle Hada, short on legs butt happier at home

tiny hada siggy.png

Good job Wee Battle! Maybe today will be YOUR day at da dog show!

Gizzy passed about six weeks before her 14th. birthday. Riley made it to exactly 13. Lady was 12 and considering her illness that was a miracle. Specky only made it to 10. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

13 hours ago, macoduck said:

Den I took a poop an it bounced! Den i habs dinner. Den mom took :digicam

Butt, did she take a pickshur ob yur bouncy poop?  No, she did knot! :bugeye

11 hours ago, palmettobug said:

We got an email about dressing while on telework, that a t-shirt was not "suitable" on a teleconference. Eye-burning 70s shirt it is, then! With plenty of rhinestones and sequins.

:heheSince my classes started I need makeup and to do something with my hair.  I think this semester I will rely heavily on my large collection of silk scarves to gussy up simple blouses.  No one needs to know I'm wearing them with shorts and sneakers (but at least I'm wearing pants!)

Battle! :bow2

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Elizabeth I am even luckier as I have to wear our school logo shirt - with gym shorts they can't see! LOL! I even made a school logo virtual background so it looks more professional and so the kids don't see inside my home! 

Carol Ann.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Good Satonday! Hoomid again, but you can tell now the days are getting shorter. Toe chopping/grinding and chiro are on the agenda today.

I'm guessing someone wore a political tee and someone else got offended. 

Battle, I think you and Susan are going to make a wonderful pair in and out of the ring.

My Marco made it to 14 years 3 months and 1 week. He was a return because his owner died. He was 9 1/2 when we got him. We figured we’d have him for maybe 3 years but he fooled us! He was in good shape till the day he died. He had a spinal stroke. Miss that big goofy boy.

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Liddle Hada Nana Parsnip is home, looking pretty and perky.  Hope you are feeling like yourself again!  From your morning report it sounds like you are.  :kiss2

Miss Nancy Mam, I like that too!  The color is subtle, that's nice.  

I would like to see that sparkly shirt, Miss Vanessa.   Would you also have ruffled shoulders and big hair?  :rofl

CONGA LINE!  Wee Battle got a ribbon YEAH Wee Battle got a ribbon YEAH   Good for you, laddie!  Hope you are not nervous today and do at least as well or better!

Miss Nancy Berg, I hope you and Misser Doug are doing better this morning.  :nod

AndiPants, you guys have been busy!  When winter comes you will like to have those fresh-tasting relishes to compliment your cold-weather dishes.  

We have raining and thundering going on here this morning.  That means no Tai Chi on the lawn today so I'll practice solo here at home.  

Have a great day, everyone!  :wave

Miss Noo Carol

:wave

I been quiet for a couple ob days on account ob my Ma is selfish and habs been busy. <_<  I am so impressed wif her right now.  KNOT.
She took em to the vet yesterday to follow up on my visit 3 weeks ago.  I'm just fine and I'll let her eggsplain later in this postie.

Miss Chris, I'm sorry KLilly has to hab a scary dentil. :kiss2 

Lila, your new meal plan sounds perfect for you!  I can do whatever I want as long as I eat.
Dat's just as it should be!

I'm so heartened to see that Tiny, Tiller, and Miss Sherrie were spared the worst ob that storm. :yay 

Oh wow!  Miss Chris, that is one hampsome Danish puppy.  My paws are crossed for you to rise to the tippy top ob the list for that boy.

Miss Tin, I'm glad you're gonna get some time off your demanding big werk project to stay home wif you houndies and fishies.  Safe trabels to Mister Michael and your new Galgo!

Laila, it is splendid news that bof your 'rents are feeling a bit better.  :yay 

And the fires in Napa are getting under control.  That is wonderful news.

Hada, I followed the unfolding saga ob you feeling bad after you dentil wif great anxiety and now I am frilled to read dthat you are getting fluids and feeling better enough to come home. :confetti 

Mam and Miss Nancy ob the  Burg, your colored hairs are delightful!

Lila, you're looking at 14!  That is impressive and wonderful!

Well for goodness sake, how silly!  Miss Banessa, I canknot believe that your werkjob is demanding that you wear somefing nicer than a teasethirt for conference calls. :rolleyes: Petty is what I call that.

Good job, young Battle!  Good luck fancy prancing today!

Spirit

Spirit is really doing pretty well for 13.75 years.  To recap, the vet at the boarding facility we used when the floors were put in really thought that, at his age, Spirit needed to be on pain meds.  I didn't want him to be in pain unnecessarily, for sure, so I took him to my own vet and we decided to try an NSAID for 2 weeks, then off it for 1 week, and then reevaluate.  The reevaluate visit was yesterday.  I've been watching my old boy like a hawk, trying to figure out whether he was in pain and if the NSAID made any difference to his mobility.  We finally came to the conclusion that he doesn't seem to be in pain, that the NSAID didn't hurt but also didn't make any kind of significant difference in his mobility.  He had xrays about a year ago that showed no joint deterioration.  The vet believes that Spirit has degenerative myelopathy and I think he's correct.  His symptoms are rear end weakness, foot dragging, and mild fecal incontinence--all unchanged with NSAIDs and all right in line with the degenerative myelopathy diagnosis.  The added wrinkle has been his whining--longish bouts of whining, grizzling, and general PITA whinging.  Analysing when that happens (daytime, while I'm working) and doesn't happen (evenings and nights) leads me and the vet to believe it's not pain related.  Generally he seems to end up wanting water, out, and attention.  I'm feeling pretty confident that we've got the right diagnosis and I have an idea of what to expect.
Chris, I haven't asked about Gabapentin but I will do so.  Dr. McC has always been open to info and suggestions that I bring in. Lucy

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

CONGA LINE!  Wee Battle got a ribbon YEAH Wee Battle got a ribbon YEAH  Wee Battle got a ribbon YEAH Wee Battle got a ribbon YEAH

sml_gallery_15587_3010_10634.gifsml_gallery_15587_3010_10634.gifsml_gallery_15587_3010_10634.gifsml_gallery_15587_3010_10634.gif

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hola!  Well, I fink we are doin okay, helf-wise.  Moms fase continoos to fade, an now she just haz 3 anty bioticks to take, an I fink that shood do it.  She will see the kewt liddle nurse pracktishoner on Mundy.  An Dad seems bedder too.  Sept this mornin when he wuz re-rappin his elbow, all that packin the doc put in came owt (when it wuznt sposed to) lookin yucky. :wacko:  Sorry, mebbe TMI.  But he wuz konserned, an called the doc who sed knot to wurry. :dunno Okay....he will see the doc (differnt frum Moms) on Mundy too.  An plusalso, a roomatologist.

Moms klient whose kitteh she wuz wachin is comin home today insted ob tomorra, so Mom haz NO JOBS today.  Furst thyme in monfs.  Then it starts back werkin at differnt howses tomorra.  So she sez she is just gonna stay home an do nuffin.  That is fine wiff me!  Mebbe pizza tonite....

Aw, Lila, sorry it is stressful fer yer Mom at werk.  Si, she shoodnt eben fink abowt it till Mundy.  An soon you will be 14!:yay  I fink you will like it. 14 is bery speshul, just like you are.  Owr angel Lydia got to be 14 1/2, an she LOVED it.

We are lovin heerin abowt alla the dressin up or dressin down fer werkin onna compooter.  The scarfs are a grate idea, Miss Elizabeth.  An si, Miss Vanessa, lotsa sparkles!

Oh, Battle, you an Miss Susan are habbin fun an bein brabe an doin lotsa eggcitin fings!  An YAY, you erned a ribbon!

Wow, Andi, yer Mom is amazin!  An bizzy.  All that stuff she is puttin in cans duz sownd rilly deelishus.  Capt mebbe the one she isnt shure abowt....

Hada, is grate to see that you are feelin much bedder.

Miss Carol, you do Tie Chee onna lawn?  How kewl is that?  You like it?

Miss Lucy, we feel so bad when you tawk abowt Spirit gettin older an habbin ups an downs, cawse is so kleer how bery much you love him.  But is also kleer that you unnerstand him bery well, an will allays do whot is best fer him.  Sownds like you hab a good plan an hab thot abowt it a lot.  He is a lucky dog to hab you fer a Mom.:heart

Laila Mariposa